Guns N Roses One-Shots (vv ga...

De Tylerandjosh1

Because I am trash. Smut and fluff. Request stuff. iiii]; )' Mais

Hangover (Slash/Axl)
Comfort (Slash/Izzy)
Drunk (Izzy/Duff)
Nightmare (Axl/Steven)
Play with me (Slash/Duff) SMUT
Paradise City(Axl/Izzy)
Don't leave me (Duff/Steven) SAD
Wanna have kids? (Duff/Slash)
7 Minutes in Heaven (Steven/Duff)
Flirt (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Bikers (Duff/Izzy)SMUT
November Rain (Slash/Steven)
Feels (Izzy/Axl)SMUT?
Feels Pt2(Axl/Izzy/Duff)SMUT
So, ya like coffee? (Slash/Axl)
Fifty Shades Of Grey(Slash/Duff/Izzy)SMUT
Make you feel good (Duff/Steven) SMUT
I'm his 'boyfriend' (Izzy/Duff)
Fanfiction(Axl/Slash/Izzy)SMUT
The Jungle, Baby (Slash/Axl)SMUT
Fireworks(4th of July Special;))
Every Rose has it's Thorn(Axl/Slash)
Help me(Slash/Axl)SMUT
Dr. Feelgood (Slash/Duff)SMUT
I'm not wearing any clothes(Duff/Axl)SMUTISH?
Fat Axl/Hurt (Slash/Axl)SAD
Electric Feel (Slash/Axl) SMUT
FanfictionPT2(All of them)SMUT
Bass Players do it Deeper (Duff/Axl)SMUT
Don't hug me, I'm mad (Izzy/Axl)
You could be mine (Axl/Slash)SMUT
I want you(Duff/Izzy) SMUT
What the hell (Red/Munky/Jo/Fieldy)
Let's find wood(Axl/Steven)
Let's find woodPT2(Steven/Axl)
Let's find wood PT3(Duff/Slash)SMUT
Let's find woodPT4(Axl/Steven)SMUT
Cornshucker (Duff/Axl)SMUT
This I love (Duff/Slash)
Forgive me(Izzy/Steven)
My Joker (Axl/Slash)SMUT
Cum On Feel The Noize (Axl/Duff)SMUT
Vodka (Steven/Duff)
Vodka PT2(Slash/Axl)SMUT
Not in this lifetime (Duff/Slash)
Shy Boy(Axl/Izzy)SMUT
Terminator (Duff/Axl)SMUT
PDA (Slash/Duff)SMUT
Baby, You Ready To Play? (Axl/Slash)SMUT
The End (Slaxl) SAD
A/N See Ya!

Rocket Queen (Slash/Axl) SMUT

10.8K 128 240
De Tylerandjosh1

(Art creds to Rumpleteazercat03 on Deviantart)

"The song isn't finished." Axl mumbled to himself as he replayed the song he was working on. "It's missing something..."

"Missing what?" Slash popped his head from behind the door, grinning as he watched Axl jump a little.

"Geez, Slash! You scared me! I thought you were with Duff, Izzy, and Steven at that party?" Axl paused the song and cocked his head to the side and peering at his bandmate.

"Nahhh, I got bored. Just me and you in the studio. Thought you could use some help writing that song of yours." Slash grinned and plopped down next to Axl on the floor. Axl looked down at his hands and let out a frustrated sigh.

"It's almost done. There's just something missing and I can't figure out what it is?" The redhead sighed and pressed play to show Slash what he had gotten done. Slash nodded to the beat then shrugged.

"Dunno. Sounds fine to me? I mean, if you really want, you could do those weird ass moans you do like in welcome to the jungle?" Slash suggested, smirking at the flustered boy.

"That's it! You're amazing Slash! Thank you!" Axl grinned and got ready to record, when a thought popped in his head. He hesitated, but shook his head. Slash noticed.

"Something wrong, Axl?"

"N-no, nothing. It's stupid." Axl mumbled, swooping his hair so it covered his blushing face. He fiddled with one of his earrings nervously. 

Slash unexpectedly grabbed one of Axl's hands and looked him in the eyes, scooting closer so they were sitting criss-cross from each other.

"We've been threw hell and back, Ax. Whatever you were thinking is obviously making you nervous. Tell me, what is it?"

What really went on in Axls mind was that he wanted these moans in the song to be real. This song had to be perfect, so why not use ACTUAL sex moans instead of fake ones? But the only person in here was Slash... And Axl had liked him for a long time. He couldn't do this.

"Axl, pleaseeee?" Slash whined, making the hairs on the singer's back stand on edge and for the blood from his cheeks drain to his crotch.

"N-nothing, Slash. Just, um, nothing."

"Axl..." Slash whispered, getting awfully close to the redhead's face. "Tell me what you want to do." As if Slash could read Axl's mind (or just saw the large and noticeable bulge in his pants) he slowly climbed on top of the older man, lust glinting in his eyes.

"What was your idea, Ax?" Slash purred, the mood in the room suddenly changing as he started kissing the soft, flushed skin of Axl's neck.

"Ahhh, frick, Slash. I-I want to bang you. Wanna shove myself so deep in you and make you moan. Wanna cum at the same time. Aghh! Wanna use it for the song." Axl confessed, moaning as Slash continued the kissing, sucking on the tender skin.

"Is that so?" Slash question, not even stopping when he realized his bandmate and close friend just confessed he wanted to have sex. For a song.

Axl nodded, face flushed, lips apart slightly, eyelashes fluttering as he glanced up at the man he was about to bang. He was damn sexy in Slash's eyes. Completely and utterly beautiful. 

"So, will you do it?" Axl asked in a hushed voice as if exchanging a secret.

Slash grinned seductively.

"Of course."

As soon as the words flew out of Slash's mouth, the copper haired singer leaped up and pinned Slash to the ground, smirking at the guitarists shocked face.

"I'm going to be in charge."

Again, damn sexy Rose was. 

Slash gulped, then nodded as Axl whispered a 'good', then smashed his lips to the bandmembers trembling mouth.

"I'm gonna be rough with you, is that okay?" Axl asked as he slid Slash's shirt off. Slash nodded and grinned. "Please do." He smirked.

Once they were both stripped and in their underwear, Axl reached over to press record and brought the mike down to the ground next to Slash so he could hear the soon to be moaning man.

Axl prepped Slash, slipping off the younger man's boxers and slowly sliding in a spit-slicked finger. Slash groaned at the odd feeling, winching and wiggling to get comfortable. 

"Are you doing okay, baby? It feels a little odd at first, that's normal. Don't worry, you'll get used to it." Axl smiled sweetly at the now sweating man under him. 

Has Axl done this with a guy before?  Slash wondered as Axl's talented fingers moved inside of him, waves of pleasure filled him up to the brim. Well, this is Axl Rose we're talking about, he would bang anything that walks on 2 legs, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Axl added another finger inside Slash. Slash moaned loudly as the other man moved his digits inside him. And it felt good. 

"Moan, baby. That is the point of this." Axl growled in the guitarist's ear, licking and nipping at the tender ear. Slash moaned a high pitched whine as Axl took his fingers out of him. The loss of contact made him feel empty.

"Axllllll..... Hurry pleaseeee!" Slash begged, squirming as he watched the other man grin evilly. The redhead thrusted his fingers in the younger's mouth, letting him slick it up like lube.

Once Slash was done licking and lapping at the calloused hand, Axl pumped himself a few times, groaning as he finally got to touch himself. Slash watched hungrily at his bandmate please himself.

Once his length was covered in spit, he flipped Slash over so his belly was pressed to the ground and his face was smushed close to the microphone. 

Axl shoved the tip inside Slash, earning a surprised squeak from the man under him.

"That's it baby, take me all in." Axl groaned as he slowly pushed himself inside Slash. Slash's head was spinning with pleasure as Axl filled him up and pushed all the right buttons to make him feel pleasure.

"Ahh! Axl, please!" Slash begged as Axl shifted a little to try and get more comfortable. "Move inside me! Wanna feel more of youuuu!" 

Axl started moving back and forth, thrusting his hips forward, digging deep inside Slash, then pulling out just gently, then slamming back in, making Slash voice a choking sound into the mike.

"Are you even trying!? Louder, slut!!" Axl encouraged, giving Slash's ass a swift slap. Slash was a moaning mess, his groans becoming higher each time Axl thrusted into him.  His tongue hung out, drool slipping out of his mouth and dripping down his chin as all the pleasure built up in him.

Axl reached over and whipped some of Slash's spit from off his mouth, then put his fingers to his mouth and tasted it. This was all so erotic and gross, but it was so gross and wrong that it created pleasure for both men, as they made love on the dirty floor of the studio.

Axl pulled Slash's hair as he neared his climax. He could tell the man under him was feeling the same, judging by how hard he clenched around Axl's length.

"Alright, baby! This is it! Loud as you can!" Axl yelled, pounding harder into the sobbing mess which was his bandmate. Slash was so overwhelmed he came with a huge sob, collapsing on the ground as Axl pulled out and came all over Slash's back with a grunt followed by breathy moans.

The two collapsed next to each other, still moaning and groaning from their climax.

Axl turned to Slash and grinned.

"This is gonna be a great song. We should do this again sometime."

~

A/N

OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST WROTE THAT HOLY CRAP!!! I'VE NEVER WRITTEN SMUT IN  MY LIFE SO I APOLOGIZE IF THIS SUCKED AHHHH!!!Whew, that was dramatic. 

This was probably a more different smut than y'all are used to because there wasn't much swearing (I'm not a huge sweary person) and I manaGED TO WRITE THAT WITHOUT SAYING DICK OR COCK BC I HATE THOSE WORDS (part of the reason I'm bisexual LOL HA)

ANYWAYS hope you all enjoyed and PLEASE suggest scenarios for the oneshots (there's a word for this but i legit caNT THINK) and also what ship from GNR's you would like me to write about!

GOODNIGHT

~Munky

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

162K 1.4K 23
𝒈!𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈x𝒈 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑩𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝑬𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉. (mostly g!p)
10.9K 111 14
‼️REQUESTS ARE CLOSED RIGHT NOW‼️ What the title is bro 🤷🏻‍♂️ ⭐ For requests, (I can/do write): - Oneshots (obvi) - AU'S - Headcannons - Trans stuf...
2.5K 116 8
Part 3 of the Slash and Izzy saga-Will Axl destroy their love?
24.8K 303 13
Smut one shots for Sam & Colby. Previously posted but got deleted, so I'm Re uploading.