Look At Me Deer Eyes || 루한

By oohfluffy

"Don't look away." ⌨ Started Posting On: April 16, 2015 ⌨ Story Ended on: June 6, 2017 More

❣ Prologue ❣
✯ Chapter 1 ~ Poof ✯
✯ Chapter 2 ~ His Words ✯
✯ Chapter 3 ~ His Trust ✯
✯ Chapter 4 ~ Deja Vu ✯
✯ Chapter 5 ~ Knowing Him ✯
✯ Chapter 6 ~ Rich Spoiled Brats ✯
✯ Chapter 7: Thunder ✯
✯ Chapter 8: I'm Happy ✯
✯ Chapter 9: Your Home ✯
✯ Chapter 10: Tour ✯
✯ Chapter 11: Is He? ✯
✯ Chapter 12: Fire ✯
✯ Chapter 13: Revelations ✯
✯ Chapter 15: Missing Pieces ✯
✯ Chapter 16: The Truth from the Past ✯
✯ Chapter 17: Incomplete ✯
✯ Chapter 18: Finally ✯
✯ Chapter 19: Afraid ✯
✯ Chapter 20: The Guy With Glasses ✯
✯ Chapter 21: Gone with the Unknown ✯
✯ Chapter 22: My King ✯
✯ Chapter 23: The Reason ✯
✯ Chapter 24: Stranger Danger ✯
✯ Chapter 25: For You ✯
☆ Epilogue: Stay ☆
🙏🏻 Please READ 🙏🏻

✯ Chapter 14: Kiss Me Goodbye ✯

401 36 13
By oohfluffy

You sat impatiently as you hear Luhan's voice outside of the room.

You're not actually in your room right now. You don't know where you are but you figured this room must be Luhan's office since you just walked a few steps before reaching a door earlier when Kris led you.

I don't know what's happening but I feel really nervous and paranoid.

You flinched as the door suddenly opened.

"Did you wait for a long time?"

You sighed in relief as you heard Luhan's soothing voice. You shook your head, slowly leaning your back on the couch.

"No, I wasn't. Why am I here anyway? This is your office, right?" You asked as Luhan sat beside you. He stared at your face as if capturing several pictures of you with his eyes.

"Lu?"

He blinked, taking your hands in his.

"Uh. Yeah, this is my office." He answered, feeling your soft hands in his.

"Why am I here then? You must be working. Am I distracting you from—"

"No, no. I asked Kris to bring you here. I have something to tell you. Don't get too shocked, okay?" Luhan said, observing how you tilt your head in curiosity.

"Okay, Lu. I'll listen."

Luhan took a deep breath, staring at your face.

"You'll have your corneal transplant operation this morning in Hyun Song Hospital. Your father will be waiting for you there, so be a good girl, okay? Be calm and pray before the operation. I will do that too, okay?"

A tear fell on your hand.

Thinking it was yours, you break free from Luhan's and wiped your cheeks for stray tears but your cheeks were dry and tear-free.

"I'll always keep you safe, my queen." Luhan whispered as he moved closer to you, bringing your hands to his quivering lips.

"Wait. Wait. I'm calm, Lu. Why are you speaking like that? And why are you crying?!" You exclaimed. Panicking at his actions and words.

Luhan laughed, his tears won't stop.

"Well, my queen, this is the fucking first time I've cried for a living person." He joked but you stayed silent, not even reacting to his bad word. Luhan forced his lips to smile.

"I'm crying because I'm happy, sweetie. I'm happy you're gonna have your eyesight back. I'm happy you're finally gonna see the world now. I'm happy for you, baby." Luhan bit his lip as he stared at your eyes.

"Only that?"

Luhan was confused but then you spoke again.

"Aren't you happy I'll be seeing you when I wake up after the operation?"

You brought your hands on his face, making him close his eyes as he cherishes the moment of your touch.

"I'm happy, my queen." Luhan whispered, his face moving closer to yours. You can feel his breath on your cheeks already.

"Then I'm happy too, Lu." You whispered.

Luhan caressed your cheeks as he placed his forehead on yours.

"Don't forget me, okay?" Luhan reminded you, making your brows furrow.

"Why would I?" You questioned, bringing your hands over his.

"I love you, my queen."

And then his lips met yours, awakening your sleeping emotions and feelings for him. You closed your eyes, enjoying the feeling of his warm lips on yours.

It feels like this will be the first and last. Why?

Luhan slowly pulled away as if he didn't want that kiss to end. Your eyes were still closed as his lips left yours.

You opened your eyes, tears welling up in them.

"W-Why are you telling me this now? It's like you're saying goodbye. You're going with me, right? You're- You're not gonna leave me alone." You stuttered, gripping on his hands tighter.

"I'm not gonna leave you, my queen. I'll always be here, okay? Remember that. Your Lu will always have your back wherever you go." Luhan said, wiping your tears away, not bothering to wipe his.

You stayed silent for a moment, processing what just happened.

"Remember that I love you so much, Minji. Your Lu loves you more than himself."

Your arms automatically surrounded his neck, wanting to be closer to him. Luhan wrapped his arms around your waist, burying his face on your neck.

"I love you too, Lu. I love you. I love you." You mumbled in his arms. Luhan smiled as he kissed the side of your neck.

"I'm happy, my queen. I'm so happy." Luhan mumbled, hugging you tighter.

I never want to let go.

✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧

"They've arrived safely, Mr. Choi."

Your father sighed in relief as he finally sat down on the couch.

"Make sure my daughter's in good condition. Take her here." Mr. Choi said to his server who just came in. The server quickly bowed and went out.

"Calm down, Seunghun-ssi. I'm sure the boy won't let her be in danger, right? I've met him before, he's a good boy." The doctor behind his desk said as he prepared himself for the operation.

"I know, Joongki. I trust Luhan but I just can't help it. You know he's a leader of a mafia. I'm just afraid that my daughter might get involved in his business." Your father replied, sipping on his coffee.

"Luhan won't let that happen. You know him."

A knock interrupted their conversation.

"Sir, your daughter's here."

Mr. Choi instantly stood up, walking towards the door. The door opened revealing his daughter with three boys behind you.

"My princess..." Your father greeted as he took you inside. You hugged him tight, tears taking over your eyes again.

"Appa..."

The three boys with you awkwardly bowed at your father. Your father shushed you, making you sit down on the couch.

"Shh. My daughter, stop crying, okay? Appa's here and I won't leave you again." He rubbed your back, making you calm down a little.

Mr. Choi looked at the three boys standing near the door and nodded at them. The three bowed again before going out of the room.

"Let me introduce you to Dr. Song. He'll be the one to check on you and perform the operation. You'll answer his questions and do as he says, okay?" You nodded as your father led you to the chair in front the doctor's desk.

"I'll be back, my princess. I'll just go outside for a bit." Mr. Choi said as he let go of your hand. You were hesitant to let him go but you nodded.

"Okay."

Your father looked at Dr. Song before going out.

"I'll just ask necessary questions, okay? Don't be nervous." Dr. Song assured you, making you calmer.

Mr. Choi joined the three boys sitting on the bench near the room he went out of. The three immediately stood up straight and bowed at him.

"It's good to see you again, Mr. Choi." The three chorused.

Mr. Choi just waved them off with a smile.

"It's nice to see you three again too. Where's Luhan?"

The three looked at each other before looking back at your father.

"That's why we're here, Mr. Choi. Luhan can't be here." Kris said.

"Why?"

"He just told us to send Minji-ssi here safely and bring some of our members to surround the area." Baekhyun answered, gesturing his finger towards the corners of the area. Mr. Choi looked around and saw a lot of men obviously guarding the area.

"He told us he'll call you after we've sent your daughter safely here." Chen added.

"We'll be going now, Mr. Choi. We'll be around." Kris said.

"Alright. Whatever Luhan is planning, I hope he doesn't hurt my daughter in any way." Your father said in a strong voice. The boys' lips curled up.

"Luhan hyung will kill himself if he does that." Baekhyun mused, chuckling. Chen nodded in agreement.

"We'll pray for Minji's successful operation." Kris said, smiling. Mr. Choi nodded as he thanked the boys.

When the boys were out of his sight, he sighed.

"My princess met such young good boys. I'm glad." He mumbled, going back to the room when his phone suddenly rang.

"Yeobeoseyo? This is Choi Seunghun." Mr. Choi greeted.

"Mr. Choi."

Your father's eyes widened in surprise as he recognized the voice.

"Luhan-ssi. Where are you? I thought you'd be the one who'll accompany my daughter here." Mr. Choi said, stopping next to the door.

"I apologize for my absence, Mr. Choi. I actually called to ask you a favor."

"What is it? Are you in trouble? Do you need anything? I'm going to send everything you need." Your father said worriedly as if Luhan is his own son. He heard Luhan chuckle on the other line.

"No. I'm not in trouble, Mr. Choi. I don't need anything."

"Then what is the favor you're talking about?"

As Luhan spoke, your father was left staring at the white wall in front of him.

Silence took over after he finished.

"A-Are you sure, Luhan?"

Mr. Choi heard Luhan take a deep breath.

"Yes, I'm certain. I know you'll look after her well even if I don't ask you to do so but..." Luhan's voice was wavering but he kept a straight face. "Look after her for me, Mr. Choi."

Mr. Choi looked at the door behind him, where you stayed, as he replied.

"You love my daughter." He stated.

"Yes, I do, Mr. Choi." Luhan answered with confidence

"Then why?"

"I love her that's why I'm doing this. Everything I do is for her, Mr. Choi."

Mr. Choi looked down as he smiled, satisfied with the young boy's answer.

"I understand, young man. I'll keep my word."

"Let's see each other when time permits us to, Mr. Choi. Thank you."

✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧

"Luhan."

You felt him move beside you.

"Hmm?" He hummed as he wrapped an arm on your shoulder, shielding you from the cold air, the other hand was on his side.

"Are there stars on the sky already?" You asked, playing with your dog's fur, who is currently on your lap.

"Yeah. So many of them." Luhan answered, leaning his head on your shoulder.

"Can you count them?" You said playfully. Luhan looked up and saw you smiling.

"Probably." He said, his arm pulling you closer.

"How?" You said in surprise.

"I can start with you, princess."

Your cheeks flushed at his reply but you laughed it off.

"That's a good one, Lu." You said, trying to shrug off the butterflies tickling you in the stomach. Luhan nuzzled his face on your neck as if finding comfort on it.

"You're my star, princess. You're the light in my dark world. Thank you for that." Luhan whispered, his breath tickling your ear.

"Why do you always speak so sweetly, Lu? You're always making me embarrassed and—"

"Making you blush?" Luhan continued teasingly, making you swat his arm off of you.

"Dream on." You mumbled, hugging Byul on your chest. You're probably just trying to hide your face.

"Yeah." You heard Luhan say, making you confused.

"Yeah what?"

"Yeah. I'll keep on dreaming 'cause I don't ever want to wake up if it's you who I'm dreaming of."

You opened your eyes, tears instantly flowing out of them.

Light.

You slowly blinked your eyes, trying to focus them and take in your surroundings.

Colors.

Your eyes wandered around the room.

It's all white.

You looked at the window where the sun is shining through.

The sun.

The door suddenly opened.

"My princess."

Your head turned to the voice.

"Appa!"

Your father called for the nurses and your doctor before rushing to you.

"You're finally awake, my dear! Are your eyes itchy? Or do they hurt? What are you feeling, princess?" He asked as he looked at your eyes. You smiled. "Why did you cry? Why—"

"I feel good, appa. I feel the best." You laughed, hugging him.

"I'm really glad you're okay." He mumbled, caressing your hair gently. You suddenly pulled away, looking around but mostly at the door.

Dr. Song and the nurses went inside to check your condition but you still stared at the closed door.

"Are you feeling okay, Minji-ssi? Are your eyes—"

You looked back at your father seriously

"Where is Luhan?"

Silence took over the room. Dr. Song glanced at your father before gesturing the nurses to go out with him for a moment.

"My princess." Your father held your hand.

"Why isn't he here? He told me he'll be here. Did he go to the cafeteria? If he did, please call him. I want to see him, appa." You smiled, even though you feel like crying again. Your father squeezed your hand.

"He's not in the cafeteria, darling." He answered in a low voice. You slowly nodded, looking away from him.

"Where is he then? Please call him. Please, appa. I want..." You bit your lip as you refrained from sobbing. "I want to finally see him, appa. I want to see him with my own eyes. Please..."

Your father hugged you, pulling you closer as you cried on his shoulder.

"Stop crying, it might affect your eyes." He whispered as he shushed you.

You closed your eyes, letting your tears get absorbed by your father's jacket.

"He left, my princess."

You closed your eyes tighter as you heard your father tell you.

"It's been almost a week since the operation. I thought it'll take a month before you wake up but I'm thankful you finally did." Your father said, closing his eyes.

"Luhan left already. He won't come back anymore, princess."

✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧

Did you cry? Because I really did.

A tear dropped on my cheek and I was really surprised how affected I am with what I was writing.

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS TO BOOST MY ENERGY TO WRITE! 🙏🏻😭

Thank you!

— 월피

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 607 16
☘Complete☘ "Don't disappear" *┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈* "Searching for you" ☘Jay x Heeseung☘ ☘I just write whatever goes on my mind so, it will be a terri...
2.7K 426 31
𝐵𝑎𝑒𝑘ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑍 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑎 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒? 𝐵𝑎𝑒𝑘ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛 𝑖𝑘 𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑙�...
9.3K 140 28
"Who are you" If you haven't read my first book please do!! WARNING: MENTION OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS, STRONG LANGUAGE, BLOOD, SUICIDE, SMUT, AND MAFIA...
2K 189 33
Kyungsoo: "Don't go......." I wish I've given a Chance to say Y/n: I know kyungsoo, I'll be Left with no courage to Leave, if I told you that I'm giv...