author's note // rant

okay i've already mentioned to y'all that i won't be updating for three weeks and i ain't.

i wanted to update with my phone but it takes up too much time and it's hard to type like this now.

sorry if you thought it was an update but i've already mentioned that i'm on a three week semi hiatus.

anyways, sorry if i can't update but you guys said to bombard with updates so it's your fault.

i could've done a double update weekly during my semi hiatus.

anyways again, i've been (kinda) upset about some of you seriously ranting to me and trying to go all perfectionist mode on me.

i mean yo idfc bc i wrote the book and i'll write whatever the fuck i want.

if you want to do corrections, do it on your own book like wtf leave me tf alone.

recently i've been getting them about when i mentioned 'recess' instead of 'break' bc it was only bc i thought y'all use another term and recess is a common term in high school.

i mean like dude idc just leave me alone, write your own book or smth whatever.

it really just makes me upset how some of y'all are literally minding me when i'm writing and it makes me frustrated, you shouldn't be reading it then in the first place.

y'all are just trying to make me cri.

if this goes on, i'm not even kidding, i'll seriously delete my book so none of you will see me writing recess ever again.

i'm not going to waste my time and effort just to get judgemental readers bombarding with the way i write.

i honestly enjoy writing and look for a lot of my time possible just to make sure i give you guys updates and if all i'm going to get is this then i have no choice but to delete it.

please understand that it makes me really upset and i apologise for ranting and swearing at y'all but i'm just really, really mad.

thanks for taking your time to read this. (if you did) :D

gotta blast. 🚀

 🚀