Fix You (a Stiles Stilinski f...

By slickgilinsky

*EDITING* Grace on short notice is moving to Beacon Hills with her stepmom and abusive father. While she's th... More

Fix You(a Stiles fanfic)
The end of something great...
Welcome to Beacon Hills...
New School New Friends...
Tell me about yourself.
I'm stuck!!!
You Left
I just need time
What were you thinking?!
Friends???
Movie Night.
Promise
Sorry
Falling for you
I Mean it
Get Out.
Silent Treatment
I Just Need a Friend
I'm Losing My Mind Without You
What Are We???
Should I continue???
What the Hell is Going On in This Town?"
Why Do You Keep Lying To Me??
We Need To Talk... (Pt.1)
Authors Note
We Need To Talk (Pt.2)
Stay away....
Nightmares.
Paranoia...
Getting Back To Normal.
Be Careful
I'm terrible
Making Progress
Quick question...
Personal Issues..
Fucking Nightmares.
For Good?
Issac
As Close as Friends Can be.
Authors Note
Free
...
Home
Missing
Relieved
Finally finished

Breaking the News

6.2K 109 7
By slickgilinsky

Before I knew it lunch time was here I had to tell my friends the news. There wasn't really any turning back I mean I already sent out a group text telling them I had something important to tell them. As soon as I got to the cafeteria I went to a lunch line to get some pizza. When I got to the lunch table I could just feel the anxiousness radiating off of everyone.

"Grace what is this news you need to tell us?" my friend Paula questioned.

"Yeah you've been acting weird all day..." Kaitlyn added in.

"My dad dropped the bomb on me this morning that I'm moving...." I confessed as I looked down at my pizza.

"What?" Paul asked in disbelief.

"Please tell me this is some kind of sick joke..." Haley pleaded.

"I'm being completely serious." I said turning to look at Paul the look in his eyes made me tear up a little.

"So that's what you and your dad argued about this morning?" He asked.

"Yeah...guys I don't want to go but I don't really have a choice here."

"But Grace it's sophomore year the middle of our high school career." Jessie said looking down at the table.

"My dad doesn't care he just wants to move away with Jennifer." I said referring to my step mother.

"He's such an asshole." Harley mumbled.

"How long before you go?" Paula asked.

"Three days...counting today" I mumbled biting my lip.

"What the hell Grace?!" Paul yelled as he gathered his things and left the table.

"This is why I was scared to tell you guys I knew he would react like this." I said tears streaming down my face.

"Grace it's fine he just needs to cool off." Paula said trying to comfort me. For the rest of the day I felt terrible and Paul was still pissed off. At the end of the day Paul came by my eighth period so he could take me home in silence.

"Seriously Paul you haven't talked to me since lunch." I said as we pulled into the driveway.

"What do you want me to say Grace?!"

"I don't know but I don't want to spend our last few days together arguing..."

"I'm sorry it's just I'm worried about you."

"You have nothing to worry about."

"Grace who is going to rush over to check on you and comfort you everytime your dad hits you? I don't want you to feel alone." he asked as he grabbed my hand and squeezed.

"If my dad hits me I can just run to my room and lock the door ,or just go for a walk and then I can call you." I answered looking into his eyes.

"I hope that's going to be good enough."

"It will be...." I said giving him a peck on the lips.

"Well you should probably get going so your dad doesn't get angry..."

"Yeah I should." I said as I opened my door.

"I love you Grace." He said as I got out of the car.

"I love you too." I said closing the car door and running to my front door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 6.6K 30
You never forget your first High School crush. Claire wished for nothing more than to forget everything about him and what happened between them. If...
84.4K 1.8K 82
Y/n a little witch living in beacon hills with a veterinarian. After her mom went missing Y/n finally started to have a normal life or she thought bu...
196K 3.6K 51
[𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎✐] 𝄞𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ 𓈈⭒♬ ゚. ❝ 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘧 �...
3.9K 127 10
It has been four years since Stiles said goodbye to Beacon Hills. Four years he has spent mainly on his own trying to get away from the pain he felt...