Epilogue

It's a pretty long, cheesy epilogue, tying up the lose ends so Enjoy!

★1 year later★

"I'm gonna miss all you guys," Leah said grudgingly, looking at us all.

Today was the day Leah was leaving La Push. She had been accepted to an arts school in France and Leah had wasted no time in packing up and wanting to hit the road. I was proud of her. She was finally doing what she wanted and could leave the trauma of her past behind.

We were currently all crammed inside her living room which was an extraordinary feat considering the whole pack was present. The day had been all fun and games until this moment had come. Leah and the pack hadn't always got on but a bond had obviously formed over the years. Everyone had sobered up and looking slightly glum.

"Finally getting rid of you Clearwater," Paul joked but even his expression was downcast.

I was feeling a pang of sadness myself, Leah was one of my greatest friends as hard as that was to believe. However, she was a pillar of strength. She didn't need a guy to validate her, she had to be the lone female wolf in a pack of immature guys and her annoyingly understanding ex. She was finally reaching her happy ending. And everyone deserved that, especially Leah.

"Paul now you control that temper of yours when I'm gone. I always had to keep you in check," Leah chuckled, trying to hide her fond expression. "Colin, Brady, make sure Sam doesn't overwork you guys, go to school and be good kids. Quil, no more of your silly jokes that only you laugh at. Jacob stop being such a nanny. Embry, get yourself a woman. Seth stop sucking Lisa's face and maybe give your sister a hug before I leave. Kim, Jared stop acting like twelve year olds that have crushes on each other and fuck-I mean make out already and yeah that's my last word of advice boys. I'm out."

The room was a mixture of expressions and reactions as Leah gave her last speech. Seth and Lisa jumped apart. Quil and Paul looked severely offended. Embry was blushing. Jacob put away the drawing Renesme had drawn for him. Colin and Brady protested, saying they're "not kids." I ducked my head down in embarrassment not looking at Jared who was pissing himself. Leah was going out in a 'classical Leah fashion.'

People walked forward and embraced Leah. We heard the honk of a taxi outside, Leah stepped away from her mother Sue, looking upset but a determined expression lit her features.

"Guess this is it," she mumbled, going towards the door but stopping halfway there. She spun around and walked up to Sam and Emily. The only two she hasn't said anything to but a simple bye all night. The atmosphere was slightly tensed and we were all shocked when Leah darted forward and hugged the two at the same time.

"Look after my cousin Sam and have a great life you two," Leah whispered sincerely. The couple looked overjoyed. After two years of guilt, Leah had finally forgiven them.

I looked at Jared with a smile, which he returned. Leah simply left after that while we screamed goodbye. Everyone shuffled about, some staying at Leah's to chill while others left.

"Cliff diving?" Jared suggested, leaning down to my ear. I nodded and we left after bidding everyone goodbye. The day was bright, a few cumulus clouds littered the blue sky but it was a nice day.

A lot had gone down in the past year. Not gonna bullshit but it has been a bumpy road. I'd like to say that since that day at the ice cream shop, it had been a smooth ride but no, it hasn't but that's life. Filled with twists, turns, falls, highs, lows, heaven, hell, purgatory and everything in between sprinkled with a generous portion of drama.