A Musician To Be Reckoned With

By AnimeReverseHaremW

Octave Reiner is the heroine of this crazy disorganized story full of her past and her present time that is... More

| Prologue |
| Part 1 | Friendship & Love
| Chapter 1 | Of Course
| Chapter 2 | Can't Turn Back Now
| Chapter 3 | Keep Shaking the Head
| Chapter 4 | History of Music AP
| Chapter 5 | Science AP
| Chapter 6 | Language Arts AP
| Chapter 7 | Lunch
| Chapter 8 | Math AP
| Chapter 9 | Music Band
| Chapter 11 | Music Instruments
| Chapter 12 | After School Fun
| Chapter 13 | 'Tiny' Anger
| Chapter 14 | Empathy
| Chapter 15 | PARTY TIME
| Chapter 16 | Blessings
| Chapter 17 | Evil Sparkling Eyes
| Chapter 18 | First One Moved
| Chapter 19 | Secret
| Chapter 20 | Sneezes
| Chapter 21 | Sick
| Chapter 22 | Slaps
| Chapter 23 | Broken Long Ago
| Chapter 24 | Phone Call
| Chapter 25 | Bandmates
| Chapter 26 | Still The Same
| Chapter 27 | Best Christmas
| Chapter 28 | Annoying Friends
| Chapter 29 | Meet The Seasons
| Chapter 30 | Connecting Pt. 1
Authors Help!

| Chapter 10 | Social AP

2.1K 65 38
By AnimeReverseHaremW

> Picture of Lero Portens <

My eyes stare at the music sheet in front of me as I can feel the darkness leaking from it as memories appear before my eyes. These notes will always tie me down as it always expresses my feelings I had and still do. Sighing, I was ready to place them away after accidentally spilling them out when someone bumped into me.

Students in this school seriously need to learn about manners.

Picking up my fallen belongings, my hand accidentally touches another hand which did not belong to me. Looking up, I find familiar red eyes look at mine before focusing back onto my belongings. Lero quickly picks up my belongings before handing them all to me into a neat stack as we both stand up.

"Thanks." I smile hiding the feelings I had a moment ago.

He just silently nods before staring back down at my belongings and turning away while carrying them. Frowning at his sudden actions, I catch up to him and try to snatch my things back.

"It's fine. I can carry my own stuff." I try to argue but he just blocks me from grabbing them.

"I'll hold it. If you did, you'd probably drop it again since there's so much school drama now." he bluntly states getting me to end my pursuit as I walk beside him.

"Thank you." I give my gratitude.

"It's nothing. I - " he begins before hesitantly stopping from what he was going to say.

"I?" I question raising an eyebrow.

He sighs, "You wouldn't mind me asking a personal question, would you?"

"Depends on what it is, but shoot away."

"When I first met you, in the courtyard during Chorus Choir. I - I had a feeling. That you and I were the same." he lets it out as I frown in confusion.

"Same how?"

He stops getting me to also do the same before he faces me entirely, "We're the same because we had family problems. That's what I felt."

My eyes widen slightly as I feel my throat dry, including my lips. Turning away, I just continue our walk while fiddling with my hair.

"I have no clue what you're talking about. I have an amazing family."

"Do you really?" 

I snap turning to face him, "I do!"

We both look each other straight in the eyes as a few students glance our way. 

"Okay then." He shrugs before walking down the hallway again with me following him a few steps back, "I'm not going to ask anymore but just know that you're not alone."

"What would you know." I mumble not realizing it was a bit too loud for only myself to hear.

"My mother loves the piano, and she refused that if none of her children know how to play, she'll disown them." Lero begins getting me to clench my fists, "So after when she finally gets 5 children, she finally disowned the last child because he couldn't play the piano. My father didn't argue about it either because that same child also couldn't act like a proper child that they wanted. Parents expect so much from a child from a small age that it just breaks them."

"How are you able to attend here then." I suddenly asking.

"My father's older brother helped me, also known as my uncle. He heard of my singing voice and believed that I could do it. In result, he paid my tuition here and got permission from my parents. They didn't care about what I did since I was useless to them now, so my uncle just adopted me from them. Well, near adoption because we're still deciding if we want to. If I want to actually." 

"Why wouldn't you want to? Your uncle sounds nice and all."

"That's true, but I still love my family. I still can't forget how happy my mother was when I finally succeeded in getting an award in piano, better than my other competitions. That love she gave me just, I don't know," he shrugs, "sticks to me to re-think my thoughts."

"You just wish that they'll be able to understand, don't you?"

He smiles while looking back at me, "You get me."

I bite the bottom of my lip before looking away from the ground and up to his understanding eyes, "How did you know for sure I was the same?"

"When you dropped your belongings, I scanned you music sheet, and those lyrics can be seriously dark." He chuckles weakly, "A silent scream."

I put a strained smile before walking off down the hallway again, but I didn't have the nice walk I wanted to get to my classroom. Some random guy bumps into me harshly getting me to trip and fall down onto the ground with my bottom. Hissing from the pain I received on my shoulder and the bottom, I hear a snarky chuckle.

"Sorry about that. Didn't see you there." he smirks before whispering, "Ugly."

A loud noise of things dropping happen beside me getting me to find my belongings beside me on the ground. Looking up, I find Lero glaring at the boy with intent of literally killing him getting the boy to flinch and whimper in fear with his friends.

"Apologize." Lero growls.

"I already did!" the boy shouts taking steps back.

"You know what - " Lero takes a step forward.

Before he could continue, I stand up quickly and place my hands on his chest to stop him. 

"Stop. Just forget about it." I demand stepping between them.

He just glares at the boy even more before picking up my belongings and wrapping his free left hand around my shoulders.

Looking back at the boy, he narrows his eyes even more, "After school. Backyard."

With that, he pushes me forward as we walk down the hall in a quick speed until we finally approach our next classroom, with Arions in the doorway leaning back. He sees us before smiling, but it turns into a frown after he sees Lero's expression.

"What happened?" he asks as Lero takes a deep breathe calming himself dowm.

"Just a few idiots." Lero grumbles before heading inside the class. 

Arions look towards me with a raised eyebrow, "You better tell me. Or I'm going to explode from curiosity."

"Curiosity killed the cat." I shrug getting him to roll his eyes.

"But satisfaction saved it."

"How can it save it when it died from curiousity already though?"

"Reincarnation. But seriously Octave, what happened?"

Sighing, I quickly explain the accident we were just in only getting Arions frown to deepen when I finish.

"Did you see their grades?" he randomly asks.

"Um, I think 3rd Years." I guess from my memory.

"And Lero said they're meeting at the backyard after school?"

"Yes."

"Okay then. Head inside the classroom. It's almost starting." he pushes me in before guiding me along the rows of desks.

Eyes follow my movements before he stops me in front of Lero's seat which was at the back of the room. My belongings already sit on top of the desk as Arions push me down onto the seat.

"Wait, shouldn't I wait till the teacher - " I begin not wanting to get into even more trouble.

"Don't worry, I asked him before you guys came. He said that it was fine that you sat here and that you don't need to introduce yourself since everyone knows you now." Arions reassures sitting on the seat in front of me.

Why do these boys all work so fast?

With that, Mr Hendricks comes inside getting my eyes to widen and lean forward to Arions ear.

"Our teacher is Mr Hendricks?" I ask nearly in a whimper.

"Didn't you know that? It's on your schedule."

"I forgot."

"What's wrong."

"I was in his History of Music AP with Maki and Naya. We got into trouble."

"Wish you luck." 

With that, he leans forward away from my range as I lean back to sitting properly on my desk. Mr Hendricks looks over my way before giving me a wide smile which I flinch at with my eyes wide.

That smile has an evil intent.

With that, the class begins with the bell ringing loudly in my ears.

~~~~~

"You okay Octave?" Arions ask as he stands beside my desk with me who's laying my head on it feeling dead.

"I wanna cry." I whine still not believing how I have Mr Hendricks for two classes.

"Don't be like that!" Arions tries to cheer me up before I hear my name being called out from that familiar evil voice.

"Miss Octave Reiner!" Mr Hendricks shouts as I cry inside, "Come here."

Standing up from my desk, Arions pat my back as I head over to the teacher. He leans back on his desk while looking at me emotionless.

"I should apologize for my earlier behavior in our previous lesson, but something had been stuck on my mind. Why is it that you quit music and then suddenly come back? I know it's personal, and if you refuse to answer, I understand." he quickly speaks not sounding one bit sincere with his apology, "Is it something that happened in your past?"

I flinch before sighing and rubbing the back of the neck.

"It is sir, and I rather not talk about it, please."

He stares at me for a minute before nodding, "I understand."

"She'll sing it." a voice barges in getting both of us to look over to find Lero standing nearby with Arions beside him with a shocked look.

"What?" I ask in disbelief.

"She'll sing it, with me." Lero states staring at Mr Hendricks.

"Wait. What? I - " I try to argue before I get interrupted once again.

"Okay then." Mr Hendricks agrees before looking at me straight in the eyes, "Miss Reiner. I know I said it was none of my business, but I am very interested. It's the end of class, and I won't mind kicking every student out of this room just for privacy. Are you still willing?"

"No!" I refuse in anger at how I didn't get to decide for myself.

"Octave," Lero calls getting me to look towards him, "trust me."

Hesitantly, I look at Lero's honest eyes before sighing and brushing my hair back away from my eyes.

I'm so weak to those damn two words!

"Fine. But whatever happens in here, has to be between us four. And no one else. No questions can be asked after this or anything. Got me?" I demand looking at all the three males.

They all nod before I rummage through my backpack for the music sheets, but I was not able to find it getting me to frown before it suddenly appears right in front of my face. Looking up, I find Lero handing it over to me.

"I did say that I'll sing it with you." he smiles.

"I - "

"You're not alone in this."

Sighing, I smile before taking out my MP3 and standing up taking the music sheets looking at it to find a few changes to the lyrics, written in blue ink and pink ink.

"Pink is your's. Blue's mine. Black is for us both." he explains getting me to look at him in disbelief.

"Pink, seriously? Didn't you read the lyrics?"

"Yes, that's the irony of it, pinky little princess."

"The irony will be better if you sang it."

"I'm so not going to sing that."

I roll my eyes before we head over to Mr Hendricks, with me handing my MP3 to the specific music. Scanning through the changes of my music, I hand him back the sheets getting him to raise an eyebrow.

"I memorized it, the changes. You'll need it." I explain getting him to roll his eyes playfully before taking the sheets.

Closing my eyes, I take a deep breathe while Mr Hendricks and Arions face across from us in the desks with no one else in the room except us four. Standing in front of the class, I hear the music coming out of the speakers as I open my mouth, singing the lyrics.

> Silent Scream - Anna Blue ft. Damian Dawn <

> Italics - Lero , Italics Underline - Octave , Italics Bold - Both <

I'm caught up in your expectations

You try to make me live your dream

But I'm causing you so much frustration

And you only want the best for me

You're wanting me to show more interest

To always keep a big bright smile

Be that pinky little perfect princess

But I'm not that type of child

And the storm is rising inside of me

Don't cha feel that our worlds collide

It's getting harder to breathe

It hurts deep inside

Just let me be who I am

It's what you really need to understand

And I hope so hard for the pain to go away

And it's torturing me

But I can't break free

So I cry and cry but just won't get it out

The silent scream

Tell me why you're putting pressure on me

And everyday you cause me harm

That's the reason why I feel so lonely

Even though you hold me in your arms

Wanna put me in a box of glitter

But I'm just trying to get right out

And now you're feeling so so bitter

Because I've let you down

And the storm is rising inside of me

Don't cha feel that our worlds collide

It's getting harder to breathe

It hurts deep inside

Just let me be who I am

It's what you really need to understand

And I hope so hard for the pain to go away

And it's torturing me

But I can't break free

So I cry and cry but just won't get it out

The silent scream

Can't you see

How I cry for help

Cuz you should love me

Just for being myself

I'll drown in an ocean

Of pain and emotion

If you don't save me right away

Just let me be, who I am

It's what you really need to understand

And I hope so hard for the pain to go away

And it's torturing me

But I can't break free

So I cry and cry but just won't get it out

The silent scream

My silent scream

* I had plan this chapter ahead, and here was actually a better video but it then got deleted so I had to scram for another one. And this is the best I can find on YouTube. But if anyone can actually find or create a better one, please message me! I had to change the lyrics with this too, the other one that I found before was better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277 6 12
Melody had been riding horses her whole life. Everything she did revolved around her horse Reine. Being only in junior high she had been able to achi...
3.2K 119 16
Meeting new friends and getting closer to his dreams, that is Aizawa Rei's goal is in the school of music. However, not everything goes according to...
31.2K 1.5K 9
Beatrix, villainess and social butterfly, gains the memories of a girl of another world. Unsatisfied with her fate, she plans a scheme to overthrow i...
1.1K 112 25
He gave me a long stare as if deciphering a puzzle. And then shook his head and walked pass me in the direction I was originally going in. I turned a...