Moving in with the Griers ( H...

By phanqts

Gianna Smith is living the perfect life of a 13 year old. She is an only child, so her mother takes extra car... More

Moving in with the Griers ( Hayes Grier fanfic)
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
NOT A CHAPTER! SOMEWHAT IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Quick Authors Note!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors note!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Please Read! Not A Chapter!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Very IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE! MUST READ!!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Please Read!
Chapter 34
Chaper 35
Not a chapter!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Authors Note
HUGEEEE ANNOUNCEMENT SORTA!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Please Read:)
News:)
Chapter 47
Read please!
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Quick A/N
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chaper 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Responding to things...
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
PLEASE READ
UPDATE FOR STORYS FUTURE
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
HUGE UPDATE FOR STORY
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
SEQUEL SNEEK PEEK
SEQUEL IS OUT!
one year of old magcon!!!
wowowow wth

Chapter 56

116K 1.3K 741
By phanqts

~12 pm in afternoon~

"So what are we doing today?"  I ask, everyone is now in Nash's apartment. 

"Maybe we could see the Hollywood sign!"  Carter says

"YEAH!"  I scream

"Ok!  I can drive!  Well some people."  Kian says

"KIAN YOU ARE NOT DRIVING TO THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN LAST TIME YOU GOT US LOST!"  JC screams at him.

"Wasn't my fault."  Kian says.  I laugh at him, the remember the youtube video of that.

(There actually is a youtube video of it haha its on Jc's channel!)

"Let's go!"  Nash says.

Before we leave, I grab a my little black purse I brought, and put my camera in it, just in case if I wanted to film a youtub video, considering I just recently made a youtube.  I also grab $20 and my phone, and I head back to everyone.

 As we head out the door, Hayes gras my hand, and we walk outside to the car hand in hand.  As we file into 3 cars, my car has me, Hayes, Nash, Trevor, Kian, and Cameron.  

"So, where do you live Gianna?"  Kian asks me.

"I live in North Carolina with these guys."  I say, motioning to Nash and Hayes.

"Oh, ok."  Kian says, obviously confused.  I explain to him our whole deal with how we couldn't afford a house so we moved in with them, and that kind of stuff.  He nodded his head, and then the car grew silent, thats when I brought out my camera.

"Anyone else bring a vlog camra?"  I ask

"I did!"  shoute both Trevor and Kian.  I've learned the o2l guys are more into vlogging than the Magcon boys.

"Hey guys!  It's Gianna here!  ANd right now, I am in a motorized vechicle with Hayes Grier, Nash Grier, Trevor Moran, Cameron Dallas, and my brother, Kian Lawley.  I know, my brothers not Kian!  Well he actually is, but thats another story."  I ay into the camera.

"Hey YouTube!"  Hayes says, grabbing the camera from my hand.

"I know this isn't my vlog but I wanted to say hi."  he says, causing me to giggle.

"ME TO!"  Kian says, grabbing the camera from Hayes.

"Hey guys, so it's Kian here, and were on our way to the"

"HOLLYWOOD SIGN!"  Both Trevor and Nash scream at the same time, high fiiving eachother after.

"Don't forget to follow Cameron Dallas on YouTube either."  Cameron says in a weird voice, causing me to laugh.

I grab the camera back and stop the video, which I'm going to start again soon.  After that,  head on my phone to see I got a couple new subscribers on YouTube.  Once I see who it is, I literally start freaking out.

"GUYS THATSOJACK AND LOHANTHONY SUBSCRIBED TO ME ON YOUTUBE!"  I scream, causing a silence from the car.

"Guys?  Is everything ok?  I was expecting a congratulations or something,."  I say, getting a little annoyed.  Then, I get a text from Kian.

K- G, the Magcon guys and Lohanthony aren't really friends.  Hayes has nothing against him actually, but he doesn't show it in front of the rest of th guys, Nash espically.  But I and te rest of the o2l guys like him.

G- Oh, no wonder they all went quiet.  Ok, I won't bring it up.

K- ok

The rest of the car ride was silent.  Everyone on there phones, me trying to tweet LOHANTHONY or ThatsoJack, but they won't respond.  A bunch of people are trying to help me get them to notice me, but is not gonna happen.  I put my phone down, and lean my head an Hayes' shoulder.  We stay lik that until the end of the car ride.

"WERE HERE!"  Kian screams across the car.  As Nash pulls up into a desserted area along with the other cars, we get out and start our hike up.

(hey guys so I don't really know if Nash can drive or naw but pretend he can if he can't in this book)

As we begin our hike up, I reliaze that I should of worn sunglasses.  But luckily, I brough a hir tie with me, so I put my hair into a high pony tail.  

Then, I see it. 

"The Hollywood sign!"  I yell, running up the hill, everyone else following.  I look at it, and pull out my vlog camera.

"Hey guys!  So right now, I am at the Hollywood sign!  If you can sorta see it in the back."

"Hey youtube!"  A bunch of the guys say, coming in the background of my video, causing me to laugh.

I talk a little more to the camera, then I turn it off, as we head back to the cars.  As the people from my car pile in, I notice Matt traded places with Cameron.

"Hey guys, is it ok if Abbi and Mia come to the movies with us later today?"  Matt asks

"Yeah!"  we all say,  him smiling and heading out of the car, Cameron taking his spot back.

"Oh and guys, in a couple weeks my girlfriend Nicole, Shawns girlfriend Bri, and Jack G's gilfriend Hope, are coming in.  They will be with us at the next Magcon!"  Cameron says, a smile spreding across his face.  We talk for a while more, until we hit the boardwalk.

"No one ever told me about the boardwalk!"  I say

"Oh, you must of been out of the room, well, were going to the baordwalk."  Nash says, causing me to laugh.

"Thanks for the notice!"  I say, hopping out of the car.  Just to my suprisse, I see Matt and Jack J heading up to 2 girls, I think its Mia and Abbi!  Mia and Matt are the cutest couple ever, and well as Abbi and Jack J!

Once we finish eating at the pizza place, we then head off to play a couple games, where I see a 3 point basketball game thing.  

"GUYS CAN I PLAY?!"  I ask, pointing towards it.

"Yeah sure."  they say.  Taylor, Jack J, and Connor also come along to play.  I deicde on going last, as ot see if its a good rim, or a defromed one so I don't waste my money.     I soon figure out its a good rim, as Taylor makes in his first 4 shots out of 5, then moves on to his next set.  Man, Taylor is pretty good at basketball!

*******

Its finally my turn at the basketball game!  Taylor set the new score, making in 9/15 3 pointers.  So, this means I have to make in 10.  As I make my way to my first 5, I make in all 5!  Then to my next 5, I only make in 3.  As I make it to my last 5, everyone is cheering me on, as well as some bystanders that have been watching me.  I sink 4 3 pointers out of 5, and I beat Taylors score!   I win a new Carmelo Anthony basketball shirt, as well as a baksetball signed by him!  

******

After the boardwalk, we went to see RoboCop, where both Matt and Mia, and Jack J and Abbi kissed.  Now there officially dtaing!  I'm happy for both couples.  After the movies, we head back to our hotel rooms to hang out.  The o2l guys went home, considering they were haivng company flying in tonight.  (P.S. the company is the Fab 5 haha I have a really good idea for that one but thats in the next chapter!)

We just hang out and talk, nd beofre I know it, its 12 midnight, and we have to wake up at 9 for Magcon.  

"night guys, I'm going to sleep."  I say, walking to my room.                                                                                                                       

"Night' they say.

That night I fall to sleep with a smile on my face.  I had a great day, and tomorrow is my first Magcon being an official part of the group!

 AUTHORS NOTE!

Hey guys!  Sorry for not updating for a while!  How did you like this chapter?  

I also just realized, we only need around 70,000 more reads to hit 1,000,000!  Can we reach that by tomorrow? Haha! 

ALSO!  please read my friends new fan fiction; Innocence!  It a Nash Grier Fanfiction, and her username is ImLimitedEdition99!  Also, check our her Nash version of this story!  Moving in with the Griers (Nash Grier Fanfiction)

I also am including the Fab 5 in one of the next chapters!  The Fab 5 includes: Jack, Anthony, Andrew, Rebecca, and Jen!  I literally praise them all.

In order for me to update, can we get this to 150 otes and 50 comments?  No rude ones!  Haha!  Well, Bye Loves!  -Lily:)xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83 40 20
I WROTE THIS YEARS AGO AND I KNOW ITS BAD AND CRINGY AND I DONT KNOW WHAT IM POSTING IT SO JUST BEWARE OF WHAT YOU WILL READ BECAUSE I DIDNT EVEN GO...
320K 3.8K 32
Hi! Here's a fanfiction about a 17 year old girl named Amanda who's a professional model for Victorias Secret but then she finds out her parents are...
102K 1.6K 55
"babygirl" -- disclaimer: i wrote this when i was 14 and i do realize it is literally the worst book i've ever written i'm so sorry haha so read at y...
333K 5.8K 47
When 16 year old Kelly finds out she's part of one of the most famous families in the world she couldn't be happier, but then she realises she will h...