Chocolate Bars | Algee x Keit...

بواسطة 90samourdaay

He's a Hershey bar to the eyes, with lips sweeter than cherries. Ladies he's a twix, with a smile that'll hav... المزيد

Coach's Son | Algee (R)
Poison | Keith (R)
I hate you, I love you | Algee
In The Name Of LOVE | Keith (R) 1/5
You're Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (R) 2/5
Heated | Keith (R) 3/5
Dominant | Algee (R) 4/5 (Part 1)
Daddy Daycare | Keith 5/5
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 2)
Power Trip | Keith (R)
All You Wanted | Algee (R)
Outta Pocket | Keith (R)
I See Fire | Keith (R) (1)
Mr. & Mrs. Smith | Algee (R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee. (1)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (2)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (3)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (4)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (5)(R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (Epilogue)
Selfish | Algee (G)
Sunset. (Keith)
Speechless.
Poison | Keith • Part 2
I.D.C | Algee (R)
I.D.C | Algee (2/R)
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 3)
......
Daddy Daycare | Keith (part 2)
Your Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (Part 2)
NE Q&A. (Kwaely Edition)
Redbone | Keith (Preview)
Taken | Keith ft. Al, Eli, Luke, Bry (1)
Arranged | Keith (1)
Arranged | Keith (2)
Arranged | Keith (3)
Arranged | Keith (4)
Arranged | Keith (5)
Arranged | Keith (6)
Arranged | Keith (7)
Arranged | Keith (8)
Arranged | Keith (9)
Arranged | Keith (10)
Arranged | Keith (Finale) [R]
Arranged | Keith (Special)
Arranged.
MORGEE
I'm so emotional
Mine, Yours | Algee (R)
Surprise
So Tell Me Why-
TPC Audtions.
The Weekend | Algee (1)
The Jungle | Keith (Preview)
The Jungle | Keith (1)
Daddy Daycare.
The Weekend | Algee (2)
Daddy Daycare | Keith (3)
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (4)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (5)
Check em out!
Instagram Auditions!
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (6)
Wedding Season (Call Outs)
The Jungle | Keith (2 1/2)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (7)
A Girl Like Her.
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (8) part 1
☀️
1 | with a woman [t'challa udaku] by Marcelos
Lemme know.
2 different worlds (keith)
2 different worlds (keith) 2

Take You Down | Algee (R)

12.4K 438 462
بواسطة 90samourdaay

Okay so.... I'm in my #Morgee feelings rn. So eh idc I'm lit.

Let me do me for a min. 😢 especially to my favorite Chris brown song and trey songz song.

•••••

"YESSS COME HERE ALGEEEEE!" Amour screamed at the top of her lungs with the rest of the 30,000 women in the arena. He was getting ready to come out and she was in the front row ready to see her celebrity crush.

He was on the 2017 BlackBoyJoy summer tour featuring him, Luke James, Bryson Tiller, YazzTheGreatest, LucasColy, Tory Lanez, Lil Uzi Vert, and Jacquees.

Yazz kept being goofy and coming out to mess with the fans and he spotted Amour instantly remembering her from Twitter and Instagram. He followed her so he knew her love for Algee was deep. He smirked and winked at her and she gasped covering her face, causing her friend Imani to slide her to the side pointing her finger at him.

"Nigga you mine don't get fucked up!" She yelled at him over the screams and he laughed blowing her a kiss.

She caught it dramatically holding her chest and their other friend Cydni pulled her back laughing.

"Are y'all ready for my brother Algee?!" Yazz asked the crowd and the arena lit up. Amour was 2.5 seconds from hopping on stage and running backstage to find him and take him alive but she knew she had to be patient.

"Bitch I been ready! I been ready since I stopped being celibate!" Some girl yelled behind them making the girls bust out laughing.

Yazz shook his head and started doing this weird shoulder dance to the intermission song "GyalChester" and everybody started hyping his head up.

"Go Yazz! Go Yazz! Go Yazz!" Echoed all across the arena as he danced making Amour smile. Yazz was a crowd favorite because he didn't stop entertaining for anybody. He made it worth buying tickets because be really loved spending time with his fans.

"Alright yall I gotta go," Yazz sighed putting up his duces. "I love you Los Angeles!"

Everyone cheered loudly for him as he jogged off the stage and the lights dimmed meaning it was Showtime for Algee.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit." Amour repeated to herself feeling her body tense. She was not ready to see the man she dreamed about almost every NIGHT in person.

Yazz being the petty person that he is told Algee to look out for Amour on his way to his dressing room. She had no idea how exciting her night was about to get.

The stage got completely dark and the song dropped causing Amour to scream louder. She was shook.

"I been stressed out I ain't feeling my best all they want is my sex...." Algee sang softly into the microphone listening to the eardrum blowing screams.

"I got the best out!" Amour yelled back singing along with him and the lights came back on revealing a smirking shirtless Algee.

"I do some things you won't believe! So many weaves I done sweat out," He sang getting closer to the crowd. "Think I might've found love one time."

He went on to perform his first song and nobody was ready for him. The whole arena was turnt up with him.

"Los Angeles wassup!" He yelled jumping up and down and everybody followed his pursuit. The song switched and he started dancing. "It's 3 am I'm back for more! Just two of us! Show me what I'm waiting for 1 by 1, 1 by 1!"

"I saw her I waited I took time yeah I spent it first time in a minute that I worked this hard that I worked this hard!" Amour sang along moving her hips and Algee spotted her reaching his hand out. She squealed grabbing it and he twirled her as he performed. He stepped back giving her a look.

She sent him a smirk making him smile and her friends hyped her up as she finished dancing.

"Bitch he wants the pussy." Cydni yelled in ear over the music and Amour laughed.

"Bitch this his pussy. He can come get it!"

Imani eyes widened and she cuffed her mouth yelling at Algee as he sang. "MY NIGGA SHE SAID COME GET THE PUSSY. IT'S YOURS. YOU OWN IT!"

Amour gasped looking at Imani and she shrugged. "Hey maybe you'll get us backstage so I can go fuck my nigga."

20 minutes passed, the night was still lit and Algee was about to perform his last song. He was staring at the beautiful view of women wondering how he should close out the night. He saw his homies on the sides recording him and he decided to switch it up.

"Aye Luke, Yazz, my homie Keith, Lucas y'all should perform my last song with me!" He smirked and everybody went crazy.

"Wait did he say Keith? As in sexy ass Keith Powers is in this building? As I my MUTHAFUCKING HUSBAND IS ABOUT TO SHOW ME HIS FACE?!" Cydni mumbled making Amour look at her like she was crazy.

"Girl Keith power's is for everybody."

"Nah no he ain't bitch! You for everybody!" Cydni yelled back and Imani fell out laughing.

"Ahhh Shut yall Kash doll wannabe asses up. BRYSHERE I WANT SOME HEAD!"

All the boys came out to the stage and the arena went from 10 to 100. All the guy's were shirtless and got into position because they all knew what to do. The song dropped and Algee started air grinding.

"Lord." Amour sighed.

"Here we are, all alone in this room
And girl I know, where to start and what we're gonna dooo. I'll take my time, we'll be all night girl. So get ready babe,
I got plans for me and you." Algee sang getting close to the crowd and all the other guy's also had a mic.

"Woahhhh." Luke sang

"It ain't my first time but babygurl we can pretend-"

"Hey!" Yazz sang smirking as he danced in somebody face.

"Lets bump and grind, gurl, tonight will never end!" Lucas rapped also dancing and Algee jumped up and down as all the boys got into formation.

"Let me take you down, I really wanna take you down and show you what I'm about. Can I take you now, ya body body ooh- your body body up and dooown
So don't stop, girl get it, quit playin' wit it.
Can't waaait nooo mooore, I wanna take you down, I really wanna take you down,
Take you down!" Algee sang while they all hip grinded and did a hand stand falling to the floor grinding against it.

"Oh my god! KEITH FUCK IT UP! FUCK IT UUUUP!" Cydni screamed and Imani was doing the same thing for Yazz who was no in her face.

Amour just kept her eyes on Algee as he performed watching the swear roll down his body. He caught her eyes and smirked slowly getting in her face as he sang the next line.

"Pretty girl let's take it off, In this roooom No time to waist! Girl you know what we came to doooo!" He smiled caressing her face. She didn't freak out she just let him sing to her rocking her body to the beat.

"We got all night to try to get it right girl-"

"Hope ya ready, hope ya ready, hope ya ready." All the boys sang at the same time making Algee chuckle.

"I hope ya ready babe, cuz here we go,
We know how we doooo!" He smirked helping her onto the stage and her friends got even more hype. Amour gasped at how fast and smooth he did that.

Their was a chair and he had her sit down, not before checking her out. When the grinding part came back on he straddled her and the chair grinding in her face.

"Ohhhhh! BITCH YOU BETTER! THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND!" Imani loud ass yelled and Amour was covering her face laughing. Algee kept singing and he pulled her hands away from her face putting them on his body. He was so close to her, they could kiss.

The crowd was going crazy.

"Your freakin' now baby, like a pro baby
And I bet that you think you know baby
Like a pro baby so what ya wanna do?
I'm gonna take it down baby nice and slow, So bring it let's go baby!Come on baby, come on baby--Let me taaaaake,
Let me take you down! I really wanna take you dooown." He finished hitting the high note and Luke was right behind him finishing it. Amour just stared at him amazed and all the boys said goodnight to the crowd. He helped her backstage and she looked back at her friends.

"I got yall! Hold on!"

She followed his lead and saw Yazz talking to one of the producers.

"Yazz!" She yelled and he turned around walking over to her smiling.

"Wassup pretty mama?"

She blushed and looked at Algee who was already looking at her. She knew what was up.

"Can you get my friends? I came here with them I plan to leave with them."

Algee chuckled and turned to Keith. "One of them was screaming for you bro, go help Yazz get them."

Keith sent Amour a smile and followed Yazz. She watched them leave texting her friends real quick.

You welcome hoes ✊😘- A

Thank you bitch! Now go get that dick! Ass up! Face down! 😏- I

Choke on the dick bitch! Momma ain't raise no punk! KEITH GOTTA ANOTHER THING COMING 👅👅- C

"Come on beautiful," Algee told her pulling her towards his dressing room. They walked inside and he shut it locking it. "Did you enjoy the show?"

She looked around sitting on the couch. "I did thank you. It was worth the money."

He laughed. "Good. I'm happy to hear that," He grabbed two water bottles and handed her one. "So your name is Amour?" He asked sitting on the table in front of her.

She drank a little bit. "Yes it is, my friends call me Mory."

He nodded slowly looking her up and down. "You look beautiful tonight."

She smirked softly shaking her head. He watched her stand up and walk over to him wrapping her arms around his shoulders. He liked how bold she was.

"Thank you daddy. But let's be honest we didn't come back here to talk, at least I didn't. I'm grown, you grown and we don't gotta play around."

"Okay Ms. Mory Moe what you want from me?" He smirked wrapping his arms around her waist. She giggled as he picked her up paying her back on the couch. She watched his every move pressing her lips against his, their tongues battled and of course he ended up winning. She stared up at him biting her lip.

"She's ready for you to eat."

He raised his eyebrow as a sly grin grew on his face. "Damn girl I like you..."

She sent him a wink putting her hand on top of his head to push his head down. "Eat boy I'm impatient."

•••••

Well! Uh... I updated again! :) - A

#Morgee

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2K 39 10
[COMPLETED] The casts of The New Edition Story (minus Woody) went to a friend' party when Algee, a male stripper met a pretty lawyer girl named Salei...
173K 8.2K 46
KP imagines ✨ All your favorite songs feat. Keith
11.1K 201 18
𝙃𝙊𝙏 𝙎𝘼𝙐𝘾𝙀- ❝ i got hot sauce in my bag swag i see it, i want it, i stunt, yellow bone it, i dream it, i work hard i grind 'til i own it. ❞
77.2K 1.4K 55
Modern Hiccstrid love story! Regular updates!!! Requests are welcome x Hope you enjoy :)