Red Hot Chili Pepper Imagines!

By MaeveIsChili

It's all in the title! Comment or inbox me with your idea and the band member of your choice!! I'll do the r... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE// APPLICATION PROCESS
Anthony x Reader Part One ❤
Liv and Anthony ❤
Silvia and Hillel ❤
Madeline and John ❤
Kaylee and Anthony ❤
Emily and John.. Again ❤
Kaylee and Anthony...Again ❤
Ariana and Anthony ❤
Gina and Josh ❤
Emily and Chad ❤
Ariana and Josh ❤
Andrea and John ❤
Emily and John Vol. 3 ❤
Toni and John ❤
Emily and John Vol. 4 ❤
Danielle and Flea ❤️
Liv and Anthony..Again!❤️
Nina and John ❤️
Emily and John Vol. 5 ❤️
Meg and John ❤️
Kerri and Dave ❤
Emily and John Vol. 6 ❤
Nina and Flea❤

Emily and John ❤

2.6K 36 23
By MaeveIsChili

Here's your imagine and gif of John Emily!! I hope you enjoy it!! ❤

Emily huffed and ran a hand through her hair.

The line to meet John was extremely long. It was especially long to her though, since she was the very last person in line. Of course there were more people, but she had just made the cut off.

Emily felt a little sorry for the people behind her that wouldn't get to meet John, but she thanked the heavens silently that she had made the cut. She knew that the five hour wait was going to be absolutely worth it once she finally got to see him in person.

Emily inched forward with the line, her copy of The Empyrean in hand. As Emily stood there, rocking back and forth on her heels, she thought about what to say to John.

Many things had come to mind. Initially she thought about just asking him how his day was, or something else simple.

"Maybe he doesn't hear that often." Emily thought to herself. But she physically shook her head at that thought. She didn't stand in line this long to waste John's time with a simple, "How are you?" Emily knew she had to speak from the heart.

The line inched forward again.

Now Emily was tapping her foot impatiently. Everytime a fan passed her, grinning from ear to ear, her heart raced. He was really here. Emily was really in the same building as John Frusciante and was soon going to speak to him.

Once again the line inched forward.

Emily gripped her copy of The Empyrean tighter. Her palms getting slightly sweaty as she neared John. She couldn't quite see him yet, but the table was in view.

If she listened closely, Emily could hear his voice. It was deep, and soothing, but it still carried across the room.

This made Emily increasingly nervous. "What if I forget what to say?" "What if he doesn't believe a word out of my mouth?" Her mind was running a mile a minute and there was no real way to stop it.

The line was getting shorter, only a dozen or few more people ahead of her.

Emily could lean over and see John now. His brown, flowing hair, and full beard glimmering in the lights. He was like a dream and it took Emily's breath away.

Her foot kept tapping on the floor. Wishing the people ahead of her would hurry up, but also praying they took their time. Emily waited years for this moment, but now that it was here she was a nervous wreck.

The line was much shorter now, only three people to go.

Should she leave while she can? How could such a sweet man be so intimidating?

Emily's palms are sweating heavily now. She was sure that the album in her hand was drenched in her sweat, but there was nothing she could do. There's no turning back. She was there now.

Emily was standing in front of John Frusciante. The man of her dreams.

"Hi. How are you?" John spoke first. His face was wearing a tired smile. His eyes were as beautiful as they were in his photos. Yet, the photos did him no justice. There was nothing like basking in John's glory in person.

"Hi. And I'm great. It's really great to meet you, how are you?" Emily said in one breathe. 'Slow done Emily.' She thought to herself. Emily was trying to keep her cool, but it was getting hard.

John chuckled, "I'm wonderful and thank you, I'm just as honored to meet you." Then John smiled at her.

Emily would swear that her heart was beating out of her chest. John had just smiled at her, and her mouth had gone dry.

He noticed her bit of nervousness and pointed to the album in her hand. "You want me to sign that?" He asked smiling.

Emily had almost forgotten that it was in her hand. "Oh.. uh yes, please." Emily fiddled with it for a second before she handed it over to John.

She kept her silence as John opened it up and signed the disk and the booklet that came with it. Emily felt her chance of opening up to John slipping away and she knew she had to say something. Emily didn't want to leave this place today, regretting something she didn't say.

"John can I just say ho-" Emily was cut off by a security guard.

"Ma'am please move along." The security guard spoke in a booming, but monotone voice.

"It's okay Bruce," John cut in, "she's the last one I don't mind talking to her." John looked at Emily after he spoke, giving her another dazzling smile.

Emily stood there for a second, just looking at him. She was a bit surprised that he allowed her to stay.

"Here." John spoke again. He got up from his seat and pulled a near by one to the table. "Take a seat miss.." his voice trailed off.

"Emily." She smiled taking a seat next to John. Emily mentally kicked herself for not introducing herself properly beforehand. But that's something she'll deal with later. Right now she had to process the fact that she was sitting next to John, about to spill her heart out to him.

"Well as you were saying Emily." John egged her story on, leaning forward and fixing his eyes on Emily's.

"I just wanted to say how much of an impact your work has had on my life." Emily began. John sat up a little and smiled, waiting on her to continue.

"I'm sure you hear this often, but when I fell into depression, your music was the only thing I wanted to hear." Emily continued.

" I would escape into a different world when listening to something you made. It, even for just a few minutes, made everything better. There was no wrong, or evil, in the world when I listened to you John." That's where Emily ended her emotional rant. The whole time she played with her thumbs but when she looked up John's eyes were peering into her soul.

They expressed an emotion that Emily couldn't read. She awaited John's response patiently, hoping he wasn't thinking everything she said was a lie.

"Emily, you have no idea how happy it made me to hear you say that." John  finally responded. "All I ever really want out of releasing music is to touch someone on a deeper, a-a more spiritual level, you know?" John spoke again.

Emily nodded, giving him a soft smile. She was also making a mental recording of how John said her name. It rolled off of his tongue so  easily, and she loved it.

"I'm also happy that you're out of that depressive mental state. You are out of it right?" John asked. There was genuine concern in his voice and it touched Emily's heart.

Emily shrugged as part of her response, "For the most part I am. I have those days where I'm extremely down, but I turn to your music, and your positive way of thinking and I'm eventually alright."

The next thing John did caught Emily completely off guard. He grabbed her hand.

"You know," John paused to collect his thoughts, "I find the most beautiful people, have some of the saddest minds." After he said that John locked eyes with Emily. This time neither of them moved.

They kept eye contact for what seemed like years. The fireworks that they saw in each other eyes were beautiful. The colors showed all of the emotions possible, and it was an instant connection between the two. Something they had never experienced before. An instant, soul binding, connection.

"Mr. Frusciante." The same security guard, Bruce, spoke again. Interrupting their moment together. John looked up at him.

"The convention center is closing  now." John nodded at his statement and Emily sighed.

She felt a ball of sadness hit her chest. This meant the end of her time with John. Emily was really hoping this moment would never end.

"I really hate to cut this short Emily." John turned back to her, but she nodded understandingly.

"It's alright John. Speaking to you has honestly been the best moments of my life." Emily confessed, letting out a small laugh.

"I really enjoyed talking to you and I honestly want to continue talking to you." Emily couldn't believe her ears. Was John really saying this to her?

After a few more moments of silence, John spoke up again. "Would you like to come to dinner with me Emily? We could continue our conversation over food. "

Emily gasped a little. Was this all a dream? "Someone pinch me!" She thought to herself.

"Y-yes absolutely. I'd love to." Emily accepted quickly.

John smiled brightly at her. "Great! Well uhm.. follow me. There's a driver out back." John stood up and stretched. He then held out his hand for Emily to take.

She gladly took his hand and stood with John. Now, Emily's face was beaming with a smile. This whole experience has been a dream come true. Emily couldn't think of a single situation that could turn out better than this.

Emily held onto John's hand as they made it to the car. She was on her way to eat dinner with the John.

John Frusciante, the man of her dreams.

((Author's note))

There's the very first imagine! Hopefully there's many more to go! Feel free to sign up as much as you like! I hope you loved it Emily!!

Word count: 1,570

Peace, love, and Rock and Roll
Maeve ❤🤘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 295 28
title says it all (accepting requests. send me any suggestions directly)
Wishing By Upstroke

General Fiction

512 8 10
They avoid each other but keep running into one another in the weirdest places.
37.2K 968 55
When Cecilia returns from New York to her hometown of Los Angeles, she is shaken by the events that have taken place in her life during the last few...
208K 2.8K 25
hehe hello, i sorry... requests: *closed*