Dragons, Unicorns, and All Th...

By gracenow

First book in the 'All That Jazz' series! (There is a new and improved version of this story) The world is ch... More

chapter 1 - normal day
chapter 2 - abnormal social
chapter 3 - crazy assembly
chapter 5 - the plan
chapter 6 - unwanted job
chapter 7 - messy abbrakadabra
chapter 8 - my punishment
chapter 9 - lovely week
chapter 10 - new life
chapter 11 - big changes
chapter 12 - everything explained
chapter 13 - meeting myself
chapter 14 - magic's price
chapter 15 - growing up
chapter 16 - not Puff?!
chapter 17 - extreme death
chapter 18 - she's missing?!
chapter 19 - 3 dudes, 1 chick
chapter 20 - some how?
chapter 21 - first mission
chapter 22 - news report
chapter 23 - the princess
chapter 24 - makes sense
chapter 25 - not good
chapter 26 - evil sister
chapter 27 - leisurely stroll
chapter 28 - the end
Added Bonus!!!
chapter 29 - my team
chapter 30 - a mess
Kim's Adventures
NEW AND IMPROVED!!!!

chapter 4 - my escape

837 25 0
By gracenow

Oh god, I thought. Why here? That means instead of one in like 10 million, I’m one in like 100. That sure gives me a better chance.

I realized that I was looking down. I quickly looked back up at the screen to see that the woman had disappeared.

“Lock it down,” someone yelled.

People were scrambling everywhere, mostly girls. Before I knew what I was doing, I was at the door of the gym with a bunch of other girls from some of my classes. Everyone was yelling in my ear, but I didn’t hear anything but my hand banging on the door. Suddenly I was being pulled backwards. My chances of escape were dwindling every second that I let them pull me further away from the door.

The people in suits were holding all of the girls away from the doors. I realized all of the boys were being escorted out of the back into the school yard. That was my chance. I could get out and run! I wouldn’t let the government use me as bait.

I looked up at the suit holding on to me. A man. Perfect. I swung my leg behind me, hitting him right in his soft spot. Almost instantly, he let go of me and fell to the ground. I bolted out the door where the guys had exited. I stopped, just for a second, outside.

I couldn’t believe that actually worked! Nobody saw me leave? I looked back; they had just realized what I did. They were scrambling even more. Some started to run towards me.

Damn it. I started to run across the field. Where should I go? Not my house. They will definitely look there. Not any of my friends’ houses. They’d look there too. I made it to the alley, jumped over the fence and kept running. I didn’t dare turn around. But where should I go? Someone who I trust. Echo! Yes, of course! They wouldn’t suspect the person who I babysit for. I took an automatic right and headed for her house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 1 4
Okay, so I'm really bad at descriptions so here's my attempt at a small summary: Basically the protagonist of this story is searching for her friends...
204 30 19
Kaylie "Kea" Alton's life turned upside down when she found fairies in the forest behind her father's house. At the tender age of seven, she was give...
458K 27.2K 54
₊ ❁ۊۊā―īā―ŧ.;:ā­­ĖĨ. 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 Ũ‚Ũ‚Ũ‚Ũ‚āŦĒāž‹āž˜āŋ Laura St...
234 3 37
The war had settled down and the fairy,mermaid and unicorn tribes had allied with Phoenix wing(they're just called that but they're still human (exce...