Chapter 43

(a/n: aye my sacred potatoes (decided to call y'all sacred potatoes from now on) i'm back from my semi-hiatus wassup.)

Jiyeon's POV

It was the day of my cousin's wedding so we had no choice but to skip school today.

Of course, my parents were okay with that because it was an important event and luckily Jungkook was able to convince his parents too; he said it was important and he was invited.

I got up early to prepare, after taking a shower, my accessories and makeup was all set on my dressing table and it was of course going to take me quite some time before I'll look decent enough to go to a wedding.

I've put on the blue dress that I bought with Jungkook yesterday and once again, I kept praising myself every now and then, but doesn't everyone?

After applying layer after layer of foundation, I applied different shades of dark eyeshadow, some lipstick, some eyeliner, some mascara and everything else I needed to put.

(a/n: i'm kinda lazy to explain the whole preparatory process smh.)

My heels that perfectly matched my dress were already worn on my feet as I was finally finished getting ready.

Heading down, I took my purse along with me which had my phone and my wallet especially.

Jungkook was supposed to be picking me up so I took out my phone.

"Siri, call Jungkook."

"I don't see 'Jong Cook' in your contacts. Should I look for locations by that name?"

I groaned in frustration, having to manually call him by myself, remembering that he had a different contact name.

Calling Daddy <3...

Rolling my eyes at the name, I waited patiently for an answer, only to hear the familiar voice after a few rings.

"Hello? Jiyeon?"

"Aren't you a bit too late?"

"No I'm not, I think you're the one who's late."

"Ehh, but I'm already done. You're not here yet."

"Actually I'm already d-"

"Dude, get your ass here and pick me up."

"Pardon?"

"I said come over here and-"

"Yeah I know. But have you gone to your door yet?"

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, heading my way towards the door.

"Okay but why would I go to my d-"

I was greeted by a familiar face as soon as I opened the door.

Stunned by his appearance, I started complaining to break the silence.

"You're late, you seagull."

"No I am most certainly not late, it's your fault for taking so long."

"Yeah okay whatever let's go."

Jungkook was taken aback when I started dragging him to his car but soon he stopped in his tracks.

"Why in such a hurry? You're not catching a train. Aren't you first going to tell me how handsome I look?" he smirked.

"Hah, who are you? Our English teacher? Stop praising yourself and let's go." I clicked my tongue in annoyance as I rushed to the passenger's seat.