Will it be us? (Liza Koshy Da...

By Everythingsdiza

-highest rank 40 in random- Liza and David have been best friends for 3 years but have no feelings for each o... More

1. Finding out.
2. Tell you something.
3. Fancy dinners and doctors
4. More telling and the gender
5. Someone else
6. David is too and the day after
7. Fighting
8. It went wrong
9. Is it better?
10. Fight for you two
11. Unexpected
12. Where's she?
13. Still gone
14. David's mistake
15. Is she found?!
16. What's wrong with her?
17. break downs
18. Skye and news
19. Question and a house
20. New house
21. The party
22. The letter
23. What was in it
24. The date
25. Unexpected again
26. Goodbye
27. He's gone & news about David
28. Kristen's birth & Skye's birthday
29. Today?
30. I want you
31. What is it?
32. Yes or no?
33. It is?
34. Wasn't expecting that
35. You have to come
36. Help
37. Babies
38. The boy
39. My fault and scared of her
40. Telling Skye and David drives
41. Accidents
42. How's David?
43. Worried about him
44. Something's wrong with Skye
45. There were shots
46. I'm so sorry mr Dobrik
47. This can't be true
48. I need a break
49. The funeral
50. Liza is leaving
51. The friends in Spain
52. Rafael
53. What does he want?
54. Now I'm really scared
55. David knows
56. Something's off
57. Gabbie doesn't trust it
58. David saves her
59. David is arrested
60. Court
61. Liza finds it
62. We're back home
63. Must be a cold
64. Results
65. I want it again
66. It's not working
67. His heart
68. Did it give up?
69. I was crying
70. Wanna travel?
71. Goodbye Party
72. Paris
73. Slovakia
74. Home goes wrong
76. I need to talk to you
77. Can I stay here?
78. Tell him
79. AN
80. AN again
81. Gender
82. New born new start
83. Moving on
84. Finally
85. The ending
Tagged?
New!

75. David meets her

1.2K 28 206
By Everythingsdiza

*mature*

David's POV

I'm meeting up with Emma today. It's been 2 days since I saw her at Target. And I just can't get her out of my head. Since I've met Emma I feel kinda weird being around Liza. I grab my stuff. "Babe I'm gonna go grab a beer with Jason!" I yell to Liza.

Liza's POV

I'm going to tell David about me being pregnant. I really hope he's excited. I'm sure he will be, he was so sad when it turned out we couldn't get them that easily. "Babe I'm gonna go grab a beer with Jason!" David yells from the other room. "Okay babe have fun!" I yell back. I'm so excited to tell him.

David's POV

I'm siting on this terrace with Emma. She's so nice and sweet and adorable and her eyes... oh god David. I don't know what's happening to me. A huge part of my body says do it! Go for it! But there's also this little voice in my head screaming at me that I have to stop. I keep talking with Emma and we have a really good time. I look at my phone. 8 pm, wow we've been talking for already two hours. "So do you want to walk around the park or something?" Emma suddenly asks. "Yes sure!" I say and get up. We walk around the pond. "Wanna sit down?" She asks. I nod and sit down at a bench. After a few moments Emma slides a little bit closer to me. I lay my arm on her shoulder. "Do you want children later?" She suddenly asks. I look down getting a sad expression on my face. "Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry." She says. "No it's okay. I had children. I had a child and my- ehh ex-wife was pregnant with twins. But one of the twins died early and the other twin and my kid died in a shooting." I explain. "I'm so sorry for you." She says. "It's okay." I look at her again.
E: So you were married?
D: Ehh yeah. Have been married for 4 years. But ehm, it just didn't work.
E: I'm sorry.
D: For what?
E: That it didn't work out for you guys.
D: It's okay.

I stare into her big blue eyes. We both lean in. Our lips softly touch. This feels so wrong, but it feels so good. I feel her lick my bottom lip and immediately guarantee passage. We kiss so passionate. Then Emma pulls away. "You know David. I know we just met but I really feel some kind of connection." She smiles slightly, I smile back. "I feel the same way." I say leaning in again. After a loving kiss Emma asks "Can we maybe go to your place?" "Ehh no can we go to yours?" "Sure but why not yours?" She asks confused. "Ehm my house is getting cleaned." She looks at me with a weird face but eventually nods. I take her hand and we start walking. "I live really close by here. We can walk." She says. I nod and we walk hand in hand towards her house.

We sit down at her couch. "You have a really nice home." I tell her. "Thanks. You want a drink?" "Yes please." She walks into the kitchen and I quickly grab my phone. I text Liza.

D: Hey babe I drank a little too much so I'm spending the night at Jason's. I love you xx

I immediately get a reply.

L: ok baby, be safe. See you tomorrow xx

I turn of my phone when Emma comes back in.

*timelapse*

After 5 beers Emma and I are laughing together on the couch. This shit still feels so wrong. Then she lays her hand on my leg. "So I suppose you want to sleep here?" She asks. "If that's possible." I reply "Okay let me show you my bedroom." She grabs my hand and leads me to a room. She opens it and in front of me is a large white bed. We both go in and next to the door is a big mirror and on the right side there's a grey wardrobe. Suddenly I feel two hands touch my shoulders. "Ehh I gotta pee." I say. Emma points to another door. I speed towards it.

I go back into the bedroom. I open the door and smile at the sight I get. Emma is standing with her back towards me, she's taking off her shirt. I go stand behind her and put my hands on her sides. She gasps and quickly turns around. "David! You scared me." She says. I smile. "Are you drunk?" She asks. "No I'm not, just a little." She smiles and slowly brings her face closer to mine.

After a few moments of kissing I push her onto the bed. Emma tugs at my shirt. I take it off myself. I smirk when I see her staring at the now shirtless part of my body. I start kissing her neck. A soft moan escapes her lips meaning I found her sweet spot. I kiss down her body and when I reach it I roughly pull her pants and panties down. I slowly stand up. When I'm standing I grab the hem of my boxers. I really slowly pull them down. I see Emma biting her lip impatiently when my boxers are half way off. She arches her back and I smile. Then in one quick movement I pull them down all the way. I jump on the bed and hover her. Emma hands me a condom and I put it on. I lean down to her face. I softly brush my lips against her neck. She lets out a low groan and I feel her breath at my neck. I quickly push into her.

*next morning*

I wake up. Fuck. What have I done. I need to tell Liza.

Liza's POV

I wake up and almost immediately throw up. I have a plan to tell David.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 793 23
I'M CURRENTLY IN THE EDITING PROCESS FOR THIS BOOK (FOR SPELLING ERRORS AND PLOT HOLES AND ANYTHING ELSE LIKE THAT) Izzy Miller, a freshman in law sc...
73.1K 1.1K 41
I'm not good at descriptions. But what I can tell you that this book is how Liza and David fell in love and this book is mature so you have been warn...
3.3K 52 20
love is strange, liza and david have been friends for years, they've loved eachother, but, what if new people enter their lives? heavily inspired by...
304K 6.3K 26
in which corinna's little sister matilda, who despises david dobrik with every fiber of her being, moves to LA for the summer to visit her sister *sp...