In Your Dreams (BxB) ✓

By guwuega

Jay Wilson, an 18 year old senior in high school, is just an average guy. His entire life has been a slow ser... More

hi.
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
XXX
thirtyone
thirtytwo
thirtythree
thirtyfour
thirtyfive
thirtysix
thirtyseven
thirtyeight
thirtynine
forty
• epilogue
final author's note

twenty

1.2K 58 12
By guwuega

"Jay, wake up!" I hear Christian yell for the millionth time. This time, he brings a pillow down on top of my head hard, snapping me out of my sleep. I rise quickly and grasp Christian, pulling him down into the bed and wrestling to get on top of him.

"I'm tired, leave me alone or kiss me!" I say and he takes the opportunity to steal a one from me. Our lips feel foreign, the difference in their size. They aren't as swollen as yesterday, but this morning they are still a bit plump.

"I want to bite your lip, but I can't! I'm upset." Christian pouts and I finally move off of him. "The nurse said we could take these things off our noses today."

"Thank God!" I say, wanting to properly breathe again. I run to the bathroom and slowly peel the tape from the contraption on my face. After tedious work, Christian and I both have nude noses again. I use a bandage to put over the gash that formed on the bridge. Both of our faces were purple and sad as we stared at our own reflections in the same mirror. "I hate Luke so much for this."

"I know, I'm sorry this happened to you. He used to be your friend. It sucks to see people's true colors."

"Don't worry, I've always hated that Dickhead. He's never been any good. And don't apologize, if anyone should apologize, it's me. They were my friends and the only reason they hurt you was to hurt me, too."

"Well, then you can't be sorry either. It's not your fault they are scum of the earth."

"I know, babe." I slip my way into his space and place my hands on his hips. His eyes dart from my hands to my eyes, shaking in anticipation. I brush my nose against his and find his lips again. I lick them as a way of helping them heal, and he responds by opening his mouth. I invite my tongue in and explore his mouth, finally able to kiss him deeply since our noses blocked our access before. My fingers slip into his waistband of his shorts, tugging his body to bounce against mine.

"I love it when you pull me close like that," he says and smiles against my lips.

"I want you mouth somewhere else, if we're being honest." He gulps. "Just kidding."

"Oh..." was all he said, sort of disappointed. "What do you wanna do today?"

"What if we hang out with Kelsey and Rosie?" I ask.

"Sounds fun, why don't you ask?" I leave the bathroom and find my phone in the bed. I tap on Rosie's number I got yesterday, and text her.

Me: hey it's Jay. wondering what ur up to

Rosie: hi. nothing much just hanging with Kelsey. you guys wanna hang?

Me: that'd be awesome. we'll come over in a bit just send me an address

She texts me an address to find then and I lay back onto the bed.

"Christian, we are going to Rosie's house, I think. Get ready."

"I am more ready than you, mister. You don't even have a shirt on." I notice that now, ha. I think of what I should wear to look cool around Rosie and Kelsey. I just put on a random shirt, a black hoodie I bought online from a Japanese store, and some black joggers. I slip on my white Vans and I think damn, my friend Daniel would be so jealous. I wait for Christian to leave the bathroom so I can freshen up. He takes longer than a girl to get ready sometimes. Once we are officially ready to leave, we exit the room and Mom is on the couch with her laptop, blazing away at emails and such.

"Hey Mom, we're going out."

"Okay, don't be too late. Stay safe, in all aspects," she responds absentmindedly.

"Stop saying safe!" I say embarrassed.

"What? I don't get why that upsets you, just be safe!"

"Thanks Mom, bye, I love you," I say and drag Christian by the hand. I am not discussing that in front of him, it makes me so embarrassed, talking about safe sex and shit like that. We aren't even probably going to ever even have sex, and I don't care. I just want to be with him, to be there for him, and hold him when he's sad. I don't really need sex, though it couldn't hurt.

We get in the car and just slump into the seats for a minute. I hate when the idea of sex pops up, Christian always gets kind of upset and quiet.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What's wrong?" he asks, rubbing his fingers.

"Nothing, let's go." I know he's upset, and he never will say he is.

• • •

Pulling into the driveway of a tall house, I put my hand on Christian's thigh to make him feel less nervous. He explained how he was pretty shy to come over here. I figured he'd be super excited, but I guess not. He should be okay though, the girls seem pretty chill. I also know that if we want to just make out, they won't care. I just don't want us being beaten to a pulp making us look weak, like we have to stay in.

I ring the doorbell, and soon we're greeted by Rosie. Her bouncy attitude is evidently ever-present, her cheery smile and jumping up and down when she sees us. I don't think she's ever upset.

"You guys look great, for a couple of victims."

"Wow, thanks?" I half ask.

"You're welcome! Come inside!" She pulls us in by our hands and we head upstairs. We keep going upstairs until we end up in the attic. Kelsey is sprawled out on a bed, chill indie music playing on their stereo. I am already super relaxed, the fun lights strung up around the room, flags and posters hanging on the walls, and the windows open to create a draft.

"Look what I brought!" Rosie says as she lands next to her. Kelsey raises her head and laughs.

"The victims!" she giggles.

"We aren't victims, we are... well we may be, but still, we aren't helpless!" I say defensively.

"We know," Kelsey says sweetly, "we are just joking with you. Come sit down." She gestures to a couch and I take Christian's hand and lead him behind me. Rosie and Kelsey look around for something, so I take the opportunity to speak to Christian.

"Hey, everything is cool. Are you okay? We can leave if you want." He shakes his head.

"I'm actually okay, it feels nice up here and I feel safe with you."

"That's cute," I say with a chuckle, giving him a kiss.

"Woo!" Rosie yells at us and I pull away from Christian's lips quickly. "Oh, boo!"

"Sorry, we aren't here to entertain you!" Christian teases by puckering his lips at her. She points to her ass and giggles.

"Aha!" Kelsey yells like a knight from a video game. "I have found the goods!"

"The goods?" I ask.

"Weed," Rosie clarifies and I feel Christian go cold. He's uncomfortable now. I'm not, I've smoke weed before, but Christian, I don't know. "You guys cool with that? I know sporty boy-toy here definitely has smoked some, but what about rich boy?"

"I haven't," Christian says with a catch in his throat.

"I think he'd rather not, Rosie. We'll just chill, you guys have at it," I feel his tension lessen as his grip on my hand becomes looser.

"It's no fun if we aren't all high!" Kelsey groans. "Didn't anyone ever teach you boys manners? If someone offers you weed, don't refuse it. They paid money for that shit, don't be disrespectful."

"She's kidding, if you aren't comfortable with it, we'll leave it alone for today."

"No, I'm fine. Let's do it," Christian says, which surprised me.

"You sure, babe?" I ask.

"Awe, he called him babe..." Rosie coos and dances around with Kelsey.

"I'm sure, if you've done it before, you must know if it's okay. Is it?"

"I've smoked with Quen a few times, it was fun and we had some deep fucking conversations. I think it can be good for your health, honestly. Especially mental health."

"Okay. Then I'm fine, it's just going to be strong. I've never smoked anything in my life."

"Nothing!?" Rosie gasps, making me chuckle at her.

"Surprising," Kelsey mumbles.

"How is that surprising?" he asks.

"Well, you're a rich kid. You should've smoked something, right?" Kelsey retorts.

"Nope. But I'll take first hit today if that makes up for it."

"Now you're talking." Rosie lights the end of the blunt she just rolled and hands it to Christian. "Just inhale all the way till you can't breathe in anymore, then exhale as slowly as possible. And trust me, you will cough, first time."

Christian does as she says, letting the smoke flow into his lungs. He was only able to take a small breath before he got nervous. After holding his breath for a good few seconds, he lets it out as slow as he can. But he ends up coughing most of it out. I take a hit and let it slowly seep from my mouth, letting the devil do his thing to my head. I just want to forget everything right now. I want to feel like I'm floating. Of course, I'd need about four more good hits first. After about ten minutes, we are all good and lightheaded.

"I feel so free..." Christian slurs.

"You are fucking high, man," Kelsey says to him, wobbling as she tried to stay standing but falls on the bed. We all laugh really hard, losing our breath at her.

"Why does being high make me laugh so hard? Every time!" I chuckle.

"Dude, make me laugh!" Christian says to me and I turn to him quickly. I go to say something, but it was so funny in my head, I start laughing before I even say anything. "What's so funny!?"

"Sorry," I groan, "I thought of something really funny! My bad."

"What was it?"

"I don't remember."

"Hey guys," Rosie says, "let's play truth or dare."

"Okay," the rest of us say in unison.

"Jay, truth or dare?" Rosie challenges me.

"Fucking, dare obviously."

"I dare you to lick Christian's abs."

"Easy!" I say and allow him to lift his shirt. I lick from the waistband of his pants, over his bellybutton, and up to one of his nipples. He squirms and laughs at how it tickles. I giggle, planting a kiss on his stomach and leaning back up as Rosie screeches with satisfaction.

"Okay, Kelsey, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Truth," she says, taking another hit.

"Boo! Okay, uhh... How far have you two went? Relationship wise."

"Well, I've eaten her pussy and same for her, so pretty far," she says nonchalantly with a smirk.

"Wow," Christian says, making me laugh and cough at the same time.

"Okay, Christian, truth or dare?" Kelsey asks.

"Truth, I guess," he says in a slur.

"When's the last time you sucked Jay off?" she asks. I tense, knowing that will probably make him uncomfortable. Much to my surprise, he gives her a chuckle.

"Monday, I think. At my house. He tastes like a god," he gleams. I choked.

"Ahahahahaha!!!" Rosie falls off the bed laughing and Kelsey just stares, slightly shocked. I. Am. Red. I did not expect him to say that at all. "Are you embarrassed, Jay?"

"Ahem, no I just want to smoke more please," I take the blunt from Kelsey and inhale the devil. Where the fuck am I?

"Your turn Rosie," Christian says.

"Dare, bitch!" she gets up from the floor.

"Flash one boob," he says and Rosie giggles.

"I believe in 'freeing the tatas' so I'll gladly do that." She lifts her shirt, her bra still on. Then she pulls one out and it's there. It's right fucking there. But I don't feel any pleasure from it. This just in: Jay Wilson is gay as hell.

"Give me a challenge next time!" She doesn't even put her shirt back on after that, just leaves the bra on. "Okay, so it's my turn again. No picking the same person this time. Kelsey, truth o–"

"Dare."

"I dare you to take your shirt off, too. Then kiss me, because I want you to." I smile at how cute they are, but being high is bringing out the wild side of all of us. I'm afraid it'll get bad. Kelsey lifts her shirt and tosses it aside, attacking Rosie with a kiss. Christian laughs and puts the weed up to his lips again.

"Okay, I think we've had enough," I say cautiously and Christian shrugs, handing it to me. I hand it to Rosie and let her do with it as she pleases. "I feel like if I get any higher, I'll pass out or do something stupid. Let's just ride it out. I've still got to drive home." Everyone else nods at what I say, knowing I'm right.

"Okay, Jay," Kelsey says, "truth or dare."

"Truth this time."

"Who's the bottom?" My face has turned white as paper.

"Uh–" I mumble and Christian stands and walks quickly back out, going down the stairs. "Shit."

"Oh my God, I'm sorry. Is that a touchy subject? Fuck, I am so stupid." Kelsey scold herself.

"It's not your fault, it's his personal business why sex is uncomfortable for him. I honestly don't know if we'll ever have sex. I want to, but I also want to be there for him, so I'm not forcing him to do anything. If you knew, you'd understand, but I can't tell you."

"It's okay, Jay. As long as you aren't mad at me for asking that, that was stupid. Please don't hate me."

"I wouldn't hate you because of that. You guys are great, thanks so much for letting us hang out, but we're probably gonna leave. Sorry."

"We get it," Rosie says, taking Kelsey's hand. "Kelsey and I will just have sex and take a nap, we can hang out in public next go around, okay?" She smiles, and I return it warmly.

"Thanks, you guys are awesome for understanding." I give them a hug and walk out, stepping downstairs and searching for Christian. I look out the window and see my car, but he's not in it, so he must be somewhere inside. I check every room on the second floor, until I find him sitting in the bathroom floor. "Baby, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I just got a little sick. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. Look, I told Rosie and Kelsey that you weren't ready to talk about all of that stuff, I didn't say anything about, you know what, but they understand and I said we were going to leave. Everything's okay, let's just drive with the windows down for a few minutes, you'll feel better."

"I hate that you are caring so much for me. Am I that pathetic?"

"What? N-no! Don't say things like that, you're fine. Come on," I say and hoist him up by his arms. He rinses his mouth out very good, and I rub his back to make him feel less queasy. This is tearing me apart, the fact that this makes him so uneasy he's sick to his stomach. How can I ever get him to see sex in a good way again? I hate this job, but I love this boy.

"Hey," I say, searching the drawers below the sink, "I found an unused toothbrush. You can use it." Christian takes it and cleans his mouth. Kelsey and her big mouth. Me and my great idea to come over here. Rosie and her tits. Fuck! I don't want this to be happening, Christian should be having a good time. When he finally finishes, I lead him out of the house and back outside. The fresh air automatically perks me up. I'm pretty sure I've fully sobered up now, but Christian just needs to air out.

"I had a good time, you know," Christian says as we sit in the car.

"I know. Maybe don't get too high next time?"

"Maybe. God, I'm fucking starving." I chuckle.

"Yeah, it happens when you get high. Let's go somewhere and get something to eat, yeah?"

"Okay, I'm paying," he establishes and I shake my head with a short laugh.

"If you insist, rich boy."

"At least I'm not a sporty boy-toy."

"Just a boy-toy."

"Shut up." We both laugh. I take his hand for a moment and look down at them together. Our stares meet, then our lips.

"I love you so fucking much," he whimpers against my mouth.

"I don't know why, I'm an asshole."

"You wish! I don't think I've met a sweeter guy in my entire life, Jay. You deserve everything this world has to offer. Sometimes I wonder why you love me."

"Because you are the guy of my dreams."

<~•*TO BE CONTINUED*•~>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 45.8K 29
When Charlie gets away from his drug dealing father and is sent to live with his grandparents, things aren't suddenly okay. Charlie's broken. He's no...
355K 12.8K 26
|| Description edited. || "I'm just an ordinary guy. There is nothing special about me." Ashton constantly told himself. Ashton was the only gay kid...
3.5K 343 33
After being trampled by college seniors, Jay runs away after being deceived by his crush too. Now this lonely boy, along with the social troubles of...
913 86 13
Ian and Julian, BFFs for the longest, end up in a mess after a tipsy make-out session sort- of wild night, which turns their world upside down. Majo...