Chocolate Bars | Algee x Keit...

By 90samourdaay

He's a Hershey bar to the eyes, with lips sweeter than cherries. Ladies he's a twix, with a smile that'll hav... More

Coach's Son | Algee (R)
Poison | Keith (R)
I hate you, I love you | Algee
In The Name Of LOVE | Keith (R) 1/5
You're Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (R) 2/5
Heated | Keith (R) 3/5
Dominant | Algee (R) 4/5 (Part 1)
Daddy Daycare | Keith 5/5
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 2)
Power Trip | Keith (R)
All You Wanted | Algee (R)
Outta Pocket | Keith (R)
I See Fire | Keith (R) (1)
Mr. & Mrs. Smith | Algee (R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee. (1)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (2)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (3)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (4)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (5)(R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (Epilogue)
Selfish | Algee (G)
Sunset. (Keith)
Speechless.
Poison | Keith • Part 2
I.D.C | Algee (R)
I.D.C | Algee (2/R)
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 3)
......
Daddy Daycare | Keith (part 2)
Your Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (Part 2)
NE Q&A. (Kwaely Edition)
Redbone | Keith (Preview)
Taken | Keith ft. Al, Eli, Luke, Bry (1)
Arranged | Keith (1)
Arranged | Keith (2)
Arranged | Keith (3)
Arranged | Keith (4)
Take You Down | Algee (R)
Arranged | Keith (6)
Arranged | Keith (7)
Arranged | Keith (8)
Arranged | Keith (9)
Arranged | Keith (10)
Arranged | Keith (Finale) [R]
Arranged | Keith (Special)
Arranged.
MORGEE
I'm so emotional
Mine, Yours | Algee (R)
Surprise
So Tell Me Why-
TPC Audtions.
The Weekend | Algee (1)
The Jungle | Keith (Preview)
The Jungle | Keith (1)
Daddy Daycare.
The Weekend | Algee (2)
Daddy Daycare | Keith (3)
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (4)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (5)
Check em out!
Instagram Auditions!
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (6)
Wedding Season (Call Outs)
The Jungle | Keith (2 1/2)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (7)
A Girl Like Her.
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (8) part 1
☀️
1 | with a woman [t'challa udaku] by Marcelos
Lemme know.
2 different worlds (keith)
2 different worlds (keith) 2

Arranged | Keith (5)

7.4K 533 505
By 90samourdaay

This should damn near be a book. Like I'm better at imagines tho. Sigh.

Anyways #KARIA IS IN THE HOUSE. ❤

I think I ship Karia more than Morgee.

•••••

A few days had passed since Xaria and Keith saw their wedding planner and things between them had gotten a little awkward but neither of them said anything about it. Gwen was right about the whole coming together to make things better for them part they just didn't know how to get to that point.

Xaria was born awkward she kept to herself no matter how many boys tried to get with her. She was always in the books and not worried about the boys. Just the way she was born. Meeting Keith she realized maybe she was the reason she was lonely sometimes, she has a thing with pushing people away.

Keith.. well Keith was naturally a fuck boy. He had no clue how to settle down and he had no idea how to allow himself to fall for one woman and be with that one woman his whole life. Arrangement or not. Xaria getting him to cut off all his female "friends" was already speaking volumes to him. If she could get him to do that, she could get him to do anything.

"Xaria!" Keith yelled as he walked into her house jogging up the stairs. She was just coming out the shower and had her towel wrapped around her body. Keith busted in her room without knocking and she screamed holding onto her towel tighter.

"Damn Keith! You trying to kill me?"

He ignored her as his eye's traveled down her long chocolate legs. He loved the sight.

"Why are you still standing there?! Stop looking at me like that!"

He stopped checking her out looking her in her eyes. "What?"

"Stop staring at me like I'm some meat!"

He just looked her up and down again chuckling. "Damn Luke was right about one thing, you are a whole meal girl. You lucky I respect your wishes about staying innocent until you married," He was walking towards her and she started backing up with wide eyes. He waited until he had her trapped between him and the wall. "Because when you trust me enough and let me do what a husband is supposed to do, I am gonna turn your little ass out and that attitude shit is gonna change."

Xaria felt like she was in a trance as he leaned forward looking like he was going to kiss her, instead he turned his head so his lips were near her ear. "Get dressed because we're going to the mall." He grabbed her hand and slid something on her ring finger smoothly.

He pulled away with a sly smirk on his face and Xaria just stood against the wall breathing slowly with her legs crossed. She don't know what he did but he didn't even have to touch her to have her body betraying her. She didn't even look at her hand.

She was just mad he didn't kiss her.

"Hurry up." He told her one last time shutting her door behind him. Once he left she slid down the wall letting out the air she was holding in. She looked at her ring finger examining the ring he slid on.

"Damn,"

"What the fuck am I gonna do with him?" She whimpered trying to recollect her thoughts. He was gonna make this harder then she thought.

••••

For once while being around Keith, Xaria was quiet and being submissive because he had her shook. She still had a little attitude but she didn't show it to him.

They were walking around the mall together buying little things here and there. Keith had the whole day planned out.

"So what is your favorite color?" Keith asked Xaria looking down at her as she stared ahead with her arms crossed.

"Purple." She said smacking her lips. "Duh."

He chuckled. "Hey you'd be surprised girls color their hair all the time, doesn't mean that's their favorite color."

She nodded. "Well I'm simple Keith. Everything is kind of an open book with me. My favorite color is purple, I love steak, I rather be alone then go to parties. I have a attitude problem, I'm sort of manipulative, I can also read people really well because I'm observant."

He smiled. "Well what did you read about me?"

"Heartbreaker, fuck boy, smart, playful, goofy, sweetheart at times, irritating, stubborn, childish, you hate being told what to do. Your always on your phone, you claim Sacramento but Sacramento don't claim you. Your somewhat controlling and you think your Trey Songz. And your a little cute."

He held his chest. "A little cute? Girl stop lying when I had you ready to fold this morning. You think you funny."

Xaria laughed and pushed him away from her. "You were outta pocket this morning."

He shrugged grabbing her hand so she was forced to walk beside him. "I'm outta pocket in general. But I know one thing," He smirked. "You wanted to kiss me."

Xaria shook her head looking at footlocker. "I didn't wanna kiss you, and I wanna go to footlocker."

Keith gave her a yeah right look and pulled her into footlocker, as soon as he did that he wanted to pull her right back out of footlocker.

"Keith is that you?! Keith!" A light skin girl yelled with a huge smile on her face walking over to them. She completely ignored Xaria hugging Keith, and  surprisingly he didn't hug her back.

He gave her a fake smile. "Jaylin heeey."

Xaria stood off to the side with her arms crossed watching the barely clothed girl try to throw herself at Keith. Luckily for his own good he was dodging all of her bullets.

'Smart boy' Xaria thought to herself.

"Where have you been? You stopped talking to me all of a sudden?" Jaylin asked with a hurt look on her face. Xaria rolled her eye's walking towards some shoes she thought were cute. She oddly trusted Keith to handle his own business.

"Yeah I know I had to cut you off." He nodded watching Xaria stare at some shoes. He was surprised she seemed nonchalant about the situation. Any other day she wouldn't have left his side.

"Why though?" Jaylin frowned touching his arm. "I thought we had something special."

Keith politely moved his arm chuckling. "Nah I mean don't get me wrong Jay your a nice girl and everything but- all we had was booty calls and mini dates that led to sex. Basically all we ever did was have sex. No feelings was involved."

She grew a little angry. "That's some bullshit and you know it." This time she looked at Xaria before looking back at him. "She's the reason ain't she? You know damn well you couldn't get enough of me."

Keith tried so hard not to roll his eyes. "Look Jay-"

"Nah shut up, she's the bitch that stole you from me?" She hissed at him before storming over to Xaria. Keith tried to stop her but she already tapped her shoulder.

"Excuse me hoe. You the reason why Keith left me alone ain't you? You think it's cute to steal other females men?" She fussed in her face and Xaria backed up making a face.

"First off Jocelyn, Jodie, Josie whatever your name is dont touch me. Second off I'm the wrong one you need to be calling a hoe when all you ever were to Keith was pussy on speed dial. Third off I didn't steal him from you, he cut you and the other 3 girls he was fucking with off by himself. I gave him two choices and he made his decision." Xaria told the girl calmly.

She looked Xaria up and down, and the ring caught her eye making her smirk. "Wait your engaged to another man? And your messing around with Keith?

Xaria looked down at her ring again laughing softly. She looked behind the girl and looked at Keith who came right beside her. "Yeah my fiance sure would hate to know I'm messing around with you Keith. Ain't that right?"

He smirked at her pettiness and shook his head before wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "Lemme ask him," He chuckled rubbing his chin like he was thinking. "Nah I'm cool with it baby. Keith is my nigga."

Jaylin eye's widened. "Wai-wait your- you two are engaged?"

Xaria sent her fake frown nodding. "Sorry boo he's off the market forever, thanks for holding it down for me though." She decided to be slick and grab Keith by his shirt pulling his down to kiss him. He was caught way off gaurd but decided to play along kissing her back. Xaria had to pull away before it got to deep. His lips were soft as fuck.

Jaylin immediately felt embarrassed. "You know what fuck both of y'all. Keith don't ever talk to me again! You ain't shit!"

She stomped away and Keith made a face yelling back. "Uh I wasn't planning on talking to you again but thanks!"

Xaria watched her disappear into the crowd and laughed. "That was hilarious! You should've seen her fac-"

Keith cut her off by grabbing her face and leaning back down to kiss her again. Xaria squealed from being caught off gaurd, and he smiled against her lips and pulled away pecking her lips one last time.

"Your not slick I know that's all you wanted to do anyway."

Xaria just bit her bottom lip picking up the pair of shoes she was looking at. "I-I want these."

Keith just shook his head chuckling, he grabbed the shoes and walked away from her to a worker. "A size 6 coming right up."

Xaria waited until he walked away before dancing a little. "Ooouu I got my kiss."

Keith looked back catching her doing her victory dance and he laughed.

"She's a keeper man." The worker told Keith with a smile on his face.

Keith nodded his head keeping his eyes on her. "Yeah she is."

•••••

Awww shit! Karia got me hyped!

That Jaylin girl tried it and failed!

TBC. 👌😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 6.2K 43
❝ You just met him-❞ ❝ And I love him.❞ [ seokedjin® | copyright© ] A/N: this story is a bit rushed REPUBLI...
2K 39 10
[COMPLETED] The casts of The New Edition Story (minus Woody) went to a friend' party when Algee, a male stripper met a pretty lawyer girl named Salei...
17.5K 682 27
Read To Find Out! 💓💓💓💓💓
203K 6.7K 131
I take requests ______________