41. Accidents

*in the story Gabbie's and Liza's parents also live in LA*

Liza's POV

"What?!" I ask. "They got in an accident. Let's go to the hospital!" Gabbie says. "We'll drop the kids off at my parents house if you want to." I say. Gabbie nods and is already carrying Mila off the stairs. I grab Skye and we get in the car quickly.

We drop the kids off at my parents house and head towards the hospital. When we come in we're told that we have to wait in the waiting room. After almost 10 minutes of nervously waiting Heath comes into the room. "Heath!" I say while I quickly get up. He has a bandage on his head and a big bruise under his eye. He walks towards us and gives me a hug, then Gabbie. "How are they? What happened? What were you doing? How are you?" I say without talking a breath. "I don't know exactly Liza but sit down then I'll tell you the whole story. We nod and all sit down.

"Well we were in the car. David was driving, Zane in the passenger seat and Scott and me in the back. Then suddenly a car slammed into our car obliquely. So he hit David the hardest. I was the only one that wasn't unconscious and I saw the others. I'm sorry Liza but especially David looked really bad. There was blood all over him and he laid collapsed to the side. Then ambulances started coming and I don't know what happened next." Heath explains. I look at him with disbelieve. Then a doctor walks in. "Are Liza and Gabbie here?" He asks. We all get up and walk behind the doctor. "Kristen is already here." Heath says. We enter the room and Zane and Scotty are laying next to each other but in separate beds. Kristen is on a chair next to Scott. Gabbie immediately runs towards Zane and hugs him. "Where's David?" I ask almost crying. I'm just so scared, what is happening? "David Dobrik? He's in an emergency operation right now." The doctor says. "Are you his girlfriend?" He adds. "I'm his wife." I say. "Ok I'll keep you updated." He says as he leaves the room. "What do you guys have?" I say while I sit down at a chair against the wall on de middle of the room. "I broke my arm, I have a construction and a few stitches." Zane says, Heath sits down next to me. "I broke my leg, and my knee, that sucks because that was my already bad knee. And I have also a few stitches." Scott says. "Well I'm glad at least you guys are ok." I say.

After 20 minutes we still didn't hear anything about David. Then the doctor walks in. "Liza, can you come with me please." He says. I go to the hallway and he stops me there. "I have something to tell about David. He had another seizure and he flatlined during the surgery, but we saved him. So he's still alive but we're still operating. I'll update you again if there's more news." My hart skipped a beat when he said that. But I nod and walk back into the room. I sit down and start crying. Gabbie and Heath immediately sit next to me and hold and comfort me. "What happened?" Gabbie asks. "He had a seizure and he flatlined during the surgery. But they saved him." I say. I look down and Gabbie dries my tears. "It's okay girlie." She says. "Wait is isn't it Wednesday today? David posts today, people are going to get mad." Zane suddenly says. "Shit you're right." Gabbie says because I'm not even able to say anything, I don't know exactly why but I feel like I'm in shock or something. "Wait babe give me your camera, I'll record something." Zane says. Gabbie hands him her camera and presses record. Gabbie sits down again and I put my head on her shoulder while her arm is around my shoulder.

Zane starts talking to the camera. "So guys, this is David's vlog but I'm taking it over because he can't do it right now. So as you can probably see I'm in the hospital. Scotty, Heath, David and me were in an accident. I have this -holds up arm with cast- , a concussion and stitches." He points the camera to Scotty and Kristen. "I have a broken leg and a broken knee." Scott says. Zane turns the camera around the room at Heath, but Gabbie and me are also in the frame. "I have just a concussion and some stitches." Heath says. Zane point the camera at himself again. "Well and David... He's worse than all of us. He's in an emergency operation right now and we don't even know if he's gonna make it. I think I'm just going to post this and we'll keep you updated." He stops recording and he posts it. After a few minutes the video is already blown up. Zane reads some of the comments out loud.

-Omg look how sad Liza looks! I feel so bad!

-OMG MY BABY IS DYING!

-Get well soon guys. It'll be fine.

-Nooo who's going to cut his hand for click bait if David dies?!

He stops reading. There's a knock on the door and Jason, Carly, Erin, Todd and Alex walk in. They all sit down and we explain the whole story. This is wrong. Something's wrong. This is not gonna be okay.