Chapter 15

Jiyeon's POV

(a/n: y'all were so desperate for an update haha)

"Hmm, Park Jiyeon and Jeon Jungkook. You both will have to stay in detention after school for 5 hours a day, starting today."

That's how I knew my fate, being locked with the fuckboy alone in detention.

What is life?

Is this what my future is supposed to look like?

Stuck with a fuckboy in a classroom for 5 hours every day?

God knows what will happen in there.

Jungkook and I nodded our heads in unison.

"Any questions?" Prinicipal Namjoon asked.

"Sir, until when is our detention?"

"Until the end of the school year."

Fuck my life I am so done with this.

Wait, how many days are there till the end of the school year?

I was trying to mentally calculate the remaining days of the school year when Principal Namjoon had interrupted me.

"Jiyeon-ssi, if you were wondering, there are 169 days left till the school year ends."

Wow is he like some kind of psychic or something?

"Jiyeon, Jungkook, you may head back to your classes now. I don't want to hear a single complain from Mr Jung or any of your other teachers otherwise you both will be in huge trouble, or worse, expelled, arrasseo?"

Jungkook and I nodded our heads in response.

We headed back to class and while we were, Mr Jung interrupted our peace.

"I think that should teach you both to stop flirting in my class."

~~

The last lesson came and we dare not talk to each other because I've already promised that we will shut up during classes.

Besides, we have all the chit-chat time in the world, in detention.

The bell rang, signalling that it was time for all of the students to leave, well of course except us.

As soon as all the students left, Mr Jung came in the class.

Is he going to watch over us?

My subconscious mind was telling me that I didn't want Mr Jung to be in the class.

"Jeon Jungkook, Miss Park, if you think I'll be here to entertain you both, you're completely wrong. I wouldn't waste my time any longer here. I'll be going back home especially because I still have lots of things to do. The guard will be here after five hours. Don't even think of trying to escape detention because I will be locking the door."

Mr Jung collected all of his things and went outside before he locked the door, leaving Jungkook and I alone here.

Sigh.

I texted my mom because she might've been looking for me later.

Luckily, my mom doesn't come home until 11, my dad as well so it shouldn't matter much I guess.

Me: Eomma I won't be home until 7, we have some extra activities at school for the rest of the year.

Eomma: Is that so? Okay then, take care. Come home safely :)