Chapter 42

Jiyeon's POV

"You look stunning."

My cheeks started to tint red at his compliment, sending butterflies all over my stomach.

"Uhm, wow, t-thanks."

Jungkook chuckled at my reaction and he held my cheeks with his palm and started to squish them.

"Aigoo~ You look so cute when you're blushing~"

"Blushing? Pfft, w-who's blushing? I-I'm not blushing, hehe."

"Then I wonder why you're stuttering so much."

"Nah, I was blushing because it was hot."

Jungkook took my hands in his and started rubbing them.

"Liar, your hands are cold."

"Okay fine, I admit, I was blushing. Happy? Now I'll go change back now."

~~

Jungkook and I started looking for his tuxedo now.

The blue dress was in my hand while I kept following him as he looked for his clothes.

"How about this one so we'll match?" he held up this dark blue tuxedo and I nodded my head in response.

"Yeah okay, try it on."

Jungkook went inside the fitting room until he finally finished and showed it to me.

"How's it?"

I didn't realise I was also staring at him until he waved his hands in front of my face.

"So now I wasn't the only one staring." he chuckled.

"Yeah I know. I like this one by the way. I think we are going to match." I giggled.

Suddenly something on his tuxedo caught my attention so I went over to him.

"But one thing though, you haven't adjusted your tie properly, tsk tsk."

I tiptoed over and helped him adjust his tie for him.

"Hey, if my hair smells like strawberries, your hair smells like coconuts." I said in a matter of fact.

"Ha, who's the creep now?"

"But really though, why'd you use yourself in your shampoo? This is cannibalism at its finest." I teased.

"So what are you saying? I'm a coconut?"

"Well aren't you?"

Jungkook shook his head in disapproval before going into the fitting room to change back.

Afterwards we went to the counter to pay for our clothes.

"Omo, you guys look like such a cute couple." the lady at the counter fangirled.

"You must be mistaken, we aren't a coup-"

"Yeah we are. Babe, stop being so forgetful." Jungkook wrapped his arm around my waist again.

Oh yeah, I have to play along.

"Oh yeah, what a handsome boyfriend I have. Woohoo." I mumbled unenthusiastically.

His grip on my waist had tightened causing me to squeal.

"Yah, what are you doing?" I playfully hit his chest again, making him chuckle.

"But really, you guys look like such a cute couple, no kidding." she repeated.

"Kamsa~" I said as she gave us our bags of clothes.

We left the store while Jungkook still had his arm around my waist.

"Aren't you ever going to let go of me?" I asked, but actually I didn't want him to get his arm off.

"Oh I'm sorry, if this makes you uncomfortable then I can-"

"No it's fine, I'm comfortable."

He nodded his head and chuckled.

"Aish, so bipolar."

~~

"Hey, I think that what the lady at the counter said was actually true. We do look like a cute couple."

"Yeah would be. But correction, we aren't even a couple so better luck next time."

"Do you think we look like a cute couple?"

"Yeah, if we are a cute couple, that is." I teased.

Minjun's words flashed in my mind suddenly, making me repeat it in my head over and over again.

'Maybe in the future, you and hyung will have cute kids.'

"Really? He said that? Why'd you only tell me now?"

"What?"

"You just said what Minjun told you that day."

"I did?"

"Yeah, 'maybe in the future, you and hyung will have cute kids.' I think so too, don't you think?"

"Wait, I said that out loud?"

"No, I'm psychic and I can read your brain."

"When did I say that out loud?"

"Just now. I don't know with you really, you always say things out loud unknowingly. Just like the time you talked about my leather pants looking much better if they weren't even there."

My cheeks started to flush red in embarrassment.

"Okay, okay, change of topic before it gets too perverted. Please don't remind me of that."

~~

"Okay, so I'll see you tomorrow then." Jungkook bid.

We already reached my house and he had to go to.

"Yeah, it was a long day. Thank you for coming with me."

"It's okay, I enjoyed too and I also needed something to wear. Thanks for reminding me."

"Okay then, tell me when you'll be here tomorrow morning."

"I'll text you tomorrow."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

I turned around to head to my house when Jungkook's voice halted me from my tracks.

"Wait, Jiyeon?"

"Hm?" I hummed, turning around to face him.

He started to walk towards me as he stared deep into my eyes and his glares started to make me squirm even though I was standing.

He cupped my cheeks and suddenly placed his lips on mine.

The first thing I did was to kiss him back, making him smile in the kiss.

The feeling of his lips made the butterflies appear again and my hands shaking.

My heart felt like it could come out of my chest anytime soon.

He placed his hands on my waist and started to kiss me deeper, it was passionate compared to how he used to.

Soon we both pulled away, smiling at each other.

"Okay, bye for real now." I chuckled.

"Bye."

I made my way to my house with my hand on my rapid beating chest.

What is this that I'm feeling?

. . .

last update before i go on a three week semi-hiatus.

i'll still be active but no updating chapters bc i don't have my laptop.

i feel so unmotivated and motivated at the same time bc i have ideas but i didn't know how to write them exactly.

btw, i've never written four chapters in one day tho.
/dabs/