Don't Mess With Scott Hoying'...

By Jake_Sully_

"There isn't anything he wouldn't do to protect her." ** Trigger Warnings- •self harm •drinking •talk of smok... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38XXX
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65 XXX
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83XXX
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110XXX
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128XXX
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
Les Talk
long awaited update
EPILOGUE

100 part two (101)

3.1K 165 109
By Jake_Sully_

HA! Y'all should've known I had something up my sleeve!!

Decided to make a part two because the last chapter was definitely too long with this added to it. Lmao.

Good luck to you all!

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!!

*****
Monday:

Mitch woke up, squinting his eyes at the light that was pouring into their room.

Mitch's back was against Scott's chest, both of Scott's arms around Mitch, holding him protectively against himself.

Mitch turned his head so that he was looking over his shoulder at Scott, and smiled slightly.

He was finally happy. With this boy, with his life and the way it turned out, with himself. He was happy with it all.

The only thing not good would be the fact that when everything finally was good, Mitch's mom ended up in the hospital.

Mitch cares for her, yes, but she threw him aside, decided that she couldn't raise her own son and just cast him away.

To someone else, his situation doesn't seem realistic.

He started dating the school's bully, jock, mean guy, whatever you wanna call it. And Scott ended up caring for him more than Mitch would've thought someone like Scott could.

Scott told Mitch about his self-harm in exchange for Mitch to show Scott the cuts lining his own arm and to tell Scott his story.

They kept their dating life a secret for two years before getting caught by Mitch's parents and Scott's parents the same way.

Mitch's dad reacted badly at first, then finally coming to terms with it and supporting his son.

Chris came into school, acting like an ass and started bullying Mitch, bringing Mitch's insecurities back up.

Mitch's parents decided that Scott wasn't good for Mitch, telling Scott to break up with him but Scott instead, turning around and going out to buy a promise ring.

Scott took Mitch to their spot, a bridge that broke in half over a lake, a place where they liked to sit on the edge of and talk for hours. He then gave Mitch a ring, a promise that Mitch will have his love forever and got himself a matching ring, symbolism that they will be married one day.

That same day, Mike died of a heart attack. Turning a day full of happy tears and love into, sad tears and darkness for Mitch. Mitch's dad may have had trouble excepting him but Mitch loved him and Mike loved Mitch in return.

Nel decided she couldn't take care of Mitch anymore, sending him off to live with his love.

Scott took him in, caring for him and giving him a roof under his beautiful head.

They made love, they fought, cried, broke things, slept in different beds, slept in the same bed, kissed, made up, held each other, and they were homesick together, missing their parents together, but together, they were always at home, always comforted when the other missed someone they love so deeply.

Mitch held his left hand in front of his face, looking at the beautiful but simple ring on his finger. His chest tightened, full of love and happiness, he couldn't bare it.

He sighed and let his arm fall to his side, looking back at Scott again and turned himself around in Scott's arms, facing him.

Mitch snuggled into Scott's chest, sighing in contentment.

Apparently, Scott felt him move, waking up to see if Mitch was okay.

"Are you okay, mein Liebling."

Mitch blushed, "Yes, I am fine, sweet boy. And if you don't stop with those beautiful German nicknames, I might just start calling you Italian nicknames."

"Be my guest, kliene Mädchens."

Mitch groaned and rolled his eyes, slipping out of Scott's arms, making Scott frown and reach back out for him, almost in a childlike way.

Mitch looked over his shoulder as he grabbed his phone, smiling at his boy, "You're so gorgeous in the mornings." He commented.

Scott tilted his head and smiled at him, "Why thank you. And you look impeccable, cutie."

Mitch giggled, "Thank you. I'm gonna go see if Michael will make some breakfast, what would you like?"

"Some eggs and bacon would do me just fine."

"Alright," Mitch said, then leaned down to plant a kiss on Scott's lips, "I'll be back."

Mitch walked out of the room, Scott slipping out of the sheets and grabbed a basic Dr. Pepper shirt, slipping it on.

Scott walked out of the room, down the hallway, taking a right and down another small hallway, walking into the kitchen.

Mitch finished talking to Michael, smiling at him, then Michael walked off into the back kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Mitch caught Scott out of the corner of his eye, turning towards him and pouting.

Scott looked up at him from his phone, chuckling, "What's with the cute pout, mein schatz?" Scott asked, walking up to Mitch.

Mitch pouted even more, putting his hands on Scott's chest, "I was gonna make you breakfast and bring it to you."

Scott smiled down at him, "It's okay, I'd rather be out here, sitting down and eating breakfast with my beautiful wife-to-be."

Mitch smiled a little, blushing and looking down, "Okay," he whispered.

Scott chuckled at him and kissed the top of his head.

Mitch pulled away, pecking Scott's lips, "Let's watch TV while we wait?"

"Sure, princess."

They walked over to the couch, Scott sitting down first and Mitch plopping down in Scott's lap, his butt on Scott's left thigh and his thighs on Scott's right thigh, his knees bent and the remote in his hand.

Mitch turned on the TV, one of his black and white shows coming on. Mitch leaned into Scott, laying his temple on Scott's chest.

Scott played with the hairs on Mitch's head, making Mitch smile a little and nuzzle his head into Scott's touch.

Scott chuckled a little, turning his attention to the screen.

The TV showed a couple, slow dancing to an old song. The girl was leaning her head against the mans chest, the guy giving the girl a kiss on the head.

But outside of the room, was a war. Blacks fighting for rights and (some) white people fighting against it. People dissing gay marriage and people fighting for it.

Maybe Mitch was wrong last night, maybe everything wasn't 'good' back then, maybe it was awful, fuckin terrible at that but when you meet someone you love, someone that causes your heart to shatter and be together all at once, the world stops. All the bad things going on outside, ceases... just for a few moments.

And maybe the world is still the same, but Mitch found it okay because he had Scott. And Scott made his heart shatter and be together, Scott made all the bad things cease and fade away.

*

Later that night, they finished Beauty and The Beast, Mitch's favorite movie. Mitch was curled up to Scott's side on the bed while the credits scrolled through the screen.

"Do we have to watch the credits?" Scott asked, just a bit annoyed.

Mitch rolled his eyes and pushed himself off of Scott, "No, but we are next time."

"There won't be a next time." Scot mumbled.

"What?" Mitch asked.

"Nothing." Scott said quickly.

Mitch chuckled, knowing good and well what Scott said but let it go, "I'm gonna take a bath." Mitch said.

Scot raised his brows, "Want me to come with you?"

Mitch pursed his lips, glancing down before looking back up, "Nah, I just wanna take one by myself tonight."

Scott found that odd and Mitch seemed a little off to him, "Alright... are you okay, honey?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just need a relaxing bath."

"Okay. Call to me if you need anything. I'm gonna talk to Michael about dinner."

Mitch stood off the bed, Scott's arm slipping from his waist, "Alright," Mitch said before disappearing into the bathroom.

*

Scott sat in the living room while Michael made him and Mitch something for dinner.

"Is medium-rare alright for the steak?" Michael asked when he poked his head out.

Scott looked up from his phone and smiled slightly, "Yes, that's alright, thank you."

"Of course, Sir." He said, then popping back into the kitchen.

Scott got off of the couch and headed towards the bedroom, it'd been ten minutes that he's been away from Mitch and he can barley handle it.

Scott walked down the hallways, opening the door at the end and closing it behind himself.

Scott walked to the bathroom door, knocking on it.

When he didn't get an answer, he just jiggled the doorknob, wondering if it was locked or not.

The door ended up being locked, which made Scott uneasy but he didn't let it faze him too much as he called Mitch's name to see if Mitch was there.

"Mitchie, you alright, babygirl?"

No reply was heard, and if there was a reply, Scott certainly couldn't hear it.

Scott jiggled the door knob again, "Honey, you're making me worried. Are you okay."

Again, no reply. Scott sighed in frustration, looking around the room in search of something that could open the door.

He looked back at the door and rolled his eyes, slamming his shoulder into the door as it successfully flew open.

Scott's eyes darted around the room before landing on the tub, not seeing Mitch.

"Baby?" Scott called again, running up the steps to the tub.

"Mitch!" Scott screamed, putting a foot over the tub and into the water, his hands going into the water and grabbing Mitch's body, yanking Mitch out.

Mitch gasped, getting water caught in his throat, making him cough.

Scott pulled Mitch out of the water completely, standing upright, and held Mitch close to his chest, Mitch's feet coming off the floor.

Mitch wrapped his arms around Scott but continued to cough, Scott mumbling, 'my baby. fuck. I'm so sorry' over and over again.

Mitch's eyes filled with tears as Scott worked it up to walk down the steps, setting Mitch down on the bathroom vanity, holding Mitch's head against his chest.

Scott let out a shaky breath, his eyes filling with tears, shaking his head, "You can't do that. You can't leave me like that," Scott said, almost begging Mitch to stay.

Mitch didn't say anything, just squeezing his eyes shut.

"Answer me please, please tell me you're ok-kay. Tell me you won't leave me. Not like that." Scott said, voice wavering.

Mitch pulled away, looking at Scott with bloodshot eyes, "I'm so fucking sorry, baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165 2 9
Based off a dream I had. Warning: sex scenes. Self harm (again, not much but a bit of talk about it). And talk about depression. May be disturbing to...
606 54 27
Thinking you're safe with someone is stupid. Trusting someone is stupid. I'm stupid. Maybe I'm not. I'm in love. That's what stupid Trigger Warnin...
196K 5.3K 24
This story belongs to @Amberwolf2377 go follow her by May 3rd because my account is about to be deleted.
2.9K 121 8
"What? What's wrong?" "I don't know, just send the police over to my house. Something happened." "What are you talking about? You're scaring me." "Ju...