Talex Who (Tobin/You)

By MackenzieGrace21

#1 in Tobin #1 in soccer When Y/N Y/L/N gets called up to the USWNT, she meets Tobin. She may not be Y/N's fa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
Sequel

44

3.8K 82 6
By MackenzieGrace21

"I said I love you." Y/N says as her and I rest in her and Ashlyn's room, her foot propped up of course. "But I lied." She says and I smile.

"Cause love never got you this high?" I ask and laugh as Y/N smacks the bed.

"Dammit!"

"Babe, that song is three years old. You listen to it a lot."

"Dammit dammit dammit. I wanted to scare you."

"Please. You look at Tobin like I look at Sharks." Ashlyn says and I chuckle.

"You mean Ali?" I ask.

"No. I said what I meant." She continues and I raise an eyebrow as Ali sits up.

"I'm right here." Ali says.

"I love you." Ash tries

"I don't believe you."

"Let's go ice that foot, Y/N/N." I say and Y/N nods, so I get up and pick Y/N up.

"Be nice to each other, Krashlyn!" Y/N calls out as I carry her out of the room and to the room Paul has set up as his training room. 

"Ah, Y/N, I was just about to send someone to go get you." He says and Y/N sighs as I set her on the table close to us and go get ice for Y/N's ankle when I'm asked to, handing Paul the bag once I get back, he ties it closed and sets it on her ankle. "Come back in twenty minutes and you can have her back.

-
Ashlyn
-

"Why don't you believe me?" I ask and Ali turns away from me.

"You love sharks more than I do." Ali says and I wrap my arms around her, resting my chin on her shoulder. 

"Baby." I say.

"No, Ash."

"Kreigy." I try again, smiling as Ali hesitates. "Come on baby." I say, tracing patterns on Ali's stomach.

"Ash, don't." Ali meekly protests and I continue doing it. "Ashlyn." I say, smiling at Ali when she turns to me. "Damn you, Ash, I hate you so much." She says, shoving me backward and I chuckle, pulling her with me, smiling as she lands on top of me. 

"No, I think you love me." I say, as Ali holds herself over me.

"I do love you." Ali admits as I wrap my arms around her neck, smiling up at her as she straddles my lap.

"I love you too." I say and Ali smiles.

"Yo, am I interrupting?" Tobin asks, from where she stands by the door. "I just came to get Y/N's phone for her, but, like, I can just tell her I couldn't find it if you guys are trying to fuck." Tobin says and I roll my eyes.

"Get your shit and get out, Tobs." I say and Tobin shrugs, grabbing her phone as well as Y/N's before leaving.

"Just stay off my girlfriend's bed." Tobin says leaving and I sigh. Ali gets off my lap and I sit up, kissing her softly before cuddling back up with her.

"You know what?" Ali asks, looking up at me from her spot on my chest.

"What?" I ask and she smiles up at me.

"I'm hungry." She says and I roll my eyes, chuckling.

"And here I thought you were going to say something different."

"Like?"

"I dunno, I just didn't expect 'I'm hungry' from you." I say and Ali shrugs. "What do you want to eat?"

-
Y/N
-

I sigh as Paul takes the ice off my ankle and look at him.

"I was just getting comfortable." I say and Paul chuckles.

"I'm going to go ahead and wrap it up for you just to give you some compression on that ankle." Paul says and I nod, letting him wrap my foot, getting up when he finishes and walk back to my room to find Ashlyn and Ali gone, so I toss my phone on my bed and pull my shirt off, since I was still in my shirt and uniform shorts from last night, I fell asleep on the bus and Tobin carried me up, put me to bed, and I didn't let go of her, so she stayed. According to Ash. 

"Hey, there you are." I hear Tobin say and I look over at her as she walks in.

"Hey, how'd you get in?" I ask and she holds up a key card.

"Ash dropped it on her way out. Picked it up and came up to ask you to text Ash, but Paul said you hobbled away as soon as your ankle was taped up." Tobin says and I roll my eyes.

"Yes, I hobbled away. I'm starving, Tobs." I say and she smiles. "Toss me a couple of shirts, some pants and a pair of socks please." I say, since Tobin was right next to my bag, so she tosses me a couple of shirts, some shorts, and a pair of socks I look at the shirts and pick the black jaws out shirt, slipping it on and changing out of my shorts and into the pants Tobin tossed me before putting on the socks, taking my shoes when Tobin hands them to me, slipping them on.

"So what do you want to eat?" Tobin asks and I shrug.

"Food." I say, standing up, slipping my phone into my pocket. "I honestly have no clue." I say and Tobin nods.

"Come with me." She says and I raise an eyebrow, but grab my wallet and some shades, following my girlfriend out of the room and down through the lobby.

"May I ask where we're going?" I ask and Tobin takes my hand.

"You just did."

"Tobs."

"Yes, you can." Tobin says and I open my mouth to ask, but stop when she speaks again. "But you won't get an answer." Tobin finishes and I groan.

"Ugh. Why." I say and Tobin chuckles.

"Y/N?" Tobin asks and I look at her.

"Yeah?"

"You trust me, right?"

"Yeah."

"Good." She says and I sigh, pouting. "I'm not telling you." She says and I huff.

-

It's been a week since my injury, and we're now in North Carolina for a game against Brazil.

"So maybe life was keeping me off the same pitch as Marta." I mumble to myself as I sit in the locker room.

"So that's a good-" Alex starts and I look at her.

"I'm still pissed off that I can't play."

"Tobin, score for her." Alex says and Tobin rolls her eyes.

"Alex, I-"

"No, yeah. Score for me, babe." I say and Tobin looks at me. "I'm serious."

"What happens if I don't?" She asks and I raise my brow, thinking for a second.

"Press, what happens if she doesn't score?" I ask and Press sighs, thinking for a bit.

"Kelley steals your girl until you do get the ball in the back of the net." Press says and Kelley pops her head up.

"Who is Kelley stealing?" Kelley asks and I laugh.

"Me if my girlfriend can't get a ball past the keeper tonight." I say and Tobin smirks.

-
Tobin

As we're all out warming up, I get a ball and meg Y/N as she talks with Paul.

"I got the ball past a keeper." I say and Y/N rolls her eyes at me.

"Not a keeper. Brazil's keeper." Y/N says and I smile, going out to warm up with the team.

-
Y/N
-

When the game starts, it gets off to a pretty stale first 20 minutes, after that twenty minutes, we get a chance, which was snuffed out, but after that it's really just a dead game for the rest of the half, so I stay outside on the bench and hobble over to the wall as I hear fans asking for autographs. I mean, why not? I'm not required to be in the locker room, not my hobbling ass.

"Y/N, are you okay?" A girl that looks to be about nineteen asks, and I nod, smiling.

"Yeah. Just bugs me more when I'm on my feet after not being on them for a while than it does constantly walking." I say and she nods, taking back the picture and her sharpie after I had signed it. "Thank you for your concern. You sound like Ash when she hears me trying to turn over in bed."

"Ashlyn?"

"We're roommates."

"Oh." She says as I continue signing jerseys, scarves, pictures, tickets, balls, no not those balls, soccer balls, a cleat, a shin pad you name it really, that's what's being held out to me. "Well, I hope you get better before getting to France." She says and I chuckle.

"You and I both." I say before going and sitting back on the bench when Kelley yells at me to get back on the bench. "You know, squirrels can't yell because yelling is rude."

"No, squirrels can't yell because they can't talk." Kelley counters and I roll my eyes, nudging her shoulder with mine.

"Takes one to know one, huh?" I say, laughing with Kelley as she pushes me to the side.

"Shut up." She says and I chuckle.

"Hey, you be nice to your potential future girlfriend." Emily says from down the bench. 

"Oh, right!" Kelley says, tossing her arm around my shoulders. "Hey girlfriend!" Kelley says and I chuckle.

"Not yet, Squirrel. My actual girlfriend still has 45 minutes to score." I say and Kelley pouts. "Hey, tell you what, if she only scores one, we'll get dinner, two, you're fucked."

"Really?" Kelley asks and I sigh, realizing how that sounded.

"Kels." I say and she smiles.

"Shut up and watch the game." She says and I roll my eyes, focusing on the game.

in the 60th minute, Morgan has the ball going up the right wing, and Tobin is in the perfect spot for a cross, which Morgan sends in, Tobin gets behind it and over the ball, sending the ball right into the goal.

"Hell yeah!" Kelley shouts and I look at her confusedly.

"You're excited?"

"Yeah, that means it won't be a draw." Kelley says and I smile at my friend.

Tobin's goal seemed to have knocked something loose with the team because right after Tobin scored, Alex did, and then Tobin again, with Kelley, who was sent in for Ali, scoring the last goal of the 4-1 game. After the game, I go to the locker room and wait while scrolling through my phone, once Tobin is done changing out of her uniform and into what she was wearing before the game, she holds her hand out to me, so I take it and smile as she intertwines our fingers, walking toward the locker room door with me.

"You are mine." Tobin says to me as we leave the locker room and I chuckle, cupping her cheek and kissing her softly.

"There's nobody else in existence that I would rather be with." I say once I pull away and smile when I see Tobin smiling too.

When we get back to the hotel, I squeal as Tobin picks me up as we walk through the lobby.

"Tobin!" I squeal out as she continues walking. "Put me down!"

"Nah, I'm good." She says, stepping onto the elevator.

"What are you doing?"

"Carrying my girlfriend, what's it look like?"

"Like you're making me look helples, Tobs. Put me down." I say and Tobin kisses my nose, so I scrunch my nose. "You know I hate that." I say as she walks off the elevator.

"Why do you think I do it?" Tobin asks, finally setting me on my feet. "Now, you, me, my bed, comfy pajamas, a couple movies and a good night in with just us. Told A Rod to beat it for the night, knowing her she'd torment us all night." Tobin says and I chuckle.

"Hey, she's the only New Kid besides you left. You two gotta stick together." I say, following Tobin into her room, hopping onto her bed.

"Yeah, I know. I'm going to shower. You get comfy." Tobin says and I stretch out on the bed.

"Done." I say and Tobin chuckles, disappearing into the bathroom with some clothes to change into. When she comes out, she's completely showered and drying her hair with a towel, when she sees me watching her, she throws the towel at me and I laugh as I take the towel from my face, tossing it back to her, so she tosses it over her shoulder and hops on the bed, crawling over to me and pulling me to her, well, under her. "Tobin Powell Heath." I warn as she straddles me.

"Yes?"

"Don't you dare."

"Dare to do what?" She asks and I raise my brow at her as she takes both hands and intertwines our fingers, swinging our arms childishly.

"I don't trust that smirk of yours." I say and Tobin smiles, leaning down, cupping my jaw, and kissing me softly. When she pulls away, I look up at her.

"I love you, you know that?" She asks and I shrug.

"I've heard rumors of it." I say, smiling as Tobin laughs, kissing me again. I slip my hands form her grip and wrap my arms around her neck, humming against her lips, and smiling when Tobin does. "Stop smiling, you're the one wanting to kiss me." I say against Tobin's lips, laughing when Tobin does before kissing her again. 

-
Tobin
-

I hum against Y/N's lips as she kisses me again and cup her cheek before deepening the kiss, she tenses slightly, but relaxes as I gently rub her cheek with my thumb. After a moment, she pulls away slowly and we look at each other, and she closes her eyes, putting her forehead against my shoulder, sighing.

"I'm so sorry, babe." She apologizes and I sigh, falling to her side, and pulling her with me, she lays on top of me, her head on my chest and her left hand playing with my shirt as I play with her hair. "I'm such a prude." She says and I kiss the top of her head.

"No. You're not, Y/N, we've gone over this. I respect you, I respect your decision-"

"But it's not! A decision, Tobin!" Y/N snaps, sitting up and looking at me, fear in her teary eyes, so I sit up and put my hand over hers.

"Y/N/N." I say and she sighs.

"I'm terrified to have sex again, Tobin." Y/N says and I sigh. "I'm terrified to be touched that way again."

"Y/N, I won't-"

"I know you won't hurt me, Tobin, but I'm still fucking terrified to be touched in that way, to be touched by you, and I shouldn't be scared to let you do that."

"Y/N, look at me." I say and Y/N looks at me. "I understand that you're scared, that your past impacts your everyday life, and it doesn't matter to me that you're not able to let yourself trust someone else with that part of you. Even if that someone is me. I love you, Y/N, and that's all that matters to me." I say, cupping her cheeks. She nods, and I put my forehead to hers after kissing it.

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 16K 76
USWNT fanfiction set before, during, and after the World Cup.
168K 3.9K 46
17 years years ago Ali Krieger gave birth to a young girl named Y/n. For 5 years she was the light of the Uswnt but when Y/n gets lost and ends up in...
30.9K 371 37
Alex decides last minute that she wants to go and attend UNC instead of UCAL like her mother and sisters. When Alex leaves she leaves on a sour note...
106K 2.3K 21
Are you willing to risk your happiness for the future of the one you love?