Slave to a Vampire (BTS Jimi...

By Frozen_Panda

After the vampires defeated the humans in the great war some years ago, humans are now forced to live their l... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

39

35.2K 1.3K 2.7K
By Frozen_Panda

A few months have passed and it's winter now, so Jimin is finally allowed to go on vacation. We're going to spend two weeks at his cabin in the country side.

To be honest, I'm really excited because Jimin said that the cabin is near a mountain and there's nobody else living near where we're staying. There's also the fact that I love nature so I'll be doing plenty of exploring when we get there.

We left the house early in the morning, at about 4am, in Jimin's landrover because apparently the road to the cabin is "a little bumpy". The ride was really fun because we were singing to songs on the radio but deliberately sang off key to be funny and did little dances to the songs that were playing.

On the way, we stopped off at a gas station and refilled the gas tank in the car, bought a ton of snacks from the store and I ran/waddled to the bathroom because I drank a lot of coffee earlier to help me wake up and nearly peed in my pants from my bladder being so full.

After that we continued on the road, driving passed the naked trees on the side of the road for a few more hours until Jimin pulls off onto smaller roads which then lead to a dirt road.

To say that the journey from then was a little bumpy was an understatement. The car was shaking as if there was an earthquake happening outside and I was involuntarily jumping in my seat, which Jimin found to be very funny but I wasn't amused.

After a few more shakes and jumps up and down hills we reach a small wooden bridge that crosses over a stream. The water was so clear that I could see the rocks and pebbles at the bottom as well as a few crabs and small fish.

From that point onwards, the road wasn't as bumpy. The many tall evergreen trees made our surroundings very beautiful. The forestry was definitely worth the bumpy ride.

Jimin drives for about ten to fifteen more minutes until a beautiful large, modern looking wooden cabin comes into view. It was absolutely beautiful. It has two storeys and it has large windows on all sides.

Grass and rocks surrounded the cabin and there was a stream at the one side of the cabin with a little bridge over it so that we can cross it easily. Evergreen trees surround the cabin to give it a closed off and private feel, even though there isn't any other house or person for hundreds of miles from the cabin.

We are completely alone.

Jimin parks in front of the cabin and we both get out the car and carry our bags inside. We take our shoes off at the entrance and then Jimin gives me slippers to wear. We walk deeper inside the building and I can't help but look around in awe.

We walk towards the stairs that lead to the upper floor and pass the living room. I look at the living room and gasp in shock.

A TV above the fireplace. The setting of the furniture. The medium sized window looking towards the tree line. It's exactly the same as in my dream.

"No way. This is so freaky." I whisper to myself while walking into the living room and looking at everything.

"What's next? Jackson is gonna pop out of nowhere?" I question sarcastically to nobody in particular.

"Y/n? Who are you talking to?" Jimin asks while eyeing me on confusion.

"Nobody. I'm just talking to myself." I reply before turning back around and giving him an assuring smile. I then ascend the stairs with Jimin.

Once we've placed our bags in the spacious yet warm bedroom, we go back to the car to get the rest of our supplies such as food and blood bags for Jimin and unpack everything in the kitchen.

I sort out the kitchen and pack everything in the cupboards and fridge before getting started on making dinner. While I'm busy chopping vegetables at the counter, two strong arms make their way around my waist. Jimin's hard chest is against my back and his chin is resting on my shoulder, his breath tickling my neck.

"Jimin I can't work like this." I chuckle.

"I can't help it. I love you so much that I need to show you as much affection as possible." He says with a smile on his face.

"If you want to show me affection then let go of me and help me cook." I smile back at him.

He lets go of me and follows my instructions on what I want him to do. In a matter of an hour, our food is ready and eaten in no time.

After dinner we just sit in the living room and watch movies, while cuddling of course. We've gotten a lot closer to each other since I got out of the hospital. Jimin was actually happy that I'm an assassin because it means that he doesn't always have to worry about my safety because I can look after myself.

After the second movie I get up from the couch and walk up the stairs to the bedroom. I enter the en suite bathroom and run the bath water. Once the bath is full and covered in bubbles I get in after undressing and relax in the hot water. After a while I hear footsteps enter the bedroom.

"Y/n?" Jimin calls.

"In the bathroom!" I call out while making a bubble beard.

"Can I come in?" He asks after a short silence.

I quickly wipe the beard off my face before rejecting his question like the gangster I am. I'm covered by the bubbles so it's fine if he does come in but it would be weird if he does.

There was a bang on the door after that. I'm assuming that Jimin hit his head on the door because of frustration. Haha!

"Could you go away? It's really awkward knowing that you're right on the other side of the door." I utter feeling shy all of a sudden.

"Sorry I can't do that... I want to be as close to you as possible and talk to you more." My cheeks turn red at his words.

We stay in silence while I play with the water and Jimin remains on the other side.

"So what do you want to do tomorrow?" He asks breaking the silence.

"I'm not sure yet. It's been getting colder nowadays so maybe I'll just stay in the house and read my books."

Jimin says okay to my answer before adding, "I'm going to bed now. Enjoy the rest of your bath."

After Jimin leaves I stay in the bath for a little while longer before climbing out drying myself with a fluffy towel and wearing a onesie that Jimin bought me for the winter.

I brush my teeth and walk into the bedroom to see Jimin laying in the queen sized bed, snuggled in many fluffy and warm blankets. I get on the side that Jimin left for me and get comfortable.

As I'm getting ready to sleep, Jimin wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me towards him. He pulls me so close that I can feel his chest against my back and his warm breath on the back of my neck.

Shivers run down by spine, not out of fear but out of pleasure and nervousness at the idea of his mouth being so close to my neck.

"Good night y/n. I love you." He whispers in my ear sweetly.

"Good night Jimin. I love you too." I whisper back before tiredness took over me and engulfed me in a peaceful slumber.

• • • • • • • • • •

The next morning I woke up early, earlier than Jimin. This has been happening for quite a while. It's almost like we've swapped sleeping habits.

I carefully get out of bed and quietly get ready for my daily morning jog. I make a cup of coffee and have something light to eat before putting on my trainers and jacket and open the front door. I am met with fresh, crisp morning air and frost decorating the wilderness.

"It's gonna snow soon." I say to myself before making my way to the tree line where I saw a path yesterday when we arrived. When I reach the start of the path, I stretch my tight muscles before taking off in a slow jog, appreciating the magnificent nature around me as I go.

Jimin's P.O.V:

I move my arm and place it in front of me to wrap y/n in my embrace but I only felt the cold, empty matress where she layed. My brows knit in confusion and my eyes flutter open only to see what I've been expecting. Y/n isn't laying there.

I let out a loud yawn and stretch before getting out of bed and putting on a robe and slippers because it's damn cold in this room. I brush my teeth and take a hot shower and get dressed before heading downstairs to see where y/n is.

By the time I reach the bottom of the stairs, the smell of bacon, sausage, omlets and many other delicious things wafted into my nose. I make my way to the kitchen to see y/n in front of the stove, her back facing me. I also see that she's in her workout outfit but is wearing slippers instead of trainers.

I quietly walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist and greet her after kissing her cheek.

"Good morning babe. Did you go for a run?" I ask while laying my head on her shoulder.

"Good morning ChimChim. Yeah I did, I wanted to explore so I went on a little hike." She explains while she continues to cook.

I release her from my embrace and take orange juice out the fridge and pour some in a glass for y/n and then pour blood in a glass for myself. While I was pouring I couldn't help but wonder what y/n's blood tastes like. I shake my head to get rid of the thought and place the glasses on the dining table and set the table while y/n dishes up the food.

Y/n places the plates on the table and we begin to devour our food.

"I thought you weren't doing anything special this morning." I remark with a slight snicker.

"I changed my mind when I woke up." Y/n replies nonchelantly without glancing at me.

I nod my head at her answer but then I begin to laugh. Y/n looks up at me with her brows furrowed in confusion as she gives me the 'what's so funny?' look on her face.

"You can't resist exploring new surroundings can you?" I utter out inbetween laughs.

She simply shrugs her shoulders and says, "I guess I can't." She carries on eating her food after that and drinks her juice when she's done eating.

We spend the rest of the day playing board games and we even went on a walk outside for a few hours because it got a bit warmer later that day. We went to the stream and y/n played with the water but also disturbed the little crabs that live under the little rocks in the water. We crossed the little bridge over the stream and made our way to a large oak tree that is situated just before the tree line of the forest.

We climb the oak tree and sit on a branch. My back is against the trunk of the tree while y/n is sitting inbetween my legs with my arms around her. We relax in the tree as we watch the sunset over the forest of trees in the distance. The sky is painted with a brilliant array of yellows, oranges, reds, purples and dark blues.

"Wow. It's beautiful." Y/n whispers in amazement.

"Yeah it is." I agree with her.

"But do you know what else is beautiful?" I ask her.

She turns her head so that she's looking at me.

"What?" She asks naively.

A smile spreads across my face as I look into her beautiful, sparkling eyes with all the love I could possibly show her.

"You." I tell her sincerely.

She chuckles at my words and mutters "cheesy" under her breath.

She then looks back in front of her but that gives me the perfect opportunity to kiss her where she least expects it.

I begin to nibble her ear and her breath immediately hitched. A smile begins to form on my lips as I move on to kissing her jaw and slowly make my way to her neck.

"W-W-What are you d-doing?" She stutters while trying to suppress a moan.

I smile mischieviously before saying, "I'm not doing anything." I immediately get back to leaving butterfly kisses on her neck. The moment I reach her sweet spot she lets out the sexiest moan I've ever heard.

She quickly leans forward so that I stop kissing her.

"W-We should start heading back to the cabin. I still need to cook dinner." She says avoiding eye contact.

Without waiting for my response she climbs down the tree and speed walks to the cabin. I sit there for a few seconds and think about what just happened. I begin to laugh because her actions to avoid me were cute. But she should know by now that she can't escape me.

I follow her to the cabin but at a slower pace. When I enter the cabin, y/n is in the kitchen frantically looking for stuff so that she can start cooking. I just laugh at her and make my way to the dining table.

I sit on a chair and watch her with my elbow on the table and my hand supporting my head. A look of amusement is evident on my face.

Y/n turns around in circles observing the kitchen while scratching her head. She obviously doesn't know what to cook. I just chuckle at her before helping her out a bit.

"Why don't we have steak tonight." I offer while leaning back in my seat and crossing my arms over my chest. I look at her with a smirk on my face.

She snaps her head in my direction before making her way to the fridge to get all the ingredients needed for the dish. While she cooks I decide to shower seeming that she doesn't really like me helping her because I 'get in her way'. By the time I come back she is doing finishing touches.

I quickly set the table and pour wine into glasses. I take my seat and wait for her. Y/n places the food on the table and takes her seat. We talk more while eating but as I keep looking at her I get a strange feeling in my stomach. I'm not sure what it is but it intensifies as time goes by. We drink our wine but every time y/n's glass seems a bit empty, I refill it as well as mine.

After a few glasses of wine y/n goes upstairs to shower and I stay in the kitchen to wash the dishes.

Your P.O.V:

The hot water cascades down my back to loosen up the tight muscles caused by my nervousness. How I survived the dinner I still don't know.

It felt like the intensity of Jimin's gaze was slowly killing me. It was suffocating but in a strangely good way.

I don't know what to do anymore. I've lost all control of my emotions and my rational thinking has become hazy when I think about Jimin.

I wash my hair and body and get out the shower. I dry my body with a towel and get dressed into sweat pants and a shirt and wrap my hair in a towel to absorb the excess water. I then brush my teeth and head to the bedroom. But as soon as I open the bathroom door, a hand grabs my wrist and pulls me out before pushing me against the wall making the towel wrapped around my hair, fall to the ground.

I gasp escapes my mouth and my eyes instictively close from the impact but it didn't hurt me. I slowly open one of my eyes only to see a pair of dark intense ones right in front of me.

My eyes open fully as many questions flood my mind. I look around me to see that Jimin has cornered me. His arms are on either side of me and his body is extremely close to mine.

"Jimin what are yo-" I'm cut off by Jimin's sudden kiss. It was passionate yet also delicate. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Without thinking I grant him access. He takes full advantage and explores every corner of my mouth. He pushes himself closer to me that our chests are against each other.

Jimin pulls away from the kiss, making me gasp for the needed air. We pant while staring into each others eyes.

"Y/n... let me show you how much I love you. Let me make love to you."

I'm shocked by his words. His words hit me like a tsunami and I'm overwhelmed with many emotions. Happiness, adoration, love.... lust.

Without thinking much about it I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. He immediately responds to the kiss and places his hands on my hips. I pull away from the kiss and look directly into his eyes.

"Okay." I whisper not being able to find my voice.

A wide smile appears on his face when hearing my answer. He kisses me once again and lifts me, making my legs wrap around his waist as he carries me to the bed.

Mature content up ahead. You have been warned!

He gently places me on the bed and quickly hovers over me. He begins to kiss me again and slowly makes his way down my jaw and leaves kisses on my neck. I let out a little moan when he finds my sweet spot, so he nibbles on it and sucks so that a hickey will form.

He removes his shirt and then mine, throwing them somewhere on the floor before going back to kissing me.

He slyly unclips my bra making me gasp into the kiss. He wastes no time in throwing it on the floor aswell. I try to cover my chest with my arms but Jimin quickly pins them above my head.

"Don't hide yourself from me. You are mine and I will not allow you to hide your beauty from me." He says in a husky yet stern voice.

My cheeks flush and I nod my head.

He kisses my nose then lips then chin and makes his way down. He passes my breasts and kisses my tummy, making sure to kiss the little scar from when I got stabbed, before reaching the edge of my pants.

"There's no need for these anymore." He says to himself before pulling my pants along with my underwear down and onto the floor.

Jimin let's go of my hands and leans back to get a good look at me.

"Truly a masterpiece. What have I done to deserve you?" He asks rhetorically while smiling genuinely and lovingly at me.

I just smile back at him, not bothering to answer him. He leans back down and kisses me passionately while removing the rest of his clothes.

That night Jimin took my virginity and I was happy that it was he that took it. He made love to me many times and it was pure bliss. It was something that I could never ever imagine. While making love he bit my neck to mark me as his but he didn't turn me because that is a special ritual on its own and also because he knows I'm not ready for that change yet.

Mature content has ended

The next morning I woke up cocooned in blankets and Jimin is nowhere to be found in the room. I sit up groggily and look around the room to see that there are no clothes on the floor anymore and hear water running in the bathroom. Jimin must be having a shower.

I get up and walk slowly to the window, taking little steps because I'm in pain in the downstairs area. I open the curtains to see a winter wonderland outside. I stare outside in admiration for a while, not hearing the bathroom door eventually open.

Strong muscled arms wrap around me and I turn to face Jimin.

"Good morning beautiful." He greets and pecks my lips.

"Good morning handsome." I laugh and kiss him again.

"Why don't you have a long, warm shower while I make breakfast." He offers with a smile.

"Okay." I smile back and slowly make my way to the bathroom.

I hear Jimin chuckle behind me because he knows why I'm walking like a duck but I choose to ignore him but not before giving him the middle finger playfully.

I take my time showering. I dress into leggings and a long sleeved shirt before heading downstairs with a book in hand. I see Jimin still cooking in the kitchen so I head to the living room and sit on a chair and read my book.

I take little glances out the window every few minutes to see the snow falling gently to the ground. I move the chair to face the window and just stare outside until I hear Jimin call me.

"Y/n, the food's ready." He calls from the kitchen.

I get up from the chair and make my way to the kitchen to see a Korean meal. Seaweed soup with tofu, kimchi, spinach and other side dishes with rice and chicken aswell.

"Wow." I utter in amazement while eyeing the food. I help Jimin carry the dishes to the table and start to eat after thanking him for the meal.

The rest of the day went by slowly with us sitting on the sofa in front of the fireplace. I sit reading my book and Jimin lays with his read on my lap and watches TV.

"Hey y/n, you wanna go outside?" Jimin suddenly asks.

"No. It's too cold." I answer while still reading.

"C'mon... just for a little while." He whined trying to convince me to go.

"Just for a little while." I say to him, giving up on rejecting his offer because he won't give up until I agree.

He pumps his fist in the air in triumph before getting up and running upstairs. He comes back down wearing a coat and scarf along with shoes on his feet and carrying all the stuff that I need to go outside in his hands.

I put on the warm clothing and follow him outside. We walk through the snow hand in hand and walk through the trees where there is less snow.

"Where are we going?" I ask him feeling confused.

'What is there to see in the forest?'

"You'll see." He says not giving me any clues to what he's planning to do.

We walk for a few more minutes until we reach a small lake that has turned into ice. I was a magnificent sight. Snow covered mountains could be seen in the distance and ice covered trees surround us.

While I'm looking around me I see Jimin bend in the corner of my eye.

"Jimin are you okay-" I freeze when I see him on one knee and holding a small, black velvet box in front of me.

"Y/n... I've been searching for you for many years after my father told me that I couldn't see you any longer. After our first meeting when you were still a little girl, you managed to steal my heart without me even knowing it. My father never helped me look for you because if I wanted to have you, I had to do it alone. My father could somewhat understand why I fell for a human because he fell in love with one too. My mother."

I was surprised by this new discovery but I didn't show it.

"I have hurt you many times in many ways but you still found it in you to forgive me. I made a promise to myself that I will protect you and make you happy with all my might but I have come to the conclusion that I'll only be extremely effective in fulfilling that promise if you answer a certain question that I have for you."

By this time I'm crying. I'm so touched by his words that only tears can express how happy I am.

Jimin opens the little box to reveal a beautiful diamond and silver engagement ring.

My hand covers my mouth as I try to muffle my cries.

"Y/n L/n, will you marry me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209 2 17
The supernatural world is three steps ahead of humanity and the world of music entertainment isn't one thing they are lacking. The music of kpop was...
277K 13.1K 35
Dancing was your life, but you never were able to make a career out of in the way you dreamed. Injuries from your hard work always took you away from...
121K 5.1K 41
Where supernatural beings are normalized, Jimin runs away from his nasty and deadbeat werewolf boyfriend after seeing him cheat, but not before his b...
153K 6.7K 47
Who would have thought that even vampires could struggle to find their right one. We living humans experience heartbreak for so long until we finall...