Dream (Sequel to 'One Night')

By Reginaes-Baby

Hey guys! I'm back with a sequel to One Night! If you haven't read One Night yet please go read it before yo... More

First Day.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Announcement!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Character Update!
Chapter 25
Merry Christmas!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Happy New Year!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Announcement!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Question!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chaapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Announcement.
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Final Chapter
Book 3 is coming!
Chapter 61 ???
Chapter 61. The End.
Book 3 is now up!

Chapter 43

3.7K 208 37
By Reginaes-Baby

Before I start, I just wanna thank & give a S/O to kelia1115 ‼️ Recently like a couple a minutes ago I was just reading over my first book and fixing a lot of mistakes that I seen and I was going through the comments and y'all she be cracking me up😂. I love when y'all comment cause I actually learn a lot from y'all believe it or not 🤷🏾‍♀️. So if y'all ever feel like you want me to make things different, feel free to inbox me especially if you have a question or are confused about the story 😌. Thanks for supporting me through this journey I really am blessed 🙏🏾 to have so many people love this book. 😌 Thank You.

~ Jourdyn ❤️

--------------------------------------------------------------

Excuse any typos.

Yazmin

I heard the car pull off and I seen Lucas walk in. I just looked at him. He sat next to me pulling me into a hug and I just cried in his arms. He kissed my forehead and continued hugging me.

------
I had stopped crying after a while and now me and Lucas were just sitting here in silence.

"Why you let him do this?" he asked me.

"I don't know...."

"You know Jason is gonna kill him right?"

"I don't want him to.."

"Yaz why wouldn't you tell us?"

"Lucas I don't know ok?! I was scared..."

He sighed. "Well next time-"

He was cut off by Matt walking in the door.

"Yazmin why the hell-" he looked up from his phone and seen me and Lucas sitting there on the couch.

------

Lucas

I pulled out my gun as soon as he walked through the door and aimed it at him.

"Yazmin why the hell-" he stopped in his tracks when he looked up and seen me and Yazmin sitting on the couch.

"If you take another got damn step imma blow your fucking brains out." I took it off safety.

He started laughing. "Really Yaz? This what we doing now?"

"Yazmin go upstairs." I said to her.

She got up and went upstairs to her room and closed and locked the door.

I texted Jason and told him he was here.

"So you gon shoot me or you too pussy to do it?" He smiled.

"Nah we waiting for Jason but I swear to you if you take a step imma shoot you."

He just smiled. "Oh really?" He looked at me and walked closer to me.

POW!

I shot him.

He fell to the ground and started coughing up blood. I stood over him. "You didn't believe me or sum?" I laughed.

I heard the door open and I looked at it was Jason.
"Damn man wtf you do"

"I told him if he came any closer he was gon get shot and he ain't believe me."

Jason shook his head and got a chair out the dining room and some tape out the kitchen drawer. "Help me pick this nigga up."

I helped him pick Jason up and tie him to the chair.

"Where's Aug and Chris?"

"They had to leave. They got some other shit going on."

-----

Jason

Aug and Chris had to handle another situation that got called in while we were out so I came by myself.

We tied Matt up to the chair and he was just looking at us smiling.

"Fuck you smiling for" I asked.

"Y'all can't kill me"

"And why the fuck not"

"Ain't the police already on y'all ass? All it takes is for me not to be back at my house in 15 minutes and the police will get an anonymous phone call about Jason Banks, the biggest drug dealer in Atlanta and his right hand man Lucas Jones. So either you let me go now and let me go about my business or you'll just risk getting that call.

I clenched my jaw. I knew it wasn't something right about this nigga. Fuck.

"We gotta let him go"

"No tf!" Lucas said.

"Wtf you mean no?!"

"How you know this nigga won't go to the police as soon as he leave"

"Lucas just trust me. He not going"

"Man whatever"

I cut the take that was holding him. "Get out."

He got up and laughed. "Bunch of pussies."

"Yeah ok" I said slamming the door as he left.

"Can't believe you just let him go."

"Nigga I put a whole tracking device in his car. He ain't going nowhere without us knowing about It. Especially the police. If he get every close to one imma bust a cap in his ass."

"Oh , you smart"

I rolled my eyes. "Where Yazmin?"

"Upstairs in her room."

I went upstairs and unlocked her door and seen here laying on her bed. "You ok?"

"Yeah..."

"Dot ever let nobody treat you like that. Understand?"

"Yeah ... I get it"

I hugged her. "I love you and I just don't want nothing to happen to you"

"I know...I love you more"

------

Yazmin

I pulled away from Jason and asked him to send Lucas up here.

"Alright"

He left my room and I heard him tell Lucas to come upstairs then I seen him walk in my room.

"Yeah?"

I held my arms out for a hug.

He smiled and came over giving me a hug. "I love you Yaz"

"I love you more..."

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and looked at him. I kissed him. Ugh I missed them lips. He kissed me back and grabbed my ass holding me.

He laid me down in the bed while kissing me an kicking the door closed with his foot.

----

Jason

Time for me to go.

I left the house and got in my car and pulled off to my house. I had this big ass house but nobody to live here with. Yaz was right. I am lonely. I need to make somebody my wife already. Ugh this was frustrating.

---------------

Just a filler 😋

Yazmin in mm 💦

I finally updated 😛 sorry for the wait 😩

Love you guys ❤️

Vote and Comment ‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 91 13
Soo... This is a sequel to my first book but you might wanna go check that out before you read this because you won't understand all of it. This book...
701K 11.7K 68
❝What's your instagram?❞ He suddenly asked me, in a meet and greet. ━ sequel is out! edited alot of chapters.
2K 32 20
SEQUEL 'Stars Aligned' so y'all read that first :)
242K 9.8K 31
Sequel to Numb. If you haven't read it go on my page and check it out! Copyright © 2014 Msfanfictional