Explosion (Kellic)

By FandomAlliance15

I wish that I wasn't so damned shy. I wish that Mike and his friends would leave me alone, like the useless b... More

First Day
Real or not real?
Music Class
Wait what?
The Beanie
Lunch
Sound
Business Trip
The kid
Charlie
New Groove
Not An Update
Cheetos
Announcement
The Tums
Wattpad Assigned Contest Thingie (That I stupidly misread the due date one heh)
The Drive
911
The new song
I Understand
Sleeping With Sirens
Tweaking
Reality
Serial Killers?
The Basement
Arctic
Done
Where's Kellin?
Vic
The Gun
Epilogue
EDITING ANNOUNCEMENT

The Lounge

697 33 12
By FandomAlliance15

Okay so it's finally here. Literally ever since I heard this song three months ago I wanted to make a mute fic about it and have this be the voice reveal.

Also; THREE UPDATES IN ONE WEEK WOOT lmao

Please don't play the song until it says it makes everything so perfect. 

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't read this chapter if you can't listen and watch the video. It's no fun otherwise.

The days following the arrival of my band were spent inside my house practicing. I would talk with Mike a few times a day. He liked to lecture me about skipping classes, but I didn't really care, and I told him so. He was also mad that I hadn't hung out with them in awhile. I promised that I would after the weekend.

My band and I had done full run throughs of the song, blasting my house with sound. We were excited. We were nervous.

And we were two hours away from performing.

In the basement of the Lounge was a full stage set up for practice. I guessed this place was pretty legit. I hadn't seen the upstairs, but staff were going up and down a utility staircase and they'd told us that was where we had to go up, too.

The place opened in about an hour. There was this band down practicing with us, All Time Low. They had some pretty cool songs lined up from their new album, Last Young Renegade. It went on sale today, actually.

(A/N AHHHHHHHH IM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR LAST YOUNG RENEGADE THEY ALREADY HAVE FOUR SONGS OUT AND DO I KNOW THEM BY HEART? Yes, yes I do.

Announcement:

I've written 84 pages of a Jalex fic that I'm posting on Friday. I'll update that on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and maybe Sundays because I have a lot written and I hate keeping people waiting like I have with this fic lmao.

So yeah! CHECK OUT LAST YOUNG RENEGADE WHICH COMES OUT ON FRIDAY and you can also check out my fic which is MUCH LESS IMPORTANT THAN THE NEW ALBUM. k thanks)

They were pretty cool guys. Gabe and Rian were talking non stop about drums and stuff. I guess it was pretty hard to relate to the people in your band when you were constantly in the background. Literally.

They went up about ten minutes before the place opened, getting set up in the real room. The Lounge was a really popular place. Everyone came to hang out here, even though you had to pay to get in. It was kind of like a VIP club or something, but anyone was welcome as long as there was space.

The noise and bustling of people drifted towards us from down the staircase. I heard All Time Low's singing blasting from above us, cheers or the lyrics and stuff.

You were my last young renegade heartache

It only took one niiiiiiiight

Caught in the eye of a hurricane darling

We had to say good byeeeeee

The crowd sang along with the lyrics and it made me incredibly nervous. Everyone loved All Time Low. They were engaged in the lead singer, Alex's, voice. They knew the lyrics and everything. We were going to sing a song while they went to take a quick break, then we'd leave. The song's run time was just over four minutes. That's how long everyone had to be bored.

"Oh geez why did I agree to this?" I wondered out loud.

"What?" Justin asked.

"They're so much better than us! Ahhhhh." I clasped my hands together, nervously playing with my fingers.

"Kellin, dude," Gabe said. "They'll love you. Seriously."

"Yeah think about it," Nick chimed in, "we've got a record deal. We wouldn't get that if we sucked. This new song is a serious hit. Really."

I looked around at them and they all gave me reassuring smiles. They were right. We were good. Everything would be fine.

Okay we're going to take a quick break for a bit, I heard Alex's voice from above. The crowd groaned because they only had heard a few of their songs. My heart rate spiked to an all time high and my palms became sweaty. 

Okay okay. Get a grip, Kellin.

The plan was for everyone except me to go to their instruments and start playing, then I would reveal myself and start singing. I liked the idea because there was quite a bit of time before lyrics came in. What was I supposed to do within that time? Dance? No way. I'd look like a chicken.

"C'mon, Kellin, we're up."

HOLY FUCK.

We went up the stairs, me feeling like I was in a trance as each step came closer to the stage. The All Time Low guys slapped me on the shoulder encouragingly saying, "Go Kellin!" as they went by. I wanted to rip their fucking lips off.

(A/N play the song now and pretend that Kellin didn't dance)

The song was over. Over and done with. But oh my god there were so many people. The stage was so much larger than the one downstairs and the space for the viewers was twice the size of the basement. Along the entire right side was a long bar. I could see the bartenders shaking up drinks. In front of me was a crowd that was too freaking big. TOO BIG.

I was looking at them all, probably with some form of complete and utter fucking terror on my face. They were wild. Screaming and clapping.

"KELLIN!"

Did I hear that correctly?

"KELLIN! OVER HERE!"

I looked towards the calls of my name, spotting Mike and Jaime and Tony all jumping up and town, waving their arms to get my attention. They were about twenty feet from the stage, as close as they were allowed to be via the blockades. I unconsciously looked for Vic, but I didn't see him. I tried hard not to frown.

A sudden confidence came over me then, and I waved out at the crowd, "Thank you," I said graciously. "Thanks guys."

A sudden cheer rose up from the crowd. I strained my ears to listen to the words they're trying to shout to me. "One more song! One more song! One more song!"

What?

No way.

No freaking way.

They wanted to hear another song?

"One more song! One more song! One more song!"

"Hey Kellin!" the call came from behind me. I turned around, seeing Vic standing at the top of the stairs. He was wearing a red plain snap back and a black muscle shirt. I couldn't help but think that he looked hot. "Sing another one," he said.

I gave him a look of disarray. My mind was going wild. No way did people want me to sing songs. No way.

Someone took the mic out of my hand, "Kellin's going to sing another song for us," I heard Justin say.

The crowd cheered.

"We'll sing Parasites," he told me, then turned back to the rest of the band, "Parasites," he said.

They nodded in agreement and waited for my cue. I counted them in, then started singing, noticing how the crowd went all quiet to be able to hear us.

We played six more songs after that. I saw All Time Low down in the crowd and they we're the first people to start the 'One more song,' chant after each number. Eventually, though, I decided to quit. I wanted to hear more of what they had, anyways. I didn't want to take their show, especially on the day of their newest album release. They were reluctant to go back on, but I insisted on it.

We headed down the stairs in great spirits. I wanted to go find Mike and the others, so I wandered around, looking for a way to get in.

"Kellin!" someone called behind me. I turned around to see who it was, but they only gave me enough time to catch their red snap back before I felt their warm lips press against mine. I gasped in surprise, looking to see who was there. 

Oh my gosh VICTOR FUENTES IS KISSING ME.

ME.

OF ALL PEOPLE.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and melted into the kiss, wondering how this could have happened.

Heyo! I've done lots of authors notes in this one whoops lmao

So I just wanted to say thanks to everyone, you're amazing and I love you. So anyways, I've updated a lot this week and I can't promise anything else possibly for awhile. I've got finals and essays and projects all being crammed into the next two weeks, but I'll try to update at least once.

Anyways----

Gud bai

k thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 0 7
"I never thought this would happen. Ever. Especially not to me. Never in my life did I think that one day, everybody I loved would die. And definitel...
1.7K 259 35
Do you ever just wonder why things happen. Like, one day, we could just stop and say, "Nope I'm not gonna." And just refuse to live. But the thing i...
67.3K 3.5K 10
you're the blood in my veins.
86 2 9
"Get out." Those two words are the end of everything. The two words I was afraid of for my entire life. The two words that meant my imminent death. T...