A Musician To Be Reckoned With

Por AnimeReverseHaremW

Octave Reiner is the heroine of this crazy disorganized story full of her past and her present time that is... Más

| Prologue |
| Part 1 | Friendship & Love
| Chapter 1 | Of Course
| Chapter 2 | Can't Turn Back Now
| Chapter 3 | Keep Shaking the Head
| Chapter 4 | History of Music AP
| Chapter 5 | Science AP
| Chapter 6 | Language Arts AP
| Chapter 8 | Math AP
| Chapter 9 | Music Band
| Chapter 10 | Social AP
| Chapter 11 | Music Instruments
| Chapter 12 | After School Fun
| Chapter 13 | 'Tiny' Anger
| Chapter 14 | Empathy
| Chapter 15 | PARTY TIME
| Chapter 16 | Blessings
| Chapter 17 | Evil Sparkling Eyes
| Chapter 18 | First One Moved
| Chapter 19 | Secret
| Chapter 20 | Sneezes
| Chapter 21 | Sick
| Chapter 22 | Slaps
| Chapter 23 | Broken Long Ago
| Chapter 24 | Phone Call
| Chapter 25 | Bandmates
| Chapter 26 | Still The Same
| Chapter 27 | Best Christmas
| Chapter 28 | Annoying Friends
| Chapter 29 | Meet The Seasons
| Chapter 30 | Connecting Pt. 1
Authors Help!

| Chapter 7 | Lunch

2.1K 88 15
Por AnimeReverseHaremW

> Picture of Joseph Magenstern <

The final bell of the last class, before lunch, rings getting me to smile and stretch my cramping limbs.

"Hey, Octave! Do you wanna eat lunch with me?" Riga offers with twinkles in his eyes.

"Too bad, Mr Stalker. But we already got her." A familiar voice speaks behind me before I find arms wrapping around me.

Not this bickering again.

"How did you guys get here so fast?" Riga asks suspicious of them.

Shiro shrugs while hugging me as the triplets are beside him, making it look like they're my brothers whenever I make a new friend.

"Don't tell me..." Riga narrows his eyes, "You guys waited for the whole class?"

They all smirk getting people nearby who saw them shudder.

"That's cheating! And instead, I asked her first!" Riga tries to fight off standing up to face the four boys.

As lighting strikes between them with me in the middle, I sigh before freeing myself from Shiro's arms. Making it so he doesn't notice, I also snatch my backpack before heading off to find my fellow transfer student.

While the five boys continue to throw sparks between them, I take out my phone before messaging Kafe.

: Where are you?

KA-fe : Just finished Mathematics

KA-fe : Heading to the cafeteria now, with some new made friends.

: I see, I'll see you later after school?

KA-fe : Noo! Eat with us! I wanna introduce you to them! You promised you'll eat lunch with me!

: I never promised. Just suggested. I'm too lazy, anyways.

KA-fe : That's why I've come to pick you up.

Tilting my head from this message, I feel a tap on my shoulder to find Kafe standing there.

"You're joking." I turn off my phone before stuffing it into my pocket.

"Not one bit." He muses before grabbing my wrist and dragging me, "Now come on! We don't have all time to waste!"

Groaning, I allow him to take us where ever he wants me to be as we get few glances from others.

Ignoring me, I focus my attention on the boy in front of me. The memories or us being like this flash into my mind. It felt like it was yesterday when we became friends.

Entering inside the cafeteria, he looks around before waving over to the corner of the area.

My eyes dart over there before finding a group of particularly handsome boys there.

To be honest, it's no surprise. Kafe is handsome, and so far, all his friends are around the same status. Except me, you would have not believed how I was like back then.

"Hey guys!" Kafe rushes over to his table of friends getting choruses of greetings.

There were 3 boys, all of their attentions were to me like I've sparked an interest as they all begin standing up.

"Guys, this is my friend, Octave. She's a transfer student with me." Kafe introduces with a huge grin.

"We know. You wouldn't non-stop talk about her during the whole Math class." One of them rolls his eyes playfully.

Long curly-like blond hair reaching to his chest which was sided to the left as he winks at me. The grey eyes captivate how mysterious they look despite the playful personality he's shown.

Kafe blushes before smacking the boy's head, "Shut up, Estton."

"Don't tease him so much." The one beside him sighs.

Amazing straight black hair in the shade more to the blue, probably because of the light, combed down to the left side which hides his surprisingly purple eyes slightly. A smile was on his face when he see me.

"Sorry. Sorry." Estton apologizes.

"Hi, I'm Brix Fenland." The last boy stands up stretching his hand out.

He was gorgeous, charming fluffy brown hair matching with his green eyes. I wonder how he'll look without those glasses. But his appearance wasn't the only thing that caught me, I knew that I've seen him before. I just don't know where.

I take it giving each other firm shakes, "Octave. Octave Reiner."

"Shucks. Brix got the first shot." Estton pouts while a smirk hides behind it before winking at me, "I'm Estton, darling. Estton Luvars."

I raise an eyebrow in amusement before looking at the last boy who was the one that stopped Estton from teasing Kafe more.

"Joseph." I nod.

"Octave." He copies.

"Wait. What? You know each other?" Kafe asks looking between us as the other boys do the same.

"We were big competitors for violin concerts back when we were small." Joseph answers still staring at me, but instead of upwards, he looks down.

Back then, I was taller than him, but looks like puberty hit him really well.

"It's been around 6 years, the last I saw you. You've grown up a lot." I smile getting him to just continue staring.

"Same to you. You're more beautiful."

Hearing that comment, everything becomes silent in the room. Including everyone else in the cafeteria as they were staring at us in shock.

Without me noticing, it seems like people were watching us. But since I was with Kafe, I didn't even pay attention to my surroundings. He takes my attention.

"Did -"

"He did..."

"Holy..."

"He called someone beautiful..."

What's wrong with him calling someone beautiful? Wait. There is something wrong. Especially when he said it to me.

"Joseph? You okay, man?" Estton asks also in shock.

"Yes, why?"

"Because, you normally don't call girls beautiful. Only rich ugly snob wh*res." Brix answers.

Joseph frowns at his friend, "They are," then he looks to me, "except for her."

Before the conversation could continue, Kafe stands in front of me protectively.

"I'm not giving her to you." Kafe narrows his eyes at his new friend.

Joseph places a face of realization before chuckling, "Of course she captures more than my heart."

Seeing lightning sparks between the boys as Brix, Estton and I just stare. I sigh before blocking the two from each other.

"Stop getting attention on us. Both of you sit down and let's eat. Class is going to begin soon by the time we know it." I order getting them to give each other one more glare before sitting down.

I sit beside Kafe on one side as the other three boys were on the other. Estton on the left, Joseph in the middle, and Brix on the right.

"So," Estton begins wanting to break the tension before looking at me with an idea, "what classes do you have, Reiner?"

"Call me Octave. I just some normal classes." I answer talking out my schedule.

"Lies. Having all those courses is NOT normal." Kafe gives me a look which I reply with a shrug.

Handing the sheet to Estton, he takes it before looking over it with Joseph peeking.

"Kafe is right. This is not normal. At least more than half of your schedule is upper classes." Estton whistles lowly.

"That's my babe." Joseph smiles getting Kafe's eyes to flare up more as I blush a bit.

"Anyways," I begin before Kafe can start raging on, "how about you guys?"

"I have Music Band with you, including Brix. And you have Music Instruments with some of our other friends." Estton replies as a frown appears on Joseph's face.

"Looks like lover boy doesn't have any classes with you." Brix pats his friend's back.

"Maybe I should join Music Instruments..." Joseph mumbles thinking heavily.

"Ya, sure! After that stunt you pulled off on Mr Overt, I don't think he'll allow you back in." Estton takes a breath in like he's hissing.

This just brings Joseph to frown more as he heads to a deeper thinking space, ignoring us for now.

"Well, great. We've lost him." Estton exaggerates before huffing and crossing his arms.

"What did he do?" I ask out of curiosity.

"That's something we shouldn't be telling so easily. We got in trouble last time we did. Mr Overt doesn't like to talk about that event and would stop anyone who continues to gossip about it." Brix sighs getting me to be quite disappointed.

"I see." I respond back not showing my disappointment.

"Hey Octave, what do you want from the cafeteria?" Kafe asks smiling getting me to look over to the menu.

"A sandwich is just fine." I respond before standing up from my seat, "I'll come with, the menu is too far anyways."

"Okay!" 

We both head over to the line of students getting their lunch before looking up at the menu stuck onto the wall. Kafe's eyes widen as my narrow getting me to groan.

"I forgot they're rich kids." he swallows his saliva.

"Same." 

"Then how about I pay for both of you?" A very familiar voice asks getting both of us to look behind us without a second to pass.

"Crow!" Both of us shout in happiness and shock.

"Hey, Kafe. Little Chipmunk." He nods over to Kafe before winking at me.

Crow Howsley is one of our acquaintances back when we were in middle school. Raven black hair which was gorgeous as it glimmers under the light. An eye-patch covers his right eye as he only shows his left gold on. He refuses to show anyone his right, except me. And that's a secret I keep with him.

"What are you doing here?" Kafe asks as Crow walks closer to us.

"I attend here too!" He smiles gleefully.

"But you didn't tell us?!"

"Because," he walks over to me before wrapping arms around me, "It was a surprise!"

"Let her go." Kafe pouts giving narrowed eyes to Crow.

"Don't worry! Don't worry! I'm not trying to get her to join our band!" Crow reassures him, "I just miss her! Also, I haven't told any of my bandmates that she's here anyways. If they knew, I bet they'll come to attend here. Meaning less time with her."

Kafe keeps silent before sighing, "Fine. But as long as you don't tell the others, especially your leader. If he knows that she's here, there's no way that he won't leave her alone."

You got that right.

"I still don't get how the cool leader of one of the most famous bands, Knights of the Round Table, can be so...crazy and hyper." I frown slightly thinking back to that boy.

"He's only like that to you." Crow states, "But seriously. You should have been our Guinevere."

"Oi!" Kafe snaps his finger, "She's our princess, got it?"

Crow sighs, "I still don't get how our middle school worked. What princess is she? Cinderella? Snow White? Belle?"

Kafe keeps quiet as we were informed that if we let out one word of our program, we'll get into deep trouble.

"We're not allowed to say." I speak up before patting Crow's cheek, "But anyways, I wanna get food. You sure you're okay with paying?"

"Yup! No problem. I am the son of the president of one of the most famous music industries." He winks getting me to smile while rolling my eyes.

Still the same as always.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.4K 444 24
Five friends attend a reunion at their old school, Nevermore Academy. One of them gets more than she bargained for when she sees her former music tea...
3.2K 119 16
Meeting new friends and getting closer to his dreams, that is Aizawa Rei's goal is in the school of music. However, not everything goes according to...
10.2K 218 10
You are a hardworking girl who is struggling in Trigonometry. When your secret crush Gareth Emerson offers to tutor you, things take a surprising tur...
1.3K 104 21
The story follows a fifeteen year old orphan girl Shinomia Emilia. A bright student that tries her hardest to get into high school and isn't pulled d...