Kidnapped to live in a Castle

Por Whitney_Joseph

Kyra is only seventeen years old when she is kidnapped together with her best friend while at a slumber party... Más

Chapter 1- Trouble
Chapter 2- A Lesson Learnt
Chapter 3- Torture
Chapter 4- The 'Crazy Room'
Chapter 5- Shocking News
Chapter 7- A Clue
Chapter 8- Getting to know you
Chapter 9- Discoveries
Chapter 10- A date?
Chapter 11- The date
Chapter 12- Never
Chapter 13- The Truth is Still Hidden
Chapter 14-Regret
Chapter 15-I'm Leaving
Chapter 16- Let's start over
Chapter 17- A new beginning
Chapter 18-Christmas
Chapter 19-New York
Chapter 20- Birthdays and New Year
Chapter 21- Coming Home
Chapter 22- Finding you
Chapter 23- New Maid
Chapter 24- Freedom is pain
Chapter 25- Wide Awake
Chapter 26- Surprises
Chapter 27- Thoughts
Chapter 28- You deserve better
Chapter 29- A Wedding to Plan
Chapter 30- Everything happens for a reason
Chapter 31- A Day to Remember
Chapter 32- Wedding Time
Chapter 33- Get away
Chapter 34- Attempted murder
Chapter 35- An Offer
Chapter 36- Suspicious
Chapter 37-Preparing for a bundle of joy
Chapter 38-Escaping the Castle
Chapter 39- Kyra?
Chapter 40- Nice try
Chapter 41-Horrible news
Chapter 42- Goodbye
Chapter 43- Gone
Chapter 44- Life in a castle
Books in the Castle Series
New book out!!!!!!!!!!
NEW SHORT STORY OUT
The Unconscious Killer

Chapter 6-Confrontation

12.4K 311 23
Por Whitney_Joseph

Chapter 6- Confrontation

______Kyra's Pov________

I hate the idea of being here so much! I just want to go back home. I know I was not happy living with my horrible wretch of a mother but at least I had my freedom. Whenever I felt angry with her or if we got into arguments, I would always go to Lisa's house. It was home to me. Her parents loved me like I was their own flesh and blood and I could not ask for a better life than that. Raymond just came out of know where and took me away from my happiness. To make matters worse, he is tormenting Lisa for no good reason. He is a sick psychopath and I wish I had killed him that day. I could not bring myself to actually kill him when I stabbed him because I'm not a murderer. I thought that if I showed him that he did not have the advantage over me that he would let us go back home.

I did not even know where I was. Were we still in America? Were we a few blocks away from home? I stood up from the comfy bed I was sitting on and went to the window where I stared off into the distance.

I definitely was not a block away from home. We were deep in a forest and my heart sunk knowing that I would probably never be able to escape here on my own. I needed someone to rescue me. I thought of ending my life right there and then but it would be a painful death. Quite frankly, I did not deserve to die here and neither did Lisa. If only one should die, it should be Raymond. He deserved to suffer for the pain and torment he put Lisa and I through.

I needed to confront that sick bastard and give him piece of my mind. I was not afraid of him. He was like a big bully who needed to be put in his place. I had to stand up to my fears. I would not allow him to control me anymore. What did he even want from me? Did you want to torment me for no good reason? Did he want to satisfy his sick thirst of seeing people in pain? He did not love me for a fact. No one did. Not even my own father who left me without a care in the world with my horrible mother.

I heard a knock at my bedroom door and I immediately ran to it, hoping it was someone who could help me escape this castle. Instead, it was the idiot who I needed to confront staring back at me.

_____Raymond's Pov________

Ever since that fateful day the love of my life stabbed me I've been really depressed. How could she do such a thing? Does she even love me?

I love her so much and yet she hurts me like this. I gave her everything she could ever ask for in the world and this is how she repays me. She's just like her mother, a spoilt brat. My father told me of how he tried to woo Andrea back when he was the Prince of Canada and she was the Princess of England. He wanted to marry her to make her kingdom stronger and together they were going to rule the world. World domination. That was my father's goal.

However, Andrea had fallen in love with a mere commoner and it angered my father that a commoner could take his place. He could not believe that the royals would accept a commoner to marry a Princess. Therefore, he set up an agreement that if they should ever get a divorce, that their first child would be taken away from them.

Unfortunately, my father passed away before this could be fulfilled. My father had trained me for the day that he would get his revenge. I would kidnap their child, who happened to be Kyra. I fell in love with her from the first day my father showed me her picture and it was my duty to rescue her and bring her to the castle where she belongs.

I was grateful that Andrea and my father never got married because if that had happened, my beautiful Princess would not have been here with me today.

I got out of my room and took the elevator to the third floor to go to her room. I needed to confront her about her behaviour and attitude towards me. She needed to be grateful and stop behaving like the world revolves around her because it does not.

I knocked on her door and she immediately opened it. Her face had a look of surprise when she realised it was me. She scowled at me and was about to shut the door but I stopped it with my foot.

Was she really going to slam the door in my face? Has she forgotten whose castle this is?

"What do you want?" she asked rolling her eyes as she walked further into her room, allowing me to come in.

Kyra is so full of sass. She talks like a spoilt princess.Who does she think she is talking to? I would really have to show her who the boss is around here. No one had ever spoken to me like this before.

What did I want? Standing in front of her now, I did not know what to say to her, but the annoyance on her face suddenly got under my skin and my mood changed.

"Oh, I don't know...to say thanks for stabbing me!" I said clearly upset now.

I felt her hand make contact with my face and I glared at her in outrage.

"Did you just slap me?" I asked furiously.

This girl must be crazy because no one in their right minds would dare touch me like that. I guess I would have to do it the hard way and cause her to tremble at my mere presence. I will make her bow down to me and worship me like the King I am.

"What's it to you, jerk. You don't kidnap people and then think they'll just obey you like you're some.............."she was cut off by me grabbing her firmly.

I'm King and no one will dare disrespect me like that.

I saw a hint of fear in her eyes and I flew her onto her bed roughly and shut door.

She was so startled that she could not comprehend what had occurred.

I smirked at how easy it was to control her. I would have her under my spell soon enough.

"Get away from me you psycho!" she screamed at me as I climbed on the bed, like a beast hunting it's prey.

"Let's get some things straight." I then got on top of her and held her chin firmly so she would look at me in the eye, "Do not ever disrespect me. I am Raymond and you are mine. Your parents know about this. They did not listen to the rules of the kingdom and so you are now mine to take care of forever. So do not ever blame this on me but blame them ." I raised my voice so she would shut her mouth and listen.

I then released my hold on her and got off of her.

"What are you talking about?" she asked quietly, scared and confused all at the same time.

"Soon you will understand why all this has happened and you will realise that I'm not the bad guy here." I said as I left her room without another word, slamming the door behind me.

I would have punished Kyra more but she had a slave here who would take all her punishments.

I stormed angrily to the crazy room where Lisa was held captive. I opened the door to see her curled up in a corner. Her skin was pale and dark circles were visibly seen under her eyes. She looked scared and she looked anorexic.

"Wh-wha-what do-do y-you wa-want." she stammered. She was shaking violently and looked as if she hadn't eaten in days. Her ankle was in a cast and she looked vulnerable. I almost felt sorry for her. Almost.

"You are such a mess. When I'm done with you, you'll look even worse. I tend to personally reconstruct your face." I said with a sly grin on my face and watched as she cowered in fear.

______Lisa's Pov__________

I stammered trying to answer the monster that had kidnapped my best friend and I.

I felt depressed and worthless. I've been in this crazy room for at least a week and I feel awful. I've not been eating the food they've been bringing for me. I've been too weak to feed myself. I wonder if anyone misses me? Are the police even looking for us?

I was cut out of my thoughts by Raymond's words.

"You are such a mess. When I'm done with you, you'll look even worse. I tend to personally reconstruct your face.." he said with a sly grin on his face.

I felt so useless right now. If I'm going to die now, I just need to know one thing.

I looked up into his eyes and asked one question I've been dying to ask, "Why are you doing this to me?"

He looked at me and slapped me hard across my face, causing me to see dark spots.

"Did you forget the list I spat out to you that beautiful day you were beaten in my basement?" he said angrily.

He immediately began to beat me ,punch, kick and pull my hair dragging me along the floor like I was a mop.

I began to cry and scream in pain until I felt limp. He then kicked me in the stomach and left the room.

Why must he torture me so? What have I ever done in life to deserve such ill-treatment ?

I saw black spots beginning to blur my vision and whispered "Why?" to Raymond before I lost consciousness.

Five hours later I woke up with pain in my abdomen. It wasn't from my bruises. I looked at the hospital gown I was in and it was soaking with blood. I mentally cursed myself and more tears came down my face.

After being confronted by a jerk and beaten by him, a few hours later and you just had to show up.

My period had come. I had no pads, no change of clothes and worst of all I was locked up in a psycho room in a castle. Just every girls dream. I rolled my eyes and remained on the floor with my blood continuing to dirty it.

_____END OF CHAPTER_____

Thanks for reading. The next two chapters will be uploaded next Saturday. Vote, comment and share this book with your friends.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

45.2K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
6.4K 311 22
Just seventeen, Keira is not eager to decide the rest of her life, but as usual, she will not have much choice. She has always known she would have...
107K 3.2K 39
In a ransom deal gone terribly wrong, Florence Blackmore is swept away from her home in the Victorian countryside and made to test her darkest limits...
872K 61.8K 44
(DARK ROMANCE THRILLER) Millicent Davis hates her life with her uncle and jumps at the chance to work for the famously rich and influential family Mo...