Chapter 35

(a/n: sorry for the long wait. :[ i was making mashups, trying to start a youtube channel, editing videos and learning choreos so...]

Jungkook's POV

All I could say is that I'm hopeless now when it comes to talking to Jiyeon.

She blocked me yesterday and now I can't keep in touch.

I tried everything, I messaged her, I called her but it was always switched off.

I even tried to call her friends but all they told me was to shoo.

Suddenly my phone lit up and I was hyped to see who messaged me.

1 unread message from 'hoe'

My shoulders were like deflated balloons because it upset me that it wasn't Jiyeon who messaged me or whatsoever.

hoe: Oppa~

hoe: My parents said they needed to talk to you~

hoe: It's about the baby

hoe: And something else important ;)

Me: What do you want

Me: Stop bothering me

hoe: You need to come over today

Me: What in heavens for

Me: GTFO

hoe: We've got the results yesterday

hoe: Now what else do you want?

Me: For you to disappear in this world

hoe: -_-

Me: No really

I sighed heavily in frustration, literally slapping my face in regret.

How bad could my luck be?

That baby's mine, Seolhyun's parents wanted me to talk to them, Jiyeon won't reply to me at all.

~~

"So you're the father of my daughter's baby?" Seolhyun's father looked at me dead in the eye.

"The results say so..." I shrugged as if I am totally unconcerned, which I am.

"Tsk, teenagers these days. Protection is important." her mom lectured.

"So, we thought about what we would do next about this. You're held responsible for this, therefore we shall arrange a marriage for you and Seolhyun after graduation."

Seolhyun's parents shot me death glares as if I was their dinner which caused me to squirm in my seat uncomfortably.

"So you're that Jeon...Cook Jung guy, am I right?"

I internally facepalmed and corrected him.

"It's Jeon Jungkook, sir."

"I don't care, Jungkook, Cook Jung, John Cook, they're all the same."

"But sir it's-"

Seolhyun's dad held his hand in front of my face, halting my words.

"So..Jung Cook, when can we meet your parents so we can start planning this whole marriage thing?"

(a/n: guyz it's charlie puss lmfao.)

"Is this whole marriage thing really necessary? I mean, aren't we too young for this?"