My parents are Youtubers?! (S...

By TyOrTyler

Taylor needed a home. She was left alone, abandoned most of her life. However, a certain couple decided to ch... More

My parents are Youtubers?! (Sequel to Adopted by.. who?!)
What?
FOOOD
Awkward....
Talking
School shopping
Alright..
Time for school..
Lunch and new friends.
Class
After school
Oh shit..
What do I call this chapter?!
NINJA ADAM?!
Club Crazy.
JASON!
The YT name
SURPRISE!!!
[Insert a name because fuck you]
He kissed me..
(A/N)
..OH FUCK..
New character (A/N)
Oh no..
September 14th
Searching for her
PIZZA!! (Short Chap.)
IMPORTANT A/N!!
I like him...
(A/N)
i LIED! AN UPDATE!!
AWWWW!!!
YOU DUN FUCKED UP!
Hanging out with Katie
Ninja Kay and Tay (Short chap.)
(A/N)
Another (A/N)
What the fuck is this shit? (A/N)
Secrets (Short chap.)
Drama
Not gonna happen
(A/N)
Aleks
His girlfriend.
He's lying?
YOU WERE ALL WRONG!!
JASON.. YOUR IN TROUBLE!!
He is
Adam's pissed
Taylor's maaaad
No one messes with Adam
Hospital
Which one?
Is it real?
I love him
Who is the one he loves?
Ohh baby..
Seven Minutes in heaven
Truth or Dare
#IShipIt
Oh my god..
MOOOVIE!
You guys suck at guessing
MAKEOOOOVER!
Klub Ice
Well... Fuck.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Teehee..
Tee fucking Hee..
Mitch..?
I'm evil
YOUR WELCOME!
Ryan Cater
They found him
The truth
How?
The news
Dani's POV
Talking and a little bit of revenge
Almost Halloween (SHORT)
(A/N) PLEASE READ (VERY IMPORTANT!)
Another (a/n) READ!!
Halloween
HALLLOWEEEEN DAAANCE!
THE BIG NEWS!!
Halloween time
Telling them
Thank You
Last (a/n) ever!
Hello.
REALLY HAPPY/IMPORANT UPDATE!

The plan

7.5K 126 132
By TyOrTyler

~time skip: One week later~

Taylor's POV

It was a week later and me and the girls were at Club Crazy. The guys were recording. We decide not to tell them about our plan. Katie also joined Club Crazy. "Ok. How is Operation Spacesuit and Tie doing?" I asked. "Alright I guess.." Katie said. "Well, We don't know if Jerome ((DON'T ASK)) likes Jason back.." Dani said. "I think he does.. Jerome does look at Jason in a way.." Jen said. We all sighed. I slammed my fist on the table (We added more stuff in here) They all looked at me "We need to set them up!" I said. "How?" Lilli asked. "No clue.." I said. They all sighed. Dani began to grin. "I have a plan! It may not be good but.." She said. "Any plan is good for me!" Lilli said. "So, you know how we are all spending the weekend?" ((I wrote 'weedend' xD)) She said. "Yeah..?" I asked. "Well, we will probably play Truth or Dare, Spin the bottle or Seven minutes in heaven.." She said. We all grinned. "You know what'll happen from there.." She said. "It's good.. Not perfect but good." Katie said. "Hey.. Maybe we can get you and Aleks to kiss?" Dani said while she looked at Katie. She blushed. "S-Shut up!" Katie said. We all laughed. We just started talking about normal stuff. "Immortal and his girlfriend will be coming too." I said. "He has a girlfriend?" Katie said. "Oh yeah! Only Dani meet her! You guys will like Katlyn, she's shy at first though.." I said. They all nodded. "There a really cute couple!" Dani said. We continued to talk. I smiled at my friends. It felt really nice to say 'friends' "Guys.." I said. They all looked at me. "Yes?" Lilli asked. "T-Thank you guys for actually being friends with me.. A-At my other school and the orphanage, no one l-liked me.." I said. "Taylor, you are amazing and I am happy I'm friends with you guys." Katie said. Everyone agreed. There was a silence. "Come here!" Dani said as she opened her arms. We all group hugged.

((I know this is a dumb question but.. What do you want them to do at the party? xD Truth or dare, spin the bottle or seven minutes in heaven? Also, is there anyone you want to have a moment? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT'S BELOW! Stay Zexy)) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 10.7K 24
A girl walking alone at night, suddenly gets kidnapped by a group of five guys. They all love and want to share her. She tries many times to escape b...
12.3K 313 16
Moon gets adopted by Team Crafted, which saved her from the orphanage girls and the mistress, but what happens when she lives with the Team Crafted m...
173 1 12
Trapped. No memories of herself but remembers her classmates, it is strange how she remembers other people but not herself. And the worse part is tha...
1.1K 93 15
This was inspired by the horror video game Until Dawn. My version follows my OC. I wanted to write this because it really got my mind going, and I wa...