Moving in with the Griers ( H...

By phanqts

Gianna Smith is living the perfect life of a 13 year old. She is an only child, so her mother takes extra car... More

Moving in with the Griers ( Hayes Grier fanfic)
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
NOT A CHAPTER! SOMEWHAT IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Quick Authors Note!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors note!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Please Read! Not A Chapter!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Very IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE! MUST READ!!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Please Read!
Chapter 34
Chaper 35
Not a chapter!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Authors Note
HUGEEEE ANNOUNCEMENT SORTA!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Please Read:)
News:)
Chapter 47
Read please!
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Quick A/N
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chaper 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Responding to things...
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
PLEASE READ
UPDATE FOR STORYS FUTURE
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
HUGE UPDATE FOR STORY
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
SEQUEL SNEEK PEEK
SEQUEL IS OUT!
one year of old magcon!!!
wowowow wth

Chapter 54

116K 1.1K 973
By phanqts

*A week later*

It's around 12 noon, and me and the boys are downstairs watching tv. By now, I'm off my crutches but I still have to wear this brace thing around my leg. Then, Shawn gets a phone call.

"Guys! Guess what!" He says

"WHAT." I practically scream

"Magcon Hollywood is in 3 days! We have to get packing!" Shawn says

"Yay!" We all say, jumping up and down like girls, though it was normal for me because I actually am a girl. After we finish fangirling and whatever, we head upstairs to pack. The boys had to just gather up someone there used clothes and put them back in there suitcases, but for me Nash and Hayes! we had to start from scratch! I only have a suitcase and a back pack. I packed a couple tank tops, some shorts, a couple hoodies, flip flops, and my light green pair of converse, considering they were my favorite! All in all, I finished packing in 2 hours. Go me!

**Skip to 3 Days Later**

"Listen Gianna, be very careful, ok?" Mom says to me

"Gotchu! I'll wear a life jacket on the plane if you want!" I say sarcastically.

"Ok G, just please be careful!" Mom says

"I will! Bye mom! Love you!" I say, giving her a hug and running out the door.

"Love you too!" She shouts

There is a limo outside with all the boys packed in. I was the last one entering and stuff. I actually had the least luggage out of everyone. I mean, my suitcase was pretty small, and the only things I had in my pack pack were chargers, my tooth and hair brush, my laptop, and my camera. Not to much.

****In Hollywood****

We arrive at our hotel, and let me tell you something, it's beautiful! Like, extra beautiful! I think I might even feel a tear streaming down my eye. Just kidding about the tear thing. But it's really cool here! I take my backpack and suitcase, and head inside, following the boys to the checkout counter and our room. Turns out, we have two rooms. I share a room with Lox, Hayes, Matt, Carter, Aaron, Taylor, and Jack J. The rest of the guys are in the other room. After a while, Lox comes in and we greet her, along with another slight knock at the door.

"I GOT IT." I scream, running to the door. Now, wouldn't you think it would be like Nash or Cam? Well, you thought wrong, because it was the one and only, or six and onlys, o2l. The real o2l.

"Hi!" They chirp

"Hi," I say

"Your Gianna, right?" Connor says

"Yup, that's me! You guys are o2l, right?" I ask

"Yes indeed." Trevor says

"Well, come in!" I say, leading them into our hotel room.

"GUYS!" Taylor screams, running up to them. He gives them each a big hug, and then heads into the kitchen. The guys make themselves at home, and we talk for a little while.

"So Gianna, do you want to learn the language Booshka?" Kian asks me

"Um, booshka?" I say. I know what it means, but I didn't know it was a language!

"Yeah! Well, you gotta make your face like this," he says, making a weird face

"Put your hands like this," he says, putting his hands In a certain way

"And say, 'Booshka Booshka'" he says in a weird and weirder position.

"Um, ok?" I say

I do the same thing as he did.

"Boos ha Booshka!" I say, holding in laughter. All the guys start laughing at me, except Kian, who is joining me. I give them all the death glare, which makes them laugh more.

"I wouldn't laugh at her death glare if I were you!" I hear someone say. I look over my shoulder to see Jack j.

"Why not?" Sam asks, still laughing

"Because, she will mess you up! Go Jersey on you!" He says, wiggling his body and his arms in a weird way

This makes me and Kian lose it and fall into a heap laughing. Me and Kian are very alike! it's weird. We look kinda alike to. Even JC brings it up!

"Hey guys, you two look a lot alike! And you guys act the same way." JC says

"Yeah, we do look alike! But I'm crazier than you!" Kian adds

"Nu- uh! " I say

"Uh- huh!" He says

"IM CRAZIER!" I say, getting up and running into the hallway. I start singing Barbie girl in a really bad voice, it sounded like I did drugs or something. But it was funny! Then Kian picks me up bridal style and runs down the hallway. I laugh at this, but then the elevator opens, and he put me inside. He presses all the buttons, and closes the door without him in it.

"No Kian!" I say still laughing. I get out the next stop, which was up, and head down the stairs. I seriously had no clue what just happened, but it was fun! Before I head back inside the room, I take my phone out and call mom. I wanted to tell her about Kian!

*** Note to readers! Ok so I excluded the dads a while back, but now Gianna's is sorta back into play in this! But pretend she never met him! Ok? Thanks! Love youse!***

{IN PHONECALL}

M=mom; G=Gianna

M- hello?

G- hey mom! Guess what?

M- what?

G- I met Kian Lawley today! It's really funny because we basically act the same and we look a lot alike!

M- Lawley?

G- yeah! Why?

M- listen Gianna, I know this is something big to tell you over phone, but Kian is actually your older brother. When me and your father got divorced when I was only 5 months pregnant with you, he took Kian with him. Kian is a Lawley, and you are a Smith. I'm sorry I never told you, I thought you wouldn't find out.

G- sorry? This is awesome! Well, I have to go mom! Bye! Love you

M- love you too!

And with that, I hang up. I was just pretending not to freak out for my moms sake. KIAN IS MY BROTHER? THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! Not that I'm complaining, but why didn't mom ever tell me? How should I tell Kian? These questions flooded my head, so I unplugged the plug and drained them out, as I knocked on the door to our hotel room. Luckily, Kian answers.

"Kian, can I talk to you for a second? Serious talk?" I ask

"Yeah, sure." He says, he enters the hallway and closes the door. I take a deep breathe, and get these word out of my mouth as quick as possible.

"Oksoyouractuallymybrotherandourparentsgotdivorcedbeforeiwasbornanddadfookyouwhileheleftmomwithme." I say, taking a huge breathe after

"What?" Kian says

"Well, your my brother. I called my mom and told her how much we look alike, but then she told me the story. 5 months being pregnant with me, mom and dad got divorced. Dad took you and mom stayed with me. Well, she sorta had to considering I was in her belly." I say. Kian takes a minute to process this, then answers.

"I remember our parents getting divorced, but I didn't know mom was pregnant?" He says

"I don't know." I say. Kian then reaches down and gives me a hug, in which I hug him back. I'm not an only child; I have a brother! A real brother! Not a fake brother named Justin who Would pull my hair when I was 8 and was a figment of my imagination, but a real, living, breathing brother. And let me tell you something, it feels great having a older brother, and it just met him too.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hey guys! Short chapter, and sorta sucky, but chapter 55 will be up in about like an hour or two! I will also be introducing some new characters:) WHOA. HOLD THE PHONE. Gianna and Kian are long lost siblings? NO WAY. OH, BUT YES WAY! Sorry I get excited over the littlest things even if there made up oops. Do you like that there siblings in the story or naw? In order for me to UPLAOD chapter 55, I need 35 votes and 17 comments! Since I'll be done with chapter 55 In a while! But yeah! And congratulations to Fronnor Tranta! This chapter is dedicated to you! Bye Loves! -Lily:)xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 100 39
Everything seemed to be going well for Jordan until she moves to North Carolina where she seemed to fall for a blue eyed dorky kid. Many things stand...
102K 1.6K 55
"babygirl" -- disclaimer: i wrote this when i was 14 and i do realize it is literally the worst book i've ever written i'm so sorry haha so read at y...
1.7K 106 27
Emmaleigh Eldridge has lived in North Carolina all her life. She has been through a terrible tragedy that she would never want some one else to go th...
875 59 19
Natalie and her friends are now 19 and decided to move on to a new town and a new state. Sunny Southern California. But when she finds someone after...