Fame | Shawn Mendes

By -styles-x

Fame | Shawn Mendes ft. Harry Styles Jamila Carver is an international popstar after her song went viral. She... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1; Jamila
Chapter 2; Shopping & Starbucks
Chapter 3; Social Media & Plus one
Chapter 4; Dresses & Gala
Chapter 5; Performence & Ava's present
Chapter 6; Harriet & ski gear
Chapter 7; Friends & Trip (part 1)
Chapter 8; Lifestream & Trip (part 2&3)
Chapter 9; Videos & Honored
Chapter 10; Fair & Kiss Cam Challenge
Chapter 11; Mango & Single Pringle
Chapter 12; Struggle & Audition
Chapter 13; Declined & Meeting
Chapter 14; Lilly & Brenda
Chapter 15; Dinner & Collaboration?
Chapter 16; Schedule & Interview
Chapter 17; Photo shoot & Neon
Chapter 18; Moana & The Rock
Chapter 19; Annoying & Announcing
Chapter 20; Flight & UK
Chapter 21; Hotel & Glasgow
Chapter 22; Night ONE & Violin
Chapter 23; Face Art & Pain
Chapter 24; Chupa Chups & Revenge No. 1
Chapter 25; Revenge No. 2 & Gravity Checks
Chapter 26; Sign of the Times & Merch
Chapter 27; 24h & Nightmare
Chapter 28; Family & No Photos
Chapter 29; Poor Theo & Mom
Chapter 30; Red Dress & Fight Song
Chapter 31; Evil Monster & Coupon
Chapter 32; Make up & Aaliyah
Chapter 33; Stubborn Andre & Closer
Chapter 35; Nugget & Muffin
Chapter 36; Cold & Sleep
Chapter 37; Sick & Festival
Chapter 38; Last & Adrenaline
Chapter 39; Studio & Restaurant
Chapter 40; Capital & Payno
Chapter 41; Mission & NIALL
Chapter 42; Wembley & Airport encounter
Chapter 43; Home & Mess
Chapter 44; Phone & Visit
Chapter 45; Ethan & Speech
Chapter 46; Triplets & Birthday
Chapter 47; Goodbye & Loss
Chapter 48; Spontaneous & Blood
Chapter 49; Decisions & Crazy
Chapter 50; Narry & Tour
Chapter 51; Portland & Talk
Chapter 52; Pictures & Forget
Chapter 53; Knowing & Tickles
Chapter 54; LA Show & Jealousy
Chapter 55; Gym & Orphan Black
Chapter 56; Breaking & Secrets
Chapter 57; Broken Bus & SEVEN
Chapter 58; Concert & Leaked
Chapter 59; Talk & Stress
Chapter 60; Perfect & Houses
Chapter 61; Signature & Thoughts
Chapter 62; Reveal & Ultimatum
Chapter 63; Truth & Comforting
Chapter 64; Plastic balls & Crowd
Chapter 65; Answers & Fun
Chapter 66; Second & Smile
Chapter 67; NYC & Problem
Chapter 68; Christmas & Sister
Chapter 69; Father & Moving on
Chapter 70; Couch & Water
Chapter 71; Genders & Family
Chapter 72; Late Late & Corden
Chapter 73; Guts & Grace
Chapter 74; Dancers & Facts
Chapter 75; Pool & Manager Surprises
Chapter 76; Opening Act & Fans
Chapter 77; Ideas & More Ideas
Chapter 78; Tattoos & Stickman
Chapter 79; Perfect & Words
Chapter 80; Cussing & Complications
Chapter 81; Severe & LBA
Chapter 82; The Final Chapter
Her Perfect Romance - NEW BOOK

Chapter 34; Paris & Rumors

2.1K 40 0
By -styles-x

"I love Paris!" I exclaimed as I ran and jumped around. "Can we go shopping?" I asked excitedly as we walked around Paris.

"Oh, I want to!" Theo agreed but everyone else shook their head. "We'll call you when we're done," I said before dragging Theo with me to a cool store I had seen on the way.

"So did you see the rumors?" Theo asked as everyone else was out of sight. "Ugh, I did. I shouldn't have worn the jacket. I'm happy that a lot of his fans are mature enough to not send hate. I did saw a few unpleasant tweets but they weren't that bad. We aren't even together I was just wearing his jacket because he offered since it was freezing."

"Do you think Shawn saw?"

I shrugged, "I haven't really talked to him today."

"By the way, 'Closer' is doing really good in the charts! That's so exciting!" I grinned happily as we entered the store. "I saw that. It's an amazing song."

"Thanks."

We spend quiet some time shopping in Paris and I bought so many cool clothes and accessories that I wasn't even able to carry them myself anymore. Theo was carrying a few of my bags and a lot of his own as we made our way to the tour bus.

"I'm so tired," I groaned and fell down on the couch in the bus. "Yea me too. Let's just sleep," he said and closed his eyes. I hummed in agreement and curled up on the couch opposite from where he was laying.

Not even a minute later I fell asleep.

"Happy Birthday baby," the mother of the little girl said as she placed the cake in front of her overly excited daughter. "Make a wish when you blow out the candles," her mother reminded her.

The little girl nodded her head before closing her eyes and blowing out the candles. "What did you wish for?"

"I can't tell you," the girl giggled as she shook her head at her mom. "Alright, what to you want to do tod-?" her mother asked but got cut of by her daughter.

"Where's daddy?"

I woke up as someone shook my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Andrew. "We're back. By the way I send you the Info's for the flight. She'll be right on time for the festival."

I nodded, "thank you."

"No problem, now get up we're going out to eat dinner," he said, making me nod. Theo was already awake, talking to Mike who was sitting next to him.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair, trying to make myself look presentable enough to go out.

-

"Picture time!" Josiah grinned as he took out his camera and pointed it at me & Shawn. I smiled at the camera before Josiah told us to scoot closer.

Shawn wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled my face to his chest. We both laughed as I almost fell from the chair and I was already a hundred percent sure that these pictures would look either really embarrassing or just straight up amazing.

Little did I know that Josiah was posting a picture of me & Shawn on his Instagram Story. It didn't help with all the rumors but I didn't care. I knew the truth and that's all that ever matters to me.

"You know what I really like to do right now?" I asked whoever was listening. "No, what?" Shawn asked as he sipped on his drink. "Going on vacation. Like laying on the beach all day and doing fun stuff."

"Oh yes, me too," he agreed and also Geoff & Josiah who were sitting in front of us did. "Maybe we could all go on vacation someday?" Geoff suggested as he put on his thinking face.

We all looked at each other with a grin. "Andrew!" we tried to get his attention in unison. "Huh?" he asked as he looked over to where we sat. "Can we all go on vacation after the tour?" Geoff asked excitedly.

"I would have to call some people before I can make a decision and also Andre would have to make some calls," Andrew said as he rubbed his forehead in thought.

"Let's talk about it later okay?" Andrew suggested, making us nod in agreement.

"Where do we want to go? Who do we want to come along?"

"The girlfriends," Geoff said quickly. Aww, he's missing his girlfriend. "I agree," Josiah smiled to himself, also thinking of his girlfriend. "Yea, my boyfriend," I nodded along as all of their heads snapped towards me.

"Your what?" they all said at the same time.

"Geez, I was kidding," I rolled my eyes at them.

I took my phone and out opened my contacts since I was planning on calling Harry who had wanted to meet me up in London when I get there next week but Shawn was interrupting as he shove his phone in my face.

"Heeey," I dragged out the 'e' as I smiled at the camera. "Oh, I love this filter," I grinned and stuck my tongue out. The video ended and I saw Shawn posting it on his Snapchat story. I scrolled through the contacts and tried to remember how I had saved Harry in my phone.

I changed his contact a lot so I didn't remember.

Just when I had found it my phone was ringing. It showed my some number which I didn't have saved in my contacts. I shrugged and picked it up, "hello?"

"OH MY GOD! I CANT BELIEVE IT!"

I held the phone back a little as the person on the other end was screaming. "Uhm, might I ask who you are?" I said as I made eye contact with Geoff who was raising his eyebrow at me.

"IM A HUGE FAN!"

My eyes widened, "not to be rude but how did you get my number?"

"I saw Shawn's post and then as he was filming you it had your number right there on your phone. It was a bit blurry but I figured it out and OMG ITS REALLY YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

Just as I opened my mouth I had another incoming call. And another. And another before dozens of texts came through. "I'm sorry bu-"

The call ended, abruptly as the screen lit up, showing me that there was another incoming call. "Fuck," I muttered and quickly declined all the calls but they wouldn't stop.

"Shawn what the hell!" I yelled and took his phone out of his hands. He was still on Snapchat so I quickly deleted the video where he had just leaked my number.

"What's wrong?" he asked confused.

I held up my phone and it was literally unusable at this point. I had thousands of texts and more kept coming. "Shut your phone off!" Josiah said quickly as he saw what was happening.

I did as told and set the burning phone on the table.

"Great."

"Oh god, I'm really sorry. Your number is all over the internet," Shawn said, guiltily.

"I wish I could say that it's okay," I groaned but it wasn't so I couldn't. "I will pay for it if you have to change your number or whatever. I feel so bad."

"I'll just hand it over to Andre so he can handle it," I said and stood up before I went to Andre who was sitting on the other end of the table. "Hey Andre, I know you're ignoring me but can you get me a new phone number and try to safe my numbers and pictures I had on there?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

He took the phone out of my hand and nodded, "I will see what I can do."

"Thank you so much, you know the codes right?" I asked, making him nod. I squeezed him into a quick hug and went back to my seat. "Stop looking like that, it's fine," I said as I elbowed Shawn in the ribs, lightly.

-

Dressed in all Shawn Mendes merch I stood in line for meet & greet at the Paris show. I felt so naked not having a phone with me after Shawn had leaked my number yesterday. Andre went and tried to fix it so I'm hoping he would come back soon and say that it was all good.

I was redeeming my coupon or at least one thing from the gift that Shawn gave me which included five meet & greets, including Q&A with a 100% chance that he will pick me, disguises and his allowance for one secretly taken picture of him to receive candy.

My disguise however wasn't that brilliant since I was literally wearing Shawn Mendes sweatpants and a Shawn Mendes hoodie. I had to pull the hood on so these girl wouldn't recognize me but they were all excited and stuff that they didn't pay that much attention to me.

I was one of the first people in line so I could get backstage for a bit to eat something since the crew had ordered pizza some time ago.

A few minutes later the meet & greets started and a lot of his fans were so nervous I thought they would break down any second. The girl in front of me started crying so I put my hand on her shoulder saying, "stop crying love, take deep breaths and enjoy."

She looked at me and her eyes widened a little.

Oh right, I just exposed myself.

___________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 3.9K 65
"how could a heart like yours ever love a heart like mine?" [Tom Holland x OC] [Social Media] [TRIGGER WARNING: sexual assault, abuse]
30.5K 427 25
What happened before "The Fast and The Furious" whilst Dom was in prison. Letty tries to run 1327 alone. A/N I don't own the fast and the furious or...
83.1K 1.4K 34
❝do i ever cross his mind?❞ in which a girl is oblivious to the love a boy has for her UNDER EDITING - © all rights reserved to @skambaby
210K 8.8K 54
She lost everything at one night but received something at that night. A demon killed her family but she was saved by a man who promised that he will...