In Your Dreams (BxB) ✓

By guwuega

Jay Wilson, an 18 year old senior in high school, is just an average guy. His entire life has been a slow ser... More

hi.
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
XXX
thirtyone
thirtytwo
thirtythree
thirtyfour
thirtyfive
thirtysix
thirtyseven
thirtyeight
thirtynine
forty
• epilogue
final author's note

fourteen

1.5K 63 63
By guwuega

Song to describe this book so far:
Sweet Creature — Harry Styles
oke story time...

The warm waterfall of the shower rushes over my body, my sore muscles aching in pleasure. I get entirely soaked in the heated water and turn around to the back of the shower to see no one there.

"Christian, the idea is to shower together," I say, his naked body standing between the thin layer of curtain. I return to the water letting it run over my head and face, as I allow him to enter. I finally feel a draft of cold air push in and then the heat returns, I turn around, this time seeing someone. Christian, standing helplessly against the far wall, trying his best to cover up his manhood with his hands. I stand open, freely allowing his perverted eyes to dart between my face and my member every few seconds. At this point, I'm not ashamed to be like this in front of him, we have went pretty far. "It's a little late for modesty hour," I say, glaring at his hands which cover up his sex.

"I know, but we're in full lighting and- and I just feel–"

"Uncomfortable, yeah, I figured," I sigh, turning away from him in frustration. He sighs as well, feeling my burning disappointment. I have told him more times than I can count that he doesn't have to do anything that makes him feel awkward, and so I figured he wouldn't have agreed to even come into the bathroom if he was going to act like this. Much to my surprise, Christian suddenly molds his front onto my back, his privates pressing against my ass. I feel a warmth grow in my stomach as he wraps his arms around me. I inch forward into the shower and let the water fall onto both of us. I feel his tension release as he slumps against my body slightly.

"I'm sorry I'm so unbearably needy," he says and my heart breaks. Do I make him feel that way?!

"No I'm sorry, I shouldn't make you think you are a burden. Because you aren't; you are amazing in every way. I just want you to be comfortable and not worry about being embarrassed." He releases a held in breath against my skin, backing away from my body. I turn around and rake up and down his sexy body with my eyes. I swallow hard, finally seeing him in his entirety. I close the gap between us and place small butterfly kisses on his neck, to which he whimpers quietly, trying to choke them back. I slowly kneel, minding the slippery floor beneath me, planting kisses all the way down his lean body. He grips his hands into my wet hair, which hurts but the pain is sweet and pleasuring. I trail my tongue over his adonis region, until he is panting in immense bliss and his member is rubbing against my neck.

"Really ready to go again?" I ask, raising a brow at him as I look up into his tortured stare.

"Mhm," he says, probably ready to release again. I take his length into my hand and stroke it while I lick the tip. His breathing picks up and his grip on my shoulders becomes soothing, like a massage against them. I slow down, keeping him from bursting too soon, and pinch the tip. Christian winces at that and groans, and I let out a low chuckle. His eyes plead, bargaining with me to let him come. I resume, picking up the pace and kissing his abs.

"I'm gonna," Christian breathes, tired from the workout. I pull my face away from his body and open my mouth, as his hot seed sprays into my mouth and onto my face. I take it into my mouth once again, milking his morsel of every last drop. I seem to magically have no problem with swallowing his cum, it tastes and feels like nothing to me. I stand again and embrace him, and Christian desperately kisses and sucks on my neck in gratitude. "You have made me come twice in like 10 minutes. I think I'm officially exhausted."

"What, you think you aren't going to pleasure me once more, huh?" I ask him and he stares at me worriedly. "Joking, I wouldn't make you do that. I enjoy seeing you squirm, I think is what you said." Without missing a beat, Christian drops to his knees and takes my length into his mouth. I gasp, which morphs into a loud moan as he take all of it to the base. I feel his throat tighten onto the tip, raising so many pleasureful alarms in my body. He gags a few time, but finds a rhythm on when to takes breaths and picks up his pacing. My hands are pressed against the wall as the water runs down my chest, my panting increasing. I'm genuinely flustered.

"Okay baby, I'm gonna come," I tell him quietly and he keeps sucking, so I take that as an okay. I take his hair and grip it in my hand hard enough that I'm controlling his mouth now. My sex releases its seed into his throat, and I pull in and out slowly to give him opportunity to breathe. The shower rains down on us as we sit in the bottom of the shower together, catching our breath.

Christian turns his back to me and slides in between my legs, so that I can hold him as we sit under the downpour. I reach for a bottle of body wash and lather our bodies, careful not to arouse Christian again. I don't know if I can take much more tonight, it has been such a long day. It must be nearly midnight by now, and I'm certain we will be zombies in the morning. Might as well enjoy this while it lasts. I open the shampoo and scrub his hair, making him chuckle.

"What?" I laugh.

"It kinda tickles when someone else washes your hair. But it feels so good." After he insists that he shampoo my hair for me, I allow him to and it admittedly does feel amazing. We eventually decide we have to stand and leave the safe space we had created, so Christian bathes me thoroughly, saying that I couldn't have washed myself as well as I had washed him.

"I'm fine, I can reach," I protest, but Christian continues to scrub away at my body, which I'm not complaining about. Finally, I turn off the water and we dry off. I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste from my bag and brush my teeth at the sink. Midway in, I hear Christian say something that makes my heart stop.

"What are these?" Christian says, holding the two condoms up in his hand. I choke on the toothpaste, so I rinse my mouth quickly and turn to him.

"Babe, it's not what you think."

"Oh, it's not what I think. You wanted to try and fuck me tonight. That's not cool, that's an asshole move."

"You know I don't feel that way, it was just in case you were ready. I made sure I had some just in case. I promise that's all it was, there was no plan. I'm fully satisfied with what we accomplished tonight. Please don't be upset, I just want to be safe." He huffs, crossing his arms and looking down. Then he sighs and throws them back into my bag.

"Okay, Jay. I believe that. We've been through a lot together, I know you wouldn't risk it all just to do something like that."

"Thank you for believing me, I swear I won't do it again."

"No, you're fine. You're right, it's good to be safe and cautious, so I appreciate you would bring some just in case. It's very... thoughtful? I don't know, but I don't think I'll be ready for a while." I nod, not really knowing what he's waiting for but I decide to trust him. It is his hole that will be ravaged. I'll give him time. I want to give him all the time he needs and deserves to be ready.

"Okay, well I'm beat, so let's go to bed already. We're going to be dead tomorrow." He agrees, walking out in front of me. I give his ass a light tap, to which he laughs and runs ahead of me, diving into the bed. I join him, us both lying down and looking at the beautiful stars that are shining through the glass on his ceiling. "Why is this house actually perfect?"

"It's honestly not. I know it's amazing, but it has its maintenance issues. Good thing we have a bit of staff to handle it, though." I nod, not wanting to get into the boring details of those things, even though I would talk to him about anything. I am just ready to go to sleep, so I roll over and raise my leg over his, which brings our manhoods together. Sleeping naked with him might be even more intimate than showering together. I run my hands up and down the small of his back, gaining small whimpers from him as his voice fills with sleep. I feel myself slipping into the deep as well, so I give my sweet one last kiss on the forehead, then on the lips, leaving them pressed there as we drift along the current of dreams.

•*•*•

"Jay?" I hear a whisper as I feel a nudge to my arm. I slowly flutter my eyes open, scanning the side of the bed. My eyes fall on a shirtless man, Ethan? I gasp, realizing I am entirely naked and in the bed with his son.

"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry, Ethan please don't kill me. It's not what it looks like," I say sporadically, covering my middle with a pillow.

"Jay, I'm not upset. I'd like to talk with you, though. Please, if it's not asking too much." I look, confused at his request. I just hum in agreement and stand from the bed. He exits so that I can at least put on something. I slip on a pair of briefs and step out of the room, following the glow of the lamp where Ethan had taken a seat. I sit across him, his eyes looking up from his lap, a small smile forming on his face. Seeing him in the light, he is wearing nothing but tight briefs, which I struggle to avert my eyes from. It's like 4 AM, what could he possibly have on his mind for me?

"Hi," I say, not really knowing what's going on or what to say.

"Hey, Jay. I know this must be annoying to do, and I apologize."

"Oh it's no problem. Your home, your rules, sir."

"I see you and Christian may have reached another level? I hope you used protection as I would have appreciated." he states and I blush hard. I wave my hands in protest.

"It didn't go that far, I promise. We only did... oral... things. Uh–"

"I understand, Jay. No need to elaborate further. That's your business, not mine."

"Of course it is, he is your son after all."

"Well, it's not much of a relationship without privacy, so I'll stop teasing you about it." I nod, sighing in response. I'm relieved I won't have to be reporting everything we do. That wouldn't be much of a relationship. Ethan yawns and stretches, his muscles shifting as his arms rise into the air. He is so sexy, just like his son. I can't help but think that, he looks so much like Christian. He slips into the stare I had on his body, catching my eyes and I see him smirk. "Like what you see?" he asks.

"Sorry, I don't know w-what you mean. Just, you know, Christian looks so much like you. You're both so handsome and... sexy." I catch his glance and he looks away, blushing slightly at my comment.

"Ehe, you really think I'm sexy?" he asks almost like an innocent schoolgirl. I nod, not wanting to lie to him. "Do you think I could attract another man?" I pause, not really understanding his question at first. Then I catch on.

"Is this what you wanted to talk to me about? About...sexuality?" I ask.

"Yes, Jay. I just so happen to be bisexual, and I am falling deeply in love with a man from my work. We have been colleagues since I began working with him six years ago. I haven't been able to shake him since, and I feel ready to go forward. I need advice. What do you think I should do?" I am shocked to think an adult, in his forties, is asking a 18 year old for relationship advice.

"Well, does he know you are bi?" I ask, and Ethan shakes his head.

"To him and any other coworker, I'm straight as an arrow."

"Well, there's a start. If you can work it into a conversation in any way, try to be open about being bisexual, but nonchalantly so you don't seem predatory or whatever. That way, if uh–"

"Ah, Tobias," Ethan answers for me.

"If Tobias is put off by your sexuality, you'll be able to see it in his behavior. Annoyed, quiet, even snarky. But otherwise, he'll be intrigued and accepting, and want to know more about how you found out. If he asks questions about it, then he is most likely interested. Do you think he may be interested in men?" I ask after filling Ethan's head with information. He nods.

"I've seen him around other guys who are bi or gay, and he seems super comfortable with them. Even with me, he tried to get close and comfortable, which make me hot every time. God, do you know how that is?"

"Trust me, Christian has given me my fair share of blushing and awkward heated moments. So I understand."

"Any other tips?" I ponder a moment, thinking of something helpful.

"I'd say that you should be yourself. Don't change demeanor, stay the same as always. If he really likes you back, then he will want you to act as if nothing extra is going on and it's all still the same. Relationships work better that way. And if he ends up hating you for who you choose to be, then he was never worth your time. Don't take it to heart, because there are plenty of hot men who would love to get a piece of you." I blush at my own words, but Ethan needs the confidence boost.

"Thanks, Jay," he says, still chuckling from what I said. He stands and walks over to me, and pulls me from my seat, wrapping me in a hug. His hairy chest and abs grind against my smoother skin, sending tingles throughout my body. I awkwardly float my fingertips over the arch of his back, and I feel nervous as our underwear touches. This might be a little close for comfort.

"You're welcome. You're like a dad to me already." He pulls away enough to look me in the eyes.

"You know, I almost married a girl who had a son named Jay. That's funny, huh?" I laugh nervously, thinking I might actually puke.

"Yeah, that's hilarious. What a coincidence. Aha, anyways, I should probably get back to bed."

"Hey, you and Christian are cool to stay home if you're like, considering I woke you up like this. I'm sure your parents won't mind either?" I nod, smiling warmly at his gesture.

"My mom would be okay with that. And thank you, for everything Ethan."

"Thank you," he says, "and please keep this between us. Don't tell Christian." Then he turns to leave the room. Once he is gone, I pull the briefs off of me and return to bed. I put my arms on Christian and pull him against me easily, trying not to wake him. He grunts a bit and I see his eyes flutter open in the starlight.

"Hey, baby," he says with evident sleep weighing on his voice, "what are you doing up?"

"Nothing, I went to get some water. Oh, and I ran into your dad. He says we can stay home tomorrow, if we wanted."

"He was really up this late for no reason? Kinda weird, but okay. I guess it'll be fine to stay here tomorrow." He reaches for my hair, his hand brushing it aside from my forehead. "If we're being honest, I am so in love with you, Jay. I hope you know that. I don't plan on losing you for a while." Well, I guess we're being honest.

"I need to be honest with you. You're dad came in and woke me up, which was awkward at first, but he wanted to talk. I, of course, put something on before I spoke to him in the next room. We just... talked. About important things that I don't know if he's ready to tell you. It isn't anything that would harm you, so don't worry. But right now, I think he should keep it to himself. It must be important if he kept it secret from you." Christian just nods in agreement.

"It kind of upsets me that he doesn't trust me enough to tell me, is it bad?" I think for a moment if Christian's dad being interested in men might make him upset. He may feel like he could've been open about his sexuality for so many more years by now.

"No, it was nothing bad or anything. It didn't have anything to do with you. He was just seeking the advice we all crave at 4 in the morning sometimes, when our minds wander. He said since he kept me up that we could just stay here, I guess he knows we will be literal zombies in the morning." Christian chuckles and makes a moan sound like a zombie would.

"I want your flesh," he slurs and bites my arm. I laugh, shoving him playfully. I search for his plump lips with my mouth, and his plump bottom with my hand, holding him as we go back to sleep, hopefully for the last time.

"Honestly, I love you, too. No homo, lol."

•~•~•

but oh, sweet creature, sweet creature
wherever I go
you bring me home.
sweet creature, sweet creature
when I run out of road
you bring me home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.2K 17
"It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense that for a second there, it felt like my soul would escape through my nipples." Luke and Dan...
31.6K 2K 61
Part 1: Ethan Sterling can't stop staring at the cute guy sitting in his history class. Chris Davis is tall, dark, and certainly the most handsome gu...
3.5K 343 33
After being trampled by college seniors, Jay runs away after being deceived by his crush too. Now this lonely boy, along with the social troubles of...
2.5M 96.3K 51
If there's one thing that's certain in Noah Quinn's life, it's that he absolutely hates Jace Jackson. Like, all consuming, burning, passionate hatred...