Writing Our Story (Complete)

By Monsi_Salcedo

Demi Lovato & Harry Styles Demi Lovato moves into a new town after the death of her mother. Her dad wanting... More

Writing Our Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Thank You
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Fun Facts on Writing Our Story

Chapter 23

85 6 2
By Monsi_Salcedo

Demi was in her pajamas as she lay awake on her bed. Taking her eyes to her alarm clock it as it was 10 minutes pass 12. For 3 hours and 20 minutes she has been laying down unable to sleep. They had a nice dinner, Blake seem nice and it made her happy seeing her dad laugh again. It made her smile yet it felt wrong knowing he's happy with somebody that not her mom.
It created a knot in her stomach, taking her eyes to the picture of the three of them together on her night stand. They were so happy together, the picture was taking right before the storm hit them which created her new life she has now. It wasn't all bad she created new friends and found love in the most unexpected place. A small smile appear on her face as she thought about him. That smile soon disappear as she remembers what she left behind. She left all of her memories of her mom at the other house. She left her best friend Nick who she grew up together. They created so many memories together as she hoped they would have create more in high school but with the unexpected move here. The day she returned from her grandparents all of their things were pack. A few days after that they threw everything into the moving truck and drove for hours. Moving away from the city to a small town that she have never heard of before. She never realized how overwhelm she felt on that day until now thinking about it. Shaking the thought out of her head until she finally dose off to a deep sleep.

Pushing her hair out of the back of her jacket as she walk to her door. Grabbing her bag and her phone before heading to the garage. Throwing her phone inside her back as she got her bike out. Closing the door as she waited for Perrie after 2 minutes she saw her coming to her spot. They rode their bikes to school as Perrie told Demi how the weather gets in the area. Nodding in understanding as she really couldn't focus on things. She really couldn't figure out the reason behind it.
Placing the lock on her bike before standing up as she grab the strap of her backpack. They meet the boys in the hallway as they created small talk. Demi mind was in a different place as she couldn't concentrate on anything.

"Are you alright, Dems?"

Snapping out of her daydream as she look at Niall. They were all looking at her with concern in her eyes. Shaking her thought out of her head as she put on a smile on her face.

"Yeah i'm fine. We should start going, they're about to ring the whistle."

They agreed as they start to walk their way to first period. Without knowing Demi was walking ahead of Niall. Hearing a voice that made her stop and look back.

Niall was walking up to her as he had a smile on his face. They started to walk to first period as Niall kept on looking at Demi. As if the answer was written on her face.

By the end of the class Niall only told her that they are here for her if she needed to talk. It created a smile on her face knowing that somebody has her back. Making her way to her class as she thought about how big her dad's smile was. She hasn't seen it that big in a long time. Blakey seems like a nice person and she made her dad happy.
Shaking the thought out of her head as she enter her first period.
By lunch time Demi still couldn't get the thought out of her head. She was the type of person to lose their appetite when they become upset. All she had for that day was water. She would watch as the others ate, they offer something but she refuse to take their food.

"It's fine guys. I'm not hungry. I had a big breakfast before coming to school."

Telling them a quick lie before they would force her to eat something. Letting out a breath as she look behind her and there he was. He was dressed in the most simples things but it was breath taking. Smiling at him as he return the smile, it created butterflies in her stomach. Little did she know that they were much stronger in his stomach. Turing around to her friends as they continue to talk about random topics.

When she enter to her art class as could see what her teacher had written on the bored.
What is your biggest fear ?
Tilting her head as she thought about that specific question.
What is her fear ?
Her mind went back to her parents as she remembers how happy they were. It created a smile on her face. It soon disappear as she remembers her dad and Blakely.
What is her biggest fear ?
Taking a seat as she tired to figure out the answer.
By the time the bell rang she had written a few things into her journal. She had place her index finger between the page and the cover not to lose her place. Putting her backpack strap on her shoulder as she walk down the hall. Going up the stairs as she headed to her English class.
She could hear conversation from other students as they walk besides her. She pulled on her sleeve as she walked into Mr.Styles's classroom. Demi push her hair behind her back as her eyes landed on him. He had his back to her, just by looking at each other she could feel the heat between them. It was time had stop as she didn't want to move from this moment. Yet as always her dreams never came true as a student pass in front of her to cut the sparks flying between them. Once she could see him again his eyes were on a couple of paper. Demi walk to her desk as she place down her backpack. Since she was closer to him, she was able to get a better look. He was wearing dress pants and a short button up shirt. She could see his jacket hanging on his chair along with his bag. His chocolate colored curls fall from his head as they tried to cover up his beautiful face but they couldn't. His main focus was on the papers in front of him but every now and then his eyes would go to hers.
His beautiful leaf green eyes that she fell in love with. She could stare at them all day if she could. He smile at her as it created the sleeping butterflies to awake.
He cleared his throat once he heard the tardy bell ring. Closing his eyes so he could break the connection that him and his lover were having. Standing in front of them as he began to explain what they will be doing today.
Soon the last bell rang as everybody walk out of the classroom. Liam was hoping Demi would join him but she told him a white lie as she would be studying for a science class. He only nod his head as he didn't believe her. He knew it wasn't his place to ask questions. He grab his bag as he place it over his shoulder. Walking into the hallway as he threw a punch at an open locker. He could feel the burning tears running down his face.

Demi look at the door with a worried expression as she heard the door slam behind him. She wanted to go check on him but at the same time she wanted to stay here. Two big muscle arms wrapped around her waist as she felt him place his chin on her left shoulder.

"Do you want to go to the music room or stay in the classroom? "

He would ask her as she couldn't make up her mind on staying here or to go find Liam. Taking her eyes off the door to the floor as she thought about his question. In a low whisper she told him that she wanted to stay in the classroom. She would watch as his dimples appear on his face. He would turn around so she was facing him as he place a soft kiss on her pink lips.
He move his hand from her waist to the back of her head as he felt her get on her toes. He would smile into the kiss as he could feel her playing with his curls at the nap of his neck. Their lips move perfectly as their body combine into one, they could feel the fire bursting into flames. A flame that neither of them wanted to ruin out, but it would only be a matter of time before it does.
Harry grab her hand as he walk to his desk. Taking a seat on his chair as he guided Demi to sit on his lap. His hand was wrapped around her small waist while the other was holding her soft hand. Looking up at her into her eyes as different types of flames burst in his. He had a small smile as his breath hit the back of Demi's neck causing shivers to running down.
Demi would grab his hands as she play with his finger.

"I finally meet her."

Harry would look at her with interest as he wanted to hear more from her.

"She's a beautiful women and she makes my dad happy. It just this feeling of not knowing what could happen that scares me."

She would say as her eyes would go to him.

"Demi baby it's okay to have this feeling inside of you. Trust me I know how it feels. My parents divorce when I was around your age. Just know that nobody can replace your mom. She's knows that, your dad knows that too. Yet you just can't shut her out of your world. Your dad introduced her as a coworker because he's scared on how you will react. Talk to him when you get the chance and let him know what you feel."

Demi nodded understanding what he was saying. He place a soft kiss on her cheek as they stayed there in each other's arms.

~
5/25/17
I know this chapter sucks!
I can't come up with ideas for it.
Ahh
I hate having a writer's block.
:(
Leave a comment on what u think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.2K 14
It’s hard to trust someone, especially when everyone you ever opened up your heart to has let you down and pushed you away. Louis Tomlinson is hoping...
10.7K 454 44
Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they know him. You know, a player with a big eg...
150K 5.5K 25
Louis has to move schools because of bullying what went to far. Not just for being a 'nerd' (which he really isn't) but for being gay. His new school...
187K 2.7K 45
*Sequel To My Best Friend* Courtney and Niall are now living in London together, It's been almost a year and everyone is like family. It's late April...