A Musician To Be Reckoned With

By AnimeReverseHaremW

Octave Reiner is the heroine of this crazy disorganized story full of her past and her present time that is... More

| Prologue |
| Part 1 | Friendship & Love
| Chapter 1 | Of Course
| Chapter 2 | Can't Turn Back Now
| Chapter 3 | Keep Shaking the Head
| Chapter 4 | History of Music AP
| Chapter 5 | Science AP
| Chapter 7 | Lunch
| Chapter 8 | Math AP
| Chapter 9 | Music Band
| Chapter 10 | Social AP
| Chapter 11 | Music Instruments
| Chapter 12 | After School Fun
| Chapter 13 | 'Tiny' Anger
| Chapter 14 | Empathy
| Chapter 15 | PARTY TIME
| Chapter 16 | Blessings
| Chapter 17 | Evil Sparkling Eyes
| Chapter 18 | First One Moved
| Chapter 19 | Secret
| Chapter 20 | Sneezes
| Chapter 21 | Sick
| Chapter 22 | Slaps
| Chapter 23 | Broken Long Ago
| Chapter 24 | Phone Call
| Chapter 25 | Bandmates
| Chapter 26 | Still The Same
| Chapter 27 | Best Christmas
| Chapter 28 | Annoying Friends
| Chapter 29 | Meet The Seasons
| Chapter 30 | Connecting Pt. 1
Authors Help!

| Chapter 6 | Language Arts AP

2.3K 78 16
By AnimeReverseHaremW

> Picture of Riga & Rika Utaite  <

"No!" Owen pouts hugging me as Derrick does the same to my left side.

These two can be such children.

"Why?" The newcomer whines, "It's my turn to have her!"

"You don't even know her!" Derrick replies as Jason stands in front of me protectively.

"Octave Reiner, 1st year, age 15. She's in the Chorus Choir along with my sister, Rika. Even if my sister didn't tell me about her, she's been quite famous for these last hours as she'll be the topic of the gossip for probably a week or so." Rika's brother smirks.

"Stalker." Owen teases getting a glare direct to him.

Rika's brother looks exactly like her, like no joke, except for the part he's male. The same brown hairstyle of brushing their bangs to the left with the identical auburn pink eyes; only difference was that he had short hair up to his neck.

"I'm not a stalker! I'm sorry my sister was gushing at how cool the new girl was!" Rika's brother shouts, and right on time, a toy bunny suddenly hits his head.

"Idiot!" Rika stands down the hall with her face blushing bright pink.

"Ah. I'm screwed." 

"Aw, Rika has a soft side." Derrick teases cooing the words.

The anger and embarrassment in Rika finally explodes as tears begin to appear at the edge of her eyes. Uni and Violet also suddenly show up before Rika turns away and pushes between them to run off.

I sigh before pushing the two out of the triplets off me and slightly glaring at them, "You guys went too far."

Derrick flinches before rubbing the back of his neck in shame while I begin running off to follow Rika.

Passing Uni and Violet, I pat their shoulders, "Please tell Mr Colbert that we'll be late a bit. Some circumstances came up."

They both nod before heading over to do their task as I choose to do one too.  Looking around to find where Rika went, I see the ears of the bunny toy that she threw at her brother beside the bush in the courtyard. Sighing, I head over quietly to not frighten her as I peek to see if she was behind there.

And she was as tears were streaming down her face as her head rests on her knees which are being hugged by her arms. 

"Go away." she hiccups out.

Slowly, I stand in front of her before kneeling down and giving her a hug.

"I said go away!" she demands more this time.

"How about 'no'?" I reply getting her to flinch.

"Octave?" 

"I believe that's the name my parents gave me, the last time time I checked." 

"Why...are you here?" she asks.

"Well, I can't exactly leave a fellow classmate to cry by herself. It's against my rules." I shrug before adding, "Also, I think you need some comfort."

"I don't need any." she stubbornly huffs.

"You do. Don't worry, I've been in your shoes before. I do have older brothers than me. 5 to be exact and they are annoying." I sigh remembering my siblings.

"He's younger than me." 

"Well, I have 3 younger ones." I remark getting her to pop her head up from the hug.

"How are you surviving?" 

"Even I don't know." I sigh, "But, Rika, I know how annoying and frustrating brothers can be. But sometimes, you've just got to let them go and let them do their own things. They are younger, so they don't know as much as they should. And they also view things differently too. Especially when it comes to different genders. I am a tomboy, and I love many things my brothers' love but I also view them differently."

She stays quiet looking down getting me to tilt her head up and wipe the tears off. Her makeup was also slightly smudging getting me to search in my bag for my supplies. Taking out a makeup remover, I wipe the smudged parts out before using my eyeliner to redraw it. Finishing up in a second, she looks up at me as I smile softly.

"How about we get back to class?" I ask raising up to stand up before stretching my hand to her.

She looks at it for a few seconds before hesitantly taking it getting me to pull her up from the floor. As she dusts her uniform, she crosses her arms with the bunny still in her hand.

"Just know because of this, I still don't acknowledge you!" 

"Yes. Yes." I wave off picking up my bag.

The both of us begin heading over to class as she fidgets looking away from me. I pretend to not notice as I hide the small smile on my face.

"Rika! Are you okay?!" a man shouts once right when we open the door.

The teacher of the class begins heading over to us before giving a hug to Rika who has an annoyed face but doesn't push him off.

"Uni and Violet told me that you'll be late cause you have a problem! Are you sick? Did someone bully you? Are you on your period?"

Wait. Wait. Wait. Stop right there.

Did he just ask if she was on...a period?

Are teachers allowed?

If they are shouldn't the at least say it in a less revealing way?

As the man continues to ask questions getting Rika to stay emotionless like she's used to this, I look over to the class to find Uni and Violet. I nod my head over to the man with a shocked face getting them to giggle. Violet places an 'okay' gesture getting me to shrug to not think too much of it. 

"Ah! You must be the transfer student!" the teacher chirps getting me to look at him.

"Yes sir. I am Octave Reiner, 1st year." I smile ignoring the previous conversation he had before.

"I heard a lot about you from Mr Hendricks!" he laughs getting me to flinch from the name of my previous teacher I had on my previous block, "He was both pissed but impressed. But don't worry, he should get over it by tomorrow!"

Good, please.

"Anyways, the only spot left is beside Riga Utaite." he gestures to my seat where I find Rika's brother smiling down at me with a wave of hand.

Oh no. Looks like I won't be able to focus properly in this class too.

"Since everyone is here now! Let's get the class in session!" Mr Colbert claps his hands as Rika and I head over to our seats, "Rika. Riga. I believe you two partnered up for this project which is due today. Would you both mind if you guys begin?"

"Of course not, Mr Colbert." Rika states off highly getting me to smile to find her old self again.

"No problem, Mr C." Riga salutes.

The both of them stand up before heading over to the front of the class.

They both stand beside each other as they take some props from their bags. 

I place my chin on top of my hand as I watch the two of them wear simple dress up.

That's when they suddenly begin acting getting me to be surprised at this sudden play. 

It made me smile how Riga had to keep changing costume to butler and then a high-class boy, and what gets me to widen my smile was the music that comes on before they both begin singing.

> Okochama Sensou (Childish War) - Kagamine Rin & Len <

- Rin : Rika , Len : Riga, Both -

Mukashi mukashi no sono mata mukashi
toaru kizoku no nakayoshi na kyoudai
ika rya ku

'chanto yare!'

jii ya ga yobu seki ni tsuke yō idon!
naifu to fōku de ousen itashi masu no
datte bokura ha burujoa no
rippa na rippa na kizoku sama na n desu desu no

hirefuse gumin kimi to no chigai o
vaivaisuroi mise te yaru ze

oi matemate mata katte ni sonna
minukeru you na hattari ka mashi te

hāi hāi hai hai
o ani sama no oose no mama ni

a? ? mukatsuku ze! ma ? ji mukatsuku ze!
ani nitaishite namaiki na taido
kachi (toki) no koe gongu o narase
kenka boppatsu de sensen fukoku

itazura (itazura) shi te aku nori shi te
hora hora ao tte ku Style de
"ooyasuuri" kacchattara
maido arigatou de kimi no make!

(sshi ??!)

tsutana (tsutana) i hikidashi to
ao ri ai no kakehiki de kimeru
ani no igen miseru tame ame to ame
hibana chiru chiru ryousha no mokuto me
ore o dare da to omotteru
kurae! ore sama ga rūru bukku?
heta re ja nai hiyotte nai
chotto yuuki ga tari nai dake
sa? sa? minasan o te o haishaku
atarimae daro yoyuushakushaku
umarenagara ni shi te chīto
ya be ? kirameku jinsei ga sutāto
touzen desu mi te mina yuisho ha gachi zei
hai ronpa hai ronpa hai ronpa
moratte ku ze V sain

hāi hāi hai hai
ha namaru yoku dekimachi ta?

a? ? mukatsuku ze! ma ? ji mukatsuku ze!
boku ni mukatte herazuguchi na n za
totte oki o kimi ni mimae
houfuku! seisai! chouhatsu shichatte

ijiwaru shi te ichi mai jou
chansu ha moratte ku sutansu de
tsuukon misu! acchaccha ?
o ainiku (ainiku) sama da ne kimi no make!

(Yeah !)[?]

dakedo kimi kimi dake ga
(sei ya a too ya a u u ya a ha))
boku ni niai no raibaru
(sei ya a too ya a u too ya a ha))
ochi ru no mo hekon den nomo
(u ha sei ya a ya ? sei ha))
choushi kuruwasareru kara
koyoi mo te me ? to yai yai yai yai

daitai kei sama ga itsumo sou yatte nayonayo shiteru kara
boku ga ani sama no bun made sekkyoku teki ni natte yatteru n da yo
mousukoshi kansha shi te hoshii ne
toshiue no kuse ni zenzen tayori ni nara nai o ani sama toka nabakari da yo mou
kyou kara boku ga ani ne kore kettei!
hai kettei

(omae ga itsumo ichi nin de bousou suru kara)
(ore ga shirinugui se zaru o e naku naru n daro u ga)
(ato ore ha betsuni heta re ja nai shinchou na dake da)
(meido tachi mo jii ya mo itte ta zo)
(honto mousukoshi ochitsui te kure tte)
(ā mou! uruse ? ~)[?]

a? ? mukatsuku ze! ma ? ji mukatsuku ze!
nikumareguchi ha o kuchi o chakku
kachidoki (toki) no koe gongu o narase
jisedai enperā ha kono boku da! (kono ore da!)

itazura (itazura) shi te aku nori shi te
hora hora afu (ao) tte ku Style de
1 kara 100 itadaki masu
maido arigatou de kimi no m...
masakano hi, hikiwake!?  

At the end of their performance, we all clap for their amazing effort as they smile and bow.

They both head back to their desks as Mr Colbert thanks them before starting class.

When Riga sits down beside me, I put my thumb signaling him 'good job'. He smiles before giving me a wink.

Wanting to roll my eyes at his playful personality, I don't as I turn my attention to class.

So far, it looks like classes here aren't so bad, even without Kafe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 275 25
'Honestly,getting banished from my own hometown Harmonia to an strange unknown school is the least worst thing that i had expected to happen to me.. ...
158K 5.4K 52
my name is (y/n) and music is my only chance of escape from this cruel world **********************************************************************...
10.3K 219 10
You are a hardworking girl who is struggling in Trigonometry. When your secret crush Gareth Emerson offers to tutor you, things take a surprising tur...
205 60 53
Melody Tatum gets involved Into the world of becoming a singer/songwriter As she gets closer to an upcoming artist ( Shang Marsh ) an unexpected tu...