RWBY: Spider-Man Unlimited

By Daleandjakup97

Peter Parker is secretly a spider Faunus who rarely shows his abilities in public unless he is the web slingi... More

A/N
Chapter 1- Peter Parker
Chapter 2- Spider-Man In Signal
Chapter 3- Spider-Man Meets Ruby Rose
Chapter 4- Spider-Man In Beacon Part 1
Chapter 5- Spider-Man In Beacon Part 2
Chapter 6- Initiation
Chapter 7- Initiation Part 2
Chapter 8- Initiation Part 3
Chapter 10- Team SVRN
Chapter 11-Team SVRN Part 2
Chapter 12- Brock and Kasady
Chapter 13- Birth Of The Symbiotes
Chapter 14- Where Evil Nests
Chapter 15- Where Evil Nests Part 2
Chapter 16- Where Evil Nests Part 3
Chapter 17- Enter The Hunter!
Chapter 18- We Will Shock You!
Chapter 19- Neogenic Nightmare
Chapter 20- Neogenic Nightmare Part 2
Chapter 21- Neogenic Nightmare Part 3
Chapter 22- I Cried a River Over You
Chapter 23- I Cried a River Over You Part 2
Chapter 24- I Cried a River Over You Part 3
Chapter 25- Queen Dethroned
Chapter 26- Queen Dethroned Part 2
Chapter 27- Queen Dethroned Part 3
Chapter 28- One Is The Loneliest Number
Chapter 29- One Is The Loneliest Number Part 2
Chapter 30- One Is The Loneliest Number Part 3
Chapter 31- One Is The Loneliest Number Part 4
Chapter 32- Monday Morning
Chapter 33- Monday Morning Part 2
Chapter 34- Model Behavior
Chapter 35- Model Behavior Part 2
Chapter 36- Model Behavior Part 3
Chapter 37- My Dearest Calypso
Chapter 38- My Dearest Calypso Part 2
Chapter 39- My Dearest Calypso Part 3
Chapter 40- Sins of the Fathers
Chapter 41- Sins of the Fathers Part 2
Chapter 42- Destiny Unleashed
Chapter 43- Destiny Unleashed Part 2
My Fan Casting Of RWBY: Spider-Man Unlimited

Chapter 9- Initiation Part 4

883 19 3
By Daleandjakup97

The official four teammates eventually found the cave, but discovered the entrance was guarded by tentacled Beowolves and Ursai. "Must protect the Queen!" roared the symbiotic Grimm. They ran toward as Spider-Man, Venus Deterzo, Ricochet, and Nightingale did the same.

Venus' bullwhip lit up as she twirled it fast to create a sharp ended circle that cut down the Grimm. "This kitty's got claws!" exclaimed Venus. An Ursa ran to hit her with its paw but instead the Ursa hit a blinding light copy which blinded the Grimm. Venus then coiled her whip around its neck and ripped the Ursa's head off. "This kitty doesn't play nice," smirked Venus.

Nightingale summons her bow as she shot mystical arrows at Grimm that headed her way. Two Beowolves came at her screeching and challenged her. Nightingale glared as she turned her bow into two katanas that separated as she leaped at them. She twirled her blades at the Beowolves until finally she stopped. Then the Beowolves fell into pieces as Nightingale proclaimed, "We are Nightingale."

Ricochet fought against the Grimm as he dodged their blows before they even happened. "How'd you like to listen to my favorite hits?" asked Ricochet as he threw his discs on his leather jacket at the crowding Grimm and they all ricocheted on them until they all went down. Ricochet caught them as he smirked, "And that's why they call me Ricochet."

Spider-Man fought and dodged the Grimm as he punched, kicked, and webbed them. He spun around and shot spider darts into their chests as he landed and shot impact webbing that stuck them on the ground.

All the Grimm were dispatched as Spider-Man ordered, "All right, into the cave!" They went into the cave as they cautiously looked around. Venus sniffed the air and nearly gagged, "This place smells stinky. Like someone never brushed their teeth in over a millennia." Ricochet agreed, "Ew." Nightingale summoned a shining ball of light as she look at the ground. She stepped on it and made a squishy sound. "The deeper inside of this cave feels moist," analyzed Nightingale. Spider-Man nodded, "Once we find what we're looking for, then we'll get of here." Then Spider-Man heard a voice. "Anti-Synoptic..... Anti-Synoptic...... Anti-Synoptic....." whispered the voice. It gave Spider-Man shivers up his spine as Venus asked, "You okay, babe?" Spider-Man answered, "I think the queen knows we're here." The queen said, "We speak to you, but you do not comply to our commands. We have read your thoughts. You wonder how you are a spider Faunus. We have the answer. Do you wish to know?" Spider-Man tensed up as Nightingale asked, "Are you all right? We sense uneasiness in you." Spider-Man ignored her as the queen spoke, "Millennia ago, we the Synoptic arrived at Remnant and established a peaceful world order until the huntsmen and huntresses shattered it in their Great War. Very few of us have survived but in separate nests here in the Vale Kingdom." Spider-Man asked loudly, "What does this have to do with me?!" Ricochet asked, "Hey, Spidey, are you okay?" Nightingale said, "He's talking to the queen. We sense it." The Synoptic Queen answered, "One of our children, before they died, bit one of your ancestors during the Great War."

"Your ancestor did not know that years later the Spinnertoid's venom would pass on down to their future descendants until it found the right host to bond its arachnid-like powers to. And you are him. Unfortunately the bond the Spinnertoid's link to any of the Synoptic nests has been severed due to your wretched humanity. Now all of the Synoptic wishes for your death. We are the only one who sees your potential to help us reclaim our world order. Join us, the Synoptic, or perish like the other weaklings who walk here." Spider-Man thought long and hard about it until he stopped and answered, "No." The queen snarled, "Then die."

A huge figure jumped in front of them. It was tall, had tendrils wrapped around its body and free moving ones on its back, bone spikes, claws, and a very grotesque face. It snarled at them as they stared at its features and Ricochet said out loud, "You are one ugly motherfucker." The figure glared at him and roared. "I think he understood what you just said," said Spider-Man. Nightingale agreed, "He's.... very sensitive about his looks." The figure ran at them but they scattered away from his wraith. It aimed its tendrils at them and shot bone spikes at the four. Venus quickly saved them by twirling her energized whip so fast that it made a shield that dodged the bone spikes. Nightingale then shot an arrow through its face right between the eyes. The creature fell down as she two arrows into its chest just in case. "Nice shot," admired Venus. Spider-Man said, "Let's keep moving. We have to stop the Queen." Ricochet asked, "Why?" Spider-Man answered, "The aliens are planning to take over Vale and we have to destroy this nest before it takes over the entire Emerald Forest to infect more people." Venus nodded, "We're right behind you."

The team made it to see large moisture looking eggs surrounding a huge creature that appeared to be female. It was ink black, had four spider legs on its back, a scorpion tail, bone spikes, arms that looked like long mouths with sharp teeth and tongues, clawed hands, mouths on its 'breasts' with sharp teeth and tongues, green tendrils that went from its midriff to the thighs, and white legs and feet.

The creature was bound by the tentacles that were attached to the eggs. "That must be the queen," said Nightingale. "With all those eggs, she could infect the entire forest." Venus energized her whip and twirled it into the sharp ended circle that went so fast it was like it was on fire. "Not gonna happen," proclaimed Venus as she began to disintegrate some of the eggs. The Queen howled, "Our children!!!" She looked at Spider-Man as she seethed, "You will pay for this, Anti-Synoptic!" Several more symbiotic Grimm caved in as the team began to fight against them. The battle was only making more of the eggs getting destroyed rather than protected. The Queen then struggled to get off her bounds and then she was free after the last symbiotic Grimm was killed. The Queen shrieked at the four first year students as she swiped at them.

Spider-Man and Venus dodged the Queen's blows until finally he shouted, "We need to find some kind of weakness!" Venus shouted, "Well, they can't seem to stand fire! But it takes up my aura to summon flames on my semblance!" Spider-Man got an idea. "Everyone cover your ears!" Then he activated his sonics as everyone covered their ears. The Queen was in agony of the sound of sonics being emitted by Spider-Man. Her form was starting to become misshapen as Nightingale shot an arrow through one of the legs. The Queen turned to see her and struck her scorpion tail at Nightingale. She somersaulted to the side as Venus ran toward the tail and sliced it with her twirling whip. Ricochet threw several discs that ricochet around the place and hit the Queen as Spider-Man trapped her in his webbing by going around her. Then he went in midair and hit her back hard. The Queen fell down on the ground as Ricochet threw a disc in her roaring mouth as he smirked, "Tick tick boom, bee-yotch." Then the Queen's head exploded. Luckily the four took cover before they got splattered. They looked over to see the dead queen and smiled. They won.

The four made it back to Beacon Academy as Ruby bombarded with questions. "Did you really fight aliens? What'd they look like? Why didn't you take any pictures?" Peter sighed as he smiled knowingly. Ozpin looked at the four as they came on stage and said, "Peter Parker aka Spider-Man, Venus Deterzo, Jonathan Gallo aka Ricochet, and Nightingale. The four of you have retrieved knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team SVRN. Led by Spider-Man!" The crowd cheered as Venus squealed and wrapped herself on Peter's side. "Oh, Venus," sighed Peter. Venus giggled as she buried her head on his neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.7K 9
Peter Parker and his friends go on summer vacation to Europe, while he also tries to reconnect with his estranged girlfriend (y/n) Stark. While abroa...
6.4K 109 55
Spider-Man sets out from dimensions to Counter Vale, a futuristic counterpart of the fallen Vale where Bestials are first class citizens and human an...
1K 49 10
Peter Parker is not a normal person. He's the head scientist within Stark Industries as well as the famous hero of New York, Spider Man. And things a...
89.9K 1.3K 14
Remnant, a world full of fight. Humans vs Grimms, Humans vs Faunus, and even Humans fight themselves. Between all of those fight, stand one man. The...