My Only 'One'

By chocolatyangels

You see I am a normal teenager with great over thinking, reading books twenty four hours, having crushes on t... More

Chapter 1-Vampire
Chapter 2-Erik
Chapter 3-Chance
Chapter 4-Family
Chapter 5-Possessive
Chapter 6-Training
Chapter 7-Dance
Chapter 8-Friend
Chapter 9-Werewolf
Chapter 10-Kids
Chapter 11-Nightmare
Chapter- 12-Hybrid
Chapter 13-Mate
Chapter 14-Wolf
Chapter 15-Fairy
Chapter 16-Sad
Chapter-17-Hurt
Chapter 18-Chitchat
Chapter 19-Almost
Chapter 20-Ball
Chapter 21-Kidnap
Chapter 22-Trap
Chapter 23-Sentre
Chapter 24-Back Home
Chapter 25-Kiss
Chapter 26-Sleepyhead
Chapter 27-Gabbs
Chapter 28-Shopping
Chapter 29-Mall
Chapter 30-Silence before the Storm
Chapter 31-Love
Chapter 32-Pregnant
Chapter 33-Fake smiles
Chapter 34-Dream come true
Chapter 35-Blank
Chapter 36-Reasons
Chapter 37-Demon Princess
Chapter 38-Struggle
Chapter 39-Rescue
Chapter 40-Back Home
Chapter 41-Fairy Princess
Chapter 42-Family
Chapter 43-Anwers
Chapter 44-Distance
Chapter 45-Misunderstanding
Chapter 46-Together
Chapter 47-Breakdown
Chapter 48-Irritation
Chapter 49-Heat
Chapter 50-Wedding

Epilogue

11.3K 446 95
By chocolatyangels

^400 years later^

"Logan!" I shouted. This boy is seriously making me crazy!

"What happened princess?" Blake asked hugging me from the back. Even though I am the Queen now Blake still calls me princess.

"Look at what your son did!" I said huffing.

"Our son!"

"No way! He might be 'our' son but all this characteristics are yours. He is running all over the castle."

"What's wrong with that? He is a kid so he will run."

"There is nothing wrong with running but it is wrong when you are covered all over with mud and staining the carpets. Now that would be extra work to clean all those. I swear he got all your traits! Now get me your son so that I can give him a bath."

"Whenever he behaves he becomes your son but when he does mischief he becomes my son huh?"

I chuckled at this. "Of course because he got all that good from me! You are the mischievous guy!"

"Now! Now! Do you want to know how much mischievous I really am?" He said turning me around and pinning me to the wall. He moved as much closer as he can with my small round belly.

"No need. I know that very well!" I said blushing. This man can make me blush even after four hundred years and almost every night and morning of  making love.

"Hmm! I think you still need to know." He said brushing his lips against mine lightly.

"Mommy!"

My 6 year old son Logan appeared making me push Blake.

"Logan! Don't move another step!" I ordered my jumping son. He is normally a calm guy and listens to my every word but sometimes he gets into the mood of being naughty. When he decides to be naughty none can stop him. He is momma's boy so he listens to my every word but when he decides to be naughty he does it in a minute before I can get to know it! I forgive him most of the times with a little scolding because he is a good boy for most of the time and his naughtiness is generally harmless. I think I am raising him pretty well.

"My, my what did you now?" Blake said squatting down to his son's level.

"I just wanted to play." He answered in a very cute way and though covered in mud he still is the cutest boy to me.

"Then why are you covered in mud?" I asked folding my hands and looking at him sternly.

"It rained yesterday."

"So? Then if you are playing as you said your clothes are the only one should stained but you look like you took a bath in mud."

"My shirt got stained....." He replied fidgeting and shuffling cutely on his little legs.

"And?"

"Since it's already stained I played in the mud."

Sigh! "Just go straight to your room without turning left or right and take off your clothes in the bathroom. I will give you a bath."

"Yes momma."

I smiled at him. "Good boy. I will be there in a minute." With that my son left in cute little steps and I smiled watching him go. I love both my boys. When he was out of sight Blake held me in a back hug again.

"Right! Only your son will think since his shirt is a little stained he can give himself a mud bath."

"Our son princess!" Blake said chuckling his eyes narrowed with s gleam. Out of all the discussion I had with his, sorry, our son he felt the need to point out only that correction.

"Yes, yes, our son and when will you stop calling me princess? I am already a Queen now!"

"May be when our daughter is born. Then she will be my princess and you be my queen." He said slightly caressing my barely there baby bump.

"Dream on lover boy! It's a boy again." 

"No way! It's going to be a girl."

"Wanna bet?"

"Yes. Conditions?"

"You'll do whatever I say." I smirked and he smirked back in challenge. The thing is you guys know I can have dreams of past and future right? So that is how I know I am carrying a baby boy again. Blake doesn't know that. What he doesn't know doesn't hurt right?

"I'll do whatever you say even now." He said kissing my cheek lovingly.

"That's true." I pouted. "I will think of a good condition in the mean time."

"But I am going to win. I am having a cute daughter."

"No mister. I am going to be the only girl in your life."

"Are you jealous by any chance that I will love our daughter more than you? No worries, I will love our baby whether it is a boy or girl because it is our baby and I will never love anyone more than you."

"I know." I replied turning in his arms facing him to smile at him. He moved forward to kiss me but I stopped him with a finger to his lips.

"Uh! Uh! Sorry my king but our prince is waiting in the bathroom for me to give him a bath. We both know what will happen if we start a kiss now."

"The maids can give a bath to him."

"No way! I won't handle the responsibility of my son to any one. I am his mother and I am the one to take care of him."

"I love you!"

"Love you too."

"Logan is a big boy. He can take a bath himself."

"No way! Your son will turn the bath into a bubble room with all the bubbles."

"Our son!" He scowled at me.

"Yes, yes our son."  I said chuckling and moving to our cute little son. 

After our wedding everything went fine. Blake had to take a week break to settle the Silver moon assassins group. My evil demon psycho kidnapper we stripped him of his power and sent him to the human world. No matter what I was still brought up as a human and couldn't find it n me to get him killed. As for his mate she was not dead as I assumed her to be. She was alive and in dungeons, capture by her own mate. I released her and gave her the freedom to choose what she wants. She is a fine and delicate woman. Despite what he did she chose to stay with him and I felt great respect for her. If I was in her position I don't think I will choose to stay with a person who imprisoned me for such a long time. I doubted what will become of them but now I can say for sure that they are leading a happy life now, they started afresh and despite what happened I am truly happy for them from the bottom of my heart. If not for the evil demon torturer then for his mate.

The silver moon assassins group is now completely vanished. Of course the group was nothing without it's leader but we didn't want to take risk and we resolved everything peacefully. For that Blake had to be away from me for around a week because at that time I went to my dad's kingdom. Blake wasn't happy with the arrangement. He was very much pissed off to be away from me and he went borderline crazy. After returning he locked me inside our bedroom with him for a week. Of course I found it endearing that he wasn't able to stay away from me for long. Don't tell him that or else he will lock me inside again for god knows how long. He is already too possessive for his own good.

I love him very much and even after all the years that transpired I still love him very much, if anything my love for him grew with each day. My hands unconsciously went to my neck where there is a mark declaring me as his. When he marked me when I was in heat there was nothing more than a set of teeth marks which clearly indicates that I was marked and I thought it will remain so and I attributed it to the fact that Blake and I are different from the other being mixed or hybrid whatever you prefer to call but I was wrong. After our first night, in which I was shamelessly bold to my utter embarrassment, I found that a mark was indeed formed.

And the mark is a combination of all too. There was moon, a witch mark, with wings, an angel mark, a big wolf sitting there, werewolf mark, with name at the bottom, a vampire mark. So you see I am brandishing a unique but nevertheless a beautiful mark on my neck declaring me his mate and his and I love it. Unfortunately I can't mark him back because marking doesn't exist with neither demons nor fairies and so I can't put a mark on him but I need not worry. Blake shows me each and everyday that he is mine and I have no doubt about it.

"There you go. You are all clean now." I said kissing Logan's forehead. I bathed him all clean and dressed him neatly. I left him on the floor with a teddy bear to play. I stood there watching my son play. He is playing with a teddy bear. After four hundred years as you expect human technology developed very much so and we keep up to date with it. Logan is playing with a teddybear created by humans. It is a walking teddybear and is programmed to do many more things with, which of course would be entertaining to kids. Of course our existence is still unknown to them and it will be kept so. The existence of the unknown will create unnecessary fear and unwanted dispute and I intend to keep the peace.

Seeing Logan play peacefully now ensures that what I did was good. He is very precious to me, my dear son and he grows on me everyday with each passing second. My son is not mixed, he is a complete vampire and that is going to stay so. I think Blake and I are going to be the last hybrid's.

"He is very cute." A voice came from behind me. I turned around to find Ximena.

"Yes, he is. How are you?" I asked hugging her.

"I am fine." She replied but there is a sadness in her voice and I saw her looking at Logan with a longing. I know the reason for that. Ximena and my brother found each other pretty close to the time I and Blake are mates. I mean very soon after my brother found Ximena I had to leave and they mated just after I and Blake mated but they still don't have children. I had Logan and now I am pregnant for the second time which I found just recently. Gabbs had a boy, Charlie and recently had a little girl.

My brother doesn't mind that and loves her with all his heart and Ximena does the same but sometimes like today when she see us with children she feels bad and I can't help but feel bad but I know that she will have a child.

"You are not."

"It's nothing. I will be fine. Just when I see Logan I feel that your brother and I are missing something." She said in a dejected gone and a tear rolled off her cheek. "Huh! What's this? I didn't intend to cry."

"Hey! Hey! Look at me. You do know that I can see both the past and future right?" She nodded her head.

"Then believe me when I say you will have child. A very cute little baby girl. Do you believe me?"

"Yes. But how do you......"

"No, no, no don't ask me any further. I already told you so much more than I actually should. Seeing you cry I can't help but to tell you this. Don't ask me anything else because I can't reveal such things but let things flow, got it?" She smiled widely and nodded.

"I'll go and see Gabbs little girl."

"Okay." I nodded.

"I'll come too." My son said enthusiastically when he heard about Gabbs little daughter. What can I say he is eager to see his little mate. Aye, his mate and that for now is a secret I am not going to tell anyone.

Yeah! What I told now is absolutely right. Remember I told you that my baby is going to be a he but not she. The things is I know about my sons, my first son Logan is a complete vampire and his mate is going to be Gabbs daughter the little girl who is born just now. She is going to be such a shy little beautiful girl. My second son currently in my tummy who is going to be a complete demon and my brother's daughter, his only child will be my second son's mate. She is also going to be a beautiful and shy girl. Both my future daughter in laws are very shy and my sons are going to have a blast teasing them and what not but I guess I need not fear that much because they will love their mates very much just like their father. Logan is going to be the vampire king after his father and my second son will be the demon king considering my brother will have only one daughter. How do I know it? I can see the future and till time comes that is going to be known only to me. Though I can see the future except for circumstances when it should be known I am going to be keep it all within me. I am happy now, very much so. My ordinary life is now extraordinary with me being the Queen of the Vampires making life changing decisions and lives better and at the same time it is very ordinary with my husband and kids.

"What is my lovely wife thinking?" Blake said hugging me.

"Of how sexy my husband is!" I replied with a sly smile on my lips.

"I definitely like you pregnant. You are always in the mood."

"Are you saying I am not agreeable when I am not pregnant?" I said narrowing my eyes playfully.

"Of course not! You can't resist me any day or night. But when you are pregnant you want me even more. What do you say about now? Can I have my wife for some time?"

Of course now that I am pregnant I want him more than ever. Blame my pregnancy hormones for that!

"My brother and Ximena arrived just now."

"They can wait!" He said kissing down my neck and closing the door behind us.

Well, this is my everyday life. Me, my husband, my kids and our very big family!

***************************************************************************************^Surprise^

I guess I gave a big surprise with this Epilogue I guess! Well I didn't particularly plan this but some requested for an epilogue and with this I guess all the loose ends are tied! Ask me if you think anything is unclear! See you my lovelies and thanks for your huge support on my first book! Thank you sooooooo much! I hope you guys liked how this turned out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612 92 32
Rachel always had a boring life. She hardly believes in the existence of soul mates and everything that has to do with it. What she hardly knows is t...
6.6K 221 24
[Complete] "It's nice to know the name of my mate, but it's disappointing to see you letting another man touch you, mate." I shivered in delight at...
779 83 34
I thought I was going to start off the year normal: Enjoy senior year, play varsity soccer, maybe even fall in love. Unfortunately, my life has chang...
279K 3.3K 27
Your a normal 18 year old girl trying to get a job to pay your bills,but one day you take a different road to your house only to run into a strange m...