kakashi's daughter Yuki

By lexiDrag

⚠️⚠️CONTAINS CUSSING IF YOU DONT LIKE THEN DONT READ SIMPLE AS THAT!⚠️⚠️ A book based on love and revenge. Ca... More

meet the team
the test
zabuza!
as time goes on we all change.
do you ever quit
home sweat home
you never answered me
Daddy! im pregnant!
exams are boring...
oh so your orochimaru... *cough* pedo *cough
curse mark
where's Yuki uchiha hatake!?
testing abilities
preliminarys part one
preliminarys part 2
preliminary part 3
birthday
training or dating
tagged
training: week 3
neji hyuuga vs naruto uzumaki!
shikamaru nara vs Temari!
ducky vs panda
light vs dark, the two faces of gaara part 1
light vs dark, the two faces of gaara part 2
before i leave
goodbye tears
the glass shogi piece
more then she did me
home sick
SHIPPEDDEN BEGIN!
wooden barbie
Lady chiyo
wait what?!?
always and forever hu?
vessel? haha yeah right!
Somber News
Hebi
team tens terror
why so difficult...
revenge is a dish best served cold
why are you helping...
finally it over
useless intel
boom
tobi
I know
uchiha
what if everything you knew and believed... was a lie
dad...?
The letter
wow... surprise
playing dirty
oh an uchiha
you're just as bad
Going On A Date
Captured?
back where I started
bullying
eh hi?
shinobi
I could never hate you
jealously?
This. Is. war!
onii-san
kabutos demise
reanimated
madara
dead
Go ino!
epilogue

hero's do exist!

8.3K 192 249
By lexiDrag

Yuki pov

Suddenly zabuza used his hidden mist jutsu forcing me to unleash my sharingan.

"Oh so the youngest uchiha has awoken her sharingan I must admit its pretty much prettier then the others I've seen in my time"

I just 'tch' at him and got into a fighting stance

"Yuki! Stay with the others and protect Tazuna that's a order! I'll handle this guy!" Dad demanded but being stubborn I ignored him

"Sorry pops but I'm fighting. I used to be a ambu remember so I can handle this!" I shouted reassuringly but I kinda hope I can handle this I mean I'm going up against the demon of the hidden mist. But I need to beat him to show I'm worthy of beating itachi.

I wove some hand sign's and told my team to stay behind me if they knew what was good for them which they reluctantly obeyed.

"Lava style: lava lake jutsu!" I whispered causing the area in front of me to be coated in lava zabuza jumped trying to avoid my lava lake which he almost succeeded in doing so but it caught a bit of his foot burning him causing him to move in a limp.

Zabuza then used a water jutsu to turn my lava into black stone I didn't mind this though actually I had figured that this would happen as if not we wouldn't be able to fight and he wouldn't get to Tazuna as my lava would cut him off from the rest of us so he would have to turn it to rock with his water style my aim was to hurt both his legs but he's faster then I thought. what. A. Drag. Oh God I sound like shikamaru...

Suddenly zabuza caught dad in a water prison jutsu. This enraged me he can hurt me but not my dad the cow dude crossed the invisible line!

I'm guessing I don't have time to draw a visible line behind zabuza... Wait... Can I actually do that?

I stud there for so long zoned out wondering if I could put the battle on hold to draw a line that when I zoned back in after realizing that I couldn't actually do that the battle was over as a 'tracker ninja' from the hidden mist had 'killed' zabuza. Dad suddenly passed out from exhaustion from over using his sharingan and me and sasuke had to carry his heavy ass back to Tazuna's house.

*time skip*

"Ok so today's training will be ... Drum roll... Climbing trees.... Without hands!"

Naruto stared to tell my dad that he's insane sasuke just gave him a I couldn't care less look and sakura was well... Staring at sasuke. She's probably going to die before all of us here. Not that I care I mean she's useless all she does is fawn over sasuke she doesn't know any jutsu , taijutsu or genjutsu she can't even hold a kunai right she's pathetic. But one thing about her that I can sense is that she has good chakra control.

Dad showed us how to climb a tree which I already knew how to do so I walked off and decided to train in my element jutsu.

I was one of the rare people in the hatake clan that got the kekki genki but our kekki genki isn't one that uses your eyes like the sharingan or something it includes the elements.

I posses all the chakra elements cool right I can control

Fire style,
Wood style,
Medic style,
Lava style ,
Sand style ,
Lightning style,
Water style,
Earth style,
Wind style,
Gale style,
Magnet style,
Blaze style,
Crystal style,
Storm Style,
Ice style

This means I'm always at an advantage in battle as I have a element that can cancel out my opponents I can seem weak to them at the start then hit them powerfully afterwards.

I decided it was best to practice my lightning style as it would be Handy up against zabuza. I should practice ice as well so I can freeze his water.

"Lightning style: Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)"

My jutsu creates strings of electricity that can either act physically as strings, or as a medium that can send small shocks to an opponent. Very powerful against a opponent in water.

After doing my static sting jutsu a couple if times it grew more powerful satisfied I moved onto my last lighting justu that needed practice before moving to ice style.

" lightning style: Hando no Semeku (Hands of Torture)"

This jutsu is Considered by most to be more of a torture technique then an actual attack the user aka me can lay their hands on their opponent and send several thousands of volts of electricity into the target. Depending how many times the ninja has hit the opponent with this will depend on what happens. One time of being hit by this technique causes minor burns, chest constrictions, blurred vision, and overall pain. An additional time of being hit by this any other time during the battle will cause on-site second-degree burns, partial blindness, and an inability to breathe. A third case of exposure will cause a third degree burn on the spot that the hands touched and will cause major orificial hemorrhaging cause by internal bleeding, and unconsciousness. The fourth exposure causes death, and pretty much leaves the area smelling like burnt flesh.

This is one of my favorite jutsus as it is kage rank and very painful for my opponent.

Ok now a ice style to Finnish off then I'll go back to the houce.

"Hyouton: Souryou Boufuusetsu (Ice Release: Twin Dragon Blizzard)"

After performing the needed handsigns, i throw my arms outward, gathering ice and water into my palms. In the same motion, i send out a twisting torrent of liquid black ice, the rotation results in the front of the blizzard to take on the appearance of a dragon's head, from both hands. Rather than simply attempting to ram their target, these dragons will converge on a single point, using one another's momentum to combine and form a large black ice tornado. Aside obvious impact and wind damage, the sheer cold force is enough to freeze bodies of water, and coat enemies in frost. This technique requires an existing supply of water or ice in order to form. 
Meaning its useful near a lake or river which is were the bridge is being built.

I headed back impressed with my work. I walked in to find a kid hugging his mother crying and telling her we're going to die gatos going to kill us.

"Listen kid this gato geezer won't kill us because were strong we'll be the hero's who save your town!" Naruto yelled at the sobbing brat.
"Hero's don't exist your wasting your time just go home you know nothing about this land!"
"I'm a hero and I'll prove it by killing gato!" With those words naruto left to train and inari went to sit by the lake.
His mom told us what happened with inaris dad and I kinda felt bad for him I mean no wonder he doesn't believe in hero's.

"I can't believe I'm going to do this" I muttered getting funny looks of my team mates as I went after inari.

Sasuke pov

Yuki left the house to go and check on the brat and I saw sorrow and pain in her eyes.

I decided to follow and see if there are any hints to why she seems sad.

WAIT! why do I care?
I don't care for anyone!
Wait I might lov-
No no no no I don't love her. I can't love her.
I'm a avenger I have no space nor time for love.

Yuki pov

Inari was sitting on the doc with his legs dangling off he was staring out at sea crying.

"Inari was it?"
He looked up at me and nodded and I sat next to him and started to talk.

"You know you aren't the only one to know pain. When I was four my entire clan was slaughtered by someone I trusted like a brother it was also sasukes clan and sasukes actual brother. Sasuke was 5 when it happened he was closer to everyone then I was but their deaths still destroyed me. I told sasuke that I wasn't there when the massacre happened because I didn't want to tell him the truth. The truth being itachi dragged me around with him and made me watch him kill everyone. The only uchiha's who remain today are me sasuke and itachi and I'm going to kill him one day. You see kid other's know pain as well. Naruto grew up without even meeting his parents he's been alone from day one everyone in the village looked down on him he's never had any friends and all people ever did was abuse him physically and verbally"

I looked back at the kid with a slight tear in my eye talking about my past is painful for me.
He looked at me with guilt in his eyes.

I decided to brighten the mood.

"Inari wanna see something cool?"
He nodded seeming to understand I was changing the mood

"Ice style and snow style combine: area freeze"
I whispered my jutsu making the lake freeze over and snow fall from all around us.

"Wow" he muttered
staring out at my work

He eventually fell asleep on my lap so I carried his small body to bed. I went back outside to find sasuke sitting where inari was.

"You never told me!" Sasuke said angrily but at the same time his voice held worry
"Told you what?" I asked stupidly
"About how you were there that night"
"I doubt it would have made a difference because in the end it doesn't matter what we know became what we feel takes over."

Suddenly I felt strong arms wrap around me but not just any arms sasukes arms
"I'm sorry you went through that" sasuke muttered in my ear. I wanted to push away but at the same time I didn't. He was warm. I felt safe.

I ended up snuggling into his shirt and Eventually my eyes started getting droopy and darkness swallowed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25 0 3
"Anger is a fuel. It can ignite any emotion... and burn you right up." In a chaotic city like Konoha, tension is always running high. We have: A misc...
128K 2.6K 43
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?" Ever since his birth, Naruto always tried to keep...
237K 4.6K 58
Ranked #1 in Kakashi Stories!! Thank you so much! ❤️ Sasuke and Itachi has an older sister Keiko Uchiha who had returned to the village. After workin...
25.7K 361 32
She had pain in her eyes as she jumped through the forest. Her clothes ripped and her whole body covered in bruises and wounds. Holding tears back as...