Bittersweet Revenge (A Rock N...

By BellaDemont

Blank, everything was blank. White, just plain white. Not a single thing from the past two years was in my me... More

PROLOGUE: A MISUNDERSTANDING
1. CONFUSED
2. MORON
3. BULLIED LIKE ALWAYS
4. I MISS YOU
5. REMEMBER
6. THAT GIRL
7. THE CONTEST
9. BEING HEARTBROKEN
10. COMPLICATIONS
11.BEING TOO LATE
12. WISH YOU WERE HERE
13. ANYTHING FOR LOVE
14. NEVER LET ME GO
15. 4 REAL
16. THE TRUTH
17. PROM
18. LAST STRIKE
EPILOGUE: BROWN EYES
FINAL NOTE

8. I MISS YOU TOO

3.8K 146 5
By BellaDemont

As the curtains went up I could see how the theater was full, that sight only made my heart beat louder. I looked at the people that were here and saw that Ian was there, Rachel had made her whole family come along with my own, I was more than nervous and at the moment I was not so sure about all of this anymore.

I looked behind me where Maggie was by the piano, maybe I could be quick enough and run off the stage, could who stop me?

Don't even think about it. Maggie mouthed as if she could read my mind.

I silently cursed before the show host looked at me.

"Well, last but not least we have Alexis Stoneheart with a song named 'Slipped Away'." The host said.

I could see Heather in the front row with a smirk, maybe this was the only chance I would get to shine and show her that I was a new person.

The music started and I counted in my mind silently before I started to sing.

Nana, nanana, nana,

I miss you, miss you so bad

I don't forget you, oh it's so sad

I hope you can hear me I remember it clearly.

The day you slipped away

Was the day I found it won't be the same oh.

Nana, nanana, nana,

I didn't get around to kiss you

Goodbye in the hand

I wish that I could see you again

I know that I can't

Oh, I hope you can hear me cause

I remember it clearly

The day you slipped away

Was the day I found it won't be the same oh.

I had my wake up, won't you wake up

I keep asking why?

And I can't take it

It wasn't fake it happen, you passed by

Now you're gone, now you're gone

There you go, there you go

Somewhere I can't bring you back

Now you're gone, now you're gone

There you go, there you go

Somewhere you're not coming back

The day you slipped away

Was the day I found it won't be the same no...

The day you slipped away

Was the day I found it won't be the same oh...

Nana, nanana, nana

I miss you...

As I said the last word I gave a sight, I had let out all my emotions out in that song. When I got off the stage I felt better though my legs wouldn't stop shaking. Meanwhile the judges were deliberating I went to the small common room and went for some water.

"That was amazing!" Nina said as she ran and hugged me.

"You did beautiful." My dad told me as he got near me with Andres, my aunt and Blake.

"What about me? I was there too." Maggie said joking.

"You were fantastic." Andres said as he hugged her.

"Thanks." Maggie said before she kissed him in the cheek.

"Aww, isn't it cute, or is it cute?" I said making fun of Andres as he blushed.

Maybe this song wasn't a bad idea after all.

Ian's P.O.V

I was shocked when I heard Alex singing my song, after all that had happen why would she do that, was it a way of making fun of me?

But what I couldn't stop questioning was where did she got the song from, the only person that had it was Rachel and she told me that she had left it in her desk so how did Alex get it?

I looked for her and found her in the common room with her family, she looked beautiful with the dress Rachel had made for her, and it was good to see her smiling but did it had to me at my cost?

As I walked to her she was smiling but as soon as she saw me her smile faded away.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked her.

"Sure, alone right?" She asked in a cold tone.

I nodded.

As soon as we were in the hallway I looked at her.

"Where did you get that song from?" I asked.

She looked at me surprised.

"What do you mean?" She said.

"The song you sang, where did you get it from?" I asked her.

"Why do you even care?" She asked me.

"Well, for starters that song was mine that is why I care." I said.

"I found it, okay. When I went with Rachel I found the song and I thought it was a nice idea to use it for the contest since I had nothing." She said.

"So you thought you could use mine, and without permission?" I said angry.

"I didn't know it was yours." She said mad.

"You could've at least asked." I said.

Alex looked as if she was about to explode but in one sight she cooled off.

"Look, I had no idea the song was yours and you're right I should've asked so I'm sorry."

I just nodded.

Alex was about to leave but she stopped and looked at me.

"Just for the record what inspired you to write this song?" She asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"That song is so full of emotions and you can't just tell me that it came out randomly like that." She said.

"Well it did." I said.

She gave a scoff.

"Please," she said rolling her eyes. "You don't even believe that."

"I do because it's the truth." I said.

She got near me until her face was inches away from mine.

"Are you sure you didn't right that song because of me? Is the song about me?" Alex asked me.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked her.

"Because I might do something that I might regret later on but I want to know if it's going to be worth it." She said.

Well, the truth was the truth.

"Yes, it's about you but I didn't-." I was cut off by Alex's lips as she kissed me.

As Alex broke the kissed she looked at me.

"Alex!" Andres called her from the other room.

"I have to go." Alex said as she looked at me with a small smile.

But before she could pull away I grabbed her hand.

"What does this mean?" I asked her.

"Isn't it obvious? Ian, I miss you too." Alex said before she pulled away and went to the other room.

Minutes later after the break was later over we were back in the theater waiting for the host to come back and to tell us who the winner was, soon after we all sat down he came to the stage.

"Well, it has been a wonderful night and we have seen so many talented students but at the end only one of them can held the title of winner. So after the judges voted they all got to one winner and that person is Alexis Stoneheart, so please come to the stage for your prize." The host said.

We all gave her applause and cheered for her but after a few seconds Alex didn't come and she never got to the stage.

"Alex?" The host said.

I felt someone tap my shoulder; I turned around and saw that it was Maggie.

"What wrong?" I asked her.

"Alex is missing, she is not backstage." Maggie said.

I got up from my seat and stared to look for her, as I walked through the hallway I heard her voice.

"I said no Brad." Alex said and I could hear the strain in her voice.

"Come Alex, just give me a chance." Brad told her.

"I already said my final answer." Alex said.

"I bet I can change your mind." Brad said.

As I got to the corner of the hallway I saw how Brad pushed Alex against the wall and kissed her, as he did that Brad tried to take off her clothes.

Alex hit him in the groin and punched him in the face.

"I told you to stay away from me!" She shouted.

Alex stared to walk away from Brad but he grabbed her ankle making her fall.

"You're not going anywhere!" Brad said as he pulled her towards him.

"Let her go!" Iscreamed as I ran towards her.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 6.3K 65
I could hear her heart race and her breath get heavy. When she looked up at me, I saw tears run down her red cheeks. She flipped over onto her back a...
82 40 34
"It hurts so much to stay alive, there are times when it would be much better not to wake up when I am dreaming, for in this cruel world I can never...
1.4K 31 25
"Elle, why? Are you not happy here? Am I doing something wrong...?" His voice seemed to break when he was asking that last question. "No, it's not yo...
44 10 15
I wake up from my nightmare gasping and out of breath. Scared out of my wits yet not remembering a thing. It has been going on for 2 years now. How...