anchor » scott mccall

By purestilinskii

"Well, it seems to me that the best relationships - the ones that last - are frequently the ones that are roo... More

summary
lycanthropy
cursed
second chance
violent
wolfsbane
action
incident
batman and robin
magic bullet
yoda
tonight
teen wolf
trapped
no
biles bilinski
lunatic
necklace
miguel
hale of a lot?
formal
healing
tripwire
naked girl
nine pounds
dizzy
ice skating
evidence
kanima
crystal
armani
clubbing
scales
weird or bizarre
tools
pattern
fix it
liar
enjoy the kanima
fury
voluntary apnea
faerie
prologue
extortion
new cover + important
new chapter + idea
tattoo
internet
lions
heartbeats
little dogs
stalking
mental
glen capri
tumblr
telluric currents
lycaon
believe
mistletoe
nemeton
alpha
control
coyote
musca
sushi
oni
dementia
72 hours
first kiss
strife
self
divine move
mexico
miguel
slow dance
dead pool
money
virus
camera
bad person
monster
date night
absolutely not
quick question
closer
initals
different
anxiety
chimera
self defense
book
another chimera
help
human
dark
get up
damnatio memoriae
necessary evil
closed unit
plan b
home
threat
argent
solution
character's q&a
last chance
Q&A
forget
what the hell is a stiles?
family nickname
records
jeep
ghost
mr. rider
brother
connection
train
everything's changed
we can't leave
fear
rocks

distracting

10.7K 225 99
By purestilinskii

distracting – chapter seventy one

scott

Stiles and I walked towards the field.

"Of course you're still the team captain. You got your grades up just like Coach told you to, right?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team. He just told me to show up at tryouts today."

"We got bigger things to deal with anyway. Did you tell Argent yet?" He asked.

"Ah, I texted him but he didn't get back to me." I told him.

"You told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?" Stiles asked me.

I shrugged. "I didn't have the money to call France."

"Yeah, you think you got money problems? Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House." Stiles murmured.

"Another notice?"

"Yeah, this one said, "Final." He sighs. "Now, what the hell are we even doing here anyway? We got, like, 117 million problems and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team is not one of them." Stiles said.

I frowned as I looked at the field and I saw a young boy there, and he was really good.

"It is now."

Stiles turned around and he widened his eyes when he saw the boy, who looked fourteen, playing like a pro, catching every single ball they threw at him.

"Who the hell is that?" Stiles snapped.

He took off his helmet, yeah, he's definitely fourteen.

"Nice, Liam," Garrett shouted. "You might just be our first ever freshman captain."

Stiles and I widened our eyes.

"Okay, maybe we should just practice a little bit." Stiles said, dragging me to the field.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Stiles and I entered the boy's locker room and we found the guy putting on a t-shirt, so we stopped behind him and he widened his eyes when he turned around.

"Hey, Liam. You want to explain what that was out there?" Stiles asked him.

"What do you mean?" Liam frowned.

"That little display. Your little circus act." Stiles said.

"What circus act?" Liam asked.

Stiles smirked. "You caught every shot."

"I was in goal." Liam frowned even more.

"Yeah, but nothing, not a single shot go past you." Stiles murmured.

"Yeah, I was the goalie. You guys played this game before?" Liam asked.

"You're a freshman, right?" I asked him.

"Yeah."

"But you weren't here last semester." Stiles said.

Liam shrugged. "I transferred from Devenford Prep."

I focused for a while, listening to his heartbeat.

"You transferred?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

His pulse raised, he was definitely lying. Stiles looked at me in confusion, wondering what I was thinking and I looked at Liam.

"No, you got kicked out, didn't you?" I asked him.

The boy looked at me for a moment before chuckling nervously. "Alright, look, kicked out, transferred, what do you guys care? I came here to play lacrosse. The team could use a few good players, right?"

"No," Stiles said. "No, we don't need any more good players."

I shrugged. "Actually, we could sort of use a couple."

Stiles let out a sigh, looking at Liam. "Okay, how'd you get his good? Have you always been this good? Or did it suddenly happen just once over night?" Stiles asked quickly and I widened my eyes. "Have you ever been out in the middle of the woods during the night of a full---"

"Stiles." I glanced at him.

"Hmm."

"Look, I learned from my stepfather, alright?" Liam looked at us. "He made team captain when he was a sophomore. Like you." He said and turned to look at Stiles. "And, yeah, I guess I'm just that good." He grabbed his stuff and left.

I smiled as he left and Stiles approached me. "He wasn't lying that time." I said.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

cassie

I was walking into the classroom and I saw Malia at the door, Stiles was right behind me as we talked about dad hiding the bills even though we would find them when Malia turned around to leave the classroom. Stiles frowned, grabbing her shoulder and dragging her back into the classroom.

"I hate math. It's pointless." She told us.

"It's school." I told her as I sat next to in front of Scott.

"School is important, and math is essential." Stiles told her, making her sit down in front of him.

"To wha?¿" She asked him.

"Knowing how much to tip at restaurants." He winked at her and I chuckled.

Lydia turned to look at them. "And other less important things like medicine, economics, engineering."

Stiles nodded, looking at Malia again. "Tipping."

"Alright, volunteers to the board." Ms. Fleming said. "Lydia, Diego, Cassidy, Luke, Malia."

I stood up, holding my notebook as Malia looked up at the teacher. "Um... I didn't volunteer."

"You did now. To the board." Ms. Fleming said.

I walked towards the board and I saw Malia turning around to look at Stiles, who gave her a thumbs up but I guess she was angry because his smile disappeared as she walked towards the board.

I was solving mine and Lydia was solving hers, Malia was just looking at the board in confusion.

"Did you go over the notes I gave you?" Lydia whispered to her.

"I didn't understand them." Malia told her.

Lydia looked at me and I shrugged, looking around to see if anyone was looking.

"X' equals 25." I whispered to Malia as Lydia walked back to her seat.

Malia let out a sigh, writing it as I finished mine.

"Mals, put away the claws." I whispered.

She widened her eyes, looking down at her hand.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

We walked towards the hall as Stiles told us about the notification he got on his phone.

"An ax murderer?" Kira asked.

"A family-murdering ax murderer." Stiles quickly said.

"I already heard about it." Scott said.

"Wait. What? You did? How?" Stiles quickly asked.

"My mom called me. She knew we'd see it on the news." Scott said, opening his locker.

"Perfect. Let's go." Stiles turned around.

I quickly grabbed my brother's arm." Whoa, whoa. We've got econ in five minutes."

"Right. Did you forget the part about the family-murdering ax murderer?" Stiles asked me.

"Did you forget that our dad's the Sheriff?" I asked him.

"They want us to stay out of it." Scott agreed with me.

"Are you guys kidding me? The—there's a family-murdering ax murderer and we're not going to do anything about it?" Stiles quickly asked.

"Can you stop repeating 'family-murdering ax murderer'? It's getting on my nerves." I told him and he lifted up his hand to show me his middle finger but I slapped his hand away.

"Maybe we should just let the adults handle it." Kira told him.

Stiles cringed, looking between Scott and me. "So the three of you, you just want to stay here, school, go to class..." We looked at each other. "Never heard anything so irresponsible in my life."

Stiles turned around, walking away.

"See you at tryouts?" Scott shouted.

My brother just moved his arms above his head in response and I chuckled.

"I gotta go to the bathroom before class." Kira said, leaving us.

Scott grabbed his books, closing his locker and looking at me. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah."

"I smell anxiety on you. Not strong like on Stiles, but I can still feel it." He said.

"Damn werewolf senses." I chuckled nervously. "It's—It's just these stuff with my dad. That's all." I lied.

Scott looked at me for a second. Damn, he knows I'm freaking lying.

"Cass—"

"Oops, I got class. Haha. Bye." I turned around, running away.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Malia, Kira and I sat on the bleachers to watch the lacrosse practice. Malia was with her book, studying and Kira and I were just watching the boys. Ï grabbed my chocolate, struggling to open.

"Let me hold this for you." Kira said, grabbing Scott's lacrosse stick from my hand so I could open it."

"Thanks." I smiled. "Do you want some?"

"No, thank you." Kira said as I shoved the chocolate into my mouth.

"Malia?" I offered.

"No." Malia looked up, turning her head to me. "What's wrong with you?"

"Me? Nothing." I said, looking at them.

"You reek of anxiety. And it's distracting." Malia said.

"What's going on?" Kira asked me.

"Scott asked me on a date but it never happened and I guess I'm just overreacting but I really needed to spend some time with him." I told them.

"I don't have that problem. Stiles and I are cool." Malia said.

"Yeah. I hear it. Almost every night." I told her and she chuckled.

I watched as Stiles got the ball, turning his lacrosse stick around and throwing it right on the goalie's stick. He's so bad.

The other players laughed and he walked back to the end. I saw the boy that Scott and Stiles were talking about. He threw the ball right on the net. Yeah, maybe he's just really good.

Scott moved, got the ball, turning his stick around and throwing the ball. He didn't make a good shot, the ball fell next to the net and the other boys were laughing at him, just like they did to Stiles.

"Nice, McCall." I heard one of the boys.

"Hey, Garrett. Shut up!" Stiles shouted.

The rest of the practice, I got really confused. The new boy, Liam, was really good. He threw the ball on the net every single time. While Stiles and Scott were just failing. Well, Stiles' bad at lacrosse, but Scott's not.

"Isn't the captain supposed to be one of the best players on the team?" Kira asked me, looking at Scott. "Or good?"

"Yeah."

Coach Finstock blows the whistle. "Hustle! McCall and Stilinski, grab the long sticks. You're covering goal for two-on-ones! Let's go, line it up."

I watched as all the boys moved and I saw Stiles and Scott in their place. Everyone started to get ready, Coach blows the whistle again and one of the boys started running. He got the ball and after he could throw it, Stiles and Scott shoved him on the ground.

"That's my boys!" Coach yelled.

"Yes!" Kira and I smiled, making Malia smile too.

"Those two are like sons to me." I heard Coach saying.

Now, Stiles and Scott were doing really good. They're not letting anyone get to the goal. Kira and I were cheering and Malia was smiling every time we did it.

"That's how you do it!" Finstock screamed as they shoved another boy on the ground. "That's how it's done!"

I widened my eyes as I saw the new boy in front of them, it was his turn and Stiles and Scott got ready. Liam got the ball and started running towards them, but he passed right by them when they tried to stop him and he threw the ball on the net.

Kira and I groaned, which caused in Malia to make an angry face. I can't believe he did it. 

Malia got up "That was luck!" She yelled. "Do-over!"

Coach turned around. "Sweetheart, there's no do-overs. This is a practice."

"Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles." Malia said.

"I'll take that action." Coach said. "Hey! Get back in there, Liam."

The boys moved back to their places again and Malia sat down. Coach blows the whistle and Liam got the ball as he started running towards Stiles and Scott. I widened my eyes as he passed by Stiles but Scott shoved him on the ground. When Liam fell, I'm pretty sure everyone heard the bone breaking.

He started groaning, trying to get up and Coach started running.

"Don't move! Don't touch him!"

Liam looked up. "I'm okay, Coach. I'm alright." He said and Scott and Stiles helped him to get up. "Ahhh! I think it's my leg."

"I think we better get him to the nurse."

After Stiles and Scott left with Liam, Coach angry so he told the other players to run around the field. He grabbed a ball and threw it towards us. I widened my eyes as it was about to hit Malia's face but Kira got it with the stick that was on her hands, right before it could hit Malia.

"Oh! Wow! Nice catch." Coach said. "Throw it back."

Kira got up and threw the ball, I gasped when it hit Coach's stomach and he yells in pain.

"Oh, my God." Kira said.

Coach Finstock looked up. "Someone ask her if she's ever played lacrosse!"

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

scott

I left the boys locker room and I found Cassie outside, sitting on the stairs and waiting for me.

"Hey, sorry about all that. We're taking Liam to the hospital. It might be a sprain, it could also be a break." I told her.

"It's okay. I get it. We can talk later?" She smiled.

I nodded and she looked down, nodding. "And I'm sorry about yesterday. I know we were supposed to meet up and everything. I owe you."

"It's fine. Totally okay." Cassie said quickly.

"I didn't mean to make things awkward. Or weird. Really, I'm sorry." I told her.

She smiled, grabbing the necklace I gave to her and playing with it. I turned around, entering back towards the locker room when I heard her heartbeats. I stopped. That's not right. It doesn't feel it. She's not okay with it.

I turned around, opening the door and looking at her, who frowned when I left the locker room and I started walking towards her.

"You know what? I promise I'll make it up to you. But right now, there's only one thing I can do."

Cassie stood up with a smile on her face, she wrapped her arms around my shoulder and I kissed her, holding her waist tightly against me.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

"Uh... Hi, Mom." I smiled innocently.

Stiles was helping Liam to stand up, even though Liam was just standing on one foot.

After getting him a wheelchair, my mom took him away.

"Don't worry, Liam. We'll take good care of you." She told him.

"I got to get going. I promised Malia I'd help her study. Cass is helping her now, but I can't leave the two of them alone studying, they always get distracted and end up watching cartoons." Stiles murmured.

"Sure. I want to check on him anyway." I nodded at my best friend.

"Hey, I don't need to say that wasn't your fault, right?" Stiles looked at me.

I shrugged. "I don't know."

"Scott, if you had used any wolf power, that kid wouldn't' be limping, he'd be crawling back to the other half of his body." Stiles said.

"If I hadn't been so worried about being captain, he wouldn't be hurt either."

Stiles looked at me. "It's okay to want something for yourself once in a while. Team captain, Alpha werewolf. You're still only human." Stiles said, tapping my shoulder and leaving.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

I waited outside the room where Liam was with his stepfather, he's a doctor too and he's checking on him.

"It's broken, isn't it?" I heard Liam asking.

"It's definitely going to need an X-ray."

"It's broken. And it's my fault." Liam said.

"You want to tell me what happened?" His stepfather asked.

"I went up against two juniors. One of them is captain of the team." Liam mumbled.

"Remember what we always say? Play smart, not hard."

"Are you mad at me?" Liam asked him.

"No, of course not. Your mom might be mad at me for getting you into lacrosse, but maybe we should both wait for the X-ray before we panic. And trust me, I have more reason to panic than you. It's not over yet."

I heard his footsteps so I moved against the wall, pretending that I wasn't listening to them as he left the room and walked away. My phone started ringing so I quickly grabbed it.

"Hey, Lydia."

"Where are you? I couldn't call... I couldn't get away from the deputy." She asked me.

"Okay, slow down."

"You need to get to the hospital. You need to get there right now. The son, the only one who survived, he's there." Lydia told me.

"So am I. I'm at the hospital, too." I said.

"Then find him. Find Sean Walcott."

I hang up, walking the whole floor looking for him. Lydia sounded so desperate, it worried me. That's when I heard a voice, something about how hungry he was. I widened my eyes as I heard my mom's voice. I ran towards the elevator but the doors closed so I ran towards the stairs. I ran as fast as I could and when I got to the second floor, I saw Season, covered in blood, holding my mom, trying to push her.

"No! Leave me alone! No!" She yelled.

I let out a loud growl, making Sean looked at me. His eyes were completely white and he had a lot of fangs. I ran towards him, which gave my mom time to move away from him. I jumped on him, pushing him to the ground and pressing him against the wall as he tried to fight me.

He used his feet to push me back on the wall, he got up, running quickly. I got up, my mom was holding against the door, getting up.

"I'm okay. I'm alright." She said.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Go get that son of a bitch."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

I followed Sean to the roof, hearing him and another person. When I got there, he was holding Liam at the border, ready to push him.

"Get back!" Sean yelled.

"Don't! You don't need to do this." I said, moving slowly. "Whatever it is, whatever you are, we can help you."

"No, you can't."

"Let me help you." I tried.

"Wendigos don't need help. We need food!" Season yelled.

I ran as I saw that he was going to throw Liam, I jumped next to them, growling, He pushed Liam to the side, making him fall. I quickly pushed Season to the ground, running towards the border and I saw Liam holding into it. I quickly grabbed his wrists, but Sean grabbed my arm, k trying to push me back. He pushed one arm, making Liam groan and I growled at Sean, making him push my other arm.

"No! No!" Liam begged in panic, holding onto the borders.

One of his hands slipped as he tried to hold and I was trying to get him but Sean was holding my arms forcefully. His hand was slipping, there was no way he would survive. That's when I widened my eyes.

"I can't hold on!" Liam screamed in total panic.

His hand slipped and I opened my mouth, putting my head down and biting his wrist, holding him. Liam let out a loud scream. Sean let go of me and I grabbed Liam's arm, pulling him back.

That's when I saw a guy taking an ax out of Sean's dead body. He walked away, looking at me and position his finger where his mouth supposed to be. I heard Liam groaning, holding his wrist in pain. That's when I saw my bite there.

Oh, shit.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

cassie

"Like I said, we told our dad everything we could." Stiles said as we entered Scott's house.

Scott called us, he said that he was at the hospital and that the ax murderer came back to kill the last survivor of the family he killed, a boy, that Scott found out that was a wendigo, some kind of shape-shifter cannibal. Weird. And that he needed us at his house ASAP, it was something about Liam.

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asked.

"You barely told us about Liam." Stiles said. "What did you do with him anyway?"

"He's upstairs." Scott said.

"Doing what?" I asked.

Scott looked at me. "Lying down."

We climbed the stairs and got into Scott's room, we walked towards his bathroom and I widened my eyes when I saw Liam in the bath, with duct tape all around his body and his mouth. He looked at Stiles and me in panic and tried to say something to us, probably begging for us to help him.

Stiles and I walked to back to Scott's room with him and we sat on the bed.

"So you bit him."

"Yeah." Scott nods.

"And you kidnapped him."

"Yeah." Scott nods again.

"And then you brought him here."

"I panicked." Scott breathed out.

"Yup." Stiles nods. "This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?"

I heard a muffled cry and I looked at the bathroom. Poor Liam.

"As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans," Stiles said. "Your plans suck."

"I know." Scott groaned. "Which is why I called you guys. So, what do we do?"

Scott got a chair from the kitchen and placed it in his room, then Stiles and he dragged Liam out of the bath and sat him on the chair. He was grunting and looking at me in panic.

"Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth," I said. "If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" I asked and he nodded.

Stiles grabbed the tape and pushed it off his mouth, Liam grunts in pain.

"Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight." I said.

"And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight," Stiles said. "Do you understand?"

Liam shook his head. "Not really."

"Good. That's good." Stiles nods.

"I don't understand either." Scott said.

"Maybe you should tell him." I said, looking at Scott.

Liam looked at me. "Tell me what?"

"Liam... What happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you." Scott said.

"Unless it kills you," Stiles said and I slapped the back of his head. "Shouldn't have said that."

Liam looked up at us in panic. "What?"

"Uh..." Stiles tried and Liam looked like he was crying. "Uh-oh. Uh-oh. Is he... Is he crying?"

I kneeled down in front of the boy. "Liam, it's okay. You're going to be alright." I said but he was sobbing. "You're not going to die."

Stiles kneeled down next to me. "Probably not."

Scott did the same. "Stop it."

"Okay, possibly not." Stiles mumbled.

"Would you two just untie him?" I groaned.

Stiles and Scott untie Liam quickly and the boy stays at the same position, looking down, them he rubs his arms.

"Liam, you okay?" Scott asked.

Liam got up slowly, still looking down. "We're sorry about that. We're really sorry." Stiles said.

Liam turned around and I widened my eyes when he grabbed the chair and hit Stiles and Scott with it, breaking the chair. The boys fell, grunting in pain and Stiles quickly got up and I looked at Liam.

"Liam, what the hell is your—"

I grunt in pain as he pushed me against the bed and I fell. Stiles quickly got up to grab him but Liam punched him leaving the room quickly. 

Stiles and Scott began running after him but they were tripping on each other all the time.

"Get him!" Stiles yelled and they screamed.

I widened my eyes when they grabbed Liam and the three of them fell downstairs. I quickly followed them, just to see them on the floor, groaning in pain. Liam tried to get up.

"Leg! I got him!" Stiles yelled.

I shook my head when Stiles and Scott began grabbing their own legs while Liam ran way, leaving the house.

"I got him, I got him!"

Scott and Stiles finally stopped and realized that they actually were holding each other's legs.

"Your plan sucked, too." Scott said, looking at Stiles.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

I was sitting on Stiles' bed with Malia and Stiles grabbed a bag, sitting with us and showing us some chains.

"I hate full moons." Malia said.

"It's going to get easier. I promise." I said, smiling at her.

She grabbed the chains. "It better. Because this isn't going to hold much longer."

"Well, then let's try to make tonight the last time we have to use these." Stiles said. "Besides, we might need them for Liam."

Malia rose up her arm and Stiles pulled the chain on her arm, checking if it was right.

"You guys sure he's going to turn into a werewolf?" Malia asked.

"We're not even sure if he's going to live." Stiles said.

"Stiles!" I groaned.

"Is that too tight?" Stiles asked Malia, looking at the chains.

"No."

I looked up and I Dad looking at us.

"Hey. Um..." Stiles smiled, looking at the chains on Malia's arm. "That's... This is not what you think at all."

Dad sighs. "I don't even want to know." He said, leaving the room.

I started laughing and Malia frowned.

"There's nothing to know, 'cause I just..." Stiles yelled, then he shook his head.

Malia looked at us. "I don't get it."

"Told him that." Stiles sighs.

I shook my head, laughing and taking the chains out of Malia's arm.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

scott

¨Stiles and I found Liam near the boys locker room, where we trapped him to make him talk.

"No, you need to back the hell up, okay? Both of you." He shouted at us.

"Can you just listen for one second. Please?" I asked him and Liam sighed, looking at me. "Liam... We're brothers now."

Liam frowned and Stiles rolled his eyes. I can't believe I told him the same thing that Derek told me when I got bit.

"What?" Liam asked.

Stiles cringed. "Oh, God. That's..."

"What are you talking about? We just me and you bit me." Liam snapped.

I gulped. "The bite... The bite is a gift." I said like Derek again.

Stiles shook his head repeatedly times. "Scott, stop. Please stop." He looked at Liam. "You, you, we're trying to help you, you little runt."

"By kidnapping me?"

"Just to clarify, Scott kidnapped you. Okay? I aided and abetted." Stiles murmured.

"Liam, I've gone through this before. Something's happening to you. Something big." I told him.

"Nothing's happening to me." Liam said, taking off the bandage off his arm. "Nothing."

There was nothing there. Not even a mark of my bite.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

We were in the parking lot, between two buses, discussing what we were going to do about Liam. I was a bit distracted, though. Cassie decided to wear a dress today and, damn, she's looking nice.

"I'm not sharing my basement." Malia said.

"Actually, it's my basement." Lydia said. "And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time."

We've been using Lydia's family lake house to chain up Malia on the full moon's.

"Alright, she's still learning." Stiles said.

"But we're going to use the boathouse for Liam." I said. "It's got support beams. We can chain him to one of them."

"But how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?" Kira asked.

"I say if it keeps him from murdering someone, we just chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake." Stiles suggested.

"I'm in." Malia said.

"We're not killing or kidnapping him." I said.

"Then let's be smarter." Cassie said. "We tell him there's a party and invite him."

"I like that." Lydia smiled.

"So, you're going to ask out a freshman?" Stiles asked, looking at Lydia.

"No, I'm done with teenage boys." Lydia said.

"But, if we're playing a trick on someone, we'll have to use the trickster." Cassie said, looking at Kira.

Everyone looked at her and she widened her eyes. "Who? Me? No way. Not me."

"Yes, you." Lydia said. "You know what they call a female fox? A vixen." She smiled.

"Me?" Kira asked again.

"You can do it, Kira." Cassie said.

"Be a vixen." Lydia smiled.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

I'M BACK

OH YEAH, BABY

LIAM IS HERE, GUYS FDSGHSJGSGS I'M SO EXCITED, I LOVE HIM

Don't forget to vote and comment

I love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 17.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
712K 43.5K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 34K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
981K 37.1K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...