Obsessed To Her Only

By haya_zee

Enrique montario was 22, rich, arrogant and got into the most prestigious University for bachelors in New Yor... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - First Encounter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19- A Secret Confession
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note
Chapter 22- Friends?
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's note
Nominate if you like my book.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
How many updates you all want in total?
Important note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Her Forgiveness- His Confession)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- YES
Chapter 48
Chapter 49-First touch
Chapter 50- Girlfriend?
Chapter 51- First Kiss
Chapter 52
Chapter 53-Intense We Were
Chapter 54
Eid Mubarak :)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61- Broken
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Wattpad Breakdown
Chapter 64 - One Step Closer
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 - Hell Yes I Do
Chapter 67 - All I Want Is You
Chapter 68- Mine? Forever?
Author's note
Chapter 69 - Destined To Be Yours
Chapter 70 - Those Never Ending Seven days
Chapter 71- Te Amo
Author's note
Second Book Announcement
Author's Note
Remember me?

Chapter 17

12.1K 447 20
By haya_zee

Natalie's P.O.V

"I don't get this. Why would he punch that guy out of nowhere?"
Ashley spoke being curious as hell.

"Could it be that he likes Natalie? So out of jealousy he punched him?" Jasmine let out her suspicion.

"Damn it! Have you lost your mind? Like me? Do you call this likeness? I am going to get called in principal's office for this crap. He's just trying to irritate me because I hurt his lame ego by slapping him. He just wants to get back at me. Hell, I would let it happen."

I facepalmed myself in frustration at Jasmine's statement.

"But Natalie he first came for friendship, now this. I don't think that it's about getting even. May be he just wants to be on your good side."

Ashley again tried to convince me. Last time when I told her about his apology she really thought I should've forgiven him and accepted his friendship request.

"All things aside. Did you all see how hot he looked fighting that poor guy? He's so muscular and handsome and seductive and ....."
Victoria was going on and on when I cut her in the middle.

"And asshole." I said smirking at her.

They all started laughing except her.

"Hey! That's rude Natalie don't call him that......wait.... Actually you should. He's an asshole for rejecting my huge ocean of love."

Victoria said in a dramatic way throwing her right hand in air and placing the left one on her heart.

"Hahaha shut up, Victoria."
I shouted while laughing. Somehow she was always the one to calm me down in my angry mood.

"Hey, I heard there's this party coming up arranged by one of my classmate. We should go."

I suddenly remembered the invitation and decided to chill out a little.

"Yayy. My Natalie is back. Partying Natalie is my favorite. I love you."

Ashley said while clapping in excitement and hugging me tightly. She was always extra ready for parties. I hugged her back and kissed her cheek.

"Oh shit! Where did that shy Natalie go who got all red when I kissed her cheek?" Elena said while placing both of her hands on either side of her face in shock.

"Natalie and shy? Hahaha girl, you still have a lot to learn about her. She's the most flirty girl I've ever known. Her future husband sure is lucky. Damn!" Victoria said while whinking at my direction.

"Hahaha exactly. She's right Elena. I still remember the time when we were sixteen and just in one minute she seduced a guy in a restaurant when she lost a bet."

Ashley said laughing and gave a high five to Victoria.

"Have you forgotten how just by her mere dirty looks and a little hand touch she made you moan once."

Victoria spoke while standing up and moving away from Ashley's side.

"Shuuuttt uppp!!!! Why did you bring that up? I was drunk. I'll kill you! Come here."

Ashley started running to catch Victoria.

"But is it a lie though? You became so horny after, that you even pulled me towards you and asked me to sleep with you. Hahaha hell! Aah seriously. Never seen such desperation."

Finally I interrupted making Ashley all red in embarrassment.

"Nattalieee, go to hell! I hate you both!!" Ashley hid her face in the cup of her hands.

"Unbelievable !! If that really happened you're a fucking legend Natie. My ex boyfriend once told me my kiss sucks sometimes. Wanna help me out?"

Elena winked at me while licking her upper lip in seduction.

"Oh baby, I would love to. Only if you were a guy. Don't wanna get nominated for best lesbian couple. Do we?" I said giving her a flying kiss. She opened her fist and gestured like she had catched it.

"Still scored one. I'll practice with it at home." Elena said teasingly.

"Hahahah shut up, it's making me sick now. Oh right that party is after two days. I hope i get better by that time. I feel like my fever is getting worse." I said while feeling up my forehead's temperature.

"Oh no. You sure looked a little pale in the morning. Go home and take medicine. Please don't get sick you are extremely mean when you've fever." Ashley pouted while putting her chin in the cup of her hands.

"Haha don't worry. I'll be fine. I've to go now. Jason is waiting outside." I said after checking a message from my brother.

"Okay. Rest well sister and don't forget to take medicine." Victoria spoke lovingly. I have great friends I thought.

"Yeah, I will. Bye. Love you all. Don't miss me much. I hate hiccups." I said standing up and waving a hand at them.

They all laughed at that. I started walking towards the gate when I saw 'Him' again and my smile turned into a frown. Suddenly the event from earlier flashed before my eyes. God! What's his problem? Why is he continuously getting on my nerves? So irritating!! I hope he doesn't cross my way again otherwise I'll plan his assassination myself. Jerk face. Huh!! Then I walked outside.

................................................................

Next morning, I was all feverish as expected. I hate fevers and specially medicines. I texted my friends that I won't be able to come today then slept again. Again when I opened my eyes I saw dad sitting on a chair near my bed.

"Dad? Why are you still awake? Go to sleep it's 10 Pm." I said while trying to sit up which was not a good idea because my whole body was on fire and I was suffering from severe body aches.

"Sweetie,  lie back down. You haven't eaten anything all day. Katherine is bringing some food. Eat it then you have to take your medicine." Dad spoke while feeling up my forehead being worried.

"Okay dad... but I won't take medicine specially that syrup you guys force me to take. It's so bitter...ewww."

I said while pouting and the thought of that syrup going down my stomach made me shiver a little. Since my childhood every time I got sick our family doctor prescribed that syrup twice a day. Miraculously even after setting foot into adulthood, everytime I had a fever that syrup helped me getting better in less than 2 days. My family loved that piece of crap to death so I had to go through the torture every time.

"Haha my baby. But you have to take that I don't want to see you all sick in bed. I only have one daughter."

"Haha wow dad, again emotional blackmailing."

"That's my love, my baby girl." Dad said and kissed my forehead.

"Thank God, you're up Natalie! You have to eat this bowl of soup. I'll feed you."

Mom entered my room and after setting the table, hugged me like I was on a death bed. But I loved it. Who hates their parents affection? Only some ungreatful soul in Uzbekistan.
Mom made me sit on my back and started feeding me the soup while dad was on bed now on my right side supporting my slump body.

"Oh right. Liam told me Enrique is also in your university. Have you seen him? He's very intelligent, I heard." Dad spoke about that guy which made me puke internally.

Wow. Now when I am not seeing him in university, somehow he still managed to irritate me.

"No dad, I haven't. I am pretty much occupied in university so...." I lied because I knew there would be thousand more questions if I said otherwise.

"He's in the same department as you. I like that kid. He reminds me of young Liam." Dad said lovingly.

"Yeah me too. He's a handsome boy. What do you say Natalie? Want us to arrange a date for you?" Mom asked the question which made me choke on soup and I started coughing.

"Oh, Helllll Noooo!!! Don't even think about it. I hate that guy." I yelled at the top of my lungs which shocked my parents.

"What? Why? What did he do to deserve your hate? You just told me you didn't even see him." Dad was looking at me with confused face now.

"Yeah, I didn't and I don't want to. There are some people dad who you hate for no apparent reason. He's one of them." I said in a relaxing tone this time. I don't want to give him any idea how I am this close to kill his best friend's son.

"Ughhh Just like always. Natalie why don't you find handsome guys attractive?" Mom started my least favourite topic while stopping the spoon right before my mouth.

"Because these days guys with pretty faces aren't decent enough to go on a date with them." I said and took the spoonful of soup in my mouth.

"But I think he's a nice kid. He has a nice family and he looks like a perfect guy to me so why don't you...?" Mom again tried to convince me. No mommy not today!

"Oh what's happening to me? Aaah my fever is getting high! My head....ugghhh!!!" I put up my best act which made her stop the discussion.

_____________________________________

Enrique's P.O.V

Now that I had finally decided that I was never going to look in her direction again, I was beyond satisfied. Yeah Enrique! You should've done this a long time ago. I won't die if she won't accept my friendship. She was lucky enough that I let her occupy my mind for four freaking months.

Next day first time after meeting her, I didn't wait for her in the morning. I went straight towards my friends. I attended all my classes but she was nowhere. I didn't see her all day. She was sick yesterday. Will she be okay? Just shut up you're not her personal doctor so stop worrying about her. Distract your bloody mind!

"Let's go to a club tonight." I said out of the blue and all of my friends started looking at me.

"Finally we are visible to you. Thank God you're back. I thought you've fallen in love or something. You were ignoring all of us." Ian said sulking a little while placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Fuck? Love? No way in hell ! I was just busy with some stuff. Why the hell would you relate me with such nonsense? Ughhh I am allergic." I said with disgust evident in my tone.

"Haha yeah exactly that's my boy. Do you know Ryan has been dating a girl for more than a month now." Jay told me while pointing at the direction of Ryan.

"More than a month? Wow man you've changed." I was extremely shocked at his statement.

"Yeah its just that I really like this girl she's not like other girls. Sure she's hot and pretty but she's not bitchy type. We're going good. I think it's different this time." Ryan sounded like a totally different person more like a love-sick puppy.

"Wow, you're actually talking about some girl this seriously. She must be special." I was amazed at how he was appreciating his girlfriend, something he doesn't do often.

"Yeah, she really is. She has this similar aura as Natalie. Aaahh I feel like I am falling more and more." Ryan spoke with a smile plastered on his face. For a minute his smile looked like a smirk to me. Did he say that on purpose?

"Wait what? Just shut the hell up Ryan. Did you have to mention her? Damn it!" I snapped. My peaceful mood was gone completely.

"Oh shit! Sorry Enrique. I just forgot that yesterday she...... sorry." He said apologetically but my mood wasn't getting any better.

"Forget it. Let's go now." I said and ended any further discussion.

................................................................

Next chapter is very important. So probably writing it would take more time still I'll try to update soon :)

Keep voting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 12.2K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
2M 53.6K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...
15.3K 290 15
Chloe and Maddie go to the same school as each other, but they aren't exactly friends... They hear that Ricky Garcia will be attending their school i...
80.7K 2.1K 51
Getting broken up with was one thing Aliana Haven was used to. Her first years of High School mostly consisted of heartbreaking break-ups. But on top...