Obsessed To Her Only

By haya_zee

Enrique montario was 22, rich, arrogant and got into the most prestigious University for bachelors in New Yor... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - First Encounter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19- A Secret Confession
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note
Chapter 22- Friends?
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's note
Nominate if you like my book.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
How many updates you all want in total?
Important note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Her Forgiveness- His Confession)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- YES
Chapter 48
Chapter 49-First touch
Chapter 50- Girlfriend?
Chapter 51- First Kiss
Chapter 52
Chapter 53-Intense We Were
Chapter 54
Eid Mubarak :)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61- Broken
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Wattpad Breakdown
Chapter 64 - One Step Closer
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 - Hell Yes I Do
Chapter 67 - All I Want Is You
Chapter 68- Mine? Forever?
Author's note
Chapter 69 - Destined To Be Yours
Chapter 70 - Those Never Ending Seven days
Chapter 71- Te Amo
Author's note
Second Book Announcement
Author's Note
Remember me?

Chapter 36

7.1K 308 62
By haya_zee

Enrique's P.O.V

We skated for almost two long hours. I didn't leave her not even for a second, helped her by holding her shoulders. She was good. She learned it so fast. It was so entertaining. I didn't want to go yet but she looked tired.

I heard my phone ringing and we stopped. It was Ryan. I attended it, not loosing my grip on her hand, standing in her right side. After 30 seconds I felt her hand going out of my hold. I ended the call instantly and looked at her in confusion.

She was covering her mouth with both of her hands looking at a direction. A guy fell and his nose was bleeding profusely. Her eyes were showing so much concern for him, which awakened my possessive inner beast again. I stood in front of her and held both of her hands in mine.

"He'll b fine. You don't have to worry about a stranger. Let's go now. You must be tired."

Saying that I dragged her with me outside the arena then made her sit on the bench and untied her shoes. She didn't resist this time. Just when I was about to lace up her coat shoes, I looked up and she wasn't looking at me. Her eyes were fixed inside the arena, looking at that idiot with concern. I tied it quickly and stood up to block her view. She finally looked at me.

"Stop looking at him, damn it! He won't die because of the mere nosebleed." I yelled loudly in anger.

"Why can't I hear anything? Oh, that must be because you made me deaf."

She replied back while covering her ears with her hands. I was still fuming and she sighed lightly then held my hand and made me sit on the bench beside her.

"Do you want me to help or would you like to wear it yourself?"

She didn't had to do anything else. Just her touch was enough to make me calm again. Instead of replying, I wore my shoes, returned those skating one's then signalled her to go.

We were walking slowly and talking about little things here and there. First time she asked about me, my life, my interests. We got to know each other more. We almost reached near ice cream parlor when she stopped suddenly.

"Enrique look. Awww such a cute baby."

I looked at the direction and it was a little girl in arms of her mother, her father playing with her adorably. She was really cute. I cooed at Natalie's behavior.

Without giving me a heads up, she walked towards them. I followed her. She greeted them then after some talking took that little girl in her arms.

She was looking like a baby herself smiling and talking to her so cutely. Then turned towards me and told me to hold her. I got nervous. I never held a baby before. Looking at my hesitating figure, she looked at me questionably.

"I.... actually, I never held a baby before... I don't know how..." I stuttered a lot before finishing completely. I was looking at that baby with fear in my eyes like it was a bomb and was going to explode if I touched her.

She looked in the direction of that baby's parents and they all started laughing at my statement. I looked at Natalie she was red because of laughing too much then she hugged that baby tightly maybe to control her laugh. Then turned towards me again, smiling widely.

"It's okay. You'll learn a new thing today."

Saying that she shoved that kid into my arms. My eyes widened and I continuously opened and closed my mouth in utter shock.

What am I supposed to do with this thing? Her.

She was like an angel. She was looking at me very seriously. I was looking at her too. It looked like a competition was going on between both of us that who'll avert stare first. Then an unexpected thing happened. She smiled a little while touching my face with her cute little tiny hands.

Awww man she's so cute...

I heard a camera clicking. I looked up and it was Natalie, holding her cellphone to capture my embarrassing moment. Then she looked at me and smirked while raising an eyebrow then turned towards that baby. Took her from me and gave her back to her parents. I scratched the back of my head in nervousness.

"One day, you will be an amazing father."

Her dad tapped my shoulder lightly and spoke smiling a little. It looked genuine.

Natalie and I will sure have amazing kids in future.

Just the thought alone made me blush and I got even more nervous. Thank God, she wasn't looking at me. I smiled back at him and shrugged my thoughts. Then we greeted them for one last time and moved back towards ice cream parlor again. Natalie ordered chocolate flavor and I did the same.

After we were done, we walked outside and I decided to go for it.

"Natalie do you trust me?" I asked looking at her sideways with a serious face.

"Why are you getting serious all of the sudden?" She looked at me with confusion written on her face and asked back.

"Answer first." I retorted shortly.

"Yes I do, may be not completely but I trust you." She finally replied smiling a little.

Thank God she does!

"Then can't you just rely on me? Open up to me about the things you have bottled up inside? Can't you tell me why were you crying that day? Can't you tell me who was Irina to you?"
After contemplating a lot. I finally said what I was dying to say.

She went dead serious and spoke in a cold tone looking right into my eyes.

"Stop it Enrique. Don't spoil my mood. Actually thanks. The damage is already done."

"Please Natalie...... please. I am begging you. Please let me in. Let me help you." Her reaction didn't stop me and I again pleaded with my eyes desperation and frustration evident in my tone.

"I don't need help. I am perfectly fine." She raised her voice a little and spoke in a sharp tone.

"No, you're not. Whatever it is, it's still disturbing you. Stop covering it up by faking your smiles. You haven't moved on. You're still hurting."
I hated it whenever she had these expressions but I wasn't done yet.

"Please Enrique, stop it. Please..."
She closed her eyes to stop her anger and pleaded in a soft voice this time.

"You need professional help. Fine. Don't tell me. Go with me to a psychiatrist. Trust me it will help."
I held by her shoulders and she opened her eyes again.

"No it won't. Nothing can help me. You think I haven't tried that before? Adrian took me there. It was pointless. It only worsened my condition."

Damn, that Adrian again.

She looked at me for a second then started looking at the ground. I could tell tears were forming in her eyes.

"Don't tell me what didn't help you in past. I'll make sure that it works out this time. Just please agree. Go with me."
I asked in hope again.

"No."
She jerked my hands away from her shoulders and looked back at me with blank face.

"Please Natalie I--"
I again tried to reason with her but she stopped me in the middle and walked away.

Drive to her home was extremely uncomfortable. I knew she was angry.
She didn't want to talk about it but I went on and on. But I don't care about her anger right now. I have to make her agree to this by hook or crook. She's in deep depression, she needs help.

______________________________________

Natalie's P.O.V

He had to spoil our mood. Just when I thought we were getting along, he had to mention all of that again. My misery must be funny to him. I keep telling him not to talk about it and he never pay attention to any of my words.

He always does what he wants. I hate him for mentioning her name. After finding me in my most vulnerable state he thinks he can blackmail me however he wants? No way! I'll never let my guard down.

It was Sunday and I woke up early than usual. Our conversation from last night was still disturbing me. Irina Irina Irina.... why do my life always end up on her?

I went downstair. Mom and dad were eating breakfast. I thought of joining them. We were almost done when dad's phone rang. He picked up and his face dropped in terror. He was looking at both of us awestruck.

"We are coming. Don't worry Ethan."

Mom looked at him in confusion and hearing uncle Lambert's name made her worried too. Finally after releasing the breaths, he was holding, dad finally spoke.

"Lambert's wife, Sofia had an heart attack. Her condition is serious. We need to go now."

"Oh my God. Sofia? I just talked to her last night. She was perfectly fine."
Saying that she started sobbing. I tried to calm her then dad came and hugged both of us.

"She'll be fine. Pray for her. Get ready. We have to go now."

We reached at the hospital after an hour and rushed towards CCU. She was still inside operation theatre. Uncle Lambert looked devastated. Dad strode forward and hugged him tightly. Mom was still crying. That was her best friend and work colleague fighting for life in a critical condition.

Aunt Sofia was Adrian's mother. Uncle told me that he was coming as early as he could. I could feel how worried he would be. He loved her mother so much and who doesn't? We stayed there for almost four hours when we finally saw doctor coming out. My heart was beating crazily in anxiousness.

Thank God! Surgery was a success but she was still under effects of medicines so didn't wake up yet. In the evening Adrian finally came and he looked like he cried the whole time during that flight. Uncle hugged him tightly. I thought he was going to break down into tears any minute now but he held back.

I decided to stay through the night and told mom to pack some necessary stuff and send it in the morning then dad forced uncle Lambert to go back with him since Adrian and I were staying there. He unwillingly agreed. He didn't eat anything whole day and was mortified.

After they went away, I turned towards Adrian, only to find him already looking at me. He was looking so tired and he didn't had any sleep, his puffy eyes were the obvious witness of that. I placed a hand on his shoulder to relax him and he pulled me into a hug.

Just like always his hug was calm and soft, even though he was crying his eyes out. I instantly hugged him back, continuously rubbing his back with my hands to relax him. I suddenly remembered Enrique. He hugged me too but it was extremely awkward for me. I quickly shrugged my thoughts and gave all of my attention to Adrian.

I always feel comfortable with Adrian. I missed him so much although I saw him barely a month ago. Could this be, what they call love?

In urgency, I left my cellphone at home. In the morning aunt Sofia woke up finally but still wasn't stable. I didn't go to university for two days.

Mom and dad came again and mom told me that Ashley and Victoria called on Monday to check up on me since I wasn't picking up. Then she surprised me by telling me that Enrique came to look for me at the hospital. But why didn't he meet me if he came? I didn't see him at all.

Finally after third day, aunt was discharged and went to home thankfully. I went home too because three days at the hospital took all of my energy, away from me.

I slept for almost 15 hours then finally switched on my cellphone. There were message from my friends and number of calls on Sunday from Enrique. Then there were no notifications from him after that day.

Why did he call so impatiently like that? I hope everything is okay. I called back but he didn't pick up. I continuously called him and at the end, I was directed to voicemail. What the hell? He definitely did it on purpose. Why is he sulking now?

Fine, ignore me. I am already angry at him but when did he ever care? I won't talk to him this time.

Next day, I went to university and went straight to my friends. He kept ignoring me whole day and so did I. I told him last time not to ignore me again and talk to me instead. I would've apologized if I thought I did something to offend him but he had to show me attitude for no apparent reason.

Hell, I care! I won't talk either.

______________________________________

So? Natalie is in love but with Adrian?

Important update ahead :D

Also I want to ask you all something. Since someone mentioned it that my characters and storyline is similar to some other one. I want you guys to dm me the details of that story and author right away if you find someone plagiarizing my stuff and also report the story.

I work really hard to write. I won't let it go all in vain by some attention seeker.

Peace lover :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 290 15
Chloe and Maddie go to the same school as each other, but they aren't exactly friends... They hear that Ricky Garcia will be attending their school i...
2M 53.6K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...
91.2K 4.7K 44
π™π™€π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™ƒπ™€π™ 𝙭 π™Žπ™π™π˜Ώπ™€π™‰π™ π™π™Šπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€ I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
The Obsession By Tilyn Newton

Mystery / Thriller

363K 7.8K 39
At 14, Isabella Rose wasn't exactly pretty. She wore glasses, was scrawny, and didn't have any figure. She finds interest into a 20 year old man name...