Perfectly Bad

By byfantita

"Jadelynn Genevieve Berkshire! That's it! I've had it with you and your stints. I'm sending you to live with... More

Chapter 1- Family dearest
Chapter 2- First day of hell
Chapter 4- It's kind of a funny story...
Chapter 5- Colourful Revenge
Chapter 6- Headmaster Spencer Spencer
Chapter 7- You two again
Chapter 8- Will's apology
Chapter 9- Locked in and getting emotional
Chapter 10- And yet another enemy
Chapter 11- His dirty little secrets
Chapter 12- The Plan
Chapter 13- Finally Friday
Chapter 14- The Party
Chapter 15- Brunettes & Backstabbers?
Chapter 16- The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 17- Dangerous Decisions
Chapter 18- So I may have gotten us into a little trouble
Chapter 19- Good luck & Good Riddance
Chapter 20- No Turning Back
Chapter 21- Who will it be?
Chapter 22- The 'Bet'
Chapter 23- Blame it on the Lemonade
Chapter 24- Here we go
Chapter 25- You Better Watch Your Back
Chapter 26- Emma Knight
Chapter 27- Confessions of the Broken
Chapter 28- Goodbye
Chapter 29- I don't know why
Chapter 30- Let it all out
Chapter 31- Promises, Apologies & Laughter
Chapter 32- No need to waste any time
Chapter 33- Oh Great.
Chapter 34- I still love her (SUPERCHAPTER)
Chapter 35- Here comes the secret...
Chapter 36- Who deserves what?
Chapter 37- Facing the Past
Chapter 38- You, me and the world
Epilogue

Chapter 3- Meet the Untouchables

23.2K 608 70
By byfantita

I just wanted to start off the chapter by thanking Sallyandthemonkeys for the dedication and for promoting this story! Her works are awesome by the way, you should check them out, especially Life Goes On. :) The picture on the side was designed by her too FYI!!

Chapter 3

            “Jadelynn, right?” Ashton asked.

        I smiled extra bright. “Yea, but you can call me Jade. I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name.”

         “I’m Ashton.”

        “Well Ashton, you have the cutest eyes,” I said pushing some of his hair out of his eyes.

        “Thank you,” he smiled, gazing into my eyes.

        At that moment, Ashley had the nerve to step right in between us and flick her hair in my face.

Me-2. Ashley-2.

         “Hey Ashton! I was just wondering; have you seen Viv, your girlfriend?”

        I recovered from my disbelief. I tapped Ashley on the shoulder. She turned around. “Oh Jade, I didn’t see you there.”

            “No worries, Ash. I was just wondering if you were always an attention whore.”

            Ashton, Preston and even Cameron snickered. Ashley narrowed her eyes at me.

        “Jadelynn. Don’t be so vulgar. I really didn’t see you. I mean, you have to admit you are beneath me. Height-wise and other.” The Untouchables, except Sebastian, who was engrossed in a journal, let another laugh escape.

            “Now, now, what’s with the petty catfight?” a gorgeous black haired girl said. She had pale white skin, black hair and full red lips.

            “Viv, this is the obnoxious girl I told you about. She was trying to steal your boyfriend,” Ashley sneered.

            Vivian raised an eyebrow, but planted a kiss on Ashton to make her mark. “I’m Vivian. Vivian Simone Darlington the Third, but you can call me Viv,” she stuck out her hand and gave me a cold look.

            “I’m Jadelynn. Jadelynn Genevieve Berkshire, but you can call me Jadelynn,” I replied firmly shaking her hand.

        She looked me over for a second. “You’re the Jadelynn that’s been sent over here to be… tamed.” She smirked approvingly, but then gave me that cold look again. “Let’s get one thing straight. I’m the head girl. I can either be your best friend or your worst enemy. So I suggest you don’t cross me.” She smiled, took Ashton’s hand and strutted off.

        “Miaow,” Cameron smirked as he and Ashley, who sulkily glared at me, followed suit with Preston not too far behind.

            “I can’t believe Vivian just talked to you,” Rose exclaimed as soon as they were gone.

            “She never talks to new girls,” Rose’s friend said. “My name is Harriet, by the way.” I nodded.

            “And do not cross Vivian. We’ve never crossed her and she makes our lives a living hell,” Rose warned.

        I rolled my eyes as Rose and Harriet led me to my Biology class. So Vivian was the typical mean girl and Ashley was her little co-captain. Luckily none of them were in my class. After Biology, I went to my locker and grabbed my gym bag before making my way to the change room. I changed into my lucky red and black soccer shorts, my matching soccer jersey, knee high socks, shin guards and cleats. I tied my hair in a ponytail and was ready to go.

            “Coach Redmond is not going to let you on the field in that,” Rose said as soon as she saw me.

            “Why not?”

            “Those are panties,” she replied pointing to my shorts.

            “Uhm, no. This is my old uniform and my shorts are way cuter than your capris,” I retorted looking at her knee length “shorts.”

            “He won’t let you play.”

            “Don’t worry, he will.”

            We ran onto the field.

        TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! The coach blew his whistle. I had to shield my ears from the sound.

            “YOU! Get over here immediately!” he yelled in a thick British accent pointing at me.

           I skipped over to him, much to the class’ amusement. “Yes?” I asked innocently.

            “What do you think you’re wearing? This isn’t a fashion show!”

            “This is my old soccer uniform.”

         He gave me an exasperated look and bit his tongue. “It’s football, not soccer, football! So you were on a football team, now were you?”

            “Didn’t I imply that?” I sassed, tired of his constant yelling. That was not good for his voice, his health or my ears.

            “Drop and give me 20!” I gave him an are-you-serious? look. “NOW!”

         “You don’t have to yell. I’m right in front of you,” I said as I dropped and did 20 perfect boy push-ups. I got up and crossed my arms which were aching, but I didn’t let that show.

            He mumbled to himself. I smirked satisfied. “Get into your teams! Little miss professional, you can join the red team.”

            There were two boys teams and two girls teams. The red team was Vivian and Harriet’s team and we were playing the blue team: Ashley, Bridget and Rose’s team. There were more people, but I didn’t know their names and this was soccer, so it didn’t matter.

            Vivian and a blonde girl did the kickoff. The blonde girl passed the ball to me and I scored the first goal in the first minute of the game. Ashley scowled and went for kickoff. She passed the ball to Bridget and tried to get past me, but I got the ball from her and took it the other way. I passed it to Vivian, who passed it back to me, but then Ashley tackled me which sent me flying. I glared at her through gritted teeth as I got up. Harriet got the ball and was promptly aggressively tackled by Vivian, although they were on the same team. Throughout the game, Vivian and Ashley relentlessly tackled the other girls just to get the ball. In the first half, I’d been tackled seven times by Ashley. In the second half, I generously returned the favor by sending her flying multiple times and in the end my team won 7-4.

            “Good game, Jadelynn,” Vivian congratulated me as we made our way to the change room.

            “Thanks. I’d say the same if you didn’t tackle your teammates.”

           She smirked. “Darling, I’m a star player, not a team player. You could be too.”

           “I’d rather be a team player than a star player,” I said ready to walk away.

        Vivian stepped in front of me. “No you wouldn’t. You are a star player. I saw you today: doing the whole no bollocks thing. You’re one of us.”

            “I’d love to stay and have you tell me who I am, but I really have to walk my pet unicorn,” I replied side stepping her and making my way to the change room.

            “Fine. You’ll see eventually,” Vivian yelled after me.

            I walked into the change room where an angry Ashley was waiting for me.

          “What did you not understand about don’t get in my way or I will crush you?! I gave you a warning!” Ashley yelled.

            “I understood, but I decided not to follow your orders.”

            “Good luck,” she spat. “You’ll need it.”

          “No I won’t. I already won the game. Soccer and other,” I smirked, slightly mocking her. She pushed past me and trudged to her locker.

Me-3. Ashley-2.

        I shrugged off her silly little threat. She was all bark and no bite. I took a quick shower to freshen up before lunch. I went to my locker to go put my uniform back on, but only my clean lacy bra and underwear were left. I turned around to the girls giggling in the change room.

        I plastered a smile. “My clothes are gone. Nice prank. Where’s Ashley?”

      “She’s outside,” Bridget smirked. I gave her a big fake smile and I changed into my remaining clothes. I securely wrapped my towel around myself and marched out the door ready to get my clothes back.

      Ashley was waving my uniform at me and running. I ran after but as soon as I stepped out the doorway, someone yanked my towel off me. It was too late now, I had to keep going. Students were now laughing and pointing. I had almost caught up to Ashley when she rounded a corner. I rounded the corner but fell on top of Cameron in the process.

            “Say cheese!” Amelia said taking a picture.

Me-3. Ashley-3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 2.7K 40
!!!NOW PUBLISHED!!! Fantasy with a touch of adventure and packed with everything from magic to ghosts and darkness... Enjoy! In a land far away there...
439 126 14
To those who want to be seen. ∑∑Calian Liqiniso is the loner in the back of the class who uses headphones to cut himself from the world - Until an an...
4.1K 420 15
Noah Delaquer has had a crush on Nadine Shaw since they were twelve years old. Once school ended, he never expected to see her again much less date h...
24.7K 2.2K 53
»» BOOK #3 of the X-MARKS: Shadows Series «« Valen and her friends have ended their long journey but all isn't as it seems. In the care of their ne...