Bardock Begins [A DBZ Fanfict...

Par SSJ_Luisa_Gomes

What if Bardock and King Vegeta shared more than Saiyanjin blood? What if they shared a mysterious woman whic... Plus

Chapter 1 - Romancing the Banana
Chapter 3 - Secrets Revealed
Chapter 4 - Twisted Desires
Chapter 5 - Gift of Foresight
Chapter 6 - Curse of Foresight
Chapter 7 - End of a Legend
Chapter 8 - Prophecy Fufilled
Chapter 9 - True Saiyan Grit

Chapter 2 - Game of Planetary Thrones

1.5K 21 1
Par SSJ_Luisa_Gomes

"Nappa, fetch me some wine!" King Vegeta ordered as he entered the west wing of his palace. They had just returned home from a long mission of overthrowing a cluster of planets that Freiza had assigned to them and King Vegeta was due for some rest and relaxation. All he really craved was large glass of wine and a hot bath. And if he was lucky, maybe his queen would join him in his tub but he highly doubted it. Before he left for his mission, she stated that she still hated him and would never stop hating him.

"Of course, sire!" Nappa replied.

"And send some servants over to start my bath as well, will you?" King Vegeta added, as pulled off his armoured cape with a grunt.

"Sire, you've finally returned home," Brusselz exclaimed, entering the King's bedroom. Brusselz was King Vegeta's royal vizier and his late father's closest ally. Brusselz was dressed impeccably in the elite warrior armour and had his long black hair neatly tied back in a thick braid.

"And I'm so glad to be back as well," King Vegeta responded. "This mission was certainly the worst mission that Frieza sent the three of us on."

"I trust that Nappa and Paragus returned just as safely as you did," Brusselz replied.

"Not without their battle scars. Honestly Brusselz, when do you think we'll be ready to rebel against Freiza?" King Vegeta inquired as he removed his boots. Brusselz smirked at his young charge, noting that he was still just as impatient as ever. He hadn't changed much from his childhood.

"We're not quite there yet, Sire," Brusselz replied as he moved out of the doorway to allow a small legion of servants to enter the room. They were carrying in a large wooden oak tub and throng of them followed carrying buckets of hot water.

"Perhaps you should focus your attention on other matters, on goals that you can attain now," Brusselz instructed.

"What kind of matters, Brusselz?" King Vegeta asked, intrigued.

"Well, Vegetasei could certainly use an heir, could it not?" Brusselz inquired.

"Brusselz, you of all people should know my situation! My queen won't share my bed because she's still claiming that she hates me!" King Vegeta lamented.

"It's her duty as Queen to provide Vegetasei with an heir. You just have to remind her!" Brusselz advised.

"Women practically throw themselves at me on a daily basis, so a man of my station needs not to resort to things like force and intimidation. One day she'll come to me willingly, I know it." King Vegeta stated confidently, motioning for the servant with the wine goblet to come closer.

"Very well, sire. I'll shall leave you to your ministrations and we can speak a bit more later," Brusselz accepted, exiting the west wing.

"Good evening, your highness and how are we doing today?" Brusselz asked as he entered the Queen's chamber uninvited. Brusselz looked upon the Queen sitting so serenely in her favourite chair curled up with her latest book. Brusselz could certainly understand why King Vegeta had been so obsessed with her becoming his wife. Without a doubt, she was lovely creature. Long, dark ebony hair that shone like the midnight sky, dark sapphire eyes framed by long lashes and she had terrifically lush figure that was shown off in the form-fitted dark scarlet gown that she wore. Her appearance was one of the many reasons Brusselz endorsed her to the King when he was encouraging him to take a wife. She looked up at him and closed her book shut, sneering at her unwanted guest.

"I was doing pretty well until you showed up," she replied sweetly, even though she threw icy daggers at him with her eyes. "Now, what did I do to warrant this unwanted visit?"

"I thought that the Queen should know that her husband has returned home from his long and arduous mission." Brusselz replied, unperturbed by the Queen's cold welcome. "He looks like he could benefit from the comfort of his wife's company."

His previous statement caused the Queen to snort.

"I'm certain that there are many other women on this planet that would be happy to 'comfort' him, why don't you bother one of them?" The Queen laughed rudely, as Brusselz attempted to shrug off his annoyance with her. For the two years that she resided in the Saiyan Palace, Brusselz put up with the reluctant Queen's cruel behaviour. Lately, he was finding her barbs more irritating than usual and it wouldn't take too much to push him over the edge.

"But then again, I understand that for your barbarian race that most of your saiyan women look like your saiyan men which is most likely why you keep bothering me to share Vegeta's bed," The Queen continued despicably. Brusselz immediately thought about his beloved mate, Artichoke, who was beautiful, feminine and resilient until the day she died. If she was still alive and heard the Queen's comment, Artichoke would certainly make the Queen rue her words.

"They are not his Queen and you know he only wants you, you spiteful bitch!" Brusselz shouted, finally losing his patience.

"You're all primitive beasts when it really comes down it, aren't you?" She shot back. She disliked Brusselz very much as she knew he was reason she ultimately ended up here.

"In the two years you've been married, the King has never touched you and has never forced himself on you! More than that, he's been waiting for you and hasn't been with another woman since he made you his Queen! Is this what your advanced race deems to be primitive?" Brusselz countered angrily, sputtering disbelievingly at her comments.

No one in this palace had ever been this honest with her and Brusselz had always maintained his emotions pretty well, which was why the Queen was so shocked as she sat in her chair open mouthed. Also, she had no idea that the King had abstained from other women. The men of her race certainly wouldn't, she thought to herself as she remembered her Grandpapa's many lovers.

Looking contrite, the Queen hopped off her chair.

"I guess one small visit wouldn't kill me," she conceded as she slipped on her shoes, trying to hide the fact that she was secretly impressed that the King didn't find solace in the arms of other women.

"I'm glad to hear it," Brusselz said with satisfaction, finally putting the spoiled princess in her place.

King Vegeta sat naked in the heated tub, enjoying the languorous moments in the warm water as he drank from his wine goblet. He heard the door of chamber open and looked to see who dare interrupt his small moment of pleasure. He looked at his visitor with surprise.

"Courgette? I must say I'm pleasantly surprised to see you here," King Vegeta exclaimed as he saw his estranged wife nearing his tub. For most their marriage she avoided him like the plague and never once entered his chamber. Her lips parted as she took in the view of her husband naked in his tub. Courgette had never seen her husband in this manner and so very close up. She hated to admit it but her husband was a fine specimen of his male species. There were tendrils of desire that fluttered in her belly as her eyes stared at his muscular chest as it moved with his every breath and it glistened from being freshly washed.

"Courgette, are you okay?" King Vegeta asked, smiling knowingly at her since he had always had this effect on women. Scowling, she straightened up and lowered her lashes to veil her pleasure at viewing his muscular body.

"I'm wonderful, Vegeta, but what about you? I hear your last mission was a harrowing one," Courgette replied, resting her arms on the edge of the tub as she shifted her gaze upwards.

"Why don't you join me in the bath and I'll tell you all about it," King Vegeta requested with an inviting smile. It was a long shot but he never stopped trying to win her over, especially now since she was finally showing some signs of interest, when she had always pretended her attraction didn't exist. Maybe the fates would smile at him tonight and he could make his earlier fantasy come true. His Queen actually giggled at his request and he swore it was one of the prettiest sounds that he had ever heard.

"I don't think there's any room in your tub for me," Courgette stated as she sobered up, slightly alarmed at how she was warming up to him when she had vowed to herself to hate him forever. She knew that there was always some kind animalistic attraction between them since they first met but after what he did to her, she had strictly ignored it and stayed away from his magnetic presence. Interrupting her thoughts, King Vegeta laughed at her observation, knowing that his tub had room for at least 10 elite warriors.

"I'll find a way to make room for you," he promised, swimming up to the ledge that her arms were perched on.

Courgette took a small step back, as she found Vegeta's naked form had a way distracting her from her vow of hatred. She was even finding his clean male scent arousing.

"Maybe next time," she replied unpromisingly as she stared down at the toes of her slippers.

"That's too bad, I'm sure you would find what happened to me and my team far more exciting than anything you've read in your books," King Vegeta responded.

"How do you know that I like adventure books?" Courgette asked, taken aback by his knowledge of her.

"You've lived in my palace for two years and you didn't think that I would notice which books that you read the most?" King Vegeta replied with a charming smile. She looked up at her husband, finding that this small conversation she was sharing with him was revealing so many other facets to his personality that she had chosen to overlook. Had she been hasty all those years ago when she first met him and rejected him?

With a soft sigh, she finally gave up as she was getting tired of fighting this 12 year attraction. Fixing her determined blue gaze on him, she shoved the sleeves of her gown off her shoulders and slithered out naked. She delicately stepped into the tub and much to King Vegeta's astonishment, she straddled his waist and kissed him with all her pent-up yearning from the past decade.

"I hear that this new planet Vegetasei may need a heir," she murmured against his mouth, pressing her nakedness against him teasingly.

"And I think you're just the right person to help out with that..." King Vegeta growled, sliding his large hands up her spine.

FLASHBACK

"My King, it's imperative that you take on a mate!" Brusselz recommended. A young King Vegeta appeared so small as he reclined in his late father's large throne.

"Are you telling me that my first order of business as King is to find a wife?" The young saiyan asked, bewildered expression on his face.

"Yes, sire." Brusselz nodded.

"But I'm only 16 and I'm not ready to settle down yet! I've only been with a little bit more than handful of females thus far!" The young king exclaimed, not quite ready to give up on his wild ways and his bevy of beauties.

"You're a king now, you follow a different set of rules than other saiyan boys your age," Brusselz responded and the young king sulked, slouching down in the throne. "Taking on a wife will show your people that you're serious about leading them."

"Fine, if I must!" King Vegeta conceded. "If I have to choose right now, I think I can tolerate Spinacha as a mate."

Brusselz thought about the king's latest playmate, daughter of the elite 1st class warrior Onio. She was a strong and striking female, who looked like she would most likely follow in her father's footsteps. Typically her type would be an excellent choice as Queen, however new circumstances had come to light.

"She's a fine choice but your late father King Legume and I had different plans for you when it came to your marriage." Brusselz replied.

"I don't even get to choose my Queen?" King Vegeta fumed.

"Of course you have the final say but I would highly encourage you to choose the girl that your father and I handpicked for you." Brusselz said with a hopeful grin.

"My father chose a bride for me?" King Vegeta inquired. "Who?"

"Well, while your father was alive he was approached by a neighbouring kingdom, to take their granddaughter's hand in marriage. We had been negotiating terms with them for the past several months. A merger with another kingdom would be the ideal choice over marrying a saiyan lioness, no matter how pretty she is," Brusselz explained.

"The granddaughter of which kingdom, Brusselz?" King Vegeta asked, narrowing his gaze on his advisor.

"The Tuffles."

"Grandpapa, I do not want to marry a saiyan! How could you betroth me to such barbarians?" Courgette whined as her grandfather was making arrangements for the new saiyan king's arrival. She pulled at his royal cape and he turned to look at her with stern eyes. "Aren't we sworn enemies?"

"Sprout, I don't think you quite grasp how your marriage to the new King will benefit your people and your kingdom," King Fungi replied as he approved the linen patterns for their feast tonight. His pulled at thin white beard distractedly, thinking about his granddaughter's reaction to the feast.

"Well, you did this all behind my back without even consulting me! Why don't you try explaining how marrying off your granddaughter to a meat head will benefit everyone?" She responded angrily, placing her hands on her hips.

"The Tuffle kingdom has advanced technology, prosperity and the greatest inventors on our side of the galaxy. However, we do not have brawn or military strength. What good is it to have the best weapons in the world, if we do not have the appropriate people to use them?" King Fungi enlightened.

"We are a peaceful people, we don't need their armies!" Courgette stated. "That was never a concern before, why does it concern you now?"

King Fungi took a deep breath as he should have known his granddaughter would give him a hard time over this.

"The Tuffle Intelligence team have informed me that there's an intensely powerful tyrant called Freiza that will cross our path in the future. They don't know the exact time he'll arrive but they report that we alone cannot take them on. Rumours say that this Freiza is ruthless and will not stop until he has conquered the entire universe. We need to protect ourselves." King Fungi finally admitted all the reasons why he was in such a hurry to see her married off to the King of the Saiyans. "As an added bonus, your marriage will finally bring peace to Planet Plant between us Tuffles and Saiyans. We can finally stop bickering over territory and resources because they'll be shared."

"But they're still heathens in comparison to us!" Courgette cried, her skin crawling when thought she about having to share a bed with one. Those saiyans probably didn't even know what soap is and decorated their homes with animal bones and carcasses, Courgette thought.

How ironic that his granddaughter was reacting so negatively, when it came to meeting with the saiyans, King Fungi thought to himself chuckling. But he guessed she couldn't help it, she had no clue of her true heritage and that she herself was 50% saiyan, which he planned to keep secret until the day he died.

But King Fungi understood his granddaughter's feelings all too well, as he too was averse to saiyan company. So much so that he disowned his only daughter Mushrumi when she admitted that she had fallen in love with a saiyan and was pregnant with his child. Much to King Fungi's regret, Mushrumi died in childbirth in her husband's arms and King Fungi would not allow a dirty saiyan raise his granddaughter. He forced Mushrumi's husband to turn over the child and told the Tuffle people that Mushrumi's saiyan lover was actually a kidnapper and that her child was fathered by Tuffle dignitary in his court. King Fungi blamed that young saiyan boy for Mushrumi's death and his hatred for their barbarian race intensified.

However, whatever his feelings were on the matter of the saiyans, he had put them aside for the survival of his people. He didn't have too many options open to him in this new emerging matter. According to the reports from Dr. Raichi of the Intelligence team, Frieza made the saiyans look like an army of helpless babies. With their joined forces, the Tuffles and Saiyans had the potential of being a formidable opponent against the tyrant. Also, the new Saiyan King had defeated the father of Freiza, King Cold in the Intergalactic Tournament several months ago. It was the main reason that King Fungi was almost hellbent on convincing his granddaughter to marry the new king to cement the arrangement.

"I'm sure you'll find it within yourself to overcome their barbaric ways," King Fungi assured with a flat smile.

"Grandpa, surely you jest!" Courgette replied. "I don't think you're serious about marrying me off to that saiyan king!"

"Please Courgette, enough of your arguing! I gave you all my reasons why I need you to do this. Please be perfectly charming when they arrive tonight!" King Fungi commanded. Courgette crossed her arms and pouted miserably. He hated to see his granddaughter so upset, so he grabbed her chin and looked tenderly into her sapphire eyes.

"My sprout, if you truly and really dislike him, you do not have to marry him. We could always find another kingdom that has similar strengths. But I need you promise that you will keep an open mind tonight and that you will be on your best behaviour." King Fungi compromised. "But you should remember that the saiyans are already so close in proximity to us, this would be best option for everyone."

"Fine, grandpapa. I agree to your terms." Courgette agreed, although she had no intention of marrying the Saiyan King.

"Honestly Vegeta, could you have not put more effort into your appearance?" Brusselz complained, when he arrived to accompany the young king to the Tuffle kingdom. The young king had just returned from several hours of sparring and looked sticky and dishevelled. King Vegeta had no intention of marrying a flighty Tuffle princess and planned to appear as unsavoury as possible.

"Well, I could bathe and clean my royal armor for the occasion right now if you like but that would make us very late," King Vegeta stated. "And either way I would prefer to go as I am right now, since I worked up such a big appetite. Best they are familiarized with my true self from the get-go, instead of discovering it later."

Brusselz shook his head in disapproval but if this was the game that the young king wanted to play, he would have to play along. He could only try his best to alleviate the situation as is.

"If you insist on attending dinner like that, I suppose I will give this to you now." Brusselz conceded, handing King Vegeta a long wooden box of cherry wood. "I was going to save this for the day of your marriage but your outfit is in serious need of some kind of elegance."

King Vegeta opened the box and found his father's blue moonstone amulet on a platinum chain. He touched the moonstone and thought of his father. Without a word, he placed the amulet around his neck.

"Brusselz, I cannot wear my father's amulet with my sparring gi. You win, I will have to skip the bath but I can get changed quickly into my royal armor," King Vegeta said, not wanting to tarnish the memory of his father. Brusselz smiled back with self-satisfied sigh. It wasn't greatest of solutions but it would have to do.

As soon as King Vegeta was dressed appropriately they left for the Tuffle kingdom. King Fungi greeted them at the entrance of the dining hall, while successfully disguising his distaste for his "honoured" guests with a forced smile. Brusselz and Fungi immediately struck up a conversation of neighbouring planets and their politics as King Vegeta checked out the area. King Vegeta, like most other saiyans, snuck into the Tuffle territory many times. However, he had never been inside their palace and he was in awe of his surroundings. The Tuffle palace was not as grand as his own but it was still a sight to behold. The Tuffles mainly used white marble in their construction, whereas his saiyan ancestors' favoured brick and mortar. The Tuffles had chiselled ornate designs into their columns and walls, making its decor clean but tasteful which was much different than the red and gold furnishings of his home. He hated to admit but he was impressed with their ingenuity.

"Will the princess be joining us for dinner this evening," Brusselz politely asked and King Vegeta turned his interest to their conversation.

"Yes, she will. But you know how women can be with getting ready for a big event," King Fungi replied as he took a swig of his wine. He raised his eyebrows in pleasure as something behind the two saiyans caught his attention. "Ah, there she is. I would like to introduce the both of you to my granddaughter, Courgette."

Getting up from his seat, King Fungi went to the entrance of the dining hall to escort his granddaughter to the high table. King Vegeta turned to see her and was astonished by the magnificent creature that stood beside the Tuffle King. Maybe slightly younger than himself, she looked absolutely gorgeous from head to toe. Courgette wore a deep blue silk gown that was of similar shade to her sapphire eyes which was adorned with a heavily embellished black corset. The dress showed off a tantalizing glimpse of her décolleté and hugged her hips before it flared out into silky waves. She wore her glorious raven hair untied, which twinkled with the seed pearls that were woven into the loose curls. King Vegeta immediately felt his desire for her grow as she advanced to their table and he mentally kicked himself for his earlier decision to look like a slob. Although he was dressed like a King, he knew that he still looked sweaty and unkempt. Yet, when she greeted them she didn't seem to condemn for his appearance and was very congenial to the both of them.

During dinner, King Vegeta watched her. She smiled enchantingly at them, informed of them of amusing anecdotes that she learned of and leaned in closer with obvious interest whenever he spoke. King Vegeta was beginning to feel ok with marrying the Tuffle princess, in fact, he felt better than ok. He was actually getting slightly excited.

"Grandpapa, may I be excused? I need to refresh myself before the rest of the night's festivities," Courgette asked, dabbing her lips with her napkin.

"Of course, sprout," King Fungi nodded, pleased with his granddaughter's manners. Courgette smiled charmingly up at them before she exited the hall. Fungi turned to face his guests. "We have some riveting entertainment planned for you both tonight."

"Uh, I need to be excused as well," King Vegeta said as he got up without waiting for approval. During dinner his desire for her increased and he needed to speak to her without their chaperons present. Finding her short distance before him, he caught up with her and pulled her into the nearest alcove.

"What are you doing, you brute?!" Courgette exclaimed, punching his chest with both fists as King Vegeta pressed his body close to hers. He looked at her confused, as in his past experiences with women, they were usually happy to be alone with him. Letting go of her he cleared his throat.

"Did I misinterpret the signs you were giving me during dinner?" King Vegeta asked, taking a small step back. Courgette glared up at him.

"I was only pretending to like you during dinner for my grandfather's sake. We have agreement, him and I. If I appear to be open-minded about marrying you during dinner but afterwards tell him that I still don't think you're suitable, he won't force me into this marriage!" Courgette revealed with scorn.

"You don't want to marry me? Well, I don't want to marry you either!" King Vegeta growled. "Good luck getting a husband after they see your true colours!"

"My hand in marriage is highly sought after in Tuffle court, I'll have you know!" Courgette argued, placing her hands on her shapely hips.

"Certainly your sissy Tuffle men will run for the hills once they realize that you're truly a battleaxe!" King Vegeta replied with a sneer and she gasped.

"Well, you're going need a lot good fortune trying to find a wife who'll be able to put up with your disgusting stench, which is the main reason that I had to excuse myself from the dinner table!" Courgette countered viciously, although she found his scent heady and far more masculine than what she was familiar with. "Unless of course, the scent of rotting remains is what turns on your saiyan females."

"Blast it, you're turning me on!" King Vegeta admitted blatantly, grasping her wrists and crushing his mouth to hers. Accustomed to timid or sloppy kisses, she found it difficult to push him away as he masterfully took control of her mouth. With a small groan of pleasure, she opened her mouth allowing him to thrust in his tongue. She didn't mean to enjoy their kiss but her mind shut down and her body did all the reacting, desire pooling inside her stomach. He released her wrists and held on to her hips, squeezing the curvy flesh as he pulled her closer. The alarm bells finally started ringing in her head when she felt his hard body press up against hers and his fuzzy tail circle her waist.

"Bitch!" King Vegeta swore, blood gushing from his lower lip. She had actually bit down hard enough to draw blood. He actually smiled at her as he swiped his lip with the back of his hand. "Do things like that, you're only asking for more." He warned with a dangerous grin.

Scared of him and even more frightened of the raging desire that he was able to stir up inside her, she punched his face as hard as she could manage before she ran back to the dining hall.

"Grandpapa! I cannot marry this beast!" Courgette cried with tears in her eyes, running to King Fungi's side. King Vegeta followed right behind her, distressed over her latest reaction. Both Fungi and Brusselz took notice of the King's bleeping lip and black eye.

"I thought that we having this common enemy would finally bring harmony to Planet Plant, but honestly I should have known better. Your people are savages and they will always be savages," King Fungi stated coldly, wrapping a comforting arm around his granddaughter. "I do not feel comfortable with this marriage arrangement any longer. Please leave immediately."

"That didn't go over very well," Brusselz finally commented when they returned to their own palace. They had travelled back in stoic silence as the young king appeared to be in deep thought during their entire flight.

"I actually think it went excellent," King Vegeta replied.

"Did you and I go to two very different parties? Because the one that I attended, we were rudely given the boot," Brusselz responded.

"That dinner honestly opened my eyes. You and father were only thinking of the smaller picture, however I'm thinking of the much bigger picture!" King Vegeta said excitedly.

"Sire, you will need to explain your ranting," Brusselz requested.

"Why talk of a partnership at all with the Tuffles? We should outright takeover their territory! Planet Plant should belong to us!" King Vegeta exclaimed. "After this visit, I'm not worried about them as an enemy. All they have is their technology and pretty decorations! But we saiyans have the muscle, the drive and the means to rule the planet for ourselves! We can easily take over their technology and use it for ourselves, so we don't need them! Is it no wonder why they approached us for a partnership? We don't need their help in defending this territory against Freiza! Especially after I defeated his father at the last tournament!"

Brusselz smiled wide at the young king's ambition for the saiyan race. Saiyans could never resist a good war and the young king was the perfect man to lead them to victory. King Vegeta was victorious in the last tournament because he was brilliant strategeist and his powers were unsurpassed.

"Sire, I must say, I'm quite impressed with your vision," Brusselz said, clapping him on the back. "And I apologize for pushing you into a marriage that you didn't want. To make amends I will make arrangements at once with Onio for his daughter's hand in marriage."

"Don't bother. I've already made up my mind and I will marry that spoiled Tuffle bitch right after I destroy her entire race!" King Vegeta vowed.

END OF FLASHBACK

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.9K 95 17
What if, Gogeta and Vegito was never fusions? What if they met a terrified young Princess who was a complete bitch? This story I'm writing because I...
6.4K 175 20
17 years has passed since Goku defeated Omega Shenron. Only in this version, one last wish was made with the Dragon Balls before they scattered: to m...
46.8K 1.3K 10
This is a story I wrote for: shequita.chase on fanfiction.net but it was requested I move it on here :) Enjoy! Mating season is upon the saiyans on...
22.6K 446 20
A Dragon Ball Z fanfiction. When Goku left for a second time, he left Gohan behind once again, without sorting out their problems. What happens when...