A weakling huh?

By TJsomething

みどりつちまる or if you prefer English, Midori Tuchimaru. A girl who is deemed as a weakling in her family and clan... More

The quiet kid
The village hidden in mist
Author's Note
The team
Battle of genins
mission and reunion
teamwork
emotional sensei
battlefield
A break
Author's Note
Training
Early in Konoha
Week before the exam
Chunin exams 1
chunins exams 2
chunin exam 3
Author Note
Yay!
Back to the Mist
Home again
author note
small marriage and chakra
day of war
Author's Note
Fun facts
fun facts pt. 2

Author Note

45 3 0
By TJsomething

For those that don't know what a Chigikiri is here is a photo with the meaning.

(Don't laugh at the fact that I have an LG, I'm broke!)

Anyways I hope you all are enjoying this book. I did the last chapter today since my school isn't doing much today and we aren't very busy with our classes.

Also NO HOMEWORK!

So the next chapter may be up tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, or maybe in about three days.

This week is a kinda busy week for my family so if I'm later than that I apologize.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
473K 14K 66
Ida Ayumin is now 11. She left her old clan when she was 6. Feeling alone, and exhausted she is discovered outside the Leaf village. Ida usally do...
77K 1.6K 18
-Completed- Started: February 20, 2020 Finished: May 20, 2020 The forth great ninja war has ended, leaving countless deaths and injuries, both to shi...
48.3K 2.1K 47
After the Fourth Shinobi War was over, Tenten could finally mourn the loss of her lover and teammate, Neji. When a strange woman approaches her one d...