Guns N Roses One-Shots (vv ga...

By Tylerandjosh1

Because I am trash. Smut and fluff. Request stuff. iiii]; )' More

Hangover (Slash/Axl)
Comfort (Slash/Izzy)
Rocket Queen (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Drunk (Izzy/Duff)
Nightmare (Axl/Steven)
Paradise City(Axl/Izzy)
Don't leave me (Duff/Steven) SAD
Wanna have kids? (Duff/Slash)
7 Minutes in Heaven (Steven/Duff)
Flirt (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Bikers (Duff/Izzy)SMUT
November Rain (Slash/Steven)
Feels (Izzy/Axl)SMUT?
Feels Pt2(Axl/Izzy/Duff)SMUT
So, ya like coffee? (Slash/Axl)
Fifty Shades Of Grey(Slash/Duff/Izzy)SMUT
Make you feel good (Duff/Steven) SMUT
I'm his 'boyfriend' (Izzy/Duff)
Fanfiction(Axl/Slash/Izzy)SMUT
The Jungle, Baby (Slash/Axl)SMUT
Fireworks(4th of July Special;))
Every Rose has it's Thorn(Axl/Slash)
Help me(Slash/Axl)SMUT
Dr. Feelgood (Slash/Duff)SMUT
I'm not wearing any clothes(Duff/Axl)SMUTISH?
Fat Axl/Hurt (Slash/Axl)SAD
Electric Feel (Slash/Axl) SMUT
FanfictionPT2(All of them)SMUT
Bass Players do it Deeper (Duff/Axl)SMUT
Don't hug me, I'm mad (Izzy/Axl)
You could be mine (Axl/Slash)SMUT
I want you(Duff/Izzy) SMUT
What the hell (Red/Munky/Jo/Fieldy)
Let's find wood(Axl/Steven)
Let's find woodPT2(Steven/Axl)
Let's find wood PT3(Duff/Slash)SMUT
Let's find woodPT4(Axl/Steven)SMUT
Cornshucker (Duff/Axl)SMUT
This I love (Duff/Slash)
Forgive me(Izzy/Steven)
My Joker (Axl/Slash)SMUT
Cum On Feel The Noize (Axl/Duff)SMUT
Vodka (Steven/Duff)
Vodka PT2(Slash/Axl)SMUT
Not in this lifetime (Duff/Slash)
Shy Boy(Axl/Izzy)SMUT
Terminator (Duff/Axl)SMUT
PDA (Slash/Duff)SMUT
Baby, You Ready To Play? (Axl/Slash)SMUT
The End (Slaxl) SAD
A/N See Ya!

Play with me (Slash/Duff) SMUT

9K 96 129
By Tylerandjosh1

A/N

DEDICATED TO MY BUDDY @Slaxl_is_life FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE AND AWESOME AND GIVING ME THE IDEA FOR THIS ONESHOT. YOU ARE AMAZING DUDE!!!!!! and also because they keep bugging me, I'LL USE THE WORD DICK, DAMMIT 😂

~

"Can you all be QUIET IN THIS DAMN PLACE FOR ONCE?!" Axl boomed at his bandmates.

"Damn, boy. What's up with you?" Steven laughed at the angered singer. "Don't get your panties in a twist, mate."

The rock band, Guns N Roses, had a free week from tour. FOR ONCE. So they decided to use this time wisely. And by wisely, that means staying over in a cramped apartment in a cheap hotel with three rooms that connected and rough housing while playing video games. And Axl was trying to sleep.

"The boy's got a huge headache." Izzy informed the group. "Think he had too much to drink last night." He snickered the last part, clicking the x box controller furiously, eyes never leaving the screen. 

Izzy and Steven were battling each other at a match on Halo, while Slash and Duff were rough housing on the floor, all while Axl was in one of the rooms that connected to the others, trying to calm his raging headache. 

"HA! I win!" Slash cheered as he straddled Duff and pinned his arms above the taller man. "You lose." He whispered into the bassists ear while smirking.

Duff groaned, "Sneaky bastard." 

Slash laughed victoriously, and while he was distracted, Duff gathered all his strength and flipped Slash over, climbing ontop of the younger man and pinning him down.

Slash's eyes were wide as he processed what just happened. Then his head fell back onto the carpeted floor of the hotel with a thud and a groan.

"Dammit, Duff! Why you gotta be like this?" Slash whined, trying to get up, but failing.

The two stayed like that in silence; Duff pinning Slash's hands above his head, both breathing heavily.

Slash started to blush as he realized Duffy's crotch was brushing his, the fabric between them creating friction. He could feel his leather pants tighten, starting to get hard. Duff noticed, looking down at both of their crotches. He smirked, seeing the bulge in Slash's pants. It was all his fault, and he liked that.

Duff looked Slash straight in the eyes and slowly grinded his hips downward, rubbing himself against Slash's erection. Slash let out a stifled moan, Duff quickly covering the younger man's mouth and glancing at Steven and Izzy. The two men were too focused on the video game to know that their two bandmates were pleasing each other a little ways away.

Duff reached a hand down, palming Slash through his pants. Slash bucked his hips up, closing his eyes as Duffy noticed and grinded down hard, both of them getting unnecessarily hard at the others touch.

"Uh, guys?" Steven asked, eyes still glued to the tv, he was winning at the game, grinning as Izzy whined. "You guys are kinda quiet."

"Oh, ummm." Slash blushed, stuttering and looking at Duff for help with his pleading brown eyes.

"We were rough housing and Slash here twisted his ankle, I was trying to check it out." Duff explained casually, slipping off the poofy haired man and paying attention to Slash's ankle. "I think I'm gonna have a better look at it. There's some wrap to wrap around his ankle. Come on, Slash, let's go to the empty room"

Duff stood up, helping Slash and his 'injured' ankle, to the spare room no one was using. As soon as Slash closed the door with shaking hands, Duff slammed the shorter man against the door, kissing him violently and hard. 

Slash squeaked into the kiss with surprised, but kissed back immediately, tongue pushing it's way into the bassists mouth. Their tongues battled for dominance, both of them moaning, running their hands all over their bodies.

Duff pulled back, staring at Slash's eyes, lust burning in them. Then, the blond haired man slowly sunk down on his knees, now eye level with Slash's bulge. Slash threw his head back, hitting the door with a loud THUMP. 

Duff's skilled hands unzipped the leather pants, releasing some pressure on Slash's dick. He licked his lips, slowly kissing and mouthing the bulge, only causing it to grow bigger and make Slash moan louder.

"Shh, baby. Don't want Izzy or Steven hearing us, do you?" Duff grinned at the guitarists. Slash shook his head. "Good."

The blonde continued, sliding the underwear of his bandmate down the other's thighs. Slash's dick slapped his stomach and he shivered as the cold air washed over it. Pre-cum dripped down his shaft as Duff looked at it hungerly. He didn't tease, just went right to the point, wrapping his hot mouth around the tip.

Slash groaned at the sensation of pleasure, one hand covering his mouth, while the other was burrowed in Duff's soft hair, tugging slightly. Duff took as much of Slash's cock as he could, then lifted off to get a breather. His tongue kitten licked the tip, sending shivers down Slash's spine. Duff skillfully wrapped his hands around the base of Slash's dick, pumping him roughly, then sucked the rest that wasn't covered by his hands.

Sweat was pooling on Slash's forehead. He could hear Izzy and Duff laughing. Little did they know, Duff was giving head to their guitarists just in the other room. The thrill of the possibility that they could be caught turned Slash on even more, almost losing it at the thought of Axl walking in on them.

Duff could tell Slash was close. He got up, walked over to the bathroom and came back with a condom and lube with a huge ass smirk on his face. 

"Come on, Slashy. Don't be scared, I'll be gentle." Duff cooed as he slipped off his pants, squirting cold lube onto his hands and stroking himself in front of Slash. Once he was coated with the gel, he walked up to Slash, turning him around so his ass was facing the lust-drivin man. 

Duff coated two fingers with lube off his dick and circled Slash's hole, the submissive man whimpered at the coldness. Duff slowly pushed a finger in causing the other man to groan loudly.

"Shut up, Slash!" Duff growled, reaching around to gag Slash with his hands. Slash drooled on him which was gross but secretly turned Duff on as he added another finger. 

Once Slash was prepped, Duff entered him with no warning, making Slash's eyes widen at the pain and pleasure. 

"Fuck, Duff!" Slash moaned into the man's hand as Duff stopped to let Slash adjust to the odd feeling. 

"You okay, babe?" Duff whispered seductively into the guitarists ear, nipping it teasingly. He felt Slash nod and whine, so he slowly started to move in and out of his bandmate, making sure to be somewhat quiet so the boys on the other side of the door wouldn't hear.

"M-more." Slash begged, the pain turning to pleasure as Duff shoved his face against the door, causing it to rattle with each thrust into his ass.

"Use your words, babe. What do you want Duff to do to you?" The blonde smirked as he heard a whine from Slash.

"Harder." 

"Alright then."

Duff obeyed Slash's command, pulling out, then slamming back in making the poor man pressed against the doors head spin.

"God, you're so tight." Duff clenched his teeth as he thrusted in and out, hitting Slash's prostate every time.

"Y-yeah..." Slash moaned pornagraphicly. "Right t-there."

Duff reached around, knowing Slash and himself were close, and grabbed Slash's dick, pumping along to his thrusts, causing the smaller man to choke with the overwhelming pleasure.

"Duff, fuck, I'm gonna-"

"I know baby. On the count of three. One, two, scream my name, slut."

And with those words, Slash came all over the door, crying out Duffy's name, not even caring if the boys in the other room heard. 

At Slash's cry, Duff came hard into the condom, clenching his teeth and muttering curse words. 

The two men collapsed on the floor once Duff quickly threw the used condom away. 

"Damn, let's do that again sometime." Duff winked at Slash who was still trying to catch his breath, but nodded slowly with a shit eating grin.

-

Duff opened the door, Slash trailing behind him. 

"Hey, guys! Who one at your game...?" Duffy trailed off as he realized it was oddly quiet. "Uh, you all alright?"

"You guys are fucking disgusting." Izzy laughed as little innocent Steven looked like he just got purely scarred for life.

"Oops." Was all Duff said as he grabbed a blushing Slash behind him.

~

A/N

HA that kinda sucked whoops. My writing skills are very rusty I apologize.

OKAY BUt there's this kid in my friend group that I don't really know and he looks like a version of Steven Adler, David Mustaine, and a blonde haired Jared Leto like WTF and he's so gorgeous and has long blonde hair and GAHHH I'm sadly too afraid to talk to him.

Also Back in Black is the best AC/DC album in the world okeh bye.

PS DONT FORGET TO LIKE,COMMENT, AND REQUEST THINGS YOU WANT ME TO WRITE ILY ALL BYEEEEE

~Munky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 400 51
requests r always open ;) it's mainly just smut 😋 message me for ideas or what you would like in these imagines
40.6K 749 28
Send you're requests :) NO SMUT YOU DETTY PIGS love you :) Fluff and soft hehe no age gaps or littles(sorry I find it very cringey)
48.1K 2K 26
❝ 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬. ❞ 𝐈n which two hotheaded singers learn to hate ea...