« locked with the fuckboy » j...

Oleh taehyungssexyback

Being locked alone in the classroom everyday with the fuckboy wouldn't be THAT bad, right? Or would it? ❝Do y... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
✞ Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
✞ Chapter 7
✞ Chapter 8
✞ Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
✞ Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
✞ Chapter 20
✞ Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
✞ Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
✞ Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
author's note // rant
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
✞ Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55*
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
will start writing chapter 57
Chapter 57
discontinuing (?)

Chapter 27

20.8K 769 457
Oleh taehyungssexyback

Jiyeon's POV

"You don't need to know the rest, all you need to know is that your name will be the last in that book." he smiled.

My cheeks suddenly flushed crimson red while my heart somewhat fluttered.

Help, I'm melted.

"Oh my God, Jungkook, this is why you're a good f-friend.. You have a good sense of.. humour and-"

Jungkook looked at me with a blank face, seeming like he was serious.

"..and you're really good at sarcasm and.."

Jungkook stared at me as if he looked directly into my soul.

"...I like how you're good at.. cracking jokes?"

He still did the same stare at me and it started to get me worried.

"Who said anything about me kidding?" he stared at me in confusion.

"Me?"

"No."

"Fine whatever, just.. It's your turn to ask."

"Truth or dare?"

"Hmm, I'll go with dare since both of us are stuck here anyways so pfft."

"I dare you to scream and call the ahjussi outside saying that you need to use the bathroom then get out of the class and come back."

"That's so dumb."

"It's a dare."

"Fine."

I went over next to the door and banged on it loudly, eventually screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Ahjussi! I really need to go to the bathroom right now so it would be really helpful if you could please unlock this door right now because-"

The guard heard me and soon opened the door for me to get out, holding the keys in his hand.

I went outside of the classroom and walked towards the bathroom but then stopped my tracks.

Then I turned over to see the ahjussi with a confused face.

"On second thought, I don't think I really need to use the washroom."

The guard shook his head in disbelief before cursing under his breath.

"These damn kids just disturbed my sleep." he grumbled.

I went back to the classroom to see Jungkook snickering there as he sat on his desk when the ahjussi locked the door again.

"Have you seen the look on his face?" Jungkook laughed.

"Yeah, he was pissed." I rolled my eyes playfully but soon laughed along with him.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to run around the classroom fifty times until you lose your sane." I chuckled.

His eyes widened in shock before he lazily stood up and started running around the classroom as I counted.

1

2

3

4

...

11

12

13

14

...

21

22

23

"Jiyeon, I'm getting tired and dizzy. Can I stop now?"

"No, keep going."

He sighed in frustration as he continued to run.

39

40

41

...

48

49

50

As soon as I finished counting, Jungkook panted heavily and slumped his way towards me.

"Can't.. run.. any...mo-"

"You're already done."

Before I could say anything else, he slowly collapsed into my arms leaving me shocked.

I tried to shake him as much as possible but I don't seem to notice him breathing.

"Oh man holy shit, Jeon Jungkook are you alive? Hello? Earth to Jungkook, please tell me you're alive otherwise I'm dead meat. Please?"

He gave no response as I observed him in his motionless figure.

"Shit what if you're dead? No, that's not possible. Jiyeon, think of something. What do you do to an exhausted person who ran out of breath? I don't have an oxygen mask, CPR? No, that's only for people who are about to drown." I continued to talk to myself.

"Think, Park Jiyeon, goddamit think. Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook, Justin Seagull, Kookie, John Cook, Jeon Cena, Jeon fuckboy come on please tell me you're alive."

I kept slapping his face lightly or shaking his shoulders harshly but nothing seemed to work.

"Jiyeon Park, this was the dumbest dare you could ever give to a person."

Should I give him CPR since he's out of breath?

Yes.

No.

Yes.

No.

I don't know.

Jiyeon you will definitely regret this.

I held his cheeks and pulled him in and started to blow in some air for him to breathe when I felt a pair of hands pulling me for a kiss instead.

How stupid of me to think that Jungkook wouldn't do such thing.

As much as I tried to pull away, his grip became tighter as he kept biting on my lower lip for entrance.

Soon enough I didn't even realise I was already kissing him back, causing him to smirk in success.

Afterwards we both ran out of breath and pulled away immediately.

"Yah, I thought you were dead you little- What in heavens was that for?!"

Jungkook only laughed hard in response causing me to frown at him.

"What in heavens was your dare for?"

"I just learnt to never dare anyone to do that ever again."

"Why? Because you might get someone killed due to breath shortage?"

"No, because they'll just end up kissing me when I try to help."

Jungkook laughed even more this time, a tear almost falling from his eye in laughter.

"That was dumb of you to plan something like that." I commented.

"That was dumb of you to dare someone like that."

"Hey, I thought you might've been dead. That wasn't funny you know."

"Luckily I found out that you do care whether I might've been dead or not."

"Yeah, I worry about dead people in general."

"Especially me because you like me."

"Says who?" I scoffed.

"Says me."

I rolled my eyes in disbelief and shook my head eventually.

"No I don't and it's your turn to ask."

"Fine, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you get turned on by my tight black leather pants?" his serious face got replaced into a smirk.

My cheeks turned redder than a tomato while my eyes widened in shock and soon I had to cover my face using my hair.

"So?" he asked again, impatiently waiting for my answer.

"I don't have all day Miss Park." he smirked.

"I don't know." I mumbled.

"Just to remind you, we're playing truth or dare, not bluff or dare."

"Why are you asking if you already know my answer?"

"So is that a yes or a yes?"

"No."

"No isn't an option."

"Fine then yes."

"So you do get turned on by my leather pants."

"No."

"You just said yes."

"You said there were no other options." I teased, causing him to roll his eyes.

"Just kidding, fine okay. I do, happy?" I added.

Jungkook looked at me like I was his next meal which caused my legs to somehow shake.

"Wait, one last question." he smirked.

"Hm?"

"Do you like them so much that you'd think they look better if they weren't there?"

"What if I do?" I smirked back, causing him to get surprised by my sudden change of attitude.

. . .

triple update. :3

lol i feel this chapter is somehow like a filler.

i've planned the ending already woot woot.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

57.1K 1.9K 32
"so you are saying that I am your favourite teacher?" "jimin what are you doing" "We are not that close miss that you can call me with my first nam...
999 17 20
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒎❗ "What can I do?" He asked , "Just fuck me once" I said with confidence, I sw...
Hands Tied Oleh rox

Fiksi Penggemar

28.3K 1.3K 11
Jungkook couldn't stand frat parties, fuckboys, and Kim Taehyung. And not necessarily in that order. When Jimin convinced him to go to one for his bi...
194K 4.5K 42
Bunch of age Gap one shots. They are like fanfiction ideas but I'm too lazy to make them. They are long one shots basically. Request are open. It's...