Chocolate Bars | Algee x Keit...

By 90samourdaay

He's a Hershey bar to the eyes, with lips sweeter than cherries. Ladies he's a twix, with a smile that'll hav... More

Coach's Son | Algee (R)
Poison | Keith (R)
I hate you, I love you | Algee
In The Name Of LOVE | Keith (R) 1/5
You're Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (R) 2/5
Heated | Keith (R) 3/5
Dominant | Algee (R) 4/5 (Part 1)
Daddy Daycare | Keith 5/5
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 2)
Power Trip | Keith (R)
All You Wanted | Algee (R)
Outta Pocket | Keith (R)
I See Fire | Keith (R) (1)
Mr. & Mrs. Smith | Algee (R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee. (1)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (2)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (3)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (4)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (5)(R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (Epilogue)
Selfish | Algee (G)
Sunset. (Keith)
Speechless.
Poison | Keith • Part 2
I.D.C | Algee (R)
I.D.C | Algee (2/R)
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 3)
......
Daddy Daycare | Keith (part 2)
Your Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (Part 2)
NE Q&A. (Kwaely Edition)
Redbone | Keith (Preview)
Taken | Keith ft. Al, Eli, Luke, Bry (1)
Arranged | Keith (1)
Arranged | Keith (2)
Arranged | Keith (3)
Arranged | Keith (4)
Arranged | Keith (5)
Take You Down | Algee (R)
Arranged | Keith (6)
Arranged | Keith (7)
Arranged | Keith (8)
Arranged | Keith (9)
Arranged | Keith (Finale) [R]
Arranged | Keith (Special)
Arranged.
MORGEE
I'm so emotional
Mine, Yours | Algee (R)
Surprise
So Tell Me Why-
TPC Audtions.
The Weekend | Algee (1)
The Jungle | Keith (Preview)
The Jungle | Keith (1)
Daddy Daycare.
The Weekend | Algee (2)
Daddy Daycare | Keith (3)
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (4)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (5)
Check em out!
Instagram Auditions!
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (6)
Wedding Season (Call Outs)
The Jungle | Keith (2 1/2)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (7)
A Girl Like Her.
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (8) part 1
☀️
1 | with a woman [t'challa udaku] by Marcelos
Lemme know.
2 different worlds (keith)
2 different worlds (keith) 2

Arranged | Keith (10)

6.7K 434 437
By 90samourdaay

IT'S TIME TO GET MARRIED. 💍💍#TeamKaria

But here are the outfits for the wedding w/ the gentlemen of the wedding.

The groom's: (Boy them mofos faces got me CRYING)

Best Man: 😍😍😍😍

Keith: 😍😍😍💍

•••••

"How are you feeling princess?" Heather asked her daughter as she stood behind her, playing in her new hair. Xaria just smiled turning to look at her.

"I'm okay, I'm just nervous."

The girls were on the other side of the hotel room getting ready, and Xaria wanted her mother to be alone with her while she put on her wedding dress.

"Listen sweetheart... marriage is one of the biggest promises one person can make to another. It's about growth, sacrificing, love, lust, and everything in between. I know you hated us at first for making you marry Keith but part of me feels like it was one of the best things to happen to you. Before you knew Keith you barely did anything, or spent time with anyone. You and Keith have literally been inseparable. When he wasn't around you weren't satisfied and same thing goes for him. I see the way you look at each other. Before it might have been arranged, but now I feel like it's all about love. You two love each other-- and if you didn't, you would not be here today."

Xaria just stared at her mother before biting her bottom lip nervously. "So I'm not making a mistake?"

Heather let out some air placing her hands on her shoulder. "What do you think sweetie? Do you want to marry Keith? If you don't.. I promise I'll call all of this off right now."

Xaria eyes widened at her words, this whole time her mother has never asked her what she had wanted. It's always been do this, do that. Never what do you want to do.

"I uh--" She mumbled feeling her mouth dry a little. She was at a lost of words but her heart was screaming the undeniable truth. "No mom... I do want to marry Keith. I do."

Heather smiled brightly and pinched her cheeks. "I knew you wanted to marry him before you knew that you wanted to marry him."

Xaria just giggled and shook her head. "Hush mom."

"I'm foreal, but baby I'm proud of the woman you've become. Your beautiful, bright, and brilliant. Your the definition of black girl magic and I couldn't be more excited about the future for you. You and Keith will make a beautiful couple and soon- not to soon I hope Lord- family."

Xaria blushed shaking her head. "No kids anytime soon. Won't have to worry about that."

"Mhmm. I ain't slick I caught Keith and you in the kitchen couple weeks ago. Y'all can't even lie to me, I'll pop both of y'all."

Xaria covered her face. "Lord I promise it's his fault."

•••••

Keith stood at the end of the aisle breathing heavily as he stared at huge crowd of people. He was nervous and was about to have an anxiety attack but Algee patted his back calming him down. The bridal party had already walked down the aisle and now everyone just waited for Xaria.

"Calm down my nigga, you look like you about to pass out." Woody whispered to Keith making Elijah snort before covering it up with a slight cough.

"Can't take y'all nowhere." Luke sighed and Algee turned his head chuckling. Keith just shook his head and closed his eyes as he rubbed his hands together.

They loved each other so he had nothing to worry about.

"All rise." The preacher spoke and Keith eyes opened quickly as he kept his focus on the wooden doors. They opened slowly and his little cousin was the flower girl. She was twirling and throwing roses all around making everyone coo and chuckle. Keith smiled softly before his eyes met Xaria's. His heart skipped a beat almost immediately, and it almost felt as if they were the only two people in the room.

She looked stunning.

"Damn." All the guy's mumbled at the same time making Keith send them each a death glare. Xaria giggled at Keith's face and he smiled widely before biting his bottom lip. He felt like the luckiest man in the world.

He reminded himself to thank his parents. He knew she was the one for him.

•••••
Keith and Xaria walked hand in hand towards their reception silently and at peace. From the moment the preacher said kiss the bride and they jumped the broom, it was like the honeymoon phase started instantly. The Power's were content and letting everything sink in.

"What's running through your mind?" Xaria asked Keith as they started walking down the ballroom stairs. They could hear the music and loud voices coming from the ballroom.

"How delicious you look." He told her with a grin on his face. Their ring fingers locked together as they held matching wedding bands symbolizing their marriage.

Xaria blushed and shook her head but he stopped at a couple of steps under her pressing his lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back as his hands roamed her curves before lowering and squeezing her ass. She gasped and he added tongue making her heart flutter. Keith smirked against her lips before pulling away slowly, leaving her in a trance. Her eyes were still closed and he kissed her chin making her smile.

"I'm really thinking about how I'm gonna make love to you all night long." Keith added on and she squealed covering his mouth.

"Okay shut up."

He just laughed and a voice broke them up.

"Aye! I gotta sweet tooth and we can't eat the cake until yall black asses cut it! So come the hell on before I cut that bitch," Elijah fussed at them making Xaria laugh out loud. Keith just shook his head. "Oh and I love the outfits. Corny asses."

He walked back inside and Keith looked back at Xaria who just shrugged.

"Duty calls babe."

Keith let out a chuckle and they finished walking down the stairs. The security gaurd told the Dj they were here and he got the room quiet so he could announce.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen please help me welcome Mr. And Mrs. Power's!"

The room lit up in cheers and Keith ans Xaria walked in with huge smiles. Xaria gasped at how the theme turned out- looking at Gwen who held a mischievous look. Keith just wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her closer.

"This is beautiful!" Xaria whispered almost star struck like and Keith agreed.

"Oh my god look at my cupcakes." Keith sighed dramatically touching his chest. Xaria giggled and rolled her eyes as they walked deeper inside. She hugged people from left and right saying thank you to everyone who congratulated her and Keith. He just let her lead the way because he always loved watching her light up the room.

He felt like the luckiest man on earth.

The couple were escorted to the middle of the floor for the first dance and Xaria couldn't help but blush. She hated the attention but Keith thought it was cute.

'Can You Stand The Rain' started playing and Keith's head shot to the stage with a huge smile. Luke stood on the stage next to Algee and Elijah. Xaria wrapped her arms around his neck and he sent a wink to Luke as he started singing. He turned his attention to Xaria who was already staring at him. She rubbed the back of his neck smiling and he wrapped his arm around her waist as they started dancing.

"On a perfect day.. I know that I can you..." Luke sang and Xaria laid her head on his chest.

Cameras were out and the lights were dimmed as they danced. No words were spoken between the two but everyone who watched them knew they were very much aware of each other's thoughts. It was a aurora surrounded by them that was unexplainable. It was beautiful and something special. No one could ruin it.

"I love you." Xaria whispered to Keith as she looked up at him. They kept rocking and Keith bent down pecking her lips.

"I love you too."

•••••

One more.. 💍💋. This was kind of wack to be honest. But hey it is what it is. I'll edit it later. I'm too happy to care. 😂💕 - A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.3K 69
y/n & algee been bestfriend for years until algee confessed how he feels about her ...then everything when upside down for them
77.3K 1.4K 55
Modern Hiccstrid love story! Regular updates!!! Requests are welcome x Hope you enjoy :)
53.3K 374 20
Featuring... Michael Rainey Jr. , Jabari Banks , Keith Powers & More !! Hope you guys enjoy !