Damons Daughter (TVD Fanficti...

By Daydream2001

Aria Salvatore is Damon's daughter. She is his impossible daughter. So when she shows up only after a week of... More

UPDATE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapted 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors note

Chapter 17

6.8K 142 9
By Daydream2001

Chapter 17

Ariana's POV

I was punching the punching bag and kicking it. I was trying out some of the boxing and kick boxing move I had learnt as a human. I used to do boxing and kick boxing. It was fun but I had to quit once I became a vampire. I kept on punching when I heard footsteps enter the room.

"Elijah, kind of you to finally show up." I said gritting my teeth. I was trying to make myself not loose it In front of him. But it was difficult.

" well I see you already started without me." He replied walking into view now. His hair was combed back in his usual hair style and he was wearing a fancy suit, like always.

"Well you were late, I was angry so I decided to start without you." Great I snapped. I thought as soon as I said it. I hope he didn't ask about it.

"I can tell anger is a weakness of yours. Why?" He had to ask didn't he, I thought.

"Well, I've always had an anger problem, so when I became a vampire..." I was about to go on but Elijah interrupted me.

" it amplified like all other emotions but stronger." I nodded as I carried on punching.

"Your very good, by the way. Your technic is amazing." I smiled and thanked him before carrying on.

It was quite for a few minutes as Elijah commented on my technic and corrected me, then he said.

"You know you eyes are beautiful. The brightest of blues. I swear I've seen eyes just like that, and your black hair is beautiful." I nervously stoped punching and walked over to the table with my back facing him and took a sip of my water bottle.

"Well. Many people say I look just like my mother." I told him. Did he know who my father was? God I hope he doesn't?

"Your attitude, stubbornness, humour. Your personality is all to familiar." I froze. He must know. But he can't, can he? It's not that obvious is it?

"What are you saying?" I asked nervously.

"I'm saying your father, is none other then Damon Salvatore." He told me. He knew! I rushed up to him and caught him by surprise pining him up against the wall.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW?!" I shouted at him as I tightened my grasp around his neck.

"It's not that difficult Ariana. You two are so similar. Now let go of me or I'll force you to." He replied. I nervously let go of him.

"You won't tell anyone will you? especially Nick." I told him. My voice had gone down now and I had calmed down.

"I give you my word Ariana. I won't tell anyone." He replied and I nodded in appreciation. The he started to walk out of the room and downstairs to the living room. I followed soon after and walked to the living room.

~~~

Nicklaus' POV

We had been taking to Marcel for a while before he mention Aria.

"So who was your friend last night?" He asked. My teeth gritted together. I didn't want him to know about her. He couldn't , if he does it will spread and then she might be in danger.

"She just a family friend." Rebekah stated. But her cheeks went red and me and Marcel both new her long enough to know when she lies.

"Really know Rebekah? Don't lie to me." His face going Stern at the end before turning to me.

"Who is she Klaus?" He asked. He thought I was going to tell him, fat chance.

"You will never know Marcel so pack it up before I rip your head of." I threatened him as I stood up and walked away.

I walked outside to get some fresh air. I couldn't possibly love her so much that I would get so angry over that. I mean I've only known her for a day. But her eyes and her smile and her humour. She made me laugh, she made me care. Maybe I am in love with her.

~~~

Ariana POV

Me and Elijah were sitting in the living room looking through some old books. He was explaining to me how he and his family became vampires.

"So it was all because of witch craft. Then how did I become like you?" I asked him. This question has been in my mind since I found out about me and I wanted to know he truth. I needed to know the truth.

"I don't know. It's almost like how is Damon your father? " he replied.

"I know, but he told me that because I was his daughter I would be a vampire." I told him. I mean that's what he told me.

"That's not true. Did it even occur to that he's lying. That he's not telling you the truth." Elijah's words stung in my head. I stood up and turned around. Breath Aria, breath.

"I mean there has to be something he keeping from you." He persisted, getting up as well. But that was all it took for me to snap.

"SHUT UP. I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT HOW MY DAD MIGHT OF LIED TO ME." I shouted at him before rushing out he door and into the woods. I needed to be alone right know. I felt bad about shouted at Elijah, he didn't do anything wrong. It's just I've been lied to my whole life and now I hear that it all could be lies again. No, I couldn't deal with that. I stopped running when I reached a meadow I sat down and that's when I let the tears fall. But when I'm weak like this, memory's flood back to me.

England, London 1-2 months ago .

I was walking across the street texting my friend. Last day of school today,of to college next. I was so excited. I crossed the road, slowly texting as I went. Suddenly I heard a beeping noise and then white light before everything wet black. I had been run over. I was dead. Or so I thought.

When I woke up from being run over. I was confused. I was on my bed. How did I get here? I looked at my clothes, it was the same ones from when I was run over except they were torn to shreds. Only then did I notice my mother standing in the corner, tears in her eyes. She came towards me and I could hear her heartbeat and the blood bumping though her veins. I was drawn to it.

"Ariana, I am so sorry. This wasn't meant to happen. I should of kept you more safe. I'm so sorry." She apologised, tears in her eyes.

"Mum what am I? What's happening to me? How am I alive? All I can think about is blood." I asked her getting up and walking over to her. She was cautious for me to get any closer to me.

"Answer me?!" I asked her again, raising my voice slightly.

"Your a vampire. I will explain, but first drink this." She handed me a blood bag. I was confused. I'm a vampire. No there just mythical creatures. But then I could smell the blood and it took over. I could feel my teeth ache and then my fangs break through. I screamed a little at first before ripping of the top of the blood bag and sucking it dry. That was the beginning of it all.

I woke up out if my daze as I realised I gas fallen asleep. What time was it? I picked up my phone and realised I ha been here for an hour it was already 2.00 o'clock. I looked to all my texts. Five from Elijah, ten from Rebekah and one from Nick. I looked at Nicks first.

My brother pissed you of, hey. You probably have a billion messages from the others but take some time if you need It. Just don't kill everyone or run of or something stupid. Come back soon, Aria.

Nick xxx

I smiled to myself as I made my way back to the house. I looked at all the other messages and then sprinted of to the house at full speed.

Once I got there, the three of them were sitting on the couch each with a glass of whiskey.

"God this place is dull with out me." I mentioned as I walked in. All there heads snapped on me. Beka was the first to get up. She came over and gave me a hug. She was so nice to me ,Beka. It felt like we has known each other for longer then just a day . I hugged her back and then went to pour myself a drink. I turned around and sat down next to Nick.

"Ariana, I didn't mean to upset you." Elijah apologised.

"Elijah I wasn't your fault. Your probably right anyway." I stated taking a sip of my drink before getting up again.

"Ok so let's get back to 'training'" I mentioned. All of them looked at me a bit worried. But I was fine.

"Well I promised Marcel I would go back to him and finish are conversation. Nick?" She said walking to the door before turning around and calling Nick.

"I'm not going back there. I don't what to here anymore of what he has to say." He told Rebekah. What had they talked about that had put Nick on edge.

"Fine Elijah, will you come?Nick can take the fort with training. While you come help me." She asked. Elijah nodded and left. Leaving Nick to teach me.

*

*

*

*

*

Hey guys so sorry about not updating for a while. But I've been busy. What do you think about Aria's flash back? What about her and Rebekah, best friends? Finally her and Klaus, do you think it will work out? Will Nick admit his feelings?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 6.8K 32
This story takes place at the ball but Esther does not want to kill her children. She wants to save them from themselves but she needs help. So Esthe...
380K 6.8K 35
"Always." I whispered looking up at him. He looked down at me with a smile. "And Forever." He finished, before leaning down and kissed my lips with...
691K 19.9K 33
Everly-Rose Thomas is an introvert, quiet and incredibly polite for her age. She has a pair of enchanting large blue eyes, and wavy light brown hair...
819K 21.8K 63
𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐌𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 We all know the story of the Originals, but did anyone ever care to tell the story of the...