Chocolate Bars | Algee x Keit...

By 90samourdaay

He's a Hershey bar to the eyes, with lips sweeter than cherries. Ladies he's a twix, with a smile that'll hav... More

Coach's Son | Algee (R)
Poison | Keith (R)
I hate you, I love you | Algee
In The Name Of LOVE | Keith (R) 1/5
You're Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (R) 2/5
Heated | Keith (R) 3/5
Dominant | Algee (R) 4/5 (Part 1)
Daddy Daycare | Keith 5/5
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 2)
Power Trip | Keith (R)
All You Wanted | Algee (R)
Outta Pocket | Keith (R)
I See Fire | Keith (R) (1)
Mr. & Mrs. Smith | Algee (R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee. (1)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (2)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (3)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (4)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (5)(R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (Epilogue)
Selfish | Algee (G)
Sunset. (Keith)
Speechless.
Poison | Keith • Part 2
I.D.C | Algee (R)
I.D.C | Algee (2/R)
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 3)
......
Daddy Daycare | Keith (part 2)
Your Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (Part 2)
NE Q&A. (Kwaely Edition)
Redbone | Keith (Preview)
Taken | Keith ft. Al, Eli, Luke, Bry (1)
Arranged | Keith (1)
Arranged | Keith (2)
Arranged | Keith (3)
Arranged | Keith (5)
Take You Down | Algee (R)
Arranged | Keith (6)
Arranged | Keith (7)
Arranged | Keith (8)
Arranged | Keith (9)
Arranged | Keith (10)
Arranged | Keith (Finale) [R]
Arranged | Keith (Special)
Arranged.
MORGEE
I'm so emotional
Mine, Yours | Algee (R)
Surprise
So Tell Me Why-
TPC Audtions.
The Weekend | Algee (1)
The Jungle | Keith (Preview)
The Jungle | Keith (1)
Daddy Daycare.
The Weekend | Algee (2)
Daddy Daycare | Keith (3)
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (4)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (5)
Check em out!
Instagram Auditions!
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (6)
Wedding Season (Call Outs)
The Jungle | Keith (2 1/2)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (7)
A Girl Like Her.
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (8) part 1
☀️
1 | with a woman [t'challa udaku] by Marcelos
Lemme know.
2 different worlds (keith)
2 different worlds (keith) 2

Arranged | Keith (4)

7.4K 496 401
By 90samourdaay

IM POINTING TO YOU! CAUSE I LOVE YOU! I UPDATED FOR YOU! YOU GRATEFUL! YOU LOYAL! YOUR AMAAAAZING. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME. I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU! ❤❤❤❤😩😢- A. I'm your biggest fan. Stay beautiful.
•••••

Keith stirred in his sleep allowing the sun to capture his eyes. He groaned covering his face as he felt the bed dip and someone sit on his stomach.

"Wakey wakey!" Xaria yelled at him slapping her hands against his chest. He whined opening his eyes and she smiled bouncing up and down still abusing him.

"Why are you such a brat? And why are you in my room?"

"Wake uuuuup milk dud!"

He sighed before looking down at their current position. He smirked. "You like bouncing? That's good to know."

She made a face before she realized what he meant gasping. "Your such a douche Powers." She hit him and got off of him. "Ain't shit good to know cause you not finna be up in my innocence."

Keith gave her a look. "Sure."

"Stop being a perve and come on cause we have to go meet with our wedding planner."

Keith and her gave each other the same look. "Ew."

He sighed and rubbed his face getting out of the bed. "I'ma tell you this now. This your show and I'm just a special guest. So when we go meet her you can do your thang."

She giggled and bit her lip trying not to stare at his body as he walked passed her heading into the bathroom. "You'll help me at least pick out the cake right? And the music, then we need to discuss our wedding party-- and hey whose your best man? Is it Luke?"

Keith stopped brushing his teeth as he turned to her raising his eyebrow. "Why?"

"Cause I need to know whose in charge of your side of things. I gotta make sure they understand the rules of you and I's agreement."

Keith mocked her in the mirror. "We'll first off no he isn't, my best man is my best friend Algee and second off you don't have to worry about me sleeping around anymore. I told you I been done."

Xaria just stood their examining the tattoo on the back of his shoulder. "Mhm I believe you but I don't know if I believe this Algee guy. Why haven't I met him yet?"

"Look woman I don't know, but what we not finna do is have this blizzare ass conversation this early okay? I'm not sleeping around, I've been a good boy. I promise."

She just smiled at him not saying a word. Keith looked back at her still brushing his teeth wondering why she was giving him the googly eye's and actually listening.

"Are you okay Xaria?"

She snapped out of it nodding her head. "Oh yeah great. Whatever you say Tyree."

He made a weird face turning back to spit and rinse his mouth. "Weirdo." He mumbled as she walked out the bathroom sitting on the edge of his bed.

She sighed because she hated to admit it but she had a crush on Keith. Crazy thing to say about someone your engaged to. The past few weeks they've just gotten closer and closer. Sort of like a best friend relationship mixed with boyfriend/girlfriend vibes.

"Hey wait I just realized something why in the hell do you have on my Sacramento Kings jersey like it's a dress? Wait why do you have it on the first place?"

She looked down at herself smiling. "One  you left it over my house, two it's purple, three it looks cute on me, and four because I can. One of the pros about marrying you is the fact that I get all access to your closet. I'm gonna wear your clothes more than I wear my own. Hell if I'm being honest I hate wearing clothes. I get hot easily."

Keith just shook his head. "The disrespect is real man you don't even like the Kings."

She sighed dramatically. "Yeah their trash as fuck and then they lost Demarcus. Lord GOLDEN STATE ALL DAY EVERY DAY- but wait how the hell are you a Sacramento fan if your parents own the Lakers and the clippers?"

Keith chuckled. "First off my heart hearts because you brought up Demarcus. Secondly fuck the warriors even though I hope they win, thirdly that's a good ass question. I like the Lakers hate the clippers. But my mom is like an evil genius because she made them better and somehow managed to keep Chris Paul."

"Your mom's a superhero to be honest, stop hating cause she don't wanna be the GM for the Kings."

Keith flipped her off. "Leave me alone and leave my room I'm about to get ready."

"Nigga you finna be my husband don't be afraid to show me your weak, limp ass skin!"

Keith eyes widened and he reached for the top of his shorts. "Weak? Limp? Girl if you seen what I was hiding from you, you would run. Cause you may be a little mean ass now but once you meet all the sides of me you'll be walking around me like yes daddy, no daddy."

Xaria just made a face getting ready to leave his room. "I ain't gone do shit! And you not touching shit! How many times I gotta say this?!"

"You crazy as hell if you think we gone get married and never have sex! Girl I will dick you down right now to prove my point. Once you Mrs. Powers all's fair in love and war baby!"

She flipped him off this time. "It'll just be war if you keep fucking with me! I'm crazy Keith."

He just smirked and looked her up and down licking his lips. "Yeah you'll be crazy in the bedroom."

"Ugh!" She hissed closing his door and he just laughed walking back into his room. He loved how easily he could get to her.

"I think I like her God. Maybe just a little."

•••••
"No way man I want Red Velvet not plain ass vanilla cake." Keith fussed at Xaria and she put up her hand.

"What's wrong with Vanilla? I hate chocolate and you can never go wrong with simple."

The wedding planner Gwen nodded. "I agree Keith, simple is safe."

He shook his head. "Nope. I want Red Velvet."

The cake baker was the man from cake boss. "Listen why don't we just come up with a compromise from the both of you, and meet in the middle somehow. This is a faster way to pick the cake and this is also a life lesson for arguments later in life."

Xaria and Keith just mean mugged each other. The tension was strong.

"I want Vanilla."

"I want Red Velvet."

"You said it was my show."

"It is your show and my new role is the producer."

Buddy Valastro just laughed softly. "You two are meant to be. Just stubborn and I love it."

Gwen also saw the early signs of love flowing in the air. For them be arranged to marry, it didn't seem like it.

"How about this you have cake and cupcakes- the cake will be simple vanilla and the cupcakes will be in the form of a cake just red velvet." Buddy asked them.

Xaria instantly smiled. "That would be cool I can agree to that."

Keith sighed looking at her. "Yeah I guess it's a win win situation."

Gwen squealed and clapped her hands. "Thank God! Okay good thank you Buddy we'll stay in touch until the wedding okay?"

Buddy smiled and stood up shaking their hands. "No problem it's a pleasure. I'm excited for this wedding it'll be fun and eventful." Gwen left and walked him to the door.

"Eventful. Thats a great word for it." Keith chuckled standing up to stretch and Xaria absent-mindedly pulled his shirt down so his stomach didn't show. 

He looked down and sent her a grin. "Thanks fiance."

She rolled her eyes and crossed her legs. "Your so irritating and childish."

He sat back down and wrapped his arm around her shoulder planting a kiss to her face. She whined trying to get away from him but he was stronger.

Gwen just came back and paused watching them with a smile. They didn't see it but anyone could see how perfect they were together. It was almost innocent, and the world needed more of it.

"Hey love birds stop loving each other for a second and let's get a last few things together."

Keith pulled away from abusing Xaria's face with his lips and she sat their thanking God she was chocolate so that he didn't see her blushing. He was just smiling.

"Alright so what's the colors of the wedding? Any themes?"

"Black, white, and red. Red mainly." Xaria told her and Keith nodded.

"We think our theme should be Vegas. Cause it kind of describes our relationship it's like a night in Vegas and you wake-up married to a stranger." Keith chuckled and Gwen laughed writing it down.

"I must say I love you guys sense of humor. And I love the idea it's clever and cute."

"Yeah I thought about it myself." He cheesed patting his chest. Xaria just rolled her eyes at him.

"You always have to be so extra."

Gwen shook her head. "Maid of honor and best man?"

"My maid of honor will be my girl Amour, and his best man is his best friend Algee."

She wrote that down as well. "How many couples do you have together? Like bridesmaids and groomsman?"

Keith sat up and rubbed his pants. "Uh if I'm correct we have 4 couples. We're not really people kind of people. If that makes sense."

Gwen just smiled.

Xaria giggled. "So his groomsman are Elijah, Woody, Luke, and Bryshere and my bridemaids are Cydni, Imani, Caíxen, and Jay."

"I love how coordinated you guys are. You'll make a great business team and hopefully an even better married couple."

They both just got quiet and didn't say anything. Xaria cleared her throat and started messing with her nails and Keith looked at her wondering the same thing.

"Okay last thing today, we pick a venue and then we pick a place for the honeymoon."

Xaria just kept herself thinking and Keith looked away from her remembering what she was talked about a few days ago.

"Uh we liked the 2nd place you sent us and we decided on Bora Bora." He told her feeling his phone buzz. It was a text from the jeweler telling him the ring was ready.

"Ooou Bora Bora is nice, and it's quite romantic. Good choice. It's a great place to bond and get away from everyone. I know this is all so sudden especially for 18 year olds, but as a woman whose been working with couples for years, I must say you have nothing to be worried about. You guys have an undeniably strong connection whether you realize it now or later. Plus you have time to keep growing together. You don't wanna jump the broom if you can't look at each other and say I love you. You two gotta put aside any petty differences and start building a relationship. Yes friendships are cool, but lets be real it's getting serious. No one wants to marry someone they can't be intimate with or really create memories. I'm not giving you two advice just to make this easier, I'm giving you two advice because I see what you can become. Everyone's in your corner but you two. Figure it out because in exactly 6 months you'll be Mr. And Mrs. Powers."

Keith and Xaria just looked at each other, wondering what they were gonna do.

•••••

TBC. ONLY if you want I mean- WHO AM I KIDDING I EFFING LOVE WRITING THIS. THIS IDEA IS IN MY HEART. ❤

WHO else is #Karia shippers? 😍😍😍 they're so good together- they just dont see it!

Maybe their parents need hi fives? Who knows. Lets find out.

LovelyandPerverted as Imani
cydniii as Cydni
OfficiallyJayxx as Jay
LastExitDeath as Caíxen

🤗

I love you guys! Thanks for rocking with me through thick and thin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.3K 69
y/n & algee been bestfriend for years until algee confessed how he feels about her ...then everything when upside down for them
225K 3.9K 71
Imagines upon your requests ❤️ *Only do requests* *Dedicated to all the beautiful chocolate men out there 😂😂❤️❤️ *Slow updates* (sometimes)😬
2K 39 10
[COMPLETED] The casts of The New Edition Story (minus Woody) went to a friend' party when Algee, a male stripper met a pretty lawyer girl named Salei...