When Demigods Become Wizards

By P-h-i-l

Harry Potter/ Percy Jackson Crossover The seven demigods are still not safe after the defeat of Gaea. To prot... More

A/N
Percy
Annabeth
Jason
Hazel
Leo
Piper
Frank
Harry
Annabeth
Percy
Hermione
Frank
Ron
Leo
Piper
Hazel
A/N
Jason
Annabeth
Luna
Percy
A/N
I'M FINALLY TAGGED And No, Not Like An Animal
A/N
One-Shots
sorry

Leo

4.6K 157 112
By P-h-i-l

You guys are AWESOME for hanging around this story! 15.4 reads is a LOT!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! Arigato, gracias, terima kasih, danke, merci, grazie, mahalo!

          "Percy refused to fly higher than quidditch field, Draco was about to blow a fuse!" Piper snickered to me. The six of us were sitting on a carpet in a circular sort of shape - it would have been a circle, except Percy was lying on his back and Annabeth was sitting next to his head, making the circle an oval.

          "Hey, that's not my fault," Percy protested, sitting up and frowning at Piper. "I didn't want to get too high, or else Zeus might blast me."

          "But you're on a broom," Piper emphasized.

          For the last fifteen minutes, we had just been catching up with each other on recent events. Piper and Percy were talking about when they had practiced flying on brooms with Draco. Apparently, Piper was a natural. Percy, on the other hand...

          "It doesn't matter what I'm on," Percy said. "I'm still in the sky."

          "You don't have a problem with Blackjack."

          "I've already told you! He's a horse, so it's okay!"

          I sighed and looked around the room.We had gathered in the Room of Requirement, and were waiting for Frank to show up. Annabeth had been the one to first enter this place, so naturally, bookshelves were lining the walls. In one corner of the room, there was a fireplace, which we were all sitting nearby right now.

          "I wonder where Frank is?" Hazel asked, hugging her knees. "I thought his detention would make him only ten minutes late."

          "I'll poke my head outside," I volunteered, standing up. "I need to stretch my legs anyways." I made my way over to the door, step-siding several dummies and some buckets with Celestial Bronze weapons.

          "I still don't get why there's no Imperial Gold weapons," Jason sighed to Annabeth behind me.

          "I forgot, okay?" the blonde snapped. "Stop complaining already."

          I reached the door and creaked it open, peering outside at the hall. Frank was sitting sullenly against the opposite wall, but he perked up when he saw me. "Leo!"

          "Hey man, what's up?" I asked, letting him walk past me into the room. I closed the door, shutting out the outside world. "You couldn't get in?"

          "Nah," Frank shook his head ruefully. "I can't seem to get the hang of this magic stuff, and Cedric is always too busy to actually teach me. I was hoping one of you guys would come out."

          "GUYS, FRANK IS HERE!" I shouted unnecessarily as Hazel ran over to hug Frank.

          Annabeth stood up, all business. "Alright guys. We have to train."

          Percy stood up too, just to run over and belly-flop onto one of the nearby couches. "Loosen up, Annabeth. We haven't all gotten together in ages. I vote we take this time to relax."

          Annabeth was having none of it. She whipped out her wand and waved it at Percy. "Wingardium Leviosa!"

          "HEY!" Percy shouted as he flew up ten feet into the air. He waved his arms wildly, like he was trying to swat flies. "Annabeth!" he whined. "Put me down!"

          Annabeth dropped him back onto the couch, and Percy scrambled to recover his dignity. Annabeth continued on like nothing had happened. "At the very least, we need to strengthen our spells. Right now, we're at the same magical level of a first year. That's no good if we want to keep up with the kids from our year."

          "So we're going to spend this time studying?" I asked, confused and shocked that she would suggest such a thing. Sure, it was Annabeth, but wouldn't she want us to do something a bit more... adventurous?

          Piper arched an eyebrow. "I'm sort of tired of having to stay cooped up in this school. I think we should go into the Forbidden Forest!"

          I set my fist ablaze and punched the air. "All right! I'm all fired up!"

          Annabeth shook her head like we were idiots. "Don't you think the forest is forbidden for a reason? We have no idea what's in there. Anyways, we need to learn how to use more spells."

          "If we ever need to fight, I guess we should do it with wands, just in case if someone was watching," Jason conceded to Annabeth.

          Annabeth all but skipped over to the bookshelves and pulled out a book. "I think we should start with learning simple spells, even if we already know them. If we can strengthen our base, then we can go higher."

          "That was deep," I commented. "Sounds like architecture."

          "I know some spells!" Hazel waved her wand in the air.

          Frank yelped and grabbed her arm. "Watch where you wave that!"

          Annabeth put her book back on the shelf and raised her voice. "We'll start with Lumos. Leo, if you could get the lights?"

          "Sure," I said, going over to the wall and flipping a switch that made the lights disappear. I honestly had no idea how that happened, because the room was lit by torches, but it worked somehow, and everything went pitch black.

          Everyone panicked.

          It was kind of funny. Look at us, the saviors of the world, running around in the dark like chickens with their heads cut off.

          "Lumos!" a voice that sounded like Annabeth shouted. A small blue light appeared in the middle of the darkness, and everyone stopped moving. "Come on guys, surely you know this spell," Annabeth said impatiently, her face barely illuminated by the light of her wand.

          "Lumos!" Hazel said, her own wand lighting up. Everyone else repeated her, and soon we all had little lights on the ends of our wands. Except for me. I had opted to just set my wand on fire, and was now waving it around like a lightsaber. I bet if I ran around the school screaming with my wand on fire, that would freak some wizards out.

          "Okay good, everyone knows that spell at least," Annabeth noticed calmly. She waved her light at something in the darkness.

          "Next time, give us a little warning before you do that!" Percy said crossly, shuffling around. His wand waved crazily, the lit end looking like a drunken firefly.

          Annabeth sighed in the darkness. "My point still stands. I'm thinking that most of you don't even know Expelliarmus."

          "I know it!" Jason piped up.

          I nodded. "Yeah, it's like one of Harry's signature moves."

          There was a clicking sound, and the lights went back on. Annabeth extinguished the end of her wand as we all looked around at each other. Jason lowered his wand and walked over to the bookshelf, skimming his finger over the spines of the books. "I'll bet there's something about spells here."

          "Way ahead of you," Piper said, already flipping through a book. "None of it looks very interesting... spells for creating water - "

          "Got that covered," Percy interrupted.

          "Spells to freeze people - "

          "That might be useful," Annabeth said thoughtfully.

          I pulled a book off the shelf and opened it at random, my eyes glancing over the page before focusing on the title. "Hey guys! This spell looks cool."

          "What's it supposed to do?" Hazel asked, appearing at my shoulder.

          "Ward off darkness and stuff. It's like made from your happy memories."

          "Ooh, that does sound useful," Annabeth commented, looking up from her book. "What's the name of the spell?"

          "Pat-ro-nus," I sounded out carefully. "It's a Patronus spell."

          "Whatever that is," Frank sighed.

PATRONUS SPELLS! YES! FINALLY! I was originally going to have me find out about the patronus spell later, but I got too eager so I stuck it in here. Anyways, the demigods have got a pretty dark past, I'm sure they could use some magical protectors made from happiness.

~Jason: *jumps off cliff* I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYYYY!~

~Nico: *dissolves into shadows* DON'T GET TOO CLOSE, IT'S DARK INSIDE~

~Frank: I wanna... see your... animal... side? *shifts into confused lion*~

~Leo: *running around on fire* SO HOT, I AM! MAKE A DRAGON WANNA RETIRE MAN~

~Annabeth: Ugh, not this again.~

~Hazel: Looks like they forced Frank into doing it... ~

~Piper: WAIT A SECOND, where's Per- ?~

~Percy: *floods screen with a tidal wave* UNDER DA SEA!~ 

05/04/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 16.9K 16
Percy Jackson just won his own war, and now Chiron wants to send him, Annabeth, Nico and Thalia to a wizard school in England? Not to mention it's ca...
1.7M 44K 37
"You can't seriously expect us to go to a school for magic!" "You want us to what?" ~~~~~ Dumbledore sends out a distress call to the demigods. Volde...
115K 3.9K 44
Annabeth was expecting a normal end to summer. She was expecting to end the day with Percy and wait for her father to pick her up. What she got inste...
142K 3.7K 22
This story is about how the seven plus Nico and Thalia learn they are more than the average demigods. They go to a new school for wizards and witches...