The Bad Boys Made Me Do It (T...

Per fnastedyoman

When you push yourself to your limit you really can change a lot. When "Geeky-Lame-Overweight" Ashely Jensen... Més

1. The One & Only
2. Mall & Parties
3. Spilled Drinks & Siblings
4.Old Friends & Family Meals
5. "We're Family Now"
6. Bullies & Basketball
7. Bra Shopping & Instagram Drama
8. The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
9. Calls Home & Lacrosse Games
10. Ashely The Investigator
11. That's a Snake If I've Ever Seen One
12. "Yeah."
13. "Coincidentally"
14. Only One Way To Know
15. Meeting The Mother
17. Mystery Man
18. I. Am. Disgusted.
19. Late Night Conversations
20. The Search For Nathan
21. Flustered
22. Gone
23. Cool Uncle
24. Sexy Beasts
25. Toasts
26. Daddy Diegos Date
27. A Date
28. "I Saw It On Teen Wolf!"
29. Second Chances?
30. Boi
31. What The Fuck Happened To You?
32.
33. Starbucks
34. Was It Worth It?
35. Whats Meant To Be Will Find Its Way
36. A Legend
37. almost the end.
38. Fights and Flights
39. London Gals
40. Noah Fence
41. At Fault
42. Content
43. "You Don't Look So Good Kid."
44. "It Might Be Important"
45.let it all out
46. Next Destination
Authors Last Note *read*
2020 A/N
Preview Into Upcoming Release

16. She's With Me

19.1K 601 728
Per fnastedyoman

Chapter Sixteen: "She's With Me"

We were parked in front of the alley and they ordered me to stay in the truck. Little did they know I'd be sneaking up on them. Nathan brought the suit case with him too. About five minutes have passed since they left me in the car so I think the coast is clear to go listen in on the conversation or better yet watch it.

So thats what I did, I climbed out of the car and made my way down the alley quietly. I hadn't seen anybody go in after them so whoever they were meeting probably got there early. I was heading straight, about to turn to my left when I heard a voice around the corner. I pressed my body against the wall so they wouldn't see me. Then I began to listen.

"I have the money now whats the deal?" Noah said in a low tone.

"You give me the money, I go home and count it, if its enough then I'm done with you boys-" A voice I didn't recognize began but stopped for a minute and let out a low devilish laugh. "-If it isn't enough however, my men have all the information on you and will release publicly. If you don't like the sound of that we can play a fun little game instead." 

"Romano, were just kids... You can't leak our information publicly we'll go to jail." Oliver sighed, sounding defeated.

"Then the game it is." Who I believe was Romano chuckled. I then heard the dreaded sound of heavy foot steps about to turn the corner so I booked it and crouched near a dumpster. 

He was about to walk by me and my heart began to race. What if he saw me? Why did the boys give him money? What do they mean they'll be arrested? What does he have on them. So many questions I craved the answer to. 

"Ahem." Someone cleared their throat. I looked up  to be met by a man I'd never seen before. He looked rough and in shape, mid twenties but looked like he's see things. He had a scar on his neck which was freaky.  It was then I glanced down to his right hand and he was holding a suit case. The same suitcase that Nathan had. I knew in that moment the man was Romano and I was instantly filled with fear.

"Y-yes?" I whispered, still sitting. Where were the boys when I needed them? Their literally around the corner, I can hear them whispering. But if they knew I got out of the car they'd be mad at me.

"What is a girl like you doing all by yourself in this area of town?" He raised an eyebrow as he reached out a hand for me to get up. I hesitantly took it and stood up to face him. He was taller then me so he looked down at me though. He was oddly attractive but scary and his arms had more tattoos then Nathan's.

"I was just taking a walk." I lied, my voice still quiet so the boys wouldn't hear. My breaths were shaky.

"I can walk you back for safety hun. You know theres men in this area who would kill for you or should I say kill you." He told me, saying the last part with a chuckle. His voice sounded like a smokers. As if on cue he pulled out a cigarette and lit it with his free hand.

"Uh actually I'll just call a friend." I answered nervously causing him to smirk a little. 

"You sure she'll keep ya saf-" He began to ask but was cut off by footsteps followed by a shout,

"Get your hands off her!" I turned my head to see Noah at the other end of the alley, the boys next to him.

"Actually... I wasn't touching her." Romano claimed. He was right but I mean as long as the boys are saving me from him.

"I mean, get away from her." Noah glared as they approached us. 

"You know them?" Romano asked me, squinting his eyes as he looked at me. The boys looked at me as if they were awaiting an answer. 

"Uh, yeah kind of." I said shallowly. 

"Kind of?" Oliver raised a brow.

"I mean, their my good friends..." I quickly added causing the boys puzzled looks to turn into pleased looks.

"But you're not like with any of them right?" Romano questioned causing my eyes to widen.

"No I'm no-" I started to inform him but Noah jumped in,

"Yeah, she's with me!" He glared, sizing him up. 

"What?!" Me, Oliver, Nathan, even Romano shouted in unison as we were all looking at Noah.

"Uh, yeah she is, so you better back off Romano." Oliver added, causing us all, even Noah to give him a weird look.

"Is this true?" Romano frowned, turning to me.

"Uh, yeah sorry." I shrugged causing the boys to have a smug look on their faces.

"I thought we had a thing hun." Romano teased before he dropped his cigarette to the ground and put it out with his boot. Clutching the suitcase.

"Um, no we didn't." I defended. All he did was give with an evil smirk before leaving. 

After he was long gone I turned back to face the boys and they had concerned looks on their faces.

"You shouldn't of gotten out of the car." Nathan told me as if he was my dad or something.

"Well I did! I wanted to see what you guys were doing in an alley way." I argued, glaring at them.

"What did you hear?" Nathan demanded. I had to think of something.

"Nothing." I muttered causing them to let out a sigh of relief. 

"That man who you were talking to is a bad man..." Oliver told me causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

"Yeah, stay away from him." Noah mumbled, not making eye contact but I still heard him.

"Did he do anything to you?" Nathan questioned, staring me down.

"Uh no..." I shrugged, making them nod cautiously. 

"What did he say to you?" Oliver asked.

"He wanted to walk me home." I responded causing them to tense up. 

"Fucking creep." Noah muttered under his breath.

"Come on, lets get you home." Nathan sighed as he walked to my side. The three of us then proceeded to get into the car. This time Oliver drove since he refused to have Noah on his lap again. I sat in the back with Nathan while Noah sat in the passenger.

"So Noah, why'd you say I was your girl?" I cocked an eyebrow at him as he looked back at me from the seat and smirked,

"I didn't want him to get any ideas baby face." He chuckled causing me to roll my eyes.

"Back again with the names, seriously?" I groaned as his eyes went back to looking out the window.

"You don't like it?" He frowned causing me to sigh.

"I do... I mean Its just weird." I shrugged.

"What a night." Oliver mumbled from the front seat.

"Agreed." Nathan sighed.

"Indeed it was." Noah agreed.

"What were you guys doing back there?" I finally asked causing them all to look at each other. Oliver gave Nathan a weird look with his eyes through the rear view mirror.

"We had a transaction that needed to be made." Oliver answered causing the boys to nod slowly. 

"Gang related?" I muttered as a joke but they heard me clearly cause when I said it their eyes all widened.

"What do you mean?" Noah quickly asked with a weird tone of voice.

"It was a joke." I yawned tiredly.

"Yeah... A joke." Oliver chuckled awkwardly a long with Noah.

"Well next time we tell you to stay in the car you stay in the car." Nathan ordered causing me to nod.

"Are you mad at me? For getting out of the car?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No... I guess I'm just glad that you're okay." He let out a long sigh as his eyes met mine.

"Yeah... Me too." I said as I gave him a small smile. Then we proceeded to stare at each other for what felt like an eternity. It was awkward but comfortable. I wanted him to say something but I realized he probably wasn't going to. It was my cue to make a move. I glanced down and his hand and he noticed I think because he opened his fist and rested his hand against the leather seat. You know what they say, actions speak louder than words. So thats what I did, I intertwined my fingers with his, and guess what? He didn't say anything which was good... 

Really good.

A/N: That ending escalated quickly ;) Should I make Romano a regular character? Also who do you ship? I have the ship names right here for almost all the characters cause I guess I got bored haha,

Ashely + Nathaniel =  Ashaniel

Ashely + Noah = Nash

Ashely + Oliver = Aliver

Ashely + Cameron = Cashely ( LMAO )

Ashely + Romano = Ashano

Ashely + Chris (ehhhh) = Crash

Noah + Oliver = Noliver

Noah + Nathaniel =  Nothaniel

Nathan + Oliver = Olivan

I'll let you in on a little secret here guys,

I personally ship Noliver but idk who I ship with Ashely.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

201K 7.4K 36
When Blake and Rose are forced to share a room together Blake takes an instant disliking towards Rose. So, why is it that when Blake sees Rose being...
300K 23.6K 55
Upon the arrival of an exchange student, Zoe begins to receive strange notes from an ally: someone who really wants to keep themselves hidden, and so...
4K 264 35
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...
395K 27.4K 33
What happens when you grow up wearing clothes that are too small or way too big, or wear hand me down clothes passed on from family, get teased by yo...