From The Day I Met You - Abhi...

By crazymahiz

He is her secret crush from the day, she met him... He does not know a girl is madly in love with him from he... More

Welcome to the fantasy tale - (Prologue & Teaser)
Who is who??? (Cast of the fantasy tale)
1. Pragya's little fantasy world...
2. Meeting my love....
3. Never repeat again....
5. The mystery girl, who drives me crazy...
6. Our irritating Professor...
7. Trapping the Hitler in a terrific way...
8. My love... My soul... My Prem....
9. I can't do that for sure....
10. Dumbstruck Professor...
11. My dream come true...
12. His lovely words...
13.Whose plans gonna work???
14. Is she in love with me???
15. Best laid plans...
16. My love is hurted because of me...
17. My heart bleeds on seeing her depressed...
18. How dare you to mess up with my Abhi???
Surprised shock...
19. Pragya's fantasy in limelight...
20. Will love win or lose???
21. Never dare to call me, Sir...
Will Abhigya be together???
22. My dumbo professor...
23. Flirty Abhi Vs Possessive Fuggy...
stealing...
24. Mission Kissy... A failure or success....
25. The hidden love ...
26. Shoo away girls... He is my 💕💕💕💕...
27. Romantic plans behind the drama...
28. Romantic surprise or Love proposal???
29. I will break down, if you leave me...
30. You are in my mind 24*7
31. Messing up with Pragya.. Face the wrath ...
32. My long term wish comes true...
33. Will you be with me always????
34. My heart belongs only to you...
35. A good Hearted soul knows the importance of friendship and love...
36. All is Love and the Love is you...
37. You stole my heart... But I let it to keep it with you...
38. As long as we are under the same moon, I feel close to you...
39. I'm very strong, but I'm weak only before you...
40. Sometimes, All I need is to hear your voice .
41. Love is an in-depth feeling of the heart and I feel it for you..
42. We are tied up in an invisible bond which makes our souls together...
43. You complete me, from the day I met you...
44. I badly want to feel your love on me...
45. You call it madness, But I call it as love...
46. Moments with you, is a beautiful dream come true...
Where there is a will, there is a way...
47. With every breathe I take, I love you more and more...
48. Is it an end to our beautiful love story????
49. I'm sorry, I'm bidding my final adieu to you...
50. Stepping into a Magical New Beginning ....
51. I will love you, till the day after Forever...
52. Is He My Beautiful Dream Or My Worst Nightmare???
53. Nothing is wrong, if I fell in love with my Professor...
54. The unexpected shock, which took my breath away...
55. Professor Sir... Just tell me... Who is Fuggy???
56. I will win your Heart, Professor Sir...
57. I'm sorry my Love... Be with me and Punish me for my sins...

4. The kiss which took my breath away

1.3K 151 68
By crazymahiz

After getting ready dashingly in his morning outfit, Purab picks up his bike keys and moves out from his house... He reaches bulbul and pragya's home, as quickly as he can... Purab rings the bell impatiently...

Much to his pleasure, its his love Bulbul, his cutie pie opens the door, enlighten his morning mood ... Bulbul felt very shy as Purab is eating her with his looks....

Bulbul stammers and blushes too hard... Purab just looks here and there and did not find anyone other than Bulbul... Purab winks 😉😉😉😉 at Bulbul with a naughty smile in his face....

Suddenly, Purab pulls Bulbul and pins her to the wall... Bulbul blushes very hard knowing what purab is upto...

Purab gets closer and closer... He holds Bulbul's waist and he leans down... Both their lips meet for a slow and deep, passionate kiss....

The kiss deepened on and on showering the love they have for each other...  After some time, they part apart to grab some breath....

Purab cups Bulbul's face...

Purab: Pie... You look damn gorgeous amd sexy in this outfit... Darling dont blush again please.... Don't do it infront of Dolly... I can't control myself for sure...

Bulbul: 😊😊😊😊 Pooh... You are turning naughty now a days... I know your buddies Dolly and Honey are giving love tips to you na...

Purab: oh my god.. Pie... You caught me... How do you know all these...

Bulbul: 😀😀😀😀 I know you three very well... Now... Control yourself... It's getting late na...

Aaliya di, will kill us if we are late... Have you forgotten what she told???

Purab pouts: hmm.... Ya... That honey will eat us alive, if we are late... If her plan flops, she will kill us for sure... Where is dolly??? Still not ready...

Bulbul: Don't know pooh... It's been two hours since Pragya di is inside...

Purab: What is she doing for this long time??? Come... Let's go and call her...

Purab and bulbul knocks the  door and asks pragya to come faster... Pragya hurries and comes out wearing her earrings...

She expects that Rabul will praise her beautiful look, as she has spent much time to look gorgeous... But to her displeasure, they give an awkward look and asks her to come out aoon... Pragya checks herself again and wonders why they are behaving like this...

Pragya is looking extremely gorgeous but Rabul is acting  as if they dont like her dressing at all, as per Aaliya's instructions... Rabul hi-fied and goes out to the place where Aaliya has asked them to come...

💮💮💮💮💮

The screen shifts to mehra mansion...

Aaliya gets ready and enters his brother's room forgetting the fact that his bhai Nikhil and bhabhi Tanu has met after a long time...

Aaliya: Bhai... Bhabhi.... Oh my god... 🙈🙈🙈🙈 I'm so sorry... I did not see anything...

Nikhil: 😊😊😊 Its okay honey baby... Come in...

Aaliya: sorry bhai...  Sorry Bhabhi ... its getting late... Shall we leave...

Nikhil smiles and went out to start the  car...

Aaliya: Bhabhi... Wah... Wah.. what a kiss... What a romance... Not bad... My bhabhi is advancing haan... Soon I can hear good news from you haan...

Tanu hits Aaliya and blushes hardly: Naughty girl... Come.. let's move... Honey all set na... Dolly is coming right... What about Abhi jiju???? Our plans will work out na....

Aaliya: Yeah everything is perfectly planned... Bhai will reach on time and I hope everything goes well as I planned...

Tanu: Don't worry sweet heart... God will help us to make Abhi jonu happy and bring him back his happiness and the true love, he deserves...

They moves out chit chatting happily

💮💮💮💮💮

The camera zooms to Abc grand opera...

Aaliya had made a perfect plan to make her bhai Abhi and and her buddy dolly aka pragya to meet....

But unknown to aaliya, abhi and pragya has met earlier in a different scenario nd ended in a surprised kiss.....

....

Pragya along with rabul reached d place... Aaliya along with her bhai nikhil and tanu bhabhi met them and chit chat for sometime...

As planned by aaliya, takhil ( tanu n nikhil) and rabul moves to spend their time for a romantic candle light dinner...

Only aaliya and pragya are left alone....

Pragya: hmm... Love birds flied... We are alone...

Aaliya: my sweet dolly... Dont worry... 😉😉😉😉.... 

Pragya: honey tell me one thing... How am i looking???

Aaliya: hmm... Okay... Not bad... But you could have dressed up in a better way....

Pragya: you... Idiot... Where are all your eyes have gone today???
What's wrong in my dressing???

Aaliya: hmm... okay... but you could have added some extra bit makeup nd some sexy dress to impress my bhai... 😉😉😉😉😉

Pragya: uh... Then thank god... Im safe... You bhai wont like me... Im so happy...

Aaliya's pov...: 

Sorry dolly for saying lie to you... If anyone sees you , then they  will surely fall for you...

Your smile and your mesmerising eyes is enough to pull anyone's heart... Im sure my bhai is gonna fall for you....

God please help me to make my abhi bhai and my loving dolly to meet each other and please make them fall in love....

Pragya shooks aaliya: honey... Where is your bhai ??? Is he coming???

Aaliya suddenly checks her phone as it got beeped....

" Oh no... This bhai na... Always busy... Busy... "

Pragya: Is he not coming??..

Aaliya: That much desperate to meet my bhai na dolly... 😉😉😉😉

Pragya: oye... Its you who is dying to make us meet...

Aaliya: accept it dolly... I wont think bad.. Im sure you will love my bhai... But poor bhai cant come today as he is strucked up in some important work....

Pragya: honey... Dont over think... Never in my life... I will fall for anyone other than my prem....

Aaliya: oh that much confidence in your one sided love for a mystery person...

Pragya: honey... You wont understand.... Its pure love...

Aaliya: wah... Wah... Pure love haan... Then prove me that you only love your prem and does not fall for anyone other than your prem....

Pragya: tell me... how can i prove that????

Aaliya: Lets have a bet dolly... You go n stand in d entrance and close your eyes...  You have to kiss d first handsome young man coming inside d restaurant...

I will call you and Your mobile will vibrate to alert you when d person comes... you have to kiss him in his lips and it should be a deep liplock...

If your heart did not stammer after seeing d handsome man to whom you shared your first kiss, then i will accept you only love your prem...

If you slightly stammer, then i will win and you have to meet my bhai... Rest my bhai will do... What say???

Pragya: no... Dont kid me aaliya... I cant do that...

Aaliya: Then accept that you lose and promise me that you will become my bhabhi...

Pragya: noooooo.....

Aaliya: Then do it n prove me your love for your prem is true and pure... 😉😉😉😉😉

Pragya is very confident in her love and accepts d challenge unknown to d fact its part of aaliya's brilliant plan....

Pragya stands in front gate and closes her eyes... Aaliya has planned and no one is allowed to enter there as its booked only for them for that night..

Pragya waits impatiently not knowing what's happening behind her back... Suddenly, her phone starts to vibrate...

Pragya can feel a person is standing infront of him...

He speaks.... " Excuse me... Can you please move..."

Instead of moving back, pragya suddenly comes closer to him and slammed her juicy, luscious lips on the person's sexy lips....

The camera zooms closer and reveals d face...

Its none other than abhishekh mehra - aaliya's brother to whom pragya shared her first deep liplock....

Pragya slowly opens her eyes.... Both abhi and pragya are lost in each other's eyes and their kiss deepens on and on unknowingly....

What's gonna happen next???

Will pragya forget her prem and love abhi???

Will abhi fall in love again????

Will aaliya succeed in her plan???

Who is pragya's prem ????

To know more stay tuned....

A long episode na... Almost 1600+ words...

Please dont forget to cast your votes and pen down your valuable comments....

Your votes and comments are very important and it means a lot for a writer like me....

Do support me and support all d abhigya ff writers too....

Stay tuned....

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Signing out...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Catch me as fast as you can with your votes.... 😉😉😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 259 2
Is it any rule that we have to fall in love at a certain age??? Is there any criteria or age bar for Loving a Person or Loved By someone... Age is j...
9.3K 654 68
*MATURE BECAUSE*: It contains serious, sensitive and triggering topics like self-harm, unhealed trauma, assault, murders, etc. Reader discretion is a...
53K 3.8K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...
20.4K 2.7K 25
He is a She... She is a He... He is betrothed for a He before he is born... She is engaged for a She when she is born... Confusing... Isn't it... A...