Chapter 3

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

Jared made a face that I didn't understand, "Umm, well something is kind of wrong yeah."

"Oh God what?"

We were making our way outside, we stepped into the backyard and Jared started climbing the fence to get to the opposite street.

"Jared, will you answer me? And where the heck are you dragging me?" I was getting annoyed, confused and worried. Was he going to confide in me about his drug problems?

Jared leaped off the fence, I tried climbing it and was just about to jump down when Jared took a grip of my wrists and helped me. Oh my god, all he did was touch my hand and my heart was beating like I had run a marathon! It was electric when he touched me, holy crow get a grip Kim before he thinks there's something wrong with you.

"Kim.. how do I even explain this? I-I can't even help it nor stop it," Jared seemed at a loss for words.

I looked into his big chocolate brown eyes, oh I loved him so much it fricking hurt!

"Jared of course you can stop it, there's help available," I couldn't bear to see his tormented expression any longer.

Now it was his turn to be confused, "How the hell do you know?" He seemed horrified now. 

"Jared, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what you and the others in your gang do".

"What do we do?"

"Jared all you need to do is go to rehab then your drug addiction problem can be sol-"

I was cut off my Jared's howl of laughter.

"You... think I do, I do ...drugs? he said between bursts of laughter.

I was immediately embarrassed, "Umm.."

Jared regained composure although even in the dark I could make out a smile on his face.

"Ok, Kim maybe I wont tell you maybe the easiest way to do this is to show you."

This left me puzzled, "Jared honestly you're confusing me."

"Ok, ok turn around a minute."

"What?"

"Please," How can I say no to that face? Damn you and your stupid puppy dog face.

I turned around. I waited for Jared to tell me to spin back round but I never heard that instead I heard an animalistic growl.

I finally turned around and I was rooted to the spot. Before me was a giant, a giant bear? No, wolf. Wait holy shit. Sweet baby Jesus Mary Joseph, was that Jared? I couldn't make out the colour of it.. him but those eyes those big brown eyes were his. To say I was scared would be an under statement. The wolf, no Jared leans his head on the floor as if to show he wouldn't hurt me. 

I did the first thing that came into my head. Taking Miles as an example, I turned around, climbed the fence and fled for my life.